Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124172 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
Tnx alot everyone for all d care and concern, I appreciate.....
I might not be online for now cuz of pains but I will everly rush in here to announce my BA.

Supernatural delivery to me and everyone of us...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:31pm On May 27, 2017
Benignasweety:
I might not be online for now cuz of pains but I will everly rush in here to announce my BA.

Amen ma
I believe it won't take long b4 u hold ur bundle of joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:32pm On May 27, 2017
Amen. All the best to u Benignasweety n Orente21. Congrats in advance mamas kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 10:59pm On May 27, 2017
We await baby Zion,u r favoured ma'am
Benignasweety:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
Benignasweety:

We await the goodnews sis. God gat u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 12:11am On May 28, 2017
supernatural delivery to u ma'am......u will be favoured In Sha Allah.....May the blessings and joy of d special mnth of ramadan be urz

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 12:12am On May 28, 2017
supernatural delivery to u ma'am......u will be favoured In Sha Allah.....May the blessings and joy of d special mnth of ramadan be urz(ameen)
zuman zhebilla yan sharahu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:52am On May 28, 2017
B.A. I av port o.
My princess av arrived. Weighing 2.9kg and was given cut. CC cappo tiwatopebam and Naomi

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:56am On May 28, 2017
Congrats dear,welcme princess!
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
My princess av arrived. Weighing 2.9kg and was given cut. CC cappo tiwatopebam and Naomi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:59am On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
Wow see me waking up to read a heart gladden news, Congratulations Ma'am may she be a source of happiness and joy to ur household in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kingharzyz(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 7:42am On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.

Congrats ooo happy for you, May the Mighty God keep her she will grow under the full care of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:47am On May 28, 2017
Good morning mamas. Can one go for a scan at 11 weeks just to know if everything is alright or is it to early? Congratulations orente21
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 8:39am On May 28, 2017
Yaaaaaay!, welcome baby girl,congratz to mummy n daddy cheesy
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:17am On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
Congrats to u and to all oda mamas I missed dre BA....God bless ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:20am On May 28, 2017
Benignasweety:

Kpele dear, dnt really knw Whatsup..but however take care of u abeg, we await ur BA...it will all end in praise in Jesus name.amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:23am On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
Congratulations ma, welcome to the world baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2017
Benignasweety:

It ll end in praise mum zion, the Lord is ur strength, go on gal, Jesus get ur back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
congrats ma'am. God will bless and keep d baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:11am On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.
My princess av arrived. Weighing 2.9kg and was given cut.

See my teamie has ported o. @Naomi14 wehdone ma!
Congratulations and kisses to the princess!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2017
Congrats ma'am! Welicome our charming princess. MAY rocks! grin
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22am On May 28, 2017
Yaaaaaaay! Mama wetin I do? grin More will announce BA, 4days to go grin
Iyomomoreloaded:

See my teamie has ported o. @Naomi14 wehdone ma!
Congratulations and kisses to the princess!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:23am On May 28, 2017
It's not too early! I had mine at 8weeks.
lady25:
Good morning mamas. Can one go for a scan at 11 weeks just to know if everything is alright or is it to early? Congratulations orente21

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
wao congratulations, welcome our lovely princess, see my teamie Don port oo. mama Naomi see your new teamie. thank God for safe delivery. TeamJuneforsupernaturaldelivery.
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 1:04pm On May 28, 2017
well done mama, you want to carry all our members, June babies wait till first of June now.
Naomi14:
Congrats ma'am! Welicome our charming princess. MAY rocks! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
it is well with you, my mama dnt call it pain, address it as contraction. i tried the no you posted it was off, awiating your BA
Benignasweety:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:11pm On May 28, 2017
tiwatopebam:
well done mama, you want to carry all our members, June babies wait till first of June now.
Don't mind her, for her mind she's feeling funky now o. tongue
Naomi14:
Yaaaaaaay! Mama wetin I do? grin More will announce BA, 4days to go grin
See her acting all innocent! Continue! D only other June u'll snatch is Benignasweety. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2017
lady25:

Don't think it's too early at all. I had my first scan @6W6days. Don't think I'll have been able to wait as long as you have. Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
Orente21:
B.A. I av port o.

Congratulations momma!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:20pm On May 28, 2017
Mama Ekene bobo @ Liftedhands, it have tey o, how are u doing and how's d freshest boi in town?
Comman see all the plots u reserved have been occupied ooo!
Please come acquire/allocate some more asap! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 1:29pm On May 28, 2017
@ Naomi14. am stil waiting o. am just having cramps and contractions off and on.no sign yet but my tommy is relly down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 28, 2017
It is the Lord's doing grin
tiwatopebam:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.