Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8246570 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42am On May 10, 2017
Sansa143:
U look beautiful kiss kiss
Tnx mommy Jaykiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:44am On May 10, 2017
Naomi14:
Hmmmm mama d mama! You really looking fine. No swollen face, no pimples, complexion still looking fine shocked you are lucky o!
Pimples dey o but itz kinda rash looking very kirikiri dat my foundation can hid grin
Thank makiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 9:17am On May 10, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Imurboss nne twins, eeyah sorry abt d constipation. Keep on with d oranges n leafy vegetables like Giddyperson advised, it should help. I think I got lucky this time around, haven't experienced constipation unlike my first baby that constipation dealt with me. mbula, welcome. Congrats mama, didn't know we were teamies in 2015 grin #october2015. May u carry to term n deliver ur healthy baby safely inshaAllaah. Welcome ma'am. Abt the hankies in place of breast pads, i'll do d maths n see whether na wetin I go do dis time around o grin cos d washable breast pads I bought then didn't do nada. I'm already considering disposable.
Happy Anniversary Captain Pweetiebabe, wishing u guys many happy years together.

good morning dear.....chei...you don drag my leg come outside...now madam zayine will collect dues from me......my teamie that year 2015....I'm on second missionary journey.though I don't know if it is DEC or Jan...will indicate once scan tells me....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:22am On May 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
HWA to me and my sunshine...Thank you awesome God for 2yrs of undiluted love,joy and happiness.... We say Dalu for d early anniversary gift.

Happy anniversary dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2017
Rhemy2013:

3pack of handkerchief is much ooh instead of dat y can't u get a washable breast pad.

it wasn't much for me because I had excess milk that once I released my breast from bra milk will flow seriously from both breast.when baby is sucking on one side the other side gives way and I get badly soaked even to the clothes I wear.so I use to change the handkerchief from time to to.e cuz it didn't use to waste time in getting totally soaked.I started lactating as at 5months while pregnant. that is when I started licking milk if a lil force is applied to my boobs so I was a milk factory and breast pad couldn't work for me because they were to light that was why I had to double two handkerchief at a go

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:35am On May 10, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,e tire me alrdy!The boy has bin awake since one n he is still awake!He started sleeping nt lng ago n I was hapi only 4 him to wake n start searching 4 bweast![/b]
Abeg wen do dey even start adjusting.... Staying awake at night isn't easy even if u sleep during d day...I miss my preg days ..I dnt wish to go bk to it sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:35am On May 10, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,e tire me alrdy!The boy has bin awake since one n he is still awake!He started sleeping nt lng ago n I was hapi only 4 him to wake n start searching 4 bweast![/b]
HOhoho see how someone's curse boomeranged. Meanwhile Giddybaby was so good last night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:38am On May 10, 2017
mbula:

it wasn't much for me because I had excess milk that once I released my breast from bra milk will flow seriously from both breast.when baby is sucking on one side the other side gives way and I get badly soaked even to the clothes I wear.so I use to change the handkerchief from time to to.e cuz it didn't use to waste time in getting totally soaked.I started lactating as at 5months while pregnant. that is when I started licking milk if a lil force is applied to my boobs so I was a milk factory and breast pad couldn't work for me because they were to light that was why I had to double two handkerchief at a go
My own time I improvised.
I cut the normal sanitary pad into two, one on each boob and it soaked better.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 9:46am On May 10, 2017
@ phlakkeys my able captain I hail thee ooo, weldone, your abilities are commendable. we are great, waiting for July. my teamies I hail una oooo, God will surely see us through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 9:59am On May 10, 2017
missmalachi:

Try using ur hand.it is faster n easy from personal experience
Hand? shocked Hmmmmm. I always advice anyone who would love to express to get an electric breastpump. I can't even imagine using my hand to express cos I have this weird feeling that the hand pressing/squeezing thing is a way of making my breast sag faster. Even while doing the do, I always caution hubby when I see that the breast pressing is too much
cheesy not to talk of me using my hand to do it.

