Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8211077 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:53am On Sep 21, 2016
Mummytee:
i noticed some white coated stuff on my tongue too and dh got this tongue scrapper for me and its really works but i dont know if toddler like ur bobo can use it.

My sista, to reach the tongue sef is a battle..lol.

I'll keep trying my best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2016
mydreams25:
Pls help me urgently,i havent eaten since last night and has been vomiting i vomitted all through the night each time i try to eat i vomit thrice what am eating. Pls what can i do to keep food down cos am feeling very weak already. am 11weeks today

pele, my ms has tappered off gradually. my dr gave me metorclopromid(dono if i spelt it well o) and vit b 6 and ms tappered off. mayb u shd ask ur dr.
il send u a pm lets talk further, pele dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2016
feddy27:

My sista, to reach the tongue sef is a battle..lol.

I'll keep trying my best
dont mind meshocked how the lil man go even place the tongue down talkless say you go scrape..abeg take it easy with him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2016
Mummytee:
dont mind meshocked how the lil man go even place the tongue down talkless say you go scrape..abeg take it easy with him

Lol...tanxs dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2016
feddy27:
Realdentist, biko how do I clean my toddler's tongue? It's always a tug of war. Even to clean teeth is wahala, I'm now seein yellowish deposit on one of his teeth. Wat do I use to get rid of it?

NB: I've used finger toothbrush, he bites my finger. I've used toddler's toothbrush, he will use his teeth to hold it. U can't clean his tongue. I've also tried using washcloth, e no work
always let him see u brush, when he see that u don't struggle with it, he will allow u brush him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2016
feddy27:
Realdentist, biko how do I clean my toddler's tongue? It's always a tug of war. Even to clean teeth is wahala, I'm now seein yellowish deposit on one of his teeth. Wat do I use to get rid of it?

NB: I've used finger toothbrush, he bites my finger. I've used toddler's toothbrush, he will use his teeth to hold it. U can't clean his tongue. I've also tried using washcloth, e no work
my toddler of 17 months old doesnt want me to brush his teeth rather he want me to give him the brush so he can be chewing it and licking the pea sized toothpaste. wat i do is after i finish brushing,

i carry him on my legs and put the brush in his mouth and be brushing the tongue gently. if he uses his teeth to hold it i will gently ask him to open his mouth.

after i finish brushing his tongue i use washcloth to clean the teeth because anytime i use toothbrush on his teeth he is always crying as if the brush is injuring his gum. and u have to be patient also.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2016
congrats @ simababe and gurlnext2u. God bless your los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Congrats @simababe and gurlnext2u. God bless you.
In other news, I couldn't sleep for up to 5 hrs today. Woke up around 1am and was replaying all I have done during the day in my head. Please what's happening to me? Is this part of the package.

We are 28weeks today @favouredmom @enque@ jazzjazz.
Anyone experiencing this sleepless night? I don't want HBP oh

We shall carry to term in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Joomie:
Cc Liftedhands and every other mamas using Lansinoh nipple cream, please where did u buy it. I have searched almost seven pharmacies even Boluke and they don't have.
To say I have sore nipples is an understatement, my nipples are bleeding and it's affecting me psychologically.
The milk is now flowing but the wound and pain is beyond what I can hear.
Pls don't mind my rants, I just want to be able to breastfeed my baby without shedding tears. She will be 3weeks by Friday.
Please help
I bought mine in d US.... If u can't find it in naija ask any one u know coming to help u get.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Yes o, 28 weeks and we have officially started the 3rd trimester journey...
I feel heavier and sleepier and my bump just de big like ball. I wonder if my LO sleeps at all, it's always one acrobatic or the other whenever I am awake....even when i wake up to pee at midnyts, na so so kick i go just de feel.

I had serious leg cramps at 2am today, and it was both legs....mehn that ish is painful (I used to have it before i got preggers but it seems a bit more painful now with pregnancy)

As per your sleepless nights, i think it's part of the package cos i remember Jazzy and some other mamas complaining of it..Just take it easy, try reading or a taking a glass of warm milk (works for me when i am having trouble sleeping)

May God make it easy for us all smiley

Akorkor:
Congrats @sima.babe and gurln.ext2u. God bless you.
In other news, I couldn't sleep for up to 5 hrs today. Woke up around 1am and was replaying all I have done during the day in my head. Please what's happening to me? Is this part of the package.

We are 28weeks today @favouredmom @enque@ jazzjazz.
Anyone experiencing this sleepless night? I don't want HBP oh

We shall carry to term in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Congrats simababe gurlnext2u and all other mamas that have put to bed.
Team september na real sharp sharp delivery team o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2016
Besea:
Silly me, thanks to those that answered my question. I used to think "oh baby, u don't like me sitting? Ok, let me stand up" ahnevanu.

Lol, that was what I thought too when I was pregnant with my first.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkediche(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Hi Everyone smiley. Great to read and follow this thread. This is my first time here. I'm just getting into the second trimester. God bless us everyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
simababe:
Praise God my prince is here. Time: 11:22pm, weight: 4.03, sex: boy, mode of delivery :CS. May God watch over the remainng mamas.
Congrats mama, God bless ur Prince and ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
mydeporch:

Actually, I just finished brushing and assessing my teeths again.
Dts so funny. Do people go for gap teeth fix up? I got gap infact I will say na scattered teeth I get. Anytime I eat meat, na battling wt stucked pieces of meat.Sometimes I wish I had gotten braces wen I was small, maybe it would av helped.

