Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128004 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
gandyluv:
sowie dear.may the chicken find rest with d Lord
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
@ Godmother grin grin the fear of two weeks! Which app is giving you 76 days? Mine is saying 89 days o

Ahnie angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
suzy:
Congrats to all new mum(s)
#TeamDecembersuperdelivery

Hello Mama(S)
pls help me touch light this matter. I told u all about the pains i feel at the left side of my tummy. I webt to the hospital on saturday. i was given some drugs, one orange and pink drugs. But the pain is stil der. mostly when am siting or laying down. sometimes even when am walking. What can really be wrong ? i have done 3scans when and i dont no if to do another one to no wats really disturbing me.
pls has any1 felt such pains and how did she treat it and it stop

plssssssssssssssssssssssss mamas
Ask for the name of drugs given to u. It is your right.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bia mama Zino, take ya time o angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Gudevening ma/sir Bolade005 i sight you....awa you and hope you had a great day!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
MoskiDarl:

Buh as usual God is always faithful. Unchangeable changer, my miraculous God, immortal, invisible and invincible God . He is still in the business of doing wonders. My testimony shall resound. He gave me anoda bfp.

I thank God for this testimony
Your baby is here to stay.
Please carry yourself like an egg .

Did u find out what happened previously so it can be avoided.
Above all let's thank God.
Mourning may be for the night but Joy commet in the morning.... I am happy for you.
He has turned your mourning into dancing.

Hugs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Godmother:
All those mamas posting pictures of sumptuous foods wedone angry God is watching you people in 20D as you attempt to kill other mamas here with salivation.

@ iomoge2
I heard its air they eat when they are very hungry or some just start sucking and that's where the sucking habit develops

Chio.
Leem continue eating niyen o.
Kikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
@captain sugah present.
Shopping 97% done,hospital bag not packed yet, av not wash baby clothes yet,d lazy is not from here at all.baby is already head down so I feel heavy and tired.

In all we give thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
@maam ozycy@Anak123@ebony13.........

Why nau...you babes are 4ni.
Zino greets.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
tippex:

I was in Zoology. Idia Hall 100-400L

You won't believe I spent the whole day in the hospital due to the fibroids pain again. Mine is outside my uterus and you can literally touch it from the outside of my belly. Pls keep praying for me o, I'm trusting God for supernatural healing.

@sugah

Pele dear.
Mine too can be touched from outside.

But drink water. Plenty water
Just water.
Same thing I was told by the doctor n kaffy4bill and guess what? it helped me.
When I take soda, the pain just starts and I switch to water. Say 1liter every hour.
I drink 6 pure water be4 day break n I tell U. It's been a life saver.

Just keep drinking. Don't go dehydrated.
Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
gandyluv:
present my able cappo.God has bin helping although I feel backache sometimes.
imagine how unserious I am,I haven't bought anything yet.I intend shopping on Sat sha.may the Almighty c us tru[b][/b]

Hmmmmm,I've not too o,I awaits God's provision
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
nifeseun:

This isn't fair o, una chop peppered snail I no talk, now na chips + plantain + salad+ fish... ahhhh cry aye le o... embarassed
See her listing all the things on the plate. Epele.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
okeoghene4real:
Happy new month mamas.
Congrats to all mamas that has offload and wishing all waddling mamas smooth and swift delivery .

At our six wks doctor appointment, I was told my Bp was high 140/90 and was placed on Bp medication but since on Wednesday till now the headache has not subsided, rather its getting worst .
What can I do to relieve the headache aside the Bp drugs?

Cc: Zaynie and others sabi mamas

Mama, I'm having the same issue. At my last ANC my bp was 147/76 so I googled "foods to reduce bp in pregnancy " and saw this:

Avoid fried foods

Eat foods rich in potassium and magnesium.
Banana
Oatmeal
Sweet potato
Tomatoes
Dark chocolate
Orange juice

Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks.

Limit salt intake.

Other things I saw are all these oyinbo things that don't concern us.

Cc
Zaynie
Kaffy4bill

Mamas pls tourchlight o. Are those foods ok in pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
sugah:

Team September roll call/ prayer time.
Hope our bags are packed ooo cos most of us would port to August. From 37 weeks baby is already full term so they might make their grand entrance anytime, lets be prepared.
Amen to d prayer captain. The heaviness here no be small thing o, baby is really adding up speedily.
I have packed baby things but yet to pack mine, ll do so by weekend by God's grace.
Am so jealous of you guys dat ur Edd falls in early September but I know God has different plans for each of us.
August mamas it's ur month I wish you guys supernatural delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
ahnie:
Gudevening ma/sir Bolade005 i sight you....awa you and hope you had a great day!
OMG, I'm flattered. I'm actually a Sir, ma. I am fine and yes, I had a great day too. You?

