Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8173770 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Marhyaam(f): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama d mama how you de na Are you back for another missionary journey?
picks race
lolz.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
spiceeamiee:
HMO hospital was free. Got the result the next day. Govt hospital was 1k. Got the result a week after.

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&21st Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team X?
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 26th
Team X?
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 22nd
Team X?
8. Ebonychic18 .....EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly ......EDD 7th
Team X?
13. Beyedew .......EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam X?
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17. Hebrewbith ..EDD 15th&17thTeam X?
18. Modupsie ....EDD 23rd Team X?
19. CoolOne1 ....EDD 14th Team XX
20. Mbliz ........EDD 6th oct Team X?
21. Debclem ....EDD 14thTeam X?
22. Bolubej ...EDD 2nd Team XX
23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?
24. Jennykoko3009 ....EDD 26thTeam X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team surprise
26. ApotiEriOluwa1 ....EDD 10th Team XX & XX
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. Kelsgal ....EDD? Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

Gallant cappo... Wehdone ma. We are getting there.... Amen to all your prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
kelsgal:
Amennnnn! cappo. my EDD IS Oct 13. thanks dearie. pls someone should tell me i should do about this heart burn,is making me so uncomfortable.

Mist mag to the rescue ooo.... My doctor prescribed it for me when I had a terrible heartburn.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
kelsgal:
Amennnnn! cappo. my EDD IS Oct 13. thanks dearie. pls someone should tell me i should do about this heart burn,is making me so uncomfortable.
I use gelusin. The tablet own and it relieves me. Look out for food that triggers it try to avoid it and then don't lie down before 2 hrs after eating although that doesn't work for me cos i lie down i no lie down i will still have d heartburn but gelusin to d rescue sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mamas, plz don't waka pass
I have been experiencing this stewpeed mucus gather in my throatthereby l making me irritated nd wanting to throw up. I hate catarrh so, I'm feeling so unhappy abt it. I've tried flu treatments to no avail. Is it normal? Any remedy? Suggestions?
Plz don't waka pass i beg u
I also find it difficult sleeping at night since I'm a down facing sleeper. Now i uncomfortably face up or sideways cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
What flu treatment? There are some flu drugs you shouldn't take while preggy. When I had catarrh while preggy, my gynaecologist only up my Vit.C intake. He refused giving me those flu drugs, he said it's not advisable to use them. Don't sleep face-up, if you are in your second/third trimester your uterus will place pressure on the vein that carries blood from your lower body to your heart. Thereby, making you feel dizzy/faint. Also, it can interfere the blood flow to the plta. Try getting use to sleeping with your side, Preferably your left side. As for the throat mucus, I have no idea what you could use. Other mamas will chook mouth when they come online. Sorry eh and Happy bumping!
curvilicious:
Mamas, plz don't waka pass
I have been experiencing this stewpeed mucus gather in my throatthereby l making me irritated nd wanting to throw up. I hate catarrh so, I'm feeling so unhappy abt it. I've tried flu treatments to no avail. Is it normal? Any remedy? Suggestions?
Plz don't waka pass i beg u
I also find it difficult sleeping at night since I'm a down facing sleeper. Now i uncomfortably face up or sideways cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Waooo congratulations mamas, it's the Lord doing indeed. Welcome to the world babies, my special greetings to my original teamie "lululuv", it ended in praise. Welcome master light. Safe delivery to the rest of my teamies, Jesus get u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
missmalachi:
B.A
My princess came in this morning 2nd july.

My due date according to scan was june 26 while lmp was july 1st.i was hoping for a june baby but at the same time scared of passing my due date since it happened with my first.
I went for lecture july 1st towards d end of the class i just remembered that i haven't felt kick at all.i left immediately and quickly drove home then took my bath and pack my hospital things in d car since hubby is not around n my mumc can't drive shld incase.on getting to hospital, doc examine d heartbeat and it was ok but that he will have to admit me since am due and movement has reduced.on getting to labor ward,the doc der checked me and said i was already 3cm.i  was given a room and i and my mumc started gisting.an hour later doc came in again and checked that i was 4cm and that he will allow labor to progress on its own till morning. By 1.30am a nurse came to wake me, an Enema was done and after 5min i went to download poo of life.an injection was given to me in other to make contraction stronger but contraction refuse to be strong (note i was busy praying that i will contract without pain and declaring the prayers in d e-copy of supernatural birth book i have).

