Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8163154 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:18pm On May 15, 2017
Chanbaby you boy looks like my chibobo....such a cutie!

Pls how long does it takes a baby to see properly?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=spiceeamiee post=56536616]I went to see my former OB/GYN on Sunday and he said the new rule from latest medical workshops/conferences is that it should be taken 3times. At 28-30 weeks, at 34 weeks and at delivery but that taking it twice is still well within normal range. I'm only taking twice though. My first shot is later today. My second shot will be after delivery.

[/quote

Thanks for d update. Hope u are doing great? Good to hear that. I wonder why the doctors at former hosp. didnt want to give you if thats their new rule. The most important thing is you getting ur shot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
Chanbaby:
Guess who is 3months old today My baby Jed. God has been faithful to me. He sleeps so well at night but wakes up every 3hours to eat grin, after eating he gives me a satisfactory smiles and goes back to sleep. Exclusively breast fed and weighs 7.5kg. The first baby that took penta and didn't cry all day but frowned for 3hrs and started smiling grin when he felt better.
Happy quarter birthday baby jed and thank you for not disturbing mommy too much. What a happy, cute and well fed looking baby. Kudos to you momma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
Dazzle86:

Hello mamas in the house I have a question to ask o.I was given hospital list today. Please Is it necessary to buy baby flask when I have a big stainless steel flask, hardly used at home.
Also mamas who stay in Ibadan where do you do your baby shopping?
cc:
olatebony
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:05pm On May 15, 2017
ahnie:
Chanbaby you boy looks like my chibobo....such a cutie!

Pls how long does it takes a baby to see properly?
The Love and support on this thread is so strong that our babies are looking like each other. First dharyor1234 and Sansa143 's babies now chibobo and baby jed.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 15, 2017
No b small thing,all glory to God!
Dazzle86:

The Love and support on this thread is so strong that our babies are looking like each other. First dharyor1234 and Sansa143 's babies now chibobo and baby jed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:28pm On May 15, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Hey I want oo. Firsttymum biko message me. I already dropped my email. We gat business to conduct.

done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:30pm On May 15, 2017
Chanbaby:
Guess who is 3months old today My baby Jed. God has been faithful to me. He sleeps so well at night but wakes up every 3hours to eat grin, after eating he gives me a satisfactory smiles and goes back to sleep. Exclusively breast fed and weighs 7.5kg. The first baby that took penta and didn't cry all day but frowned for 3hrs and started smiling grin when he felt better.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kissmy love for cute and chubby babies!!!! Well done mummy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
bimsusy:

Pls can I have your contact? I'm interested in the headbands. Thanks
Surnamename56@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
sugah:

Eish I can't wait to have my baby girl.....

**Side eyes at my September teamies**
Yeepee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:32pm On May 15, 2017
Twogreatnations:

What I saw are so lovely. Pls are u in Lagos? I need some.
please email me surnamename56@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:32pm On May 15, 2017
folamee:

are u in Lagos? because am interested, how much do u sell dem
Surnamename56@yahoo.com please email me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2017
Thanks thanks I feel special
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
zaynie:

First post since Feb..... cheesy
I'm good at dragging out peepers

I'm coming for y'all peepers o!
kikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 2:47pm On May 15, 2017
SisiNini:

I'm cool darling... How is baby 'Desire? Plenri #hugggggsssssss for him...