Ma'am, abeg no give us high BP biko. I thought you lost a human. Thank God its just ordinary chicken which you and and your family have happily devoured.

I'm y'all number one fan. This is my number one thread on NL closely followed by the TTC thread. The unity among you women on those two threads is just amazing.

I pray for all the mamas in that ttc thread that this month of August, they shall all port to this pregnancy thread and the already pregnant ones will have a easily delivery Insha Allah.

Ma'am ahnie, I owe you recharge card for reaching out to me. Drop your number if you no mind. Eshey pupo. Daalu. Regards to little Zino.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
ahnie:

Not bae ZINO O

we lost awa CHICKEN via Daddy zino
The man just organised zino's FAV chicken
So wee are mourning our CHICKEN that was killed by daddy zino and eaten by us.

Sobs..
Sombarry shud be give me handkerchief!
lol I knew it was not our darlyn Zino but I tot it was someone close.since Na chicken make very good use of it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
mompurity2:
Happy new month mamas. Okay, I had not dropped a BS since I gave birth weeks bfor my EDD bt I feel I shud drop it cos it may be helpful to someone.

MY BIRTH STORY.

It all started on the 30th of May ( d day I clocked 30 weeks), I woke up arnd 2am to pee only to notice that d pee ddnt stop and sth ws flowing out like water even after wiping and wiping, then I realized it's my water leaking oooo. Immediately I tapped DH and tld him to see oooo. Arnd 6am we went to d private clinic I registered, I cudnt meet a gyn ws asked to cm bk by 9am, I cudnt wait oooo, we then went to d health centre I reg and I ws referred to a gen hospital. I ws admitted immediately, cerclage ws removed and I ws expected to fall in2 labour, labour did nt come, no contractions, no bleeding, nothing- nothing only that my water ws leaking. So the doctors started managing d pregnancy with bed-rest, drugs and injections until resident docs strike ejected us frm the hosp.
Few days later, I wnt to d private hosp for anc and tld my doc all that happened d past week. He tld me "hmmmmn, that I had mind to stay at home for some days after I ws snt home due to strike, that I shud go and join JTF to fight BH" LOL.
I ws told that I wud be admitted immediately and CS carried out cos my leading twin ws in distress and d water ws reducing (oligohydraminous) and my babies were at risk of infection. For my mind, I say what! I neva snap pre- baby pix oooooo.. Hahaha. I went home, rearraged my hosp bag, design my face with makeup, dragged dh to d studio and had some beautiful shots. LOL. We then drove frm d studio straight to hosp for admission (that ws arnd 9:45pm).

On the 16th of June 2016 around 11: am @31 weeks 4 days. I ws delivered of two baby angels (boys) 5 mins apart, weighing 1.5 and 1.6kg respectively. . Chei! My hrt melted. I cnt describe the feelings in words.We spent 3 weeks in SCBU (special baby care unit). And we've been doin fabulously well. All glory and praise to God almighty.

TTC Mothers, u will rejoice soon. Indeed God rewards double for the trouble of waiting.

Wishing my team members August mamas and everyother preggy mama an easy delivery when due in Jesus name.

Sorry for my long typing, wrong spacing, spelling error and punctuation.
31 weeks! Standard of health care for ogbodo Naija don dey improve. Congrats. And u thinking of pregnancy shoot at that stage. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
ebony13:
@ Godmother grin grin the fear of two weeks! Which app is giving you 76 days? Mine is saying 89 days o

Ahnie angry angry

89 days ke! I reject that in Jesus name. If any app try that kind thing with me na to delete am straight-up. Me I didn't use app o just converted 11 weeks and started counting from there. Suppose to be 10 weeks sef but I added one week extra just in case. Lo must come by this time o. I have planned her. When its getting close I'll start regular walks, kpekusing, etc to hasten labour. I can't shout abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Moyingirl:

Hmmmmm,I've not too o,I awaits God's provision
He will surely make a way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
ahnie:

Not bae ZINO O

Sobs..
This is not funny. Watch ur jokes. Hssss. I dey go joo.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
iomoge2:

Chio.
Leem continue eating niyen o.
Kikikikikikikiki

Yes o, cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
ebony13:

Ahnie angry angry

Una get same lmp?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovelymom29(f): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good evening mamas. I feel so sad. I'm supposed to be 8wks 5days but I went for a scan & it ws 5wks 6 days. Doctor said I had a blighted ovum & gv me drugs to flush it out. I don't even knw where to start from. I'm so depressed. I jst feel like fading into oblivion. It just doesn't make sense. Why will it tk me 2yrs to conceive only to hv a blighted ovum? & I ws jst starting to enjoy dis thread. I would hv been a Feb or March mum. I guess dis is d end of d journey 4 me. It is well. God is faithful & He knows best. I can't question Him even though my heart is heavy. Happy bumping to you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
ahnie:

Not bae ZINO O

Sobs..

