Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161225 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
beyedew:

Dis got me cheesy cheesy,mummy Ayomide help me ask ha ooo. Peggygee,u hv bin 4given
Na pregnancy brain cause am grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maureensylvia our xesiology lecturer.
Thank you for the lecture
Your last lecture has been soooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful.
On to the next level. Daalu nne grin

Udoomama thank GOD you are fine now. Sometimes na try your luck these hospitals dey do.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
As you labor to bring baby out baby too is laborind to come out! The uterus contracting ie shrinking or squishing itself makes baby uncomfortable and if the labor is prolonged for whatever reason baby may go into distress where the heart rate drops. It's you and your baby working together that day.

I hope say I never put fear for your body? Florena the detailed birth planner grin
fear is not in my dictionary ooo, wink wink thanks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
juliebest:
udoomama, thank God you are fine. He will perfect your healing so you'll properly take care of your babies in IJN, Amen!
How are the twins?

maureensylvia, thanks for lecture, well appreciated.
(anurum ka i si na alu gi na ideato, mu na di bu ndi ideato. O bu sout ka o bu not ka i bu?)
liftedhands no vex o

ideato south

u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
mompurity2:
I wish it were possible. Anyways make i begin dey find affordable one na........ the thing is that I want a seat that is affordable and babies can use from 0- 2 years. Thanks for responding.

For info on the carseat stages or sizes see website link below for some guidance.

http://www.childcarseats.org.uk/types-of-seat/

This is based on UK and EU regulations. Don't know if the US is the same.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:

I actually plan to ask my doctor that question at my next doctors visit... although mamas here said to clean with olive oil and cotton wool, my matron in Naija said to just clean with water when you are bathing. But considering that I haven't seen any milk or liquid come out of my nipples even with pressing, im a bit worried hence my decision to ask my doctor.
Am yet to see any liquid from my nipples too, av been cleaning with cotton wool and olive oil.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
udoomama:
. Have been discharged and back home ooo, make una still remember me for una prayers ooo, I need to be strong for my babies.
Goodnews is that you are fine now...We will continue to pray for your well being. ...the babies need their mummy jooooor!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Blessedmum:

Am yet to see any liquid from my nipples too, av been cleaning with cotton wool and olive oil.
Toh, I'm not alone then. I mostly wash with water and occasionally use olive oil. Id ask and see what the doctor says.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
peggygee:
Lols abeg ooooo.... Make una no vex, o @beyedew n enkaydewdrop..... lol.
Wen I press mine, I see yellowish kind of liquid come out, believe that is the colostrum. I have been cleaning with water, will try the olive oil too. As for my tips, they are out already, lol. Just pray th milk will flow without stress or taking concoction of Palm wine n stout etc. Thanks dea @sugah . U be real cappo, u've always got my back... *hugs

Madam that is liquid gold you got there.... stop pressing it anyhow! cheesy

Pregnancy trivia i thought to share:
Just a quick one on colustrum... you can actually startt expressing colustrum while pregnant and storing it in the freezer . Aparently your body starts producing it from 28 wks i believe.

You hand express and use a tiny stringe to suck it up.....1ml and 2ml syringes. All a new born needs is that tiny syringe per feed in the first few days.

In the UK, some people go for that incase anything happens, i.e mama unwell after delivery or cs and cannot breastfeed, or baby too unwell, or unable to latch. You can give the baby that instead of formular, till the mothers milk comes in.

Then you need it, just defrost to room temperature and use.

In thw UK, you can take it with you to the hospital, and hand iver to the nurses to store till needed. However if you want to try in nigeria... berra leave your thing at home and get someone to get it after you have given birth.... packed in ice till needed.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
maureensylvia:
I love this and decided to share this to all mums

both romantic and non romantic mothers

both high libido low libido and no libido mothers

5 Ways To Make Your Oga Moan With Pleasure

Women make the mistake of assuming that sex is the main thing that brings pleasure to men, but the truth is, sex in itself is short, even if your man is not the two minutes noodles man. What makes love-making last long and leave a lasting impression, is exploring each other’s body.

