Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129043 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
iomoge2:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I wee not cum here in another one month o

Hahahahahaha.

Okay, i'm not posting again. Let me pirry all the lily-livered mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good evening mamas, I hope you all are ok. Wenti dey shele. Congrats to all dt hv given birth.

To all that got BFP, congrats and may you carry to term.

Please ooooo, am confused ooooo, am 36 weeks +some days, the kicking abi somersault I get from my LO no be here. Infact this evening, I started begging my LO to cool down because at times it's painful. I hope everything is okay oooooo. Am due for ANC on Wednesday and I will be 37 by den.

Please Mama Zainye,Mitchyy, liftedhands,Fortius and other sabi mamas, please chook mouth for my matter as am confused.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
gandyluv:
URGENT MESSAGE TO BE PASSED ON TO FAMILIES AND FRIENDS IN NIGERIA. MAY GOD SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM EVIL DEVICES. AMEN. From Kemi Filani Blog; How a female passenger disappeared in a commercial Lagos Bus yesterday. (Must Read) This is an eye-opener for us all! Please DO NOT collect money from any passenger when you enter a bus to be passed to the driver or conductor. Something bizarre but true happened at Ikotun Lagos yesterday at around 6:40pm and it's a great lesson for everyone. Read the mail I got below: "Kemi, kindly help warn people o. My aunt just came back and she is shaking seriously for she witnessed a strange incident some minutes ago. She boarded a bus from her office to drop at Ikotun yesterday evening and unfortunately the bus had no conductor so one woman - one of them (passengers) decided to play the good Samaritan by helping the driver to collect the transport fare from passengers. Everyone co-operated and paid except one old man like that. Eventually he brought out his N50 and gave the woman to give the driver. Immediately this woman collected the money, she started shaking like someone that had been hit with 'warapa'. The shaking got so bad that the driver had to pack and everyone started shouting on the old man to undo whatever he had done to the innocent woman after all it was after she collected the money from him that she began shaking. The old man now said they should let him rub the woman's breast so that the shaking can stop. While rubbing her breast, they both disappeared like film trick. Everybody in the bus shouted and scattered, even the driver fled. You needed to have seen the commotion. Please help warn Nigerians to be careful. The kidnappers keep devising new methods everyday. Only God knows where that woman is now". Pls share to all ur contacts
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kotias time your contractions.
You are overdue, what are you still doing at home.
Oya to the hospital!
Supernatural delivery to you.

Omojudy, obviously you are spoiling for a fight. Me? I won't give in to it.
Think or say what you want.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
U give her part of d dues wey u collect u con dey send her.@ fortius (iye lucas) no gree ooo unless shesettle u
zaynie:

Oya let me give you small work.
Go through my post and help me dig it out.
Please kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Flodel:
U give her part of d dues wey u collect u con dey send her.@ fortius (iye lucas) no gree ooo unless shesettle u

Wickedness in high places cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fortius:

mumi zaynieeeeeeee oooo..i don fulfil my promise o..things we do for love...luv u all mamas here o
awwww we loff you too vely Munch

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fortius:

i go handsoff oo
oya mitchyy post naaaaa make fortius and Bea handoff for you and Hansel matter, abegi naaaa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
As u no gree dey shre part of d dues nko.
zaynie:

Wickedness in high places cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
ebony13:
Happy Friday mamas.

Congratulations to all d mamas that have offloaded. God bless your LOs.

Sorry for your loss maam mspat.

Zaynie and other mamas, does the stomach tightening mean labour is close? I've been having it frequently and I'm just 29 weeks. embarassed I'm afraid o

Welcome Ladivva

Sent you a pm tipsyjules.
I never read from u o.i have PMed u too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Flodel:

hmmm...mo nice gan..bt mo stewpid sha...mumi zaynie don do enuf for me toogrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
melly245:
oya mitchyy post naaaaa make fortius and Bea handoff for you and Hansel matter, abegi naaaa

cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Omojudy:

No be only me dey like enter medicated mode calling Jesus and singing out. How many weeks are you? You will come out testifying. Thank God it was arrested.

1 am 15 weeks 3days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mamas abeg anybody don hear of this MMM stuff? My colleagues and neighbours no gree me hear word. E com be like say na only me never sign. Abeg any mama with views on the MMM biz. Becos the way my eye dey chook for money these days. Anything wey go double my money sharp sharp am in. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
gandyluv shocked...mak God help us ooooo...d hustle is real oooo..yee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fortius:

hmmm...mo nice gan..bt mo stewpid sha...mumi zaynie don do enuf for me toogrin

Oshey jare Mama Lucas, iyawo baba Ismail kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
sugah:
I detest cats. Their eyes scare me.
I dislike dogs. I hate when they come close to either lick or nudge me with their wet nose.
My DH loves both grin e don beg me tire to get one for Ayomide. He actually says I behave like his cat he had growing up when he runs his hand down my back grin
Sometimes I change my mind and agree to a dog when I see those very cute furry ones but I don't think I can handle having an animal in my house.
We're twins on this matter. No animal in my house please, thank you! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Good evening mamas, I hope you all are ok. Wenti dey shele. Congrats to all dt hv given birth.

