Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127654 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 09, 2016
So sorry for your loss MsPat.

Congrats teamie sweetlady4real may your joy know no bound

Happy birthday to daddytee wishing the best of God this new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Trust me na snake in d monkey shadow i give am e still dey limp.

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 5:59am On Aug 09, 2016
MsPat:
Sorry to break sad news but my Dede decided he didn't like Nigeria any more, so he want back to USH (United States of Heaven)! Aderinmola Omokehinde Akanni has gone back to God!

Im not too sad becos he left Lala to take care of Mummy. Please pray for me!

It's well. Take heart. God knows best. May his lovely soul RIP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:07am On Aug 09, 2016
@MsPat, so sorry for your loss. May the Holy Spirit comfort you. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2016
ijeomaobi1:

I didnt have bp before and during pregnancy so my mind didn't go there. Postpartum edema occurs in some women as per Mr google o. shocked

It will go down. Don't sit for too long, try and move about abit. Mine went down after 2weeks.

MsPat:
Sorry to break sad news but my Dede decided he didn't like Nigeria any more, so he want back to USH (United States of Heaven)! Aderinmola Omokehinde Akanni has gone back to God!
Oh no!! So sorry dear. May God comfort you now than ever before. It's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Mummytee, Happy Birthday to the man after your heart. May God bless his path

Congrats to evamum and sweetlady4real on the birth of your LOs. May they be blessings to your families n the world kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Mspat sorry for your loss, may God Almighty comfort you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2016
babythug:
To God be the glory!

My little one arrived last night about 2am ish or so......

He's so cute! cheesy

The labour pain...... hmmmmm nor be here!

Will be back to share the story soon

August mamas dropping it like it hawt#
congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2016
God know best dear sis
He will surely comfort you and give u reasons to continue to praise him. Take heart sis
MsPat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Take heart, God knows best and He will comfort you through this pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2016
@MsPat, may God Almighty comfort you . May you find solace in his loving arms. So sorry about the loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2016
God will comfort you, MsPat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2016
@ babythug, evamum and sweetlady4real. Congratulations dearies on the safe delivery of your Los. May they make you proud always.

@ iomoge, thanks for always checking on us and carrying us along dear. You are a darling. God and Dh don win oooo. Officially team ( Pinkies) ; edd 11/7 but ready to port to October abeg.

Good morning all waddling and vigilante mamas; and to senior mamas, plenty hugs.

My beautiful TTC sisters, may Jehovah bring immense joy to your hearts and may your mouth be filled with good news this month. You remain in my prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Three days away from 28th week and 3rd trimester. I'm super excited and a little anxious too. God that brought us all this far will see us to the end and protect our los

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Britneystacy I am fine,to log and catch up here has been a problem,no show yet ooo cry ,38wks and 3days today,arranging house since last wk because i dont know when her majesty will come out,and I have not finish ironing my lo cloths,may God mk it easy for all of us,we will all deliver like the Hebrew women

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Mspat, am speechless, may God comfort you. Be strong dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marionclaire: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2016
msPat, may almighty God comfort you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks everyone for your kind words; God's blessings. .

Mspat , it's well.. God will compensate you for the loss, pls be strong. ..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2016
@ijeomaobi1, I had the same issue after delivery, it was swollen even more than when I was pregnant, Infact from my feet up to my knees, I was prescribed, Laxis,(that it will make me to pee a lot, cos the swelling was water) afta 3-4days d legs became normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2016
fearless07:
Finally it ended in praise. My princess made her grand entrance yesterday 5th August via elective cs weighing 3.5kg. It can only be God. BS coming soon.
congrats ma,may her arrival bring joy in ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
evamum:
Mamas;

Rejoice with us, our little pumpkin arrived today 8/8/16 at 9:06am via supernatural E-Csection. We are doing great, finally mum to my princess , Oluwa is faithful.

Wishing the rest of August teamy supernatural delivery.
Congratulations. Thank GOd for a successful birth. Quick recovery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2016
mummytee happy belated birthday to ur hubby..may God bless his new age.

evamum and sweetlady4real congrats on the birth of ur Lo's.. may they bring nothing but joy to your household.