And that is why men are of the opinion that women are selfish because they get all the pampering while they don’t even bother to touch their man. That your man is already hard and ready to shoot doesn’t mean he wouldn’t like some touching too.

Meanwhile, when you are making love to your Oga, the moan is what tells you, you are doing it right. Those sounds that come deep from his masculine throat is the sound of sexual satisfaction that only comes when he’s fully enjoying the bad, bad things you are doing to him.

And what’s much more fun is that smile that comes to his face after you might have pleasured him, just like women have g-spots which makes them go crazy with sexual ecstasy when touched, so also, pots in their bodies that give them the most pleasure when discovered.

Those erroneous zones are treasures waiting for you to come get them,Are you ready? Here are the ways you can pleasure your man until he screams out his release.

1. Play With His Ears and Earlobes

I don’t know why, but that place is especially tingly, you know that feeling you get when something tickles you, that’s how your man will feel when you play with his earlobes.

Come from the back of his neck whisper the bad, bad things you’re going to do to him into his ears, then breath into them. He’ll respond, start planting soft kisses on hs earlobe, and behind his ears.

Licking his ears slowly, enjoy, as your man make sweet pleasurable sounds. While doing this, let your hands be busy doing number 2 below.

2. Tease His Nipples
Most men like it when you touch their nipple. So if you are still caught in the illusion that only women feel sexually aroused when their nipple is touched, then snap out of it baby. For your man to go over the edge with pleasure when you play with his nipple, while kissing his ears, use your fingers to flick and play with his nipple slowly.

Then sexily come down to the nipples and kiss them, roll your tongue around the nipple, make different movement with your tongue and watch him roll around as “e dey sweet am.” Lick and suck, that’s the key

3. His Neck

If you don’t know how to neck. You need a lesson 101 in necking. First you should lubricate your mouth so it will be silky and soft, from kissing his lips, slowly work your way down to his neck, by trailing kisses from mouth to the neck, don’t rush. Meanwhile, if you can pull it off, bite a tiny part of your man’s neck (the side) and kiss it, be careful so you don’t hurt him. Kissing, sucking, and licking the neck slowly is a good way to set your man off.

5. The sides of his P**is
You know what happens when you watch the part 1 of a very interesting movie, you want more and you carve it like life itself. This is what happens when instead of touching and playing with your man’s dick, you choose to caress the skin around it and run your hands up the side of his dick. He will be anticipating that touch on his dick. With every stroke and every tickle watch him go through the roof.

Not only will your guy enjoy the sex dear, he’ll also remember every encounter he has with you and crave more of it.

That is what makes men say “that girl knows how to make love”. So besides being active in bed, you also have to know how to pleasure your guy.

This is the introduction to pleasuring your man 101.
Not fair to those who are on abstaining mission, anyway quoting you will keep it saved for future read I think.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
iomoge2:
[size=14pt]Launches a search party....
Calls OPC
Carries Olode touch on head.
Combs through the creek.
But where r these women valour hiding na?[/size]

Jummy004.... When would we read from you again?
LadyMessi .... come n hug us na
Oshey01 .... I am following U and u haven't said a word on NL in ages.
Phummy1821 I hope u r enjoying the journey. I still remember how u announced ur bfp on d other tread.
Princesskiki ... princesskf showed up n u went AWOL
Sweetrie ... our Team Sugah. Where art thou♡
Temmygal25 - chio sisterly.. did u deactivate ur moniker?

Where r u Mamas

Please show face let's know u all are fine.

I wake up thinking of you Mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
iomoge2:
[size=14pt]Launches a search party....
Calls OPC
Carries Olode touch on head.
Combs through the creek.
But where r these women valour hiding na?[/size]

Jummy004.... When would we read from you again?
LadyMessi .... come n hug us na
Oshey01 .... I am following U and u haven't said a word on NL in ages.
Phummy1821 I hope u r enjoying the journey. I still remember how u announced ur bfp on d other tread.
Princesskiki ... princesskf showed up n u went AWOL
Sweetrie ... our Team Sugah. Where art thou♡
Temmygal25 - chio sisterly.. did u deactivate ur moniker?

Where r u Mamas
Please show face let's know u all are fine.

I wake up thinking of you Mamas.

