Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129220 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Na so my LO did acrobat all through the night. E con turn my bladder to playground. Na to stand and wee every 30mins. Abeg na so e de be? Feeling off and on little cramp around my left side. sad

Happy Sunday mamas.
# teamdecember# teamchristmasbaby#

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2016
kotias003:
LO arrived today. BS soon.
Congratulations my Dear Teamie! God has done it for you and your family. It ended in praise for you! Say me well to baby. ...May your child bring blessings to you always!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2016
MoskiDarl:
mayday Mayday!! Please I have a question I think Google has succeeded in confusing me, so I need real life ansa.
Please which is more effective for me to be on cyclogest or duphaston? govt prescribed duphaston while private prescribed Cyclogest. and am weighing my pocket and better result.

cc. zaynie, liftedhands , soonest,helovesme any mama that used the 2, etc

Sorry i am not here to tell you one or the order based on cost, or better results but if you are using cyclogest... or any other progesterone suppository.

be warned that you will leak..... some oil.

The suppositories are made of a carrier oil, ( similar to cocobutter) that is hardened at room temperature but gets melted by your body heat when inserted. So while your body absorbs the progesterine... the carrier basically comes back out.

Make sure you have pantyliners on AT ALL TIMES.... with spares in your bag.... you will need to change at least 3 times a day..... as the oil will disintegrate the glues on the panty liners. And it is likely to seperate or even loose adhesion to your panties.

Also be a bit cautious when you wear lighter coloured clothes. As the oil could stain.... very annoying.

Bodyform and always do nada!!! Before you comor from house reach junction the thing go don loose adhesion shift got one corner

If you can find it, Tena works well. As it is quite thick as it is designed for ladies with slight incontinence issues and can absorb more, and it stays in place longer.

Plus dont use your favorite panties oh.... cause you wont be able to get all the disolved adhessive off your panties. After you are done...... na to kwanderm the pint!

Just my two pence worth of advise that you dont see on the instruction and side effect booklets.

One more thing: .
Naija heat may warrant putting your cyclogest in the fridge until you need to use it. It makes insertion far easier and less messy....

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2016
kalapoumbo:
Greetings to all, this is Sugarbuns a team December mama plus this is my smartphone moniker. Abeg someone please tell me how many TT shots I'm supposed to take or what is the interval. I got one a month ago at 16 weeks, went to the clinic yesterday and no-one mentioned it. Biko don't read and pass.
You are to take 5shots in all to confer immunity in your lifetime. But that's only if you follow the schedule o. The second shot is taken at LEAST one month after the first one. That means you are already due for the second shot. Please remind them at your next visit. They may have forgotten.
Your third dose should be 6months after the second one. This will likely be 2months after you put to birth. Try not to forget cos most mothers forget because of stress caring for baby.
Your fourth dose is 1year after the 3rd. Your fifth dose is 1year after the 4th.
Some clinics do give card for this where dates you took the shots are written .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Where is mama Florena( the mama that prepared for labour since she was 10weeks ) ? I have not forgotten you. I await your B.S.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2016
ebony13:
Chekeeto our mamas have said it all. Let go and let God. kiss

Olatebony.. I love kiss

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2016
smileyCaptain of life! Don't worry Hansel will soon be expecting a baby sis.
BTW ayaf dropped my bs ooooo since july
mitchyy:
Olatebony, don't tempt me to start another missionary journey in search of a baby girl o.

By the way, are you not owing us BS?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
kotias003:
LO arrived today. BS soon.

Congrats dear, Gods blessings, favour n grace shall b ur baby's heritage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks mama Fortius! You gat my back and I love you always
Fortius:

thanks mama to sure..cheesycheesy..i jst dey pull legs o so peeps go knw say no b by clique dem dey ansa pple here ..if raptor see dis..she go dey happy na..

mitchyy...raptor2 neva drop her bs oo.olatebony don drop hers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Lbotusme:
Zaynie, am fine. Thanks for checking on us.
Plix can we borrow from the dues? I wanna buy snails grin

Congrats sugah and kotias003.
My honourable captain feddy27 and mamas, how are we doing?

Hope we've packed our bags?
#teamoctforsupernatural delivery

Errr teamie izzit nor too early to pack awa bags?
I haff been restraining my sef since from packing bag o. I hide from DH to scatter the baby bags and arrange them back. He is laughing at my over excitement.
So u mean I can now legally start packing the bag cheesy cheesy cheesy. Can't wait mehn!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julianah42: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2016
How can d test strip or home pregnancy test be used?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Ijelex post=48460912][/quote]
Yes oh. Even if dh is driving now, I am like" gently dear"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Julianah42:
How can d test strip or home pregnancy test be used?

It's easy. You buy one and just urinate on it.

Some come with a small "pot". So you urinate inside the pot and then dip in the test strip.

