Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8214135 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks

realdentist:

flagyl has not been proven to have any negative effects on the growing baby. my gynae prescribed it for me in first trimester because of some vagin.al discharge I was having. I ended up not taking it though because of ms. just used vagin.al tablets

for d amoxyl, one school of thought says it shd only b given when benefit of taking it outweighs risk of not taking it. another sch of thought says it is safe. I agree with the latter. I've seen several pregnant women take it without any adverse effects.

I really am not sure about imodium.

but reconfirming all these with ur doctor will be in order
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Congratulations.. .God bless her

Liftedhands:
Birth alert..

To God alone be all the glory my kid sis delivered her baby girl today 7th of September at exactly 3.05am weighing 3.2kg VD.
Baby and mum are doing great! Daddy is ecstatic, grandma has called the whole world already(owambe loading wink)

Meet our princess and heart-throb

Gabriela Morenike Kanyiraluchi

cc sugah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2016
@ Lifted hands, congratulations to your kid Sis, we thank God for safe delivery.

@ Mydeporch, welcome dear teamie, may you have a safe delivery dear.

Good morning lovely mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2016
U too Ma

Favouredmom:
Amen to those prayers @ enque, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2016
enque:
Hallo Mamas,

Sorry to bug everyone this late. Just coming from the hospital as I've been purging since Monday. I was given some drugs (my doctor isn't around so another dr attended to me) and I just want t b sure it's safe to take in 2nd trimester

Flagyl 200mg
Amoxyl 500mg
Imodium

I'm thinking of waiting till tomorrow to start so I can get in touch wt my Dr later 2moro.

In the meantime, any response will b appreciated. Thanks

Cc soonest

D drugs are okay to use in 2nd trimester. Sorry about d purging. Drink plenty of water for better excretion of d bugs. When I purged seriously in my pregnancy, only 2 doses of flagyl saved d day so u may not even complete the whole regimen. Doooh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Birth alert..

To God alone be all the glory my kid sis delivered her baby girl today 7th of September at exactly 3.05am weighing 3.2kg VD.
Baby and mum are doing great! Daddy is ecstatic, grandma has called the whole world already(owambe loading wink)

cc sugah
Congratulations! God will bless her IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Birth alert..

Meet our princess and

cc sugah
. Awwwww,w big congrats to her,Gabriela shall fulfil purposes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Mitchydiva:
Bs continue
I was given the epidural and dat Was the end of pain.No more pain like magic although I was feeling the contractions but not painful.
At a time the had to reduce the drip because the contractions where too frequent and strong.
By 4pm doctor came in and ask if I was feeling heavy down my viginia I said yes, he said he might need to check me because he had another lady that was going to push in 40 minutes time so we would not be needing him at the same time.
Na so I open leg see baby head already.
God did it for me easily I didn't need to much pushing in 5 minutes my princess came weighing 3.2kg. I pray for easy and painless delivery for the remaining Sept mamas too.my technology sisters God will surprise u soonest in jesus name.Sorry for the long boring story.
I take God beg all of una wey de give bs. stop saying sorry for d long post. the longer the sweeter. lol.
congrats on ur sweet delivery.
I get qurssion o. this epidural, do they give it in govt hospitals in Nigeria at all?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks Ma

soonest:

D drugs are okay to use in 2nd trimester. Sorry about d purging. Drink plenty of water for better excretion of d bugs. When I purged seriously in my pregnancy, only 2 doses of flagyl saved d day so u may not even complete the whole regimen. Doooh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2016
realdentist:

I take God beg all of una wey de give bs. stop saying sorry for d long post. the longer the sweeter. lol.
I get qurssion o. this epidural, do they give it in govt hospitals in Nigeria at all?
Doubt it. Govt hospital like things traditional.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2016
iomoge2:

Me i yam happy o
Everything was spot o.

Thanks so much.
Hubby wants me to even get more things.... he is the skeptical one while am d risk taker... when he saw the stuffs he was like dis your online stuff sef...lol
As i be aliexpress master shopper. Lol

Now he wants more... this is someone that was shouting dont buy yet... or just buy small. Lol.

Thanks mama. Am so greatful.

Ps.
If u r not shopping 4m Olatebony u r on a long thing... grin grin...

Hi sis, how do you shop on Ali Express. Could u please take me thru. Ive been tryin to shop on sites outside of the country but ive been scared make they no carry my money away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
mydeporch:

Boy and EDD is 30th November
now we av a late november mum,you r most welcome teamie....enjoy your stay here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
FruitfulRay:
Good day all, am new here and your posts are really beautiful, am not yet pregnant but I believe am conceiving this month. Being married for almost two years now and my prayer Is that i will be pregnant before our second anniversary which is in November. I need as many people as possible to say amen and agree with me.

God bless you all

May the Lord grant you your heart desires, we shall celebrate with you very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Congratulations mamaOO, God bless your LO abundantly. Amen

Congratulations Liftedhands, we thank God for safe delivery.

Mitchydiva, we thank God for victory, congratulations once again, God bless your LO. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2016
fruitfulray may God grant ur heart desires
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Congrats mamaoo kisses to your prince kiss kiss

Senior mama Tchiwinnie (sharp sharp grin) congrats on your BFP! Ebube is having a lil sis soon by the grace of God.

