Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161592 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Emerald22:
Oya no vex na... How's Lucas and Bae?
Vex ke!..i no wan get ulcer o..they r fine magrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
So I heard sumtin 2day,dnt knw how true it z. Here it goes:

Evry family, no matter how rich or poor goes tru a certain kind of hardship once d wife of d family is preggy wit d 1st male child(opara). Bt dat once d baby comes in,tins tend to stabilize. Bt if it z d 1st daughter(ada),d family alys experience favors upon favors.

It happend to me sha.. Dnt knw how tru it z though,any1 heard of such or can relate??

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
mitchyy:

Me and you that quoted it, who come worse pass? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hello mamas.... Pls I v a questn. Is it possible for test strip to b positv n blood negative? Jux wondering cis a frnd testd positv to strip bt d blood shows negatv. She hs bn TTC for 2yrs plus nw.
Cud d strip b fake?
Cc. Liftedhands, sugah, soonest, zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
beyedew:
So I heard sumtin 2day,dnt knw how true it z. Here it goes:

Evry family, no matter how rich or poor goes tru a certain kind of hardship once d wife of d family is preggy wit d 1st male child(opara). Bt dat once d baby comes in,tins tend to stabilize. Bt if it z d 1st daughter(ada),d family alys experience favors upon favors.

It happend to me sha.. Dnt knw how tru it z though,any1 heard of such or can relate??
I heard something similar any being broke during pregnancy . And in all honesty it happened to us, me dat used to borrow ppl money was now d one lending from ppl. Infact my own better hubby was so rich to d extent dat I had to take responsibility for baby things. But guess what ? since d beginning of dis month things av stabilized now my mind is at rest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phelgmatic: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Omojudy:

Chopping for dream no be demonic. Simply means u were hungry. Throway African fear.
My dear, i don troway dat fear tey tey but unfortunately i no even see common leg of chicken chop for dream, not even dried leg of those native chicken wey dey resemble witch when dem don old cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phelgmatic: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
cheeketo, all will be well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
mitchyy ayaf don d smoothie o..drink it now nd i dey cuk ugwu now...operation Bae must poop o.

beyedew..u want to tel me u didnt see my questn...mamas here i go vex o..i alwz dey ansa una questns lori ere o bt u dey jump pass my own now o..e sora yin o..

abt ur post..it happend wen i was preggy wt lucas infct dnt let me relate wetin my eyes see bt for Bae,we thank God its beta bt all in all..when dia s life dia s hope bt dat tale seems true sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mati4christ:
Hello mamas.... Pls I v a questn. Is it possible for test strip to b positv n blood negative? Jux wondering cis a frnd testd positv to strip bt d blood shows negatv. She hs bn TTC for 2yrs plus nw.
Cud d strip b fake?
I had to go and consult brother google on this one.
The possibilities are,
- the urine test strip is expired
-the urine test has a higher sensitivity than the blood test. I.e the urine test strip can detect lower levels of hcg than the blood test strip they used.
Recommendation is to do another blood test in a week or so.If she is really pregnant the hcg levels would keep rising

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
LaDivva:

Thanks ma'am

Uwc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
nobody dey online only peepers ...grin..enkay i see u ..Liftedhands watagwan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Blessedmum:

Goldenruby don get another love dat's why she abandoned us for dis thread. Let me go&pull her away from dat place.

Abeg, where be the place? Make me sef join drag her come back.. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zaynie don murder my monikerooo grin lol. Am good dear, pages re so much to read hence the peeping mode. Thanks for checking.

Feddy27 I appreciate ur efforts too. Thanks alot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
sugah:

It is well with you. You shall Carry this one to full term without complications. God has got your back.

LaDivva when you test before you miss your period you might get a faint positive because the hcg levels haven't gotten very high. But a faint positive is a positive. So congrats and happy bumping.

Thanks Sugah...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gaily04:
Welcome laDivva, it can only be God. Happy bumping.