In summary, buy one and follow the instructions on the leaflet wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2016
sugah:

My teamie, we are in the same boat. Infact yesterday I had to report Ayomide to his father. Especially when he turns/stretches, you would actually see one part of my tummy swell and get hard and painful until he stops. Some days ago, my dh was playing car race video game and it felt like the boy was going to jump out of my womb, I had to leave the sitting room to get some peace.
We just have active babies and mine is in the head down position hence plenty space to turn and play.

Thank dear. Than God am not alone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2016
Loving Heavenly Father, creator of all things, Your Word says “You created all things through Jesus Christ and You made all
things good and perfect.” You give life to all things. I thank You that I have conceived by Your grace and mercy. The baby in my
womb is Your creation, thank You for Your precious gift. Cover me, the baby in my womb and my family members with
the holy and precious blood of Jesus. I forgive all who have hurt me and rejected me in any manner.
Protect me, my baby and my family members from all evil and dangers. You are our refuge and our fortress. For You, Lord will give Your angels charge over us. My God, in You I put my trust. During this time of waiting, help me to guard this new life carefully and do nothing to hurt it in any way.
Lord, Your word also says, “Truly You have formed my innermost being. You have woven me in my mother’s womb.
“According to Your Word, let my baby grow normally with all its requirements fulfilled. Take away all complications from my
baby and me. Grant me and my baby good health. Lord, let my baby be perfect as You are perfect. Lord Jesus, You be present with me during all this time this baby
grows and comes into this world. Lord Your Word says “ Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I
sanctified you. Please grant me a safe and normal delivery.
Take away all blocks and barriers that are hindering this blessing in my life. Lord I also pray that You lead all pregnant
women who are reading this prayer to safe and normal delivery.
All this I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

@LaDivva... Congratulations, may you Carry to term....

Congrats ma'am sugah anD kotias003

Good morning mamas and papas, I wish us all a fulfilled sunday.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2016
mitchyy:

Painful fetal movements is not usually a cause for alarm as mum Liftedhands has explained. Infact, its in most cases a sign that your baby is doing fine.
Baby never kick you so hard that you'll shed tears? It happened to me. Lol
Try to remember that every pregnancy is different. Don't worry if your friends seem to be feeling less painful kicks at this stage than you, or if you feel kicks more strongly than you did in a previous pregnancy. Instead, familiarise yourself with your baby's own unique pattern of movements to learn what's normal for you.
If you feel the wriggles and kicks are over the top and nonstop, then get yourself checked o. Baby might be in distress. But its a rare occurence.

My dear, even a far back as when baby was like 14week that I went for scan, d scan guy was evening shouting that this baby is very active ooooo. I just remembered it now. Thanks for responding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2016
LaDivva:

Oh yes He is, thanks dear. But what's H and H?

Its actually wishing you a healthy and happy 9months.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2016
kalapoumbo:
Greetings to all, this is Sugarbuns a team December mama plus this is my smartphone moniker. Abeg someone please tell me how many TT shots I'm supposed to take or what is the interval. I got one a month ago at 16 weeks, went to the clinic yesterday and no-one mentioned it. Biko don't read and pass.
were you not given a card to indicate when your next shot should be? it very important, anyway you are suppose to take the second one 4 weeks after the first,if its up to dat pls request for the second shot, they may not remember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Tipsyjules that Abuja for you. Did you say you went to Garki ultramodern market? No try am again, na there senators wives dey sitdown for inside AC shops dey wait for their colleagues to come buy from them. Even the Utako market should be quite expensive too. [/quote]
Yes o I went there courtesy of our family friend wey dey feel say person dey swim inside money.I just close eye buy socks,mittens and cap for 10k,wen I look my list I never even start to buy the things and my purse don dey red, I just quickly call one of our anties make she tell me another market to buy babies, she come say make I go utako and to me e be like things cheap there sha compared to garki or maybe them still cheat me because I never buy babies before sha.I just discover say I no buy towel sef cry cry .Abeg which other market cheap again so that next time I go shine my eye grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2016
BritneyStacy:

It's not easy ooo. ...but I know I can't be pregnant forever sha. ...but the anxiety that comes when you have passed all your EDD is not funny ooo. Thanks
take a chill pill,before this week go finish you go don born naaaaa,cool down for Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2016
sugah:
Zaynie my sentiments exactly about that FB group. I don't think there's any way to check who's in the group or not. So when you 'pour your heart out ', you don't know who is reading.

There is a way. Just click on search botton n type the name. Select search group n u will see the person or every post n comment the person ever made there.