Mumjb abeg if you find solution to your toddler tell me I take God name beg you o!!! My 9 month old doesn't sleep during the day and takes a long time to sleep at night(10-11 ish) wakes up at the slightest noise and takes forever to put back to sleep! I don taya for this kind Vigilante o? cry

House make una help me with a good House Help agent abeg.
Thank u o mama Ekene, and Amen to ur prayer of a lil sis for Bube. This one limsycutey dey congratulate u, Ekene o tola nwa?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Congrats to Captain sugar and all September mama who have dropped, God protect your babies.

Abeg make una de pray for me o. I want to be back here soonest.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Oh no wonder lol! 2months after wedding,that's indeed serious

missmalachi:

Yeah yeah......she made d tutu for me n d customise bodysuit.after ordering for my wedding shoe n it came 2 month after wedding,i decided to deal with pay on delivery.
She mentioned all d monika for me dat she has good reviews with them.i late paid by faith sha n thank God i liked it infact she even sent me mtn 200 cos she ws able to get d transport cheeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Hey beautiful mamas, dunno if this might look like a rant but I need advice.
So I have this job I want to leave after maternity, I told my husband and he says its ok but feels I should get another first before I leave as a baby is coming and we need every cent. So I started applying for jobs last week hoping I could get some interviews during mat leave.

I'm crazy about marketing but I hardly get call backs because I studied Microbiology and no one wants to take me seriously.
The point of all this my long tori is I got an interview with a marketing agency, I'm 24 weeks pregnant so yeah I'm showing already I don't know what I'm going to do. And yes its tomorrow.

Should I carry my bump there?
Will they even give me a chance?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Good morning mamas.I went for scan yesterday and this is the report.
A single viable active fortius sorry fetus in cephalic presentation,longitudinal lie.Fetal cardiac activity and body/limb movement is actively noted.FHR=140Bpm.Plancenta is anterior,towards upper uterine segment,normal in thickness and echotexture of grade 0 maturation.
Liquor volume is adequate. Os is closed.No gross visceral anomaly.No uterine myoma.
MATURITY
BPD=46.7mm,corresponding tob20weeks 5days
FL=31.6mm,corresponding to 20weeks3days
EDD19/01/17
AC=190mm
EFW=0.56kg

my worry is the Abdominal circumference being large for the gestational age I have a feeling the fetal weight is small.
My joy is that GENDER IS XY after 2 princesses and numerous lecture from people on natural sex selection.This can only be God.
please mamas torchlight my matter.
Cc soonest,rofemi,alphahandmaiden,mitchy and all sabi mamas.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Congrats to all my teamies dat jst delivered, may God guide. ND protect u nd ur los....

ND to d rest of us September mamas, d Lord is our muscle oo, may he mak it easy for us all. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
sugarbuns:
Hey beautiful mamas, dunno if this might look like a rant but I need advice.
So I have this job I want to leave after maternity, I told my husband and he says its ok but feels I should get another first before I leave as a baby is coming and we need every cent. So I started applying for jobs last week hoping I could get some interviews during mat leave.

I'm crazy about marketing but I hardly get call backs because I studied Microbiology and no one wants to take me seriously.
The point of all this my long tori is I got an interview with a marketing agency, I'm 24 weeks pregnant so yeah I'm showing already I don't know what I'm going to do. And yes its tomorrow.

Should I carry my bump there?
Will they even give me a chance?

Lol, u wan leave ur bump at home go?The only way to know if u ll b accepted s by going. So since u ve bn invited, brace up, keep hope alive and go for the interview. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
realdentist:

I once told my sister to request for it at Ifako Ijaiye General Hospital in Lagos but she was told it was not available.

but in UITH, am very sure of its availability.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2016
firsttymum:
by God's grace I didn't have backache. It's not like everyone must have backache or headache

I think those aches are as a result of poor posture post partum like alphahandmaiden pointed out. Pple den attribute it to the epidural since it's mostly backache they have.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2016
firsttymum:
so cute OMG.. Awwwwww Ilike
Ur son is adorable... He's even smiling... Lol

Thanks darling grin. He's a camera bobo o, always smiling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Good morning house been a while.A big congrats to all my teammates DAT has drop may God protect them.

Congrats tchwinnie on ur Bfp may God make it easy for u.

Now time to rant.I was at work yesterday and I started feeling dis on& off contraction but not painful BT it was regular, fast forward to evening it was painful and a bit regular,I was so happy DAT baby is coming.I had a warm bath,packed my bag again& all of a sudden I didn't feel anything again.am at work now and d contractions av started again but not painful.

Mamas could dis b labour.it was not like dis during my first.pls mamas torchlight my matter o.
edd is 22
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
iomoge2:

Pele dear.... see ya small bump.... kikikiki.
My own is like moutain o.

Lemme show u.
Ur bump small joor tongue I can't wait to see ur cute princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2016
firsttymum:
Me too I didn't have any.

Aswear epidural is bae. God bless the inventor

The blessing should be a thousand times over o..lol. Imagine wen dey asked wat my pain threshold was on a scale of 1-10, I said zero cheesy... dey just gave up on me...lol

I ws busy pinging hubby and saying I'm at 8cm bla bla bla... the guy jst shook his head and said pple in labor in naija don't talk like I do..lol. Wen I told him 10cm and time to push, i'll be rite bk with baby pic, he didn't believe his eyes grin wen he saw pics

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Team march, where are you? Let's come out of peeping mood. Plzzzzzzz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Omojudy:

My torch light no get battery this morning. But a very big congrats to you ma @XY.
Thanks sis.run go aboki shop go buy battery na.lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Birth alert..

cc sugah
Congratulations to to your sis... God Bless her LO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.