By 5am d nurse came to check me and i was 6cm and that d cervix ws thick and baby head was still far and that she will have to gv me d almighty hot drip.around 6am she brought d drip and administer it,Immediately the pain came from no where and i just reminded myself that i can't feel pain cos i wanted supernatural delivery.when ever d pain comes i hold my mum tight and start speaking in tongues and praying.15min later i told my mum i want to poo that she shld press d bell for the nurses to come.she did but non was coming so she had to go and call them.i told them baby was coming and she said its is not possible that i shld calm down let her check me....b4 she could bend i already push d head out and d next contraction d body came out.
Glory to God...no tear no episotomy

This is how we do it way back 2015.....b.a comes with pix

God bless you and your LO mama. I was really touched by your BS. I admire your faith and strength. All glory and honour to God indeed. Stay blessed. xx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&21st Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team X?
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 26th
Team X?
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 22nd
Team X?
8. Ebonychic18 .....EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly ......EDD 7th
Team X?
13. Beyedew .......EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam X?
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17. Hebrewbith ..EDD 15th&17thTeam X?
18. Modupsie ....EDD 23rd Team X?
19. CoolOne1 ....EDD 14th Team XX
20. Mbliz ........EDD 6th oct Team X?
21. Debclem ....EDD 14thTeam X?
22. Bolubej ...EDD 2nd Team XX
23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?
24. Jennykoko3009 ....EDD 26thTeam X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team surprise
26. ApotiEriOluwa1 ....EDD 10th Team XX & XX
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. Kelsgal ....EDD? Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

Able cappo, ayam here. These birth announcements and stories be sweeting me like dabino.
I am team XX. Was estactic when the sonographer told me, so update our info biko.
Amen to your prayers, the Lord is your muscle. God bless us all.
#AllHailTeamOctober
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2017
Huge Thanks all who shook mouth for my rocker vs Swing confusion matter. May God also you all clarity, I appreciate.
Congratulations to all who has birthed their angels. May God keep your little ones and cause them to be a blessing to your homes. Supernatural delivery to us all.
#ItWillEndInPraise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Good evening mamas.. pls a quick question I'm 5weeks4 days, I started taking pregnacare plus at 5 weeks but was on folic acid only prior to this.
Pls I'll like to know if pregnacare plus is ok or I should add folic acid?

Biko no read pass o, I fear neuro tube defect ni o.
You don't need to take another folic acid. The pregnacare already has it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AJJ17(m): 1:15am On Jul 03, 2017
My lady just had a miscarriage after searching for a baby for 5 months now , started from brownish like blood, next day light blood very little immediately went to the hospital, then blood stopped next morning, some tests conducted and infection was detected, strong antibiotics was given and after usage next morning blood starts coming with urine, went back to the hospital and dc was recommended. After dc , no blood seen but after 5days light red blood coming small, now she putting on a pad. Could it be her period,,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Damsel21:
I wld prefer to visit so I can meet ppl cus I need to get a job staying at home won't make things better rather it worsen it cus I find myself crying out my eyes most times wen I feel lonely and depressed cry
Depressed about what lol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 2:01am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=spiceeamiee post=58054302]Cappo @phlakkeys Thanks ma'am for the roll call. Seriously cant wait. Starting maternity leave tomorrow and I don't know what to do with myself. I just pray this baby should not exceed 38 weeks

HOw many months does your organisation give for mat leave? Cos u started quite early grin. I really wish I can start too but ours is really a short period of time. Not to worry, it will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 03, 2017
embarassed
vannessa7:

I'm replying you because I can see from your previous post that you are a Muslim and I feel I can encourage you with my experience. I also read the thread you created in 2016 from your profile on how you were being pressured to get married and how lonely you are and also about the guy on facebook. I converted to Islam Nov 2016, prior to then I had been a serious Christian minister for 20 yrs, this is not a religious preaching thing but you will get my point after you go through this, for a long time I was also a single, praying to get married, I became a prayer point for the church. I witness my friends start a relationship, get married, have three children and their children start schooling yet nothing was happening for me, I did several deliverance with fasting and prayer but nothing worked, I just notice Muslim men are the one that come to me begging to marry me, I used to tell them to convert to Christianity before I could marry them, anyway I eventually married a Christian at the age of 37 but he died 4 years later, I was an evangelist and Sunday school teacher through out the time we were married, we didn't have any child, I moved back home, became serious with evangelism, work of God and everything then I met a Muslim guy again who was again serious about marrying me but I said God forbid, I told my mum and she started shouting that I'm still selecting at the age of 44 with no child, she said I should give him a chance so I started thinking of the possibility, I noticed the more I thought about it the more I got great revelations in dreams. wonderful dreams of breakthrough and deliverance which I told my mum, I now said if Islam is good for me let me myself be a Muslim so I can enjoy the full benefits, so I went to a big mosque and I was led into Islam and started praying 5 time daily, I tell God every time I finished salat that I need a husband who is loving, kind, generous, and considerate towards me, I believe I needed God to chose for me not just accept anyone that surface, I supported it with giving to the poor, not long I met a man who already had a wife but ready to marry a second one, he is handsome and rich but I refused him, while I was meditating on that something reminded me that that is answer to my prayers, I know polygamy is allowed in Islam but I went back to prayer and added that the man must be with only me and loyal to only me, I informed my mosque imam and continue praying, everybody says where will you get a single Muslim man at your age who will not marry more than one wife, I said Allah knows where he is, Jan this year my imam called me and introduce me to this man who is single because the woman he married went back to her previous husband whom she had 3children for, I prayed about it and got my confirmation through dreams, we are now married and he loves me to bits, I'm living like a queen in his house and sometimes I just wondered if it's me that my life has turn out like this, I was told of how he could remove his eye for his former wife but she left because her daughter is about to get married and she didn't have any child for this one, she felt she should be with her former husband for her daughter or something like that, my point is that God answers prayer if you ask Him, I suffered in xtianity because everybody's destiny is different and xtianity wasn't meant for me, God was answering my prayers then by sending me those Muslim men but I just was not seeing it, I am surprised at the speed my prayers are answered now, there is something that I have been asking God for concerning my mother for the past ten years with prayer and fasting, my mother testify of it in December last year barely a month I converted to Islam, please pray before making the next move, make sure your five daily prayer is regular then table your request to Allah immediately after salat, use this Ramadan period to settle your case, also tell imams in your mosque because they are closer to the male congregation and knows who is who, you are not too old so don't sell yourself short, also don't stay in a marriage where you might lose your life, Allah sees all and is merciful. salam

Salam Alaykum Sister,

Save your self the stress, she's not worth it.

Damsel21 is chronic liar and a deceiver, she should change her ways and seek forgiveness from Allah.

How could you enter a Muslim home, promising them you will wear socks and hijab then after marriage you tell me them to their face you will not wear socks? Even the hijab you don't wear it anymore and you prefer fashionable ones (light small scarf or pashmina, just something to cover head only) Please who does that? That's a height of deceiveness, even with that my mother still love and care for her.

She was accepted into my family based on we Muslims are One Family and she promised them to improve on her Islam, where did my parents go wrong? They trusted her words, but what she did after? She repayed their kindness with evil.

We had a small quarrel in the house, the next thing she did was to travel down to her aunt's place and message me on watsapp that the marriage is over,she neglected my parents without reporting what transpired between us, who does that? Well... I don't blame her, I blame her sister for harbouring her.

She didn't loose any pregnancy, she purposely terminate the baby.

I could go on and on....

It's been a month now she left home, I have been begging and begging, even my family and hers are still on the issue.

I don't really want to go into details because she's still my wife, I didn't pick her up on the street and this is not a boyfriend and girlfriend Relationship. We did a WEDDING.

Was just surprised when I saw her post spreading lies about me and my family which I will not take from her.

salam sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Not all you read on social media are thru, never ever listen to one sided story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awsome23(f): 2:26am On Jul 03, 2017
allknowing1:

Salam Alaykum Sister,

Damsel21 is chronic liar and a deceiver, she should change her ways and seek forgiveness from Allah.

How could you enter a Muslim home, promising them you will wear socks and hijab then after marriage you tell me them to their face you will not wear socks? Even the hijab you don't wear it anymore and you prefer fashionable ones (light small scarf or pashmina, just something to cover head only) Pease who does that? That's a height of deceiveness, even with that my mother still love and care for her.

She was accepted into family based on Muslims are one family and she promised them to improve on her Islam, where did my parents go wrong? They trusted her words, but what she did after? She repayed their kindness with evil.

We had a small quarrel in the house, the next thing she did was to travel down to her aunt's place and message me the marriage is over,she neglected my parents without reporting what transpired between, who does that? She neglected my parents

Does that warrant you to abuse her?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awsome23(f): 2:27am On Jul 03, 2017
allknowing1:
Not all you read on social media are thru, never ever listen to one sided story.