I saw my sil there but i guess she left.
I no dey post sha.... just to read n learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Oooo how much you say be breast pump again so?
pls louder
i kiant hear you
so one yeye boil grow for one side of my little Diamond head, embarassedam sure its enkaydewdrop dat gave him,enjay we we not play with you again;P
so since he finds it difficult to suck one brezz cos of the pain,the brezz come full dey ain me
i decided to express with my hands,and see what i got in less than 30 mins.shocked ooo my my,
ok dis is going to the sink cos my baby sooo hate feeding bottles, as if dey quarry before

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mati4christ: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks missmalachi, soonest n sugah i soo much appreciate.
Congrats kotias003. Ur lo will bring u much joy n blessing.
Happy Sunday mamas
@melky245.....no online servc today? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2016
melly245:

so one yeye boil grow for one side of my little Diamond head, embarassedam sure its enkaydewdrop dat gave him,enjay we we not play with you again;P

Diamond, don't mind this your mum oh... she likes to "bear false witness against her neighbor.. . "
Ahnahn undecided

Sorry jare.. . Tell mummy to rub ori on the boil for you.. .
#Kisses...

No church today, iye Diamond?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2016
kalapoumbo:

Hi mama... please, don't wait for your next visit (which is likely 4 weeks from now) to get the next shot, cos you're already due for it...
You should go back as soon as you can, and get it... It's very important...
Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kalapoumbo: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks zaynie. temmy2103. Britneystacy I'll go back there today and ask for my 2nd shot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2016
mydreams25:

Am present my captain thanks for checking,am 5weeks 4days today,am having heavy nausea and had vomitted once am worried am feeling this way,isnt it too early? for my first i didnt feel anything till 8weeks. I havent started taking folic acid not cos i hate it but because of this all day nausea i pray it gets better fast.
LaDivva welcome and happy bumping may you have an easy pregnancy journey.
April for miraclebabies

Actually feeling the same way though I've never vomitted, I was thinking it was the folic acid making me feel that way cuz it gets worse just after I take it, but maybe it's not. Try to start soon cuz I read that it's most important at this early stage.

Where are my other teamies Kwanu? Probably in church giving testimonies for 'chopping frog' God's goodness. grin

Hi everyone, happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2016
MoskiDarl:
mayday Mayday!! Please I have a question I think Google has succeeded in confusing me, so I need real life ansa.
Please which is more effective for me to be on cyclogest or duphaston? govt prescribed duphaston while private prescribed Cyclogest. and am weighing my pocket and better result.

i think cyclogest is more effective so go for it if you can afford it, im on duphaston and just added primolut depot weekly injection plus baby aspirin.It will end in praise IJn... Big congrats to the new mommas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2016
zaynie:

embarassed lipsrsealed
Even me dey fear to go through my posts.
That's why I love Mitchyy, she sabi save posts. kiss
I think Giddyperson is my new post saver..... kiss
Am I doing the clique thing again? tongue

When I see an answer I might need in future, I screen shot or share. for example in my first trimester, I was saving second and third trimester solutions, so when the time came.... I just dug out the posts.
I was visiting newborn thread and saving posts even before I gave birth.

Ehnehn my sisters make una sofry sofry for the FB group o.
My sister was gisting me of a woman that went to report her dh and sought for advice, only for her SiL to see and report to the brother.
The woman was kicked out of the house. On top wetin?

Congrats Kotias003!
I pray your child always make you happy and proud.
Amin.
mama zaynie pls how do u save posts?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2016
MoskiDarl:

I used duphaston and the spotting stopped after a few days, though I still continued for some weeks more. I haven't tried cyclogest so I can't speak about it. all d best dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2016
tipsyjules:

Yes o I went there courtesy of our family friend wey dey feel say person dey swim inside money.I just close eye buy socks,mittens and cap for 10k,wen I look my list I never even start to buy the things and my purse don dey red, I just quickly call one of our anties make she tell me another market to buy babies, she come say make I go utako and to me e be like things cheap there sha compared to garki or maybe them still cheat me because I never buy babies before sha.I just discover say I no buy towel sef cry cry .Abeg which other market cheap again so that next time I go shine my eye grin
I heard Utako is OK, I haven't shopped there before so I can't compare. But I guess they sell quality stuffs and when you want good quality, na your pocket go hear am. One of these days, I may go Der. I guess your friend knows your moni is coming in $$$$'s so no blame her for taking you Der.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2016
U mama's should beg me o,hold me o, am going to Zuma rock. Rock climbling this baby out sad, haha. Me can't even kpekus cos hubby isn't here with me. That alone scares me cos I only had s...x once in dis preggy,the whole place as been filled up with cobwebs.
Who knows where I can get a vibrator o?
In other words,something miraculous happened to me,will pen it down in my bs.
BritneyStacy and my teamies, its well with us all, we will surely see and hold our babies dis month. Although me am still thinking they missed my other twin baby by scan grin.

Who has ever or is experiencing shaking in d womb,like a little tremor/vibration?

Cc: zaynie,liftedhands,mittchy, britneystacey,fortius,and other sabi mama's
Congrats sugah,may God bless the little one.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.