Just God my dear, Thanks a bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Please join me in thanking God!!!! The lord just blessed my immediate older brother and his wife with a BBB. Mother and child are doing superB.
Ayomide now has 12 older cousins to dote on him grin

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
LaDivva:
Hello mums and mums to be in the house, I'm not pregnant o but I joined the thread to tap into the blessings of the fruit of the womb. I'm believing God that this month won't pass me by so I'll remain here and testify about my BFP next month. Amen.

Clears throat, yes o I'm here. I can't stop thanking God for my BFP. I went to church crying on 22nd of July coz someone asked why I don't want to get pregnant yet, kai! . I was stressed out that day but I still had to attend a vigil.
While others sang, I cried, while others prayed I cried prayers.
we were asked to ask God for a fast track miracle,something that must happen in July and I asked for the fruit of the womb after confessing all my sins.
The Pastor said someone will be given the fruit of the womb in July and I claimed it, and believed God. Even when it looked impossible (no sign of ovulation ) God has done it for me.
Forgive my long story, I'm too excited.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fortius:
nobody dey online only peepers ...grin..enkay i see u ..Liftedhands watagwan?

My sister, no be my fault oh...
Jay don turn to oga oh...
E no let me see road do anything since morning.. .
If he says "move," I move... if he says "don't move," I dare not move... who am I to flout his orders...? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are you and the family?
Have you ya'gbe now? grin

Cherrymum1, how are you and sisi Lami?
#Hugz&Kisses

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
sugah:
Please join me in thanking God!!!! The lord just blessed my immediate older brother and his wife with a BBB. Mother and child are doing superB.

Wow, all glory be to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
LaDivva:

Wow, all glory be to God.
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
congrats....wish u a healthy and happy 9 months. God has done it for U & ur testimony will remain permanent in Jesus name!

LaDivva:

Clears throat, yes o I'm here. I can't stop thanking God for my BFP. I went to church crying on 22nd of July coz someone asked why I don't want to get pregnant yet, kai! . I was stressed out that day but I still had to attend a vigil.
While others sang, I cried, while others prayed I cried prayers.
we were asked to ask God for a fast track miracle,something that must happen in July and I asked for the fruit of the womb after confessing all my sins.
The Pastor said someone will be given the fruit of the womb in July and I claimed it, and believed God. Even when it looked impossible (no sign of ovulation ) God has done it for me.
Forgive my long story, I'm too excited.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Congrats Sugah....na back to back celebration for ur family o. urs is next smiley

sugah:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Abeg, where be the place? Make me sef join drag her come back.. .
It starts with F a women only group on FB.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
enque:
Congrats Sugah....na back to back celebration for ur family o. urs is next smiley
Amen o. Im getting really excited. Infact its back to back to back celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
sugah:
E ku ewu omo o, soon we ll celebrate with you too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Blessedmum:

E ku ewu omo o, soon we ll celebrate with you too.
Amen. Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Omojudy:

How are you now? Still in hospital? Guess u are in a hospital outside Nigeria?

I am getting better .still in the hospital . I am in Nigeria ,abuja.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
sugah:

I had to go and consult brother google on this one.
The possibilities are,
- the urine test strip is expired
-the urine test has a higher sensitivity than the blood test. I.e the urine test strip can detect lower levels of hcg than the blood test strip they used.
Recommendation is to do another blood test in a week or so.If she is really pregnant the hcg levels would keep rising

Thanks mam..... Jux dt she said ds us d third tym it's happening in a row I.e June, July n Aug. Tho I jux got to knw abt ds last one.....
Congrats on d birth of ayomide cousin. May God protect n kip him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
phelgmatic:

My dear, i don troway dat fear tey tey but unfortunately i no even see common leg of chicken chop for dream, not even dried leg of those native chicken wey dey resemble witch when dem don old cry

In this present day Government? U kidding me.
Things are hard that they no longer serve foods in dreams..
Who wan waste scare resources.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
@ cheeketo.....i pm u.i wnt to do a passport for my baby.though i hv my contact already,let me patronize u.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
enque:
congrats....wish u a healthy and happy 9 months. God has done it for U & ur testimony will remain permanent in Jesus name!

Amen, thanks enque.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.