His fine swt,my regards to baby okikiola as well kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 3:01pm On May 15, 2017
@i4eva hw u doing ma'am,been a while abi u don offload nii grin kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:13pm On May 15, 2017
firsttymum:
kikikikikikikikiki

Ahn! Ahn!
My person! Where you go hide so since na.... kiss
I've been sipping my tea all by myself since you went... #sniffs.
How are the kids?
Kisses to them kiss

Erhmmmm
How did Valentine 2017 go well... wink wink
Are we expecting a BA by November like we always announce kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
Dazzle86:

My dear,ayam telling yew.i even showed my mum the lil man pics....she screamed! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 3:33pm On May 15, 2017
I expected a BA for yesterday, but i neva see. nobody gave me birthday pal... cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 3:40pm On May 15, 2017
Got my parcel today, and i luv dem, Thanks Zainie.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 3:46pm On May 15, 2017
madam zaynie,

I wish to patronize you too. as i don dey jealousy all this mama and as then dey talk say you dey sell quality at an affordable rate.

ok, Tell new mamas about your self and your services. abeg....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 3:48pm On May 15, 2017
zaynie:

Ahn! Ahn!
My person! Where you go hide so since na.... kiss
I've been sipping my tea all by myself since you went... #sniffs.
How are the kids?
Kisses to them kiss

Erhmmmm
How did Valentine 2017 go well... wink wink
Are we expecting a BA by November like we always announce kiss

Zanyie u are looking for firsttymum's trouble. What happened in 2016 will not happen to her again in 2017 she go see kpekus run grin grin grin

@firsttymum thnk u very much as per the other thread. God bless ur household

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chipretty48(f): 4:07pm On May 15, 2017
Greetings to all mamas in the house especially my seniors. I am a new member though I have been a silent follower. #Teamjuneforsupernaturalbirth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
Chanbaby:
Wow he does look exclusively breastfed. Fine baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:56pm On May 15, 2017
chipretty48:
Greetings to all mamas in the house especially my seniors.
I am a new member though I have been a silent follower.
#Teamjuneforsupernaturalbirth
Welcome Mama! May ur stay be pleasant! Don't hesitate if u have any questions or concerns .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 5:45pm On May 15, 2017
hi mums. i had my ANT appointment today and after requesting for my scan result the doctor explained my baby has turned oblique cephalic and he wil give me til nextweek to do another scan to see if the baby has turned and if not they wil av to book me for CS . i blive in miracle and i pray baby wil be engaged before the end of this week.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 6:20pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=realtalk19 post=56550012]hi mums. i had my ANT appointment today and after requesting for my scan result the doctor explained my baby has turned oblique cephalic and he wil give me til nextweek to do another scan to see if the baby has turned and if not they wil av to book me for CS . i blive in miracle and i pray baby wil be engaged before the end of this week.[/quote
From your mouth to God's ears. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 15, 2017
I spoke to my God and baby, after the scan that told me baby was in oblique position during the last weeks of my preg around 37/38weeks thereabout. I didn't do any scan again and baby came out with head during delivery. Speak positive! Tell your lo to take the perfect vaginal birth position. That supernatural childbirth book was a big help. I took it to delivery room despite I didn't have time to read it again cos of cramps and the delivery process was moving fast. Within 3hours, my mucus plug came out, water broke and baby came out. PRAY ma'am PRAY! God answers!
realtalk19:
hi mums. i had my ANT appointment today and after requesting for my scan result the doctor explained my baby has turned oblique cephalic and he wil give me til nextweek to do another scan to see if the baby has turned and if not they wil av to book me for CS . i blive in miracle and i pray baby wil be engaged before the end of this week.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 15, 2017
chipretty48:
Greetings to all mamas in the house especially my seniors.
I am a new member though I have been a silent follower.
#Teamjuneforsupernaturalbirth
welcome teamie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
realtalk19:
what u believe will work for u. d miracle u r expecting will happen. amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 7:20pm On May 15, 2017
ahnie:

My kids aar Fyn.....thnks for the swift response mo appreciate gan;
Hello mama sincerely it didn't last at all before the pulse came out cos I had tried everything including injections when I had it, but the moment I tried the beans and palm oil it didn't last up to two days before the pulse came out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 15, 2017
ahnie:

Bot antibiotics ....one mama bot alum for me and told me to dab the alum into kero that it kills the pain.
U sure wld be fine... atleast another person don yarn u d kerosene koko...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.