Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,681 members, 7,847,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8231986 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
khaleesi:

Yea, I had to explain to her today that treking and taking public transport to work everyday is even more stressful for me. Also Spoke to a Dr. Friend who told me its safe to drive.
The main thing to avoid is bumpy roads! Whether you are driving or being driven as it could lead to miscarriage in some women.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
iomoge2:
Dunni29 shocked shocked shocked
Sobi an learning work here .

Took this at 37w3 by my calculation
38w2d by doctors n lmp.

Dont mind my ugleeeee look.
Zoe don carry my face... skin....voice ( i sound croacky cry )
Chai!!!!!! I take cofa abeggggggggg....this is the final bump!!!!!!!!!! All other bumps clear for road!
Dunni29 , take consolation from hers, you hear cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
hotmomma:
Dunni29, i officially crown you the original queen of bump shocked shocked shocked iomoge2, abeg get in here.
chaii, the bump big ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chaiiiii, my eyes have have seen enough bumps for today. But that's the joy of being a woman and mother. It worths it. Easy delivery to all of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
hotmomma:
Dunni29, i officially crown you the original queen of bump shocked shocked shocked iomoge2, abeg get in here.
I'm equally surprised at the bump. Evidence of baby number 3. When I announced we were expecting to my dh, he was anxious to see the bump. Now bump has surfaced the man is scared that it's getting too big. .keeps asking if my tummy will go flat after this one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
mitchyy:

27 what? 27weeks bump?? shocked shocked shocked

You look like you're ready to pop. You're really trying to waddle with this heavy load so early. What a bump!

BritneyStacy come see your partner.
grin grin grin grin
I promise to post the bump at 37weeks so help me God

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
feddy27:

I know say u neva born but I dey see u online for midnite so I knw say vigilante practise don start grin
cheesy Dear na different time zone dey cause am o.
As for vigilante, am seriously researching for ways to dodge am if possible cheesy
I know say u get remedy for virtually everything, lols. Abeg borrow me your formula o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
27weeks o. But in my body it's like 37weeks
#teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery

jazzyjazz:

Did you say 27weeks? shocked shocked shocked

Mehn tuale for you! I flip breast for ya bump o!
You are officially the Queen of bumps mehn!

And I thot I was huge

Chee chomtin mehn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Blessedmum:

I don't mind having plenty babies on that day.As for wife for Jay, I will be on the lookout for the special somebody so celebration can continue.
cheesy Na so o...Happy Anniversary to You & DH in advance!
Wishing you many more beautiful & fulfilled years ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Moyingirl:
Put to birth a BBG at 5:10pm weighs 3kg.Bs latter

cc feddy27
20mins after birthing Mama is on the Internet shocked
Congratulations Moyingirl. God bless and keep your Little one for us. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
iomoge2:

38w2d by doctors n lmp.

lipsrsealed grin kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
iomoge2:

38w2d by doctors n lmp.

Jesus christ shocked shocked Cappo is this you #faint
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ayam seeing something cool grin grin You go fear bumps....Nice one thou kiss

Kunmimum & Moyinoluwa congrats,God bless your los
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
BritneyStacy:

My sister in the big bump business cheesy cheesy cheesy...Don't mind them screaming your bump is big joooor...mine was big too and I was rewarded with a very tall baby with rich hair and creamy face.....
Happy third trimester

Amen Amen Amen
I claim the tall, rich hair and creamy baby.
If you could hear the comments from my office people. .if I don't show up they say I've gone on maternity leave. Or when will you offload this massive baby. Told one lady it's till January and she refused to believe. What can I do undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Coldfeet:
Lolz grin ok nah! Na here we dey, when the Vigilante start no come complain o tongue
Pregnancy(without complications) is undoubtedly the EASIEST part of motherhood. I don carry belly four times and raising six shuldren! I no what am talk. Enjoy the freedom now.