Don't try this again. See as I just dey think wenti happen and I don get headache self

Infact u need e-knocks on the head.

Please there is this mama that told us story of her planed labour and so much stories with swag and all Can't remember her moniker. Pls can any one remember her and how she is. Has she given birth and what's up with her.

I would love to hear her BS. Just curious though.

CC mama Zainye, Iomoge2, Mitchyy, Sugar and other sabi mamas that have joined then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bolade005:

OMG, I'm flattered. I'm actually a Sir, ma. I am fine and yes, I had a great day too. You?

Ma'am, abeg no give us high BP biko. I thought you lost a human. Thank God its just ordinary chicken which you and and your family have happily devoured.

I'm y'all number one fan. This is my number one thread on NL closely followed by the TTC thread. The unity among you women on those two threads is just amazing.

I pray for all the mamas in that ttc thread that this month of August, they shall all port to this pregnancy thread and the already pregnant ones will have a easily delivery Insha Allah.

Ma'am ahnie, I owe you recharge card for reaching out to me. Drop your number if you no mind. Eshey pupo. Daalu. Regards to little Zino.
make i shout out to you too naa how is our dimpled princess and dw doing

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
I may not know the right words to say to u, but I trust and pray that God will give you a double testimony very soon.
It's ok to let out ur emotions, but please don't give up. God is still the almighty and he will show up for U very soon. Amen

Lovelymom29:
Good evening mamas. I feel so sad. I'm supposed to be 8wks 5days but I went for a scan & it ws 5wks 6 days. Doctor said I had a blighted ovum & gv me drugs to flush it out. I don't even knw where to start from. I'm so depressed. I jst feel like fading into oblivion. It just doesn't make sense. Why will it tk me 2yrs to conceive only to hv a blighted ovum? & I ws jst starting to enjoy dis thread. I would hv been a Feb or March mum. I guess dis is d end of d journey 4 me. It is well. God is faithful & He knows best. I can't question Him even though my heart is heavy. Happy bumping to you all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lovelymom29:

Not good with words at a time like this but o know God's gat u. It may seem dark now but light and joy comes in the morning. Don't give up God is still in the business of doing miracles. E-hugs dear

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
melly245:

make i shout out to you too naa how is our dimpled princess and dw doing
I have two of them actually and they are doing great including their mom. Thanks ma'am. How's family?

Ehn, oya drop am na.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Prayer Monday - better late then never! grin

Heavenly Father we thank you for today. Thank u for ur love and blessings which you continuously shower on us. Thank you for our lives and that of our family, friends and loved ones.
Papa we ask that u forgive us our sins and help us to live right.

I commit every mama on this thread into your hands O Lord, and I ask that u perfect that which u have started in our lives. We commit our LOs and pregnancies to u God and we pray that u see us thru till the end. We all join our faith to decree that it will end in praise for everyone here and that there shall be no more loss in Jesus name.

For our TTC sisters, we ask that you rain down your blessings of the fruit of the womb upon them, and that their testimonies begin to manifest from this day forward...Amen

For every mama here that has suffered any form of loss, Baba we ask that you wipe their tears and give them a new testimony. May they come back soon to testify on this thread...Amen

Bless our dh, partners & spouses....May they never toil in vain, we decree that this month shall be a successful and fruitful month for them all..Amen!

Thank you father for answered prayers, for in Jesus name we pray..Amen!

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lovelymom29 the God that blessed you will shower you enormously with even more blessings very soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lovelymom29:

Everything happens for a reason.
Be strong, you got pregnant once, you can do it again.
It is not the end of your journey lailai, you are still a 2017 mom. Claim it! kiss

Nifeseun how are you.
Oya I have mentioned you now o wink

Iya Zino, @ Ahnie..... you no serious o angry

Godmother, those food are okay imo.

Welcome back Moskidarl, you will carry this pregnancy to term and deliver healthy baby/ies with ease. Amin

Uncle Bolade005, na so? cool
Bros I dey hail o!
Owo meji feyan kan! Twale!
Baba..... she kowale abi kodurosoke? grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.