To all that got BFP, congrats and may you carry to term.

Please ooooo, am confused ooooo, am 36 weeks +some days, the kicking abi somersault I get from my LO no be here. Infact this evening, I started begging my LO to cool down because at times it's painful. I hope everything is okay oooooo. Am due for ANC on Wednesday and I will be 37 by den.

Please Mama Zainye,Mitc.hyy, liftedh.ands,Forti.us and other sabi mamas, please chook mouth for my matter as am confused.
It's different for every woman as some women experience decreased movement at term( due to lack of space) others have an increase (active baby)

It's also usually a sign that baby is in the head down position thus you'll feel the kicks more as the legs are high up.

The food or drink you may have taken could also be responsible, however if the movement becomes intense please see your doctor and you don't have to wait till your appointment date to go.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
For ur mynd, bring sumtyn out make we parrry dis wknd Ooo na party jollof dey hungry meooooo
zaynie:

Oshey jare Mama Lucas, iyawo baba Ismail kiss

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
no comment Liftedhands don hammer d kwension wt her bum. cc uglybetty1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
zaynie:

Omojudy, obviously you are spoiling for a fight. Me? I won't give in to it.
Think or say what you want.
Hehehe. So time for meme war is it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Flodel:
For ur mynd, bring sumtyn out make we parrry dis wknd Ooo na party jollof dey hungry meooooo
dis mama ooocheesy free my senior oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
melly245:
pls help me to tell her i loff it tooo,and before i from mainland dey reach island abeg make she helep me make fire for outside put am ontop I LIKE IT HOT
Your head dey dere jare,if she go fit locate palmwine too,our pet like palmwine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gtkay come and complete your birth story o! Since November!!! You think I'll forget? tongue I caught you peeping come in and say hello to us nah! How's our princess? Another one don enter? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
BellaElla:
Mamas abeg anybody don hear of this MMM stuff? My colleagues and neighbours no gree me hear word. E com be like say na only me never sign. Abeg any mama with views on the MMM biz. Becos the way my eye dey chook for money these days. Anything wey go double my money sharp sharp am in. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am into it o.
grin grin grin

If i break it down for u. U go register under me o. tongue

I put in 113k and would be getting over 190k in 30days.
30% growth. 10%referal bonus...
Its sweet.

We can talk more on my mail.
Bebebeebee1960 AT gmail DOT com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Only on one condition sama me with party jollof con put shaaki n ponmo beside
Fortius:

dis mama ooocheesy free my senior oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by midesquare: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello mamas in the house,

Pls is it necessary to wash babies new cloth, i m3an new ones not okirika?

pls i need ur response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
midesquare:
Hello mamas in the house,

Pls is it necessary to wash babies new cloth, i m3an new ones not okirika?

pls i need ur response.
Very necessary! Chemical residue plus cockroaches that might have crawled on them when in storage.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
dexterush:

Your head dey dere jare,if she go fit locate palmwine too,our pet like palmwine
So na me una dey use gba asiri? @melly245 cry

I never enter bush yet just manage this fish and snail weh I just prepare! Bar man bring nmanya juru oyi for this mamas

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fortius:
no comment Liftedh.ands don hammer d kwension wt her bum.
cc uglyb.etty1
Me weh no get yansh? Kwantinue cry

Motunrayo tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chai diaris God oooooo
Liftedhands:
So na me una dey use gba asiri? @melly245 cry

I never enter bush yet just manage this fish and snail weh I just prepare! Bar man bring nmanya juru oyi for this mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ugly Betty, Liftedhands Don answer you o.
Baby is just being active. Active baby is 100% more assuring than quiet ones.

Hunter Chinwendym, biko dhl some to me na. embarassed

Midesquare, for me I washed those that looked dubious.
Cos when I buy, I like searching for old stock,the materials are usually better and not too common.
But for those that look pretty neat, I didn't.
Also I washed those that were hung without nylon cos of the dust and touch-touch.

Flodel this is for you o...... enjoy and let me rest.
#Side eyes her

Reminds me, where is PrincessKF, Onyinyekachi, Llbotusme.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.