OK now let's hear ur own side of the story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Awsome23:

Does that warrant you to abuse her?
The abused part she's saying hmmm.. That's gonna be a bombshell.

Eyes are blurry, would be back in A.M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 03, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 03, 2017
P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Nimi22:
Congrats missmalachi may she bring joy and blessings. See plenty hair i remembered always using Sophie's hair as point of contact that time.

Let me come and take my supernatural birth reading More seriously than ever before.
She is even more hairy than sophie oooo.

Thank you everyone for the mention and likes.....i appreciate.
To d 2 email requesting for d book,i have sent it already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Prayer Monday
Declarations for the pregnancy journey, labour, delivery, and our children's lives

- My pregnancy will be without complications till the very end
- I will not gain unnecessary weight
- I will not get stretch marks that will disfigure me
- I will be strong right through labour
- My child will be born in the perfect image of God
- My child will not be born with any allergies or defects
- My body will snap right back to a more beautiful shape and I will be bright and chirpy and strong right after giving birth
- My labour will be swift and painless and full of joy
- My labour will be a turning point for salvation for the medical staff with Gods glory being manifested
- My husband will love me more and his desire for me will know no bounds during this season and thereafter
- My child will be a blessing and not a curse during this season and thereafter
- My child will know the voice of God; he/she will know the voice of his/her maker and will always listen and obey it; the noise of the world will not be a distraction
- My child will hear me as I share Gods word and his/her strong spiritual discernment will let him/her know right from wrong
- My child will have a gentle spirit and disciplined heart
- My child will sleep peacefully through the night and be a happy child who will bring smiles to even strangers
- My breasts will not sag after pregnancy
- My stomach will be flat and firm after pregnancy
- My breast milk will overflow
- I will continue to be full of joy and thanksgiving
- I will not be overwhelmed by the birth of my child
- My arms will not get flabby
- I will be blessed with a younger self after pregnancy
- I will not be moody during my pregnancy but will be filled with the joy of the Lord
- I will find favour with my medical team
- The Lord will visit me each day of my pregnancy
- My child will be a light set upon a hill
- The Lord will shine his face on me on my day of labour and delivery
- The Lord will provide for my family and I during this time and thereafter
- My husband will not fall into temptation as I am pregnant
- Favour will search for my husband and I and bless the labour of our hands to be able to provide for our child/children
-My husband will be filled with the Holy Spirit to accomplish his role as the head of the family to the glory of God
-Headaches and body pains will not be my portion during pregnancy in Jesus mighty name
-My labour will be swift and painless
-All enemies of safe pregnancy, labour, and delivery will be put to shame
-My child will bring more blessings into my home; love, joy, peace, prosperity, good health, spiritual growth
-Post delivery will be painless and full of joy
-My medical team will be filled with the Holy Spirit to the glory of God
-I will find favour in the eyes of my medical team throughout pregnancy, labour, delivery and thereafter
-Any intervention during my pregnancy will be stamped in heaven in Jesus mighty name
- My child's entrance into this family will mark the beginning of unimaginable progress in all spheres of our lives
- God will use the coming of my child to help my husband and I understand clearly what He has laid ahead of us for the future
- Even after birth, my child will grow in the image of the Lord and he will not miss any of his growth stages
- My child will be very intelligent and help the world to solve many issues it is faced with to the glory of God
- God will give us the wisdom to bring him/her up right in the perfect way of God
- I will not suffer from post partum depression. I will not be overwhelmed by this new responsibility. I will have the strength and emotional fortitude to succeed in my role as a mother
- I will be blessed with the strength required for the remaining days of this pregnancy
- My heart will be lifted and joyous in God
- My child will indeed continue to be a magnificent gift from God
- My child will experience excellent health from his/her inception through to when you will call him/her to glory
- I declare greatness to my child's destiny. He/she will be greater than us his/her parents. He/she will be smarter and will build a great name for him/herself in this world to the glory of God
-My child will not be controlled by social media or strangers but his steps will be ordered by the Lord as well as angels sent to him by God
- My child will have life and have it in abundance
- My child will not walk in the counsel of the ungodly
- My child will not sit in the seat of mockers
- My child will have a loving, forgiving, and compassionate heart
- My child will grow up into a man/woman after Gods own heart
-I and my family will continue to give God all the glory and honour

I declare all this in Jesus mighty name; amen.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Interesting Episodes unfolding