Mspat so sorry for your loss... may God comfort you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Mummytee:
tankz ma'am

I wrote today is my dh's bday and i was so surprised when i came online and never see any1 wish him "happy birthday After i dragged dh in to come read frm my E-family.ese oo as me no dey una clique
Sorry dear, we may have skipped it somehow. I remember seeing it dou my bad sad
Happy birthday to your DH, may GOD bless him with good health to live long and reap the fruits of his labour, wisdom, wealth to carter for his family and all the good good things in life. And may his love towards you grow each passing day amen. kiss kiss
No vex you hear, we got your back always and we no dey form clique here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Mspat am so sorry for your loss,I pray the Holy Spirit comfort you.

@mummytee,HBD to daddytee,wish him many more happy years to come

Congrat to all mamaa that have put to bed,I pray your los bring abundant hoy and favour to your household

@iyabetajos,you no go kill person this woman,which one is snake in the monkey shadow style again grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Liftedhands:

1- savlon antiseptic
2- nightingale sanitary towel it's in a blue pack of 5 pieces it's to put underneath you to absorb all fluid you may leak out.
3- a sterile container
4- vest is usually worn underneath the regular clothes
Note it's preferable to buy a vest with a butterfly neck than the one with just ordinary neck.

5- spirit for cleaning cord

thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2016
Hello Mamas

Congrats to all mama dat have put to bed. to august mama i no some of u guys don dey offload. We praise God. The Lord dat has started dis beautiful journey will surely finish it for for us all.

I did scan again,at 19weeks d edd has changed again from Dec30 to Jan09 2017. And my baby weight is 280g but its not too much ? my dr told me is okay but am worried as usual. The placental is at d posterior position at d back as d dr explained. so many grammars like dat.
questions

1 y is d edd always changing

2 My baby weight is it okay dats dis stage and wat can i do to reduce it

3 How many scan can i do ? cos dis d 4th one(ashamed) stil av one d dr told me to do on my next ANC which is on d 18th August

Pls mama(s) dont read and jump..

dont no team wat to say now. but i no is #teamsuperdelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2016
mumi MsPat....so sori abt dis...may God make Tayelolu a bamikale for u nd d family.

iyabetajos...U!ehn U!!..ayam observin ur jajaina wt sunshade ..inyama!!!..i no observe again biko bad!baddo!!baddestgrin

mumi kaffy4bill...its bn a while o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Today is bump tuesday
my bump at 39 weeks.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@sugah,

I didnt have bp before and during pregnancy so my mind didn't go there. Postpartum edema occurs in some women as per Mr google o. shocked

If you have ruled out the bp issue Just relax, it is usually worse if you were induced and had to be given any IV Fluids. Sound silly but drink Loads of water! As it helps to flush out the system, the more you pee or sweat the more it reduces. Also when sat or lying down it helps to elevate your legs.

I even had my hands swollen as well! Thank God say no wear ring, as even the place they put the plaster to secure the iv needle be like small balloon wey them squeeze.

@ Mspat: accept my condolenses. May the lord provide the comfort, grace and strenght you and your family need at this time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2016
evamum:
Mamas;

Rejoice with us, our little pumpkin arrived today 8/8/16 at 9:06am via supernatural E-Csection. We are doing great, finally mum to my princess , Oluwa is faithful.

Wishing the rest of August teamy supernatural delivery.
congratulobia welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Sorry 4 ur loss mzpat, Taiwo n odas 2 cm shall mk ur joy full. It is well wt u dear.

Suzy, y don't u relax n njoy ur pregnancy, I tink u r getting ursef wrkd up over notin. Everytin is fyn wt u n lo. Stick 2 ur lmp edd

Congrats 2 evamum, babythug, n sweetlady4real. God will protect ur los

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
mum2bsoon:
Sorry 4 ur loss mzpat, Taiwo n odas 2 cm shall mk ur joy full. It is well wt u dear.

Suzy, y don't u relax n njoy ur pregnancy, I tink u r getting ursef wrkd up over notin. Everytin is fyn wt u n lo. Stick 2 ur lmp edd

Congrats 2 evamum, babythug, n sweetlady4real. God will protect ur los

pls can u help me calculate. My Period is not always regular so i dont keep to date. i just realised i missed for d month April. Sometimes it come from 21 to 27 of each month. If My LMP is 21 or 27March. help me with d EDD plssssssssssssssssss. i wuldnt make dis kind of mistake in my next preg dats a promise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.