Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125194 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrking3(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2017
Mbliz:
Good day everyone. I'm Mbliz my husband introduced me to this thread and I'm finding it very interesting. My EDD is in October
welcome my DW to this wonderful thread. As an expectant father, I've learnt so much from all the sabi mamas here.. Pls October capo kindly welcome my wife and carry her along. Thanks!! ! Wishing everyone here a hitch free delivery in Jesus name! !! Amen.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
poshestmina:
grin cheesy cheesy BA! BA!! BA!!! ...there is no other God who lives and never ever dies, there is no other God who never dies .

My princess Jasmine Chidinma Tamunopriye James has finally arrived at 1:50pm .weighing 3:47 kg through jajaina delivery... Fine geh grin grin grin grin . I want to rest before they seize my phone.

Cc giddyperson
Ahnie
Dayhour124
All my april2017 teamies.
Finallllly, your mum was kinda right, you were way past EDD. Really happy to hear this, congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2017
mitche15:
Hello everyone, pls i need a good hospital for antenatal and delivery in Lagos. Preferably a private hospital, this is my 3rd child and i am not in the mood for some gra gra nurses.(lol) thanks.
which area of lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:30pm On May 29, 2017
poshestmina:
grin cheesy cheesy BA! BA!! BA!!! ...there is no other God who lives and never ever dies, there is no other God who never dies .

My princess Jasmine Chidinma Tamunopriye James has finally arrived at 1:50pm .weighing 3:47 kg through jajaina delivery... Fine geh grin grin grin grin . I want to rest before they seize my phone.

Cc giddyperson
Ahnie
Dayhour124
congrats...pls kiss the lil2 asawana bae for me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 4:51pm On May 29, 2017
Good day everyone, New to this platform, kindly welcome a member of team July on board grin grin wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 4:55pm On May 29, 2017
I stay on the mainland, anywhere around ikeja/gbagada/anthony/Ajao and its environs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
mitche15:
I stay on the mainland, anywhere around ikeja/gbagada/anthony/Ajao and its environs

If u don't mind, R Jolad in new garage is a good option
Congrats to all d mamas wey don downloaded
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 5:06pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Damisinto post=56994499]Good day everyone, New to this platform, kindly welcome a member of team July on board grin grin ;

Welcome teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 5:10pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=mrking3 post=56993632] welcome my DW to this wonderful thread. As an expectant father, I've learnt so much from all the sabi mamas here.. Pls October capo kindly welcome my wife and carry her along. Thanks!! ! Wishing everyone here a hitch free delivery in Jesus name! !! Amen.

Welcome dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2017
Nimi22:

Teamie this your rant yaff kee me. Pele it is well with you. Don't let me say it will soon be over before june-Sept mamas come and catch me but your princess will definitely be worth all this wahala. Sowie
Amen ma. Thank you.
Cappo at Pweetiebabe, how are you dear? My wonderful October teamies, God is our strength. Mbliz, welcome sis. Our cappo will soon come and do the needful ok, enjoy your stay. Poshestmina, congrats sis. Welcome cute baby girl. The world is waiting for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 5:34pm On May 29, 2017
poshestmina:

Cc giddyperson
Ahnie
Dayhour124

Heeheeheeh! See as all dis mamas just dey drop amz hawt hawt!
God be praised!
Congrats mama. May d Lord bless her and add aboundantly unto u/family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:34pm On May 29, 2017
Mbliz:
Good day everyone. I'm Mbliz my husband introduced me to this thread and I'm finding it very interesting. My EDD is in October
Welcome teamie, may your stay end in joy in Jesus name.....Pls share u EDD and baby sex(if known) to be updated.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 5:37pm On May 29, 2017
Damisinto:
Good day everyone, New to this platform, kindly welcome a member of team July on board grin grin wink

U are welcome ma.
Smooth and safe journey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:38pm On May 29, 2017
mrking3:
welcome my DW to this wonderful thread. As an expectant father, I've learnt so much from all the sabi mamas here.. Pls October capo kindly welcome my wife and carry her along. Thanks!! ! Wishing everyone here a hitch free delivery in Jesus name! !! Amen.
Welcome daddy October.... Ur Darling wife is highly welcome and may she carry to term and deliver with ease.....Let her drop her EDD and LO sex for update.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:07pm On May 29, 2017
beyedew:

Amen ma. Thank you.
Cappo at Pweetiebabe, how are you dear? My wonderful October teamies, God is our strength. Mbliz, welcome sis. Our cappo will soon come and do the needful ok, enjoy your stay. Poshestmina, congrats sis. Welcome cute baby girl. The world is waiting for you.
Teamie I dey ooo,only for dis wicked catarrh wey hold me since yesterday o,infact my nose na tap.... And any moment I eat small food like dis e go be like say I swallow baby whale and d bump will be so visible..... Pray it end in praise for us all. Congratulations to d mamas who has delivered their bundle of joy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrking3(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Welcome daddy October.... Ur Darling wife is highly welcome and may she carry to term and deliver with ease.....Let her drop her EDD and LO sex for update.
thanks dearie! !! Her EED is 6/10/2017 LO sex still unknown.. . Maybe she'll find out on her next scan!! She's 17 weeks today!! !! (her moniker is Mbliz)

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2017
You are Welicome!
Mbliz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 6:27pm On May 29, 2017
Naomi14:
Teamie no worry God gat you! I was 40weeks 1day when I gave birth.

dat means i wil port to june if i clock 40weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 29, 2017
Whether you port or not, a healthy baby, mother alive and father rejoicing is all that matters. kiss
realtalk19:

dat means i wil port to june if i clock 40weeks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:31pm On May 29, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Teamie I dey ooo,only for dis wicked catarrh wey hold me since yesterday o,infact my nose na tap.... And any moment I eat small food like dis e go be like say I swallow baby whale and d bump will be so visible..... Pray it end in praise for us all. Congratulations to d mamas who has delivered their bundle of joy.
Na me and you dey the same boat for this catarrh ooo. God help us true.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 6:32pm On May 29, 2017
zaynie:

Na the same time una ovulate? Na the same time una nack apako? Your time is coming and it will be good and fruitful. Have patience and use this extra time to get more prepared grin
ok o. *cheek on hands*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
beyedew:

Na me and you dey the same boat for this catarrh ooo. God help us true.
Infact as the thing dey worry me reach I don declare tomorrow and Thursday public holiday o, I can not go and come and kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
The catarrh na die. Nose blocked.run temperature.Actually in my 17 week and its my first.hmm all the mama's wey don download I salute u o.its not easy.didn't know how it feels till now. Safe delivery to everyone

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2017
Mbliz:
The catarrh na die. Nose blocked.run temperature.Actually in my 17 week and its my first.hmm all the mama's wey don download I salute u o.its not easy.didn't know how it feels till now. Safe delivery to everyone
its well, am a FTM too....infact na every 30mins I dey chop I pray I don't burst....

Mama Zaynie abeg free Atinuke jawe,d lovely girl took after u remember those time u jumped d fence just to peep on Ash*wo,u be drama Queen she be drama princess... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:09pm On May 29, 2017
mitche15:
Try R_jolad in gbagada they are good.thats where am currently using
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
Gudevening mamas trust everyone is doing fine....plz help a worried mama. My DD had her 6weeks immunization last week Wednesday.. They gave her this vaccine given in d mid thigh(pentavalent) that makes babies cry so much.
Problem is till now its still a bit swollen and that place is hard..it even have mouth like its turning to boil...and I had she have two more to go...
Plz mamas what can I do to it and how do I sooth her d nxt tym wen she's takes d injection and d leg paining her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:36pm On May 29, 2017
poshestmina:

Cc giddyperson
Ahnie
Dayhour124
Congrats mama..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mbliz:
Teamies abeg this catarrh Una dey share no share am reach here. Biko I can't deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2017
Nimi22:

Teamies abeg this catarrh Una dey share no share am reach here. Biko I can't deal with it.
See wicked somebori.....Don't u no there is love in sharing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
See wicked somebori.....Don't u no there is love in sharing.
Hmm hmm cappo na money I dey find now no be catarrh. Me don't like this type of sharing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GlamMrsO: 8:09pm On May 29, 2017
Alhamdulillah! Congratulations on the arrival of Zion, ma'am benignasweety, God bless you and yours

tydi:

my hubby benignasweety has put to bed BABY ZION, @23:45 gmt 28may though she is @sleep now cus Almighty God carried out the "cs" himself.
mama/papas join me & celebrate!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.