During first trim, it was as if dy were gonna fall off.
Everybody has different tins dt make us who we are. Whether scattered teeth or well set ones. Who cares?
it's not too late to do braces o. even adults can do braces, not only children

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Welcome Ma'am, let's know your EDD so that you can identify with your teammates and team captain. smiley

Nkediche:
Hi Everyone smiley. Great to read and follow this thread. This is my first time here. I'm just getting into the second trimester. God bless us everyone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Hi mama.. . I'm right here... Good evening... How's everything?
We are doing great How is baby jay doing? kisses to him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2016
ha, it's like you just described me, it's so annoying ehn. I stopped eating rice, spag, noodles, and anything like those foods cost of it, it will just hang in my chest and I won't feel good till I throw up

iomoge2:

No be by power o.
Food iritiates me.

I force puke after eating cos i have a problem of regurgitation.
As in it could be 2 hours and the food will come back.
Imagine.
Even when i seat .
I wake up at night with food stuck in my throat... if i dont throw up, i wont be fine.
So i just do it...
Awful experience

Worst of all is if i eat rice.
Its crazy.

I even throw up water i drank last night the next morning.... lol

Its crazy.... i only enjoy beans n pasta n nporraige yam. And thats when am hungryyyyyyyy.

Its not easy o jare.
Its just drugs helping me n baby grow...

My doctor was even complaining that i like drugs too much.
Just pregnancare, calcium, ferrous n he is complaining. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkediche(f): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2016
enque:
Welcome Ma'am, let's know your EDD so that you can identify with your teammates and team captain. smiley

Thanks @enque. I'm due March next year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2016
ook, Babyadorable is your team captain (e b like MS still hold am grin grin) but with time you will know your team mates. Just watch out for the rollcalls.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and quote as many monikers as you can remenber grin grin someone would definitiely answer you.

p.s - we used to pay dues before, but our accountant general zaynie is on sabbatical for now so enjoy grin grin

Nkediche:

Thanks @enque. I'm due March next year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Congratulations to you both Gurlnext2u and Simababe. God bless your little bundles of joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2016
Nkediche:
welcome teamie, happy n healthy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkediche(f): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2016
enque:
ook, Babyadorable is your team captain (e b like MS still hold am grin grin) but with time you will know your team mates. Just watch out for the rollcalls.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and quote as many monikers as you can remenber grin grin someone would definitiely answer you.

p.s - we used to pay dues before, but our accountant general zaynie is on sabbatical for now so enjoy grin grin

I hope @zaynie stays on a loooooong sabbatical cheesy. I will watch out for the roll call. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkediche(f): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2016
realdentist:

welcome teamie, happy n healthy bumping

Wish you the same. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2016
@ Akorkor, enque, I'm glad most of us have entered the third trimester. May God see us through.

About the sleeplessness, yesterday, I decided to sleep on the rug with pillows to support my sides. I didn't wake up more than once just to pee and to be honest I had a sound sleep. It seems my body is too used to the bed so I don't get enough sleep on it nowadays. I also had a good nap on the sofa one afternoon. @ Akorkor try to read a book or watch a movie and see if you will doze off on it. Scatter and rearrange your baby things if you are still bored maybe you will feel better grin

I had a growth scan at 28 weeks to check if babies are growing at the normal rate. LOs were jumping everywhere, it was so hard to get pictures of their faces. They each weigh approximately 1.25kg at the moment. Really grateful to God for making everything smooth so far. The kicks nowadays are strong coupled with the Braxton hicks contractions. My tummy is a rugby field now not even a football field embarassed

I believe it will end in praise for all of us. We are almost there!

@ Mummytee, Mimibe saw that you were online recently. Hope you are doing great? The Lord is your strength

Team December for sharpsharp delivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2016
realdentist:

how old is he and how many teeth does he have? is it not that cute bobo i saw in ur pix? he should have outgrown wash cloth. keep trying with the toothbrush and pea sized toothpaste. even if he bites down, gently insist and keep doing what u're doing. he will eventually come around. most children are like that. also try to find a way to add fun to it,or distract him to open his mouth.
make him see d toothbrush as his friend.lol

for the yellowish deposit, it's plaque. u can use ur finger to scrape it off the areas u see it. then continue with the brushing.
hope this helps

U can let him imitate U, give him your brush while you hold his own.
Then let him brush yours while you brush his own.
Just turn it to a game. U can also learn one song like dat on Barney about brushing one's teeth.
These tips worked for my son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, plz join me as I welcome my prince charming into the world this morning via emergency CS. I went through hell but God was faithful to me till end.
Will share my very long testimony/BS once am fully rested.
Cc helovesme sugah cherrymum1 and iomoge2

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2016
ijeoma2728:

U can let him imitate U, give him your brush while you hold his own.
Then let him brush yours while you brush his own.
Just turn it to a game. U can also learn one song like dat on Barney about brushing one's teeth.
These tips worked for my son.

cc feddy27

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Congrats, thank God for safe delivery...
May God bless your LO and family

Blessedmum:
Ladies and gentlemen, plz join me as I welcome my prince charming into the world this morning via emergency CS. I went through hell but God was faithful to me till end.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Blessedmum:

Congrats dearie kiss kiss kiss

Your son's entry into your family will bring blessings, favour, testimonies, joy, peace and happiness in Jesus name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2016
@favouredmom@enque, thank you. I will try your style out. It is well with us in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2016
@favouredmom@enque, thank you. I will try your style out. It is well with us in Jesus name. Congrats @blessedmum on the delivery of your child. May God name alone be glorified.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.