Good evening ma'am, so sorry I have been offline for some time due to some certain circumstances, but they are all for good.

I finally went to scan n it confirmed that I'm team pink, though I wanted blue anyway but God has the final say.

MILLION KISSES /HUGS TO ALL MY WONDERFUL TEAM MATES, LOVE YOU ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thanks @alphahandmaiden for the tips on car seat and colostrum.
I think any mama that wants to invest in car seat( which is supposed to be mandatory if Naija was a sense country), should take time out to read the do's and don'ts. And also baby carriers.
It is mandated that a car seat should be rear ward facing until the baby gets to a certain weight (or can carry his/her neck). This is because if you put a child that cannot carry its neck and you step on your brakes, the child can injure itself from that forward movement.
Same thing for baby carriers, the child should be facing you until a certain weights/can carry his/her neck)

I remember a mama asking about pillows ... the US is kind of big on SIDS( sudden infant death syndrome) and some of the things they preach against are:
1. Shaking the baby either to calm him or out of frustration
2. Pillows and other potential suffocating items in the crib.
3. Co-sleeping with the baby...iv heard people jokingly say they woke up and saw their dh's hand over the baby... that can lead to death of the baby.

When I remember more id share.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmoda(f): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good evening lovely mamas'

I bless God and a big thank you to Him for all the mamas' that av birthed safely plus congrats to u all
I also thank God for the rest of us still riding high and coping wt all sorts of issues on d 9 mths journey,we shall have victory with our LO's safely in our due time in JESUS name
I also pray that God will specially be with d mamas' that have lost their LO'S and pray that very soon God's grace will bring laughter and joy into deir homes and they will not be afflicted again
It's been a while I popped in, so I came in here and been reading and reading and reading and reading,this thread is something else.....lolll
May God be with us all
#teamdecember4supernaturaldelivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
About cleaning tips, please use olive oil and cotton wool biko. Water alone won't do. I made that mistake with my first, I was scrubbing them during bath time and I thought that was enough. By the time I got to the hospital and a nurse came to clean them with cotton wool and olive oil, when I saw what came out, shame catch me. cry Apparently I was cleaning 'natin' and the winch nurse now had a strong face, made me so self conscious. angry

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ehen mamas come and rejoice with me, I finally started my shopping grin grin grin
The one that is almost causing fight between DH and I na sleepsuits. Any time I pick up long sleeve coverall he would start shouting ' babe naija is hot oooo, do you want my son to have heat rashes'. Even though iv tried to explain that its only for sleeping especially at night but im thinking, does the baby need to be covered from head to toe? The plan is to always have a mosquito net over his crib and AC regulated to suit his temp.

Cc Liftedhands, zaynie, ozycy, feddy27, alphahandmaiden

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:

Toh, I'm not alone then. I mostly wash with water and occasionally use olive oil. Id ask and see what the doctor says.
You can ask from d doctor, I ll also ask at my next antenatal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
ook right. ....
Look left. ....

Men this thread can Fly
Sorry for MIA n.a. vigilante and post natal BP . Thank God its ok now.
Where will l start from
First of All Thanking God for the lives of all the Mamas that have given birth.
The Lord will protect and keep our LO. AMEN

@ Mitchyy my sweet in law. I no dey warri ooo but the distance between us no far. Just call my name and l will be there.
@ Fortius how is my princess doing. No worry Hansel has the power to marry two hot babes grin
I salute all the Mamas
Zaynie
Liftedhands
ozycy
enkaydewdrop
Cherrymum1
Olatenbony
Esof1
If l no mention your moniker no vex ooo
The head full
Vigilante continues. ... Chai my Princess can suck for africa.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:
Ehen mamas come and rejoice with me, I finally started my shopping grin grin grin
The one that is almost causing fight between DH and I na sleepsuits. Any time I pick up long sleeve coverall he would start shouting ' babe naija is hot oooo, do you want my son to have heat rashes'. Even though iv tried to explain that its only for sleeping especially at night but im thinking, does the baby need to be covered from head to toe? The plan is to always have a mosquito net over his crib and AC regulated to suit his temp.