I did exclusive for 6 months and I used medela pump in style and trust me, It didn't feel like I did exclusive. And may be the pump also helped in maintaining my perky breast cos they are as hard and at attention as ever.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
phlakkeys:
We rejoice with our May mamas and pray their joy shall not be cut short.
Gradually, #TeamJuly is about to reach the promised land, Isn't our God faithful?
He said it and it is already coming to past so we are more than grateful to Him.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 2017.
1. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 We thank God for the provision and pray before the needs arrive, God will always make way.
2. eksbabe ---------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 How is the small bump? Hope the first trimester feeling is going down.
3. nneejima --------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 We thank God for the change in baby's position. How's the detergent bathing ministry going grin grin grin ?
4. Bbglory----------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 How are you mama? Our prayers are with you that God that turn mama nneejima's baby position will do yours too.
5. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 How is waddling ministry going ma? We pray all #TeamJuly breech baby be turned to cephalic IJN.
6. lululuv ------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How are you doing ma? Hope the contraction issue has stopped. God will see us through.
7. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Taking one step at a time. God is too faithful to fail.
8. nana228 ----------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Am sure everything is fine with you ma. Am good too and thanks for asking of me.
9. Niyyah ------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 How are you doing ma? Do take care of yourself as we await update on lo's gender.
10. missmalachi ------ Team XX, EDD 1/7 Mama, how is the ministry going? Hope the cough has subsided.
11. mojeco ----------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Hello mama, how are you doing? Hope the shopping is going slowly as intended.
12. Enkaylala2 ------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 How is the ministry going ma? Hope work and our hyper active toddler ain't disturbing you too much.
13. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How are you doing ma? We pray God will continue to make ways where there seems to be no way.
14. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Hello ma, how is the shopping going? Please, don't joke with the bed rest ma. It will end in praise.
15. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 How was your journey ma and how is the cat-walking ministry? We pray for increase in your PCV.
16. Burntcoal --------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Our ice water mama grin, how is the scratching ministry going wink? Hope the ori is working. Pls do update gender.
17. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Our tweenie mama. How's the waddling ministry going? Do take care of yourself as we awaits lo's genders.
18. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you doing and how is the waddling ministry going? God will provide for all our needs.
19. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Hello mama? How are you doing? We haven't heard from you since you registered. Hope all is well.
20. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 How is the ministry going? Hope you ain't feeling the low strong kick again. God will see us though.
21. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 Hello mama, how is the waddling ministry going? Hope you are through with shopping now.
22. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 Mama, hope you are good. Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
23. keeki ------------ Team XY, EDD 28/7 Our active #TeamJuly mama on the thread. Hope the body pain and headache has gone?
24. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 Hello mama, hope you are good. Pls, do come online to let us know you are fine.
25. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7 How are you doing mama? Haven't heard from you since you register, please do come online.
26. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 How is the ministry going there ma? Am happy the leg ache and waist pain has gone. God is our strength.
27. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Our newest mama. How are you doing and how is the ministry going? Do take care of yourself.
28. oyinmama ------ Team XY, EDD 26/7 Its our pleasure to have you in our #TeamJuly. Have a nice ride.
29. Mzbee ----------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 You are welcome ma. Do enjoy your stay while we wait for your baby's gender. Gender updated.
God has indeed been faithful and we return all the glory to Him alone who is worthy of our praise.
We thank God for the provisions so far and we pray that for those still waiting on God for financial provisions, God will open doors of financial abundance for us IJN.
We use those whose LOs have turned to cephalic as point of contact and pray before 35 weeks, all #TeamJuly LOs will be in cephalic position IJN.
We pray for those with low PCV, high bp, unnecessary contraction, body pain, swollen body part, e.t.c that God almighty will perfect all that concerns us and give us needed strength and good health IJN.
As for all #TeamJuly, we shall not have any reason whatsoever to cry over our born or unborn LOs IJN.
We pray that God will send His angels to deliver our baby safely on our delivery day and that every evil that is set for that day will not be our portion IJN.
We shall be congratulated. It is well with us.
#TeamJulyforsharpsharpdelivery
#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyforhebrewwomendelivery
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour
#TeamJulyforprettyandhandsomebabies
#TeamJulyforplentymoneyfordh

My able cappo,am good ma. Went for ANC yesterday and i was told my LO is now in cephalic position, you need to see how happy I was yesterday and am still very happy. i just hope it stays like that till she comes out o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:52am On May 10, 2017
Jazzy said arnd 3mnths oh!
nicoleswizzi:

Abeg wen do dey even start adjusting.... Staying awake at night isn't easy even if u sleep during d day...I miss my preg days ..I dnt wish to go bk to it sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm new here and trying to catch up with posts. I don't understand how the thread works for newbies. I'm team October by the way.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
Hey dear, I use Bonna Santes Hospital. Its in 321 road in Festac. I also use Maternal and Child Hospital also in Festac. I wanted to use Outreach but my sister-in-law used them last year and I did not like how she was treated, although other people say their services are good. You can also try St Rapheal on Lateef Adegboyega street. I'm using Bonna Santes cos its my HMO. The doctor knows his onions but he can also be a pain in the a** sometimes. If you don't mind the crowd, MCC is actually very good. The doctors listen to you and don't shoo you away like most General Hospitals do. Maybe its because they are a strictly Maternity hospital and as such have no choice than to attend to you.

