Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156176 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2016
23 August must be a special day oo. Back to back delivery. Congrats sugah, mumjb, loistee. May ur lo's be a source of blessing to you and your family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats to all Team August Mamas that have offloaded. May God bless the the lOs and assist the Mummies regain their strength swiftly. I am 40 weeks and 1 day today. I am planning to go for induction by Friday if no show till then. God is our strength and easy delivery to Us all.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Wowww, congrats cappo sugah, ND welcome dearie Ayomide.. Yes u re a mother, see serious porting ooo.

Was about updating my info, did scan ND dey said am having a pink kiss bt I wanted to b team blue oo. Hence am pinkyblue . Edd is 28 Sept according to d scan.

Congrats mumjb.

Team September for Super dupper deliver

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats loistee.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2016
A big congrats to my cappo @ sugah.Ayomide shall make u proud always.

Congrats mumjb,loistee may ur Lo bring u happiness always.

Team September for painless delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats sugah, mumjb, loistee. God bless your los.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennystudio: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Congrants to sugar, mumjb and loistee, may ur lo bring unending joy and blessing to the family.

My able cappo @ sixx happy belated birthday to you, age gracefully.

Dunni29 where art thou? Hope u are waddling in the Lord

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats to all the mums that just put to bed. More money to our pockets for all of their wellbeing.

#teamdecforsupernaturaldivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2016
Bisoye82:

Its not ok to combine all 3 o.astymin is a multivitamins,astyfer is to boost your blood level,pregnacare is a normal prenatal.my Dr asked me to combine astyfer with my pregnacare then because my pcv level was low.
I think you should discuss with your doctor ASAP.

I talk am. Oo thank you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations Sugah!
Congratulations mumjb!
Congratulations loistee!

God be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

Ayomi ti de! My joy has arrived. My joy is full.
Ayomide made his grand entrance via planned C Section today 23rd August.

Wow wow wow, congratulations dear. Welcome baby Ayomide.
See class captain porting.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Mumjb:
help me praise Allah! my beautiful princess, my diamond, my third love arrived yesterday midnight, weighing 2.8kg .

GOOD MORNING MAMAS
Congratulations, thank GOD for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2016
loistee:
God has perfected is good work in my life o. I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday afternoon. Bs later.
Wow, so many babies in one day,
Congratulations and glory to GOD in the highest for granting you safe delivery. Quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:
Omewo ya, Jehovah jireh E mewo ya, alpha n omega E mewo ya, O mereya ne ge ya.!!
I am happy to announce that the Lord of lords, the king of kings has done it in my life.

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Ayomide made his grand entrance via planned C Section today 23rd August. Mother and baby are doing great.

Team September for sexy borning
woooww hip hip hippppp welcome Ayomide

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Mumjb:
help me praise Allah! my beautiful princess, my diamond, my third love arrived yesterday midnight, weighing 2.8kg . mother and baby doing well am a mother again, Alhamdulilah. Bs coming soon cause am very tired.

Britneystacy my cappo i don born o, easy delivery to u too

GOOD MORNING MAMAS
congrats mam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2016
MGeey:
Hello mamas. .

So sorry for your loss, try to rest and relax your mind. It is not easy but God will strengthen you and bless you soon. You will not lose any pregnancy again in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2016
loistee:
God has perfected is good work in my life o. I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday afternoon. Bs later.
congratulation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Loistee,sugah,mumjb congratulations on the safe delivery of your LOs. May God's name be praised for ever more!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Omojudy:

To all who copied and pasted this from here to here, it's quite easy to do on a medium for pregnancy and childbirth. Alphahandmadien did you post it on your Facebook? Maybe you did. Well even me wey lose 7, dey find am hard to post such things, or even comment on groups such as premiee or miscarriage on Facebook. I don't even want my followers to see I am on such groups. I don't have excuse for my actions, maybe I feel like I will move on better if I don't keep the memory fresh. Even to answer those long hospital investigation during ANC registration dey hard me.
Forgive me for my long uncalled for reply.
Feel free to vent here anytime jare. it's part of d healing process.
I'm also a bit reluctant to post such on fb not really because I'm trying to forget( because u can never really forget) the incidence, but because people are so judgemental. somehow people usually think it must hv been something u did in the past that is responsible, maybe previous abortions, STDs, etc. Even though it's not d case. I just don't want anybody judging me jare

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2016
esof1:

Yaaaaaayyyy. Congrats ma'am. Kisses to baby Ayomide kiss. May he give you reasons to smile always.