Cc Liftedhands, zaynie, ozycy, feddy27, alphahandmaiden

Congrats, av not bought a pin, anyways heard marcy's is doing back door sales so I'm definitely portin there this week, also going to walmart or bj's. Any other tyn go be online palava. Finally took a 45mins walk to/fro to the park n my vjay aches. Abeg baby come out by 37weeks ooo. Give ur bro ur birth as a birthday present.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
LadyMessi:

Good evening ma'am, so sorry I have been offline for some time due to some certain circumstances, but they are all for good.

I finally went to scan n it confirmed that I'm team pink, though I wanted blue anyway but God has the final say.

MILLION KISSES /HUGS TO ALL MY WONDERFUL TEAM MATES, LOVE YOU ALL.

We are so glad to hear from you.
Hugs to our Pinky Bae

Edd?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
juliebest:

maureensylvia, thanks for lecture, well appreciated.
(anurum ka i si na alu gi na ideato, mu na di bu ndi ideato. O bu sout ka o bu not ka i bu?)
liftedhands no vex o
Choi, Ndi Ideato, so happy 2 hv my sisterlys here. Mua alukwam na Ideato South.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
simababe:

Congrats, av not bought a pin, anyways heard marcy's is doing back door sales so I'm definitely portin there this week, also going to walmart or bj's. Any other tyn go be online palava. Finally took a 45mins walk to/fro to the park n my vjay aches. Abeg baby come out by 37weeks ooo. Give ur bro ur birth as a birthday present.
Hope you are enjoying the big apple?
I no too like Walmart clothes although the one close to my house no dey sell cloth. Im done buying clothes for now, every other stuff I ordered online.
You can check Burlington coat factory if you have one around....Macy's deals are usually very good too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:

Hope you are enjoying the big apple?
I no too like Walmart clothes although the one close to my house no dey sell cloth. Im done buying clothes for now, every other stuff I ordered online.
You can check Burlington coat factory if you have one around....Macy's deals are usually very good too.

Will go to burlington then. Tnks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
sugah:
You need the overall especially during his early months no matter the kind of heat. You don't want to expose his skin directly to cold. You know sometimes at midnight, it gets really cold. As for me I buy overall infact I buy those ones made of fleece/ polyester cos baby sleeps with AC. I no wan hear say cold enter her body. She still sleeps with it up till 9months plus. If you won't be putting on AC for him, you can buy the cotton ones or maybe bodysuit and trouser with socks will do. Mosquito net is compulsory even if I just sprayed the rooms now now now grin
I no dey like go hospital or even go through the stress of forcing kids to take drugs so anything that will prompt any form of illness, I try to avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2016
simababe:

Congrats, av not bought a pin, anyways heard marcy's is doing back door sales so I'm definitely portin there this week, also going to walmart or bj's.
Make una buy something for me and baby Sophie ooo with all the sales going on period.
Cc sugah
Don't worry baby will come and the right time. Keep walking it helps a lot. guess you just started, very soon your body will get used to it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Udoomama
Thank God you are fine

U were in my thoughts today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2016
simababe:

Will go to burlington then. Tnks dear

Uwc. The sales rack of old navy delights me too grin

Ozycy on 2 conditions
1. You reserve baby Sophie for Ayomide...age is just a number grin grin grin
2. Sophie is from Anambra state? I have a feeling Ayomide would do like his daddy...i.e if he doesn't bring oyibo girl home undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2016
sugah:

Cc Lifted....hands, zayn...ie, ozy...cy, fedd...y27, alphaha....ndmaiden

Congrats babe...lol

The sleepsuit with covered toes is always advisable at night cos it's easy for infants to get cold via their feet. U can use body suits and rompers for day time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks ozycy and fedd27...una don settle fight grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Sugah, for nice and affordable cloths/shoes; check children's place, sears, jc penny, oshkoch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:42am On Aug 08, 2016
feddy27:
Sugah, for nice and affordable cloths/shoes; check children's place, sears, jc penny, oshkoch
Thanks dear.
Cc simababe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 2:09am On Aug 08, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear.
Cc simababe

Tnks dear.
@ozycy, no worries, make baby Sophie just continue to dey enjoy. Goodies popping in soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.