Trish102:
@spiceeamiee I read u stay around ago palace way, I just moved in there as well. please which hospital are u using for ur antenatal.I want to check out some hospital so I can start my antenatal. Mamas in the house I will appreciate if u can advise me on hospital to use . Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:25pm On May 10, 2017
Please my people, what Formula is best for newborn? NAN or Similac? Any other brands(Please don't mention Aptamil here o. We intend to make maximum use of these breasts yo! grin grin grin)

Also, truthfully speaking, is a manual pump OK or should I just close my eyes and buy an electric one but those things are quite pricey. I read reviews online of people saying they pumped 200mls in 45mins with a manual pump. This woman right here is an alapa stainless and I do not intend to keep squeezing one instrument for 45mins. Hian!! I went on Amazon and saw some nameless electric pumps retailing for under 20pounds. I'm tempted to order for one although some had less than stellar reviews. Anybody knows where to buy electric breast pump in Lagos for maximum of 20k? Any brand would do provided its doing what its supposed to do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:50pm On May 10, 2017
modupsie:
Hello everyone, I'm new here and trying to catch up with posts. I don't understand how the thread works for newbies. I'm team October by the way.

Congrats and welcome... Feel free to mingle and get to know everyone..... You will be a pro in no time. Lol.

Have a blissful ride!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:51pm On May 10, 2017
Mama, please come back and explain very well how garden eggs helped you to get back to pre pregancy shape biko. I have been stuck at 85kg for almost 4weeks now and I always do the chicken dance anytime I climb the scales and it just reads out 85.2kg grin grin grin. Is it possible to stay at one weight from 28weeks to 39 weeks? I pray it is oo

ahnie:
Meanwhile my chi-bobo came with real sleeping ANOINTING!

@Liftedhands and giddyperson,my mum z around!concerning the jaundice issues...na just figment of my imagination.

Side add....i yaff gone back to pre pregnancy shape...all thanks to gardenegg.i eat it lastly before goyin to bed.and its also helps with cleaning my bowels.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
Please wait till 17th and give me a birthday mate grin grin grin.

reniduke:
cc Naomi14
15th May, xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 1:02pm On May 10, 2017
Thank you smiley
proudmom38:

Congrats and welcome... Feel free to mingle and get to know everyone..... You will be a pro in no time. Lol.

Have a blissful ride!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:03pm On May 10, 2017
See let me advise you. If you're going to invest in an electric pump, close your eye (squeeze it very tight oh) and buy Medela. I bought a Lansinoh from jumia for 30k plus and the thing packed up in less than a month, I'm still dragging for my money. I respected myself and went to get the Medela that they had advised me to buy before aroro hooked me. Otherwise just be doing your manual pumping jeje (Avent has a good manual pump). Let other mamas chook mouth sha, maybe they've had a better experience with other electric brands

For formula I was told to buy Nan from the hospital and we've been taking it with no issues for the past 3 months.

spiceeamiee:
Please my people, what Formula is best for newborn? NAN or Similac? Any other brands(Please don't mention Aptamil here o. We intend to make maximum use of these breasts yo! grin grin grin)

Also, truthfully speaking, is a manual pump OK or should I just close my eyes and buy an electric one but those things are quite pricey. I read reviews online of people saying they pumped 200mls in 45mins with a manual pump. This woman right here is an alapa stainless and I do not intend to keep squeezing one instrument for 45mins. Hian!! I went on Amazon and saw some nameless electric pumps retailing for under 20pounds. I'm tempted to order for one although some had less than stellar reviews. Anybody knows where to buy electric breast pump in Lagos for maximum of 20k? Any brand would do provided its doing what its supposed to do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
How much did you buy the Medela? Do you know anything about Tommee Tippee ones? The woman I buy baby stuffs from said its 30k. I'm contemplating either buying from her or using Mall for Africa to order one from Amazon.