Safe delivery.
shocked wow ! You must be a Super Heroine.
How do you do it?
Sometimes, I can't just help but imagine how our mothers did it in their time.

You must probably have had two sets of twins right?
I wave flag for you o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
iomoge2:

38w2d by doctors n lmp.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now this is massive. I bow for your back. Tuale Mama!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol I can see that o

It will end in praise

Dunni29:
27weeks o. But in my body it's like 37weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
iomoge2:
Dunni29 shocked shocked shocked Sobi an learning work here . Took this at 37w3 by my calculation 38w2d by doctors n lmp. Dont mind my ugleeeee look. Zoe don carry my face... skin....voice ( i sound croacky cry )
You are really HUGE shocked shocked shocked This is too massive. Swift delivery to you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Moyingirl:

cc feddy27

Congratulations to pink, may she be a source of joy to the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
enque:
Sixx baby, see fresh bump...fresh skin....finely manicured nails... grin grin grin
Nne, i love ur portable bump!!

thnks, @ijelex, callola,jazzyjazz, nifeseun, dunni29, prettmum n enque, my bump may look portable but i feel lyk a trailer load of cattle and as 4 my skin and nails, its lyk that of a baby, na God o, never had a manicure sef grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
iomoge2:

38w2d by doctors n lmp.

shocked shocked shockedmama Zoe Wetin u carry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Blessedmum:

Cappo u're not alone in this, I have been planning to go shop for myself make I start Sisi back am still planning it o. Infact I had to go with online shopping for now.
Its not easy especially when you are on EBF. Nobody warned me about that.
Na to look for home service for the pedicure ad I did for my hair.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mzleemah:
shocked shocked shockedmama Zoe Wetin u carry

Hehehhe
I don tell my doctor say if no be 3 or at least 2. We go enter one shokoto.
Lol.

The man don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Rukkington:

You are really HUGE shocked shocked shocked
This is too massive. Swift delivery to you

Wr rock it with swag.... lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
DonaTee:

I pray for divine healing from the throne of grace to flow thru ur baby. May he experience healing n wholeness which was made abundant for us by d sttipes of Jesus christ. Amen
Amen, thanks so much and other mamas, he is doing much better.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dunni29:

Amen Amen Amen
I claim the tall, rich hair and creamy baby.
If you could hear the comments from my office people. .if I don't show up they say I've gone on maternity leave. Or when will you offload this massive baby. Told one lady it's till January and she refused to believe. What can I do undecided

Lol
Office pipu can talk sha.
Mine was wao it must be 2 and i respond and say no 3... but i will send one to their houses.

Twas so bad that my supervisor said i should fill my leave from from when i want and proceed. That she will give me the remaining days.... and i was like... by this time U for talk this one since last 2 weeks na....
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Chai!!!!!! I take cofa abeggggggggg....this is the final bump!!!!!!!!!! All other bumps clear for road!
Dunni29 , take consolation from hers, you hear cheesy

Sebi Dunnis own is 3rd baby... mine na first o.
I wonder wetin go happen by 2nd...3rd or 4th.... lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliao: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good evening mamas..I'm new here.. I'm also a FTM, 26 weeks and 2 days preggo.... #teamjanuarymamas#

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Moyingirl:

cc feddy27

congrats teamie. may God protect u and ur lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello all mamas, am new here! Will be 12weeks on thursday but am finding it really hard sleeping on my stomach this days. That left-side sleeping position thing doesn't work for me. Please is there any other position which is best? Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Blessedmum:
How much is the post partum belt and can som1 who did CS use it?
Yes ma,someone who did cs can use it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
iomoge2:

Hehehhe
I don tell my doctor say if no be 3 or at least 2. We go enter one shokoto.
Lol.

The man don laugh tire.
u never can tell sha maybe Zoe get playmate inside there. A gbo ohun iya ati omo ni ayo ati alafia lagbara Olohun. I can't even hug u now sef ur bumb go push me danu

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.