Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126977 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2016
For the mama that asked about planning her son's first bday, you can cc mama Feddy27 she has party supplies. Sorry I've forgotten your moniker went back to look for your post didn't see.

Tipsyjules please would pm you. Intend to come register at FSH Jabi next week just need some details.

Happy birthday uglybetty1.

Didn't know finding names can be this difficult o. I don Google tire. Don't seem to like anyone embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2016
TeeteeK:
Present captain,we thank God. I am not even going to work this week,make I rest. My own roller coaster na double double, went for scan and my babies weigh 817g and 1290g @ 28wks. One of them is smaller,so am trying to increase my intake. May God make things easier.

pele, it is well with you dear. me i took off last week o, no work! I could not carry myself. I just resumed today

Just take it easy ok.

Jog into my pm let's talk.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2016
ebony13:
For the mama that asked about planning her son's first bday, you can cc mama Fe..ddy27 she has party supplies.

Thanks darling ! Much appreciated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Emerald22:

Present captain.

Good to hear from you teamie... hope you are doing great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
feddy27:

Thanks darling ! Much appreciated

. Oya help me.cc zaynie,tchiwinnie,modath, onegai and oda sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
princessKF:

Henceforth, no more watching my weight... I will start eating like kilode, I don't want uncle to eat his hair.

Lolz. You dey fear. Na boy naa so no ish if he eats his hair tongue
Worse case scenario is that he comes out with gorimapa.
That one is even good cos he would have saved you money for haircut.
Chai, very caring baby.

#cuteskincutbaby
#Consideratebaby

Pls watch your weight o so you won't struggle too much to shed after delivery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
ebony13:
Congrats again Udoomama. God bless your twinnies. This bp thing is scaring me o. I've been placed on bp drugs already as my bp keeps fluctuating.

Ha! Tyconcepts don't go there o, yes Chike was good, Cornell even better but you can't take it away from Arese she sings well. I had always admired her voice.

Watched project fame yesterday and I almost slept off. No apologies. Don't know what those people were singing especially that guy with the baby voice. Eewwww undecided

Don't be too scared of the bp ish...Just make sure you are been properly monitored.

Arese is good but plz chill.....Those two guys murdered their lines in sync with their emotions back to back.

As for project fame...they will sieve the chaff away soon. That baby voice guy is Dapo, he has a good voice but feels too young to know what's at stake there. My people right now are Winner (The girl that sang Hello by Adele) and Pere (The guy that sang Writings on the wall by Sam Smith). I like the way Pere syncs is emotions and voice with the song kiss

Godmother:

Chai, very caring baby.

#cuteskincutbaby
#Consideratebaby

You are winked embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin grin@tyconcepts......I no can fit laff @watching me with 20D.... Lols
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by donbenedict(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
sugah:

It doesn't have a name. Its the line of shops beside Zaed mall. He hangs the clothes on the first floor of the building.
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
congrats Mama Sri,

God has perfected ur testimony!

SURYSuri:
Good morning mamas,

so I was suppose to be a September mum but I had a miscarriage I took in again without seeing my period, I have been so scared to announce my pregnancy because of the fear of the unknown.
so I am very happy and confident now to say I am team December, so favouredmom add my name to the roll call.

mama zaynie please dust my file while I go get the keys to my safe and bring out all the dollars to register.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fvine:
Abeg any Mama here using or have used Cyclogest? Pls where or how do you store it? Popped mine in the Fridge, hope that's ok? it says to store below 25 degrees centigrade in a cool and dark place. I no sabi my house temp hence the fridge, no blame me, just correct me if am wrong. Happy New Month Mamas.

I put mine in the freezer so that it will not melt.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
donbenedict...are you pregnant or nursing a baby(ies)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by donbenedict(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
tyconcepts:
donbenedict...are you pregnant or nursing a baby(ies)
grin make i help u carry ur baby na grin i be nursing fada oooo. anti me abeg i wan make u vote for falconey biko. thanks so much. dis na d link to the voting thread. how u go vote be say:

see am

i vote falconey

here is the link to the voting thread. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks mum Fortius! I appreciate you.
Fortius:
mumi olatebony...i sooooo luv d flask u sent u r d best mama..and special thanks to big momma lovinam..adupe maamigrin...am so rockin my tins now

happybirthday to all celebrants nd welcum newbies ..my fone stil get ish na to dey read i fit do mayb mumi zaynie maa sanu mi nd get fone for me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
udoomama:
Morning my e sisters and happy new month, it's been a while, have seen so many mentions but yet to read trough.