Chest popped up!
Legs crossed
Hands akimbo(ed)
Ears tingling
Space booked

We are waiting to hear ur own side on the assault thingy.it z well with you boths.(page 3196)(102291)case file just incase i missed anything brief!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Mrs Dazzle86 i sight you!how z the waddling bussiness goyin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:38am On Jul 03, 2017
allknowing1:
embarassed

Salam Alaykum Sister,

How could you enter a Muslim home, promising them you will wear socks and hijab then after marriage you tell me them to their face you will not wear socks? Even the hijab you don't wear it anymore and you prefer fashionable ones (light small scarf or pashmina, just something to cover head only) Please who does that? That's a height of deceiveness, even with that my mother still love and care for her.

She was accepted into my family based on we Muslims are One Family and she promised them to improve on her Islam, where did my parents go wrong? They trusted her words, but what she did after? She repayed their kindness with evil.

We had a small quarrel in the house, the next thing she did was to travel down to her aunt's place and message me on watsapp that the marriage is over,she neglected my parents without reporting what transpired between us, who does that? Well... I don't blame her, I blame her sister for harbouring her.

I could go on and on....

It's been a month now she left home, I have been begging and begging, even my family and hers are still on the issue.

I don't really want to go into details because she's still my wife, I didn't pick her up on the street and this is not a boyfriend and girlfriend Relationship. We did a WEDDING.

Was just surprised when I saw her post spreading lies about me and my family which I will not take from her.

salam sister.
[b]
allknowing1:
embarassed

Salam Alaykum Sister,

I could go on and on....

salam sister.
[/b]
allknowing1:
embarassed

Salam Alaykum Sister,

We had a small quarrel in the house, the next thing she did was to travel down to her aunt's place and message me on watsapp that the marriage is over,she neglected my parents without reporting what transpired between us, who

She purposely terminated it.!!! Is that the a lie you tell yourself so that you don't feel guilty.
Also define "small quarrel"
It's obvious from your statements that your family has been biased that is why she didn't bother to tell anybody.
I am sorry to say but I think your family interfering in your wife's dressing and you foolishly throwing her at their mercy is part of the problem . When you were wooing her, was she all covered up?

Did you or did you not hit her? "who does that" (in your own words)

Her sister housed her so you don't kill her and you are angry, that she had somewhere else to go and heal.
Classic Abuser rants if you ask me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:43am On Jul 03, 2017
ahnie:
Mrs Dazzle86 i sight you!how z the waddling bussiness goyin?

Lol, I am not waddling yet, I hope I don't. Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Dazzle86:
[b][/b]
She purposely terminated it.!!! Is that the a lie you tell yourself so that you don't feel guilty.
Also define "small quarrel"
It's obvious from your statements that your family has been biased that is why she didn't bother to tell anybody.
I am sorry to say but I think your family interfering in your wife's dressing and you foolishly throwing her at their mercy is part of the problem . When you were wooing her, was she all covered up?

Did you or did you not hit her? "who does that" (in your own words)

Her sister housed her so you don't kill her and you are angry, that she had somewhere else to go and heal.
Classic Abuser rants if you ask me.

ayam just looking at him with isoko EYES.He said his eyes are blurry(abi how he talk am sef)Damn dude z a classic case of ndi Mmam si,mpa si.he must hav gotten tayad chasing her all round abt her social media monikers hence depriving himself of sleep.He dey even blame his Sil for housin his wife...once again...Damn how bad can it get.i rest my case.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 4:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Mr allknowing1, please don't derail this thread with your stories or comebacks. I will report your posts if you do.

I'm frankly surprised some mommas are interested in hearing your side of the story, whatever it is. So after all the shares and likes what next, your issues with your wife would be sorted online or you'd gain fans from bored pregnant women? Yeye dey boom.

Be a man or half a man, go sort out your problem offline with your wife. If you want peace, seek for it in the real world. On the internet, besides making a good read/ amebo topic for curing boredom, I fail to see what this your expose will achieve. Salam

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 4:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Good evening mamas.. pls a quick question I'm 5weeks4 days, I started taking pregnacare plus at 5 weeks but was on folic acid only prior to this.
Pls I'll like to know if pregnacare plus is ok or I should add folic acid?

Biko no read pass o, I fear neuro tube defect ni o.
P. Plus already has folic acid. You might need to add calcium and iron tabs though as P. Plus don't have them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 5:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Congratulations @ MissMalachi and lululuv, God bless your babies and families kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nosky4(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.