Other sabi mamas, your input will be much appreciated biko nu.

hunniesuzie:
See let me advise you. If you're going to invest in an electric pump, close your eye (squeeze it very tight oh) and buy Medela. I bought a Lansinoh from jumia for 30k plus and the thing packed up in less than a month, I'm still dragging for my money. I respected myself and went to get the Medela that they had advised me to buy before aroro hooked me. Otherwise just be doing your manual pumping jeje (Avent has a good manual pump). Let other mamas chook mouth sha, maybe they've had a better experience with other electric brands

For formula I was told to buy Nan from the hospital and we've been taking it with no issues for the past 3 months.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
modupsie:

u are welcome mama

am ur team member and I believe we have more of us out there. Oya mamas @ imurboss(mama twins) and @ pweetibabe com and welcome our member. I hope Our cappo will u soon.

if u have any questions pls feel free to ask we had able and experienced mamas in the house to answer them.

#teamoctober for sharp and safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonyjoke(f): 1:38pm On May 10, 2017
Yesitsme:
zobo works for me with ginger....Drink enough fluid especially water
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Hey dear, I use Bonna Santes Hospital. Its in 321 road in Festac. I also use Maternal and Child Hospital also in Festac. I wanted to use Outreach but my sister-in-law used them last year and I did not like how she was treated, although other people say their services are good. You can also try St Rapheal on Lateef Adegboyega street. I'm using Bonna Santes cos its my HMO. The doctor knows his onions but he can also be a pain in the a** sometimes. If you don't mind the crowd, MCC is actually very good. The doctors listen to you and don't shoo you away like most General Hospitals do. Maybe its because they are a strictly Maternity hospital and as such have no choice than to attend to you.
Thank you so much, want through my dh hmo list, didn't see any of the one u mentioned. Except gloden cross and Emel hospital

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
@spiceeamiee Thank you so much, want through my dh hmo list, didn't see any of the once u mentioned. Except gloden cross and Emel hospital both in festac

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Targatarga(f): 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
Hello mama's in d house, congratulations to our May mama's that just put to bed and our vigilante mama's too, I troway salute ooo.

Pls mama's I want to go into baby products business and I don't know which site is best with reasonable prices I can start ordering from and also I will like to know about there shipping too, Pls those that are into dis business should put me through, also Eko market too at wholesales price...pls pm me so that we can exchange emails, Thanks in advance

June mama's guess we are ready now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
I think Golden cross is OK. Had a church member who used them and she said she would recommend them. I don't know so much about Emel although I know its quite a popular hospital in Festac.

MCC is at First gate. Just take keke from Apple Junction and tell them you are going to MCC

ST Raphael is at Grandmate bus stop in Ago. You would see the hospital sign once you get to the bus stop.

Outreach is just before Cele (Opp Diamond Restaurant and Pizza) but they also have another branch inside Festac

Trish102:
@spiceeamiee Thank you so much, want through my dh hmo list, didn't see any of the once u mentioned. Except gloden cross and Emel hospital both in festac

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:45pm On May 10, 2017
hebrewbirths:

Mama Zahnie, October mamas dey o, just that ms still dey hold some of us.

@imurboss(Nne twins) porting to July is not allowed o, but September can still be considered because of ejime them.

Abeg who be our (october) Cappo sef?

yes oo porting is not allowed, they must be fully baked. Our cappo is pweetiebabe na abi you wan collect the mantle grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Imurboss nne twins, eeyah sorry abt d constipation. Keep on with d oranges n leafy vegetables like Giddyperson advised, it should help. I think I got lucky this time around, haven't experienced constipation unlike my first baby that constipation dealt with me. mbula, welcome. Congrats mama, didn't know we were teamies in 2015 grin #october2015. May u carry to term n deliver ur healthy baby safely inshaAllaah. Welcome ma'am. Abt the hankies in place of breast pads, i'll do d maths n see whether na wetin I go do dis time around o grin cos d washable breast pads I bought then didn't do nada. I'm already considering disposable.
Happy Anniversary Captain Pweetiebabe, wishing u guys many happy years together.

i've started investing in oranges now,hoping to see the result....thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 4:06pm On May 10, 2017
modupsie:

Welcome to our team of supernatural, smooth and sharp sharp delivery....our ministry is gradually moving to the permanent site

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 4:22pm On May 10, 2017
imurboss:

yes oo porting is not allowed, they must be fully baked. Our cappo is pweetiebabe na abi you wan collect the mantle grin

Ok! Its mama pweetiebabe, I didn't know jare.
for where! I no get DAT kind power o,
Cappo work no be small responsibility o in fact them dey try

Hope twins are saumersaulting fine. I don dey feel mine small small.

To God be the glory!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 10, 2017
Roseey0:

My own time I improvised.
I cut the normal sanitary pad into two, one on each boob and it soaked better.
Please ma, how did you hook d sanitary pad to your nipples? U use superglue?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.