MY BIRTH STORY
My edd was 13th of august,acc to lmp, but since I had a ...

THREAD CUTIES LOADING

Congrats dear on the birth of your cuties. May God perfect your healing, Amen.

Chaiiii, see me reading this pages in Office. May God help me oooo. I don't want to come back and meet 50pages. It's well. Una don start.

Team September, how far. Team August, o setigo. Safe delivery to all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gigihealth: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Morning sickness symptoms are often characterized by nausea, which sometimes comes with or without vomiting. Morning sickness is another name for nausea that occurs during pregnancy. Click on the link below to know how long morning sickness lasts.
http://www.gigihealth.com/morning-sickness-symptoms-how-long-does-morning-sickness-last/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
bodyaffairsdiag:
Hello everyone,
i recommend Body Affairs Diagnostics in Garki 2, Abuja for 4D pregnancy scans. They even burn the picture into a CD so you can show your husband.
Price?
airforcewife you won't understand the feeling. I can't explain it sorry

CoolOne1 contact Feddy27 for colored baloon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Godmother:

Chai, very caring baby.

#cuteskincutbaby
#Consideratebaby

Nooooo, DH must not hear this o, he said he will like his boy to be on fro. I have Plenri hairs nah and DH has hair too. Baby shld not come with gorimapa o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Congrats to all new mum(s)
#TeamDecembersuperdelivery

Hello Mama(S)
pls help me touch light this matter. I told u all about the pains i feel at the left side of my tummy. I webt to the hospital on saturday. i was given some drugs, one orange and pink drugs. But the pain is stil der. mostly when am siting or laying down. sometimes even when am walking. What can really be wrong ? i have done 3scans when and i dont no if to do another one to no wats really disturbing me.
pls has any1 felt such pains and how did she treat it and it stop

plssssssssssssssssssssssss mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
fearless07 nd Flourish89! hw r u doin my sisters..i see u peepin..

mam SURYsuri...welcum o nd i wont mind jst a bundle of dat o..oga zaynie go undastndin it...mo nid new fone ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
tyconcepts:

Very very winked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
princessKF:

Nooooo, DH must not hear this o, he said he will like his boy to be on fro. I have Plenri hairs nah and DH has hair too. Baby shld not come with gorimapa o.

Give him plenri food then , but don't over-do it so you don't add too much and spoil this your fine face kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
princessKF:

Very very winked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
CoolOne1:
. Oya help me.

How many i help you please? smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
tyconcepts:

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
You're welcome feddy27

You're on point about your favorites tyconcepts. They killed it mehn cheesy

Congratulations Surysuri! Welcome back. Cast away fear. You shall experience no more loss. This your dues too much for only mama Zaynie na, abeg pass some come this side kiss

grin grin @princesskf don't worry baby won't eat his hair you hear?

Suzy kpele dear maybe you should give d drugs more time to take effect. Are you drinking enough water? Did you undergo anything stressful before it started? Just try and relax. Kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Do u have fibroid?
what did they say abt d pain at d hospital b4 giving u d drugs??
did d scan results say baby is fine??

suzy:
Congrats to all new mum(s)
#TeamDecembersuperdelivery

Hello Mama(S)
pls help me touch light this matter. I told u all about the pains i feel at the left side of my tummy. I webt to the hospital on saturday. i was given some drugs, one orange and pink drugs. But the pain is stil der. mostly when am siting or laying down. sometimes even when am walking. What can really be wrong ? i have done 3scans when and i dont no if to do another one to no wats really disturbing me.
pls has any1 felt such pains and how did she treat it and it stop

plssssssssssssssssssssssss mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Godmother:

Give him plenri food then , but don't over-do it so you don't add too much and spoil this your fine face kiss

Ok mummy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
ebony13:
You're welcome feddy27

You're on point about your favorites tyconcepts. They killed it mehn cheesy

Congratulations Surysuri! Welcome back. Cast away fear. You shall experience no more loss. This your dues too much for only mama Zaynie na, abeg pass some come this side kiss

grin ;D @princesskf don't worry baby won't eat his hair you hear?

Suzy kpele dear maybe you should give d drugs more time to take effect. Are you drinking enough water? Did you undergo anything stressful before it started? Just try and relax. Kpele

Yes ma grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
feddy27:

How many i help you please? smiley
. I actually need tips on ow to plan a first year birthday.where can I get a balloons with inscriptions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.