Whaoooo, God is faithful indeed my honorable cappo I rejoice with your family, he will forever be a JOY to you & your entire family. Regards to our Ayomide.

For the remaining Aug. & Sept mothers God in His Mercy will make it easy for us IJN.

Cc sugah
#teamSept.foreasydelivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ufelirahmat: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Wow it has been five months since the last time I visited here,congrats to all d new mamas nd happy bumping to all d belleful mamas.mummy zaynie, nurse kaffy4bills nd all other mamas hope our los r doing great my dear son had surgery to bring d testicle down doing fine now.let me stop here for now

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:
Omewo ya, Jehovah jireh E mewo ya, alpha n omega E mewo ya, O mereya ne ge ya.!!
I am happy to announce that the Lord of lords, the king of kings has done it in my life.

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Ayomide made his grand entrance via planned C Section today 23rd August. Mother and baby are doing great.

Congrats ma, rejoice with your family. Ayomide you are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations to loitsee mumjb and sugah.
kiss kiss kiss
Kisses to the LOs.

#teamchristmasbaby#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats @ Sugah my cappo! May ayomide be a great source of joy to your household.

Congrats @ loistee and mumjb may ur los bring unending joy to ur household.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations sugah, mumjb and loistee.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Mumjb:
help me praise Allah! my beautiful princess, my diamond, my third love arrived yesterday midnight, weighing 2.8kg . mother and baby doing well am a mother again, Alhamdulilah. Bs coming soon cause am very tired.

Britneystacy my cappo i don born o, easy delivery to u too

GOOD MORNING MAMAS

Congrats ma, I rejoice with your family, kisses to your diamond

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2016
mumi sugah congrats oo..ayomide ma ba yin kale oo..na so cappo dey port sha
loistee nd mumjb congrats my mamas
mumi ufelirahmat..hop he is doing fine now ma.
mumi zaynie how r u ma o.its bn a while.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Blessedmum:

Have been waiting for this news captain , am so happy for you. Welcome to the world Ayomide, u're a blessed child ur parents ll know no sorrow over u ijn.

I use you as a point of contact for the remaining waddling mamas, we shall all deliver with ease ijn.There shall be no more loss in our midst ijn.

For Atc mothers, ur womb is blessed ijn. I decree massive porting to this thread ijn.

I say a resounding Amen to your prayers, so shall it be in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Yes o we are enjoying the preggy ride even with all the puking. We are 19weeeks and 1day today

Next appointment is in 2weeks
kemesty:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Baby alerts back to back.
Congratulations to the new mums; mumjb , sugah, loistee. Your babies will continually bring joy to you and your household.
Mgeey, accept my sympathy. It's well with you. I have been there and can understand. You will have a healthy pregnancy in the next one. Work with your doctors and don't loose faith.
Cappo sixx, hope you are good. I think we are due for a roll call. I love seeing the blessed #Teamjanuarybabes # though i am eyeing December. My next antenatal is friday, will check sex. I am 20weeks 4 days already. Suzy, hope you are better now.
Jazzyjazz, i love your moniker. Hope you are enjoying the preggy ride? Team January for supernatural delivery.
All team January who are yet to register, come out from your hiding and peeping mode and register accordingly. We love you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations Dearie's @ sugah, Mumjb and loistee. We thank God for safe and successful deliveries. Yesterday was really great, my sweet neighbour also birthed a bouncing baby boy yesternite. We thank God.

May all waddling mamas also deliver safely by God's grace.

Good morning all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
loistee:

I thank God for your life & the baby, I'm just smiling here for the good news here and there.

Sincerely your (loistee, sugah & mumjb) testimonies make me lively again I've being in sad mood since Monday, but now I have faith that I will testify to the goodness of God soonest.

May the Lord protect and keep your Babies in Jesus Name.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

I am a mother!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ma'ma, God bless your new one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.