Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276404 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Lilliesbud12 post=59939312

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
ahnie:
food n sex
.....goes hand in hand.if you nor chop food,how u go take get the strength to knack.so Saturdays kpekus kabashing campaigns.

Yeepa cheesy cheesy i love dis wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
We bless God for all these fresh cuties... mummies.. weldone... our kids shall rule their worlds... @Sansa143, stephmiracle, Rhemy2013, princessKF, Abiagirl777

Amen,thanks alot mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
enque:

team 2019/team IUD grin

Okay ooo. Baby that is ready to come will come oo. Lol .#team pregnant while on injection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
heroinqc:
is it private or general hospital? Cos some private dont really lecture, had dt xprience with my first. I'm also residing in PH.
Yes o! Private.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Graciouscharis:
Sansa143 and Rhemy2013, I missed your baby's pics. I don't know why I keep missing your pics cry cry.

Abigail777, Stephmiracle and Princesskf, your babies are so cute. kiss kiss.

Eeyah sorry ma'am,dnt come late next time wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
princessKF:

I'm back.... Hehehehehe got a BFP on the day my prince Clocked 10months, see what kpekus has done to ma lipsrsealed :-XI didn't know whether to cry or laugh but I think i'm happy now considering what I went thru during my TTC days... God is indeed marvelous.
Cc: ma'am zaynie
LiftedhLiftedh ands
TT wogreatnations
IomoIomo ge
Team April/may
Awww see me going all mushy! Both of you look exotic! So happy to have you back. Welcome and enjoy your preggy it's the Lord's doing and very marvelous in my eyes. Kisses to my Frosh bobo prince kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tnks dear,na God oh!We wouldn't have done it witouut Him!
Lilliesbud12:
We bless God for all these fresh cuties... mummies.. weldone... our kids shall rule their worlds... @Sansa143, stephmiracle, Rhemy2013, princessKF, Abiagirl777

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Don't worry,wen we reach 6mnths by His grace,aanoda will show!Will mention uu so u don't miss!Tnks dear
Graciouscharis:
Sansa143 and Rhemy2013, I missed your baby's pics. I don't know why I keep missing your pics cry cry.

Abigail777, Stephmiracle and Princesskf, your babies are so cute. kiss kiss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy,we are watching oh!
OmoLayo29:

we are coming just watch out. u know we always take our time even in the womb
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
zaynie:

It's normal and she should begin to fell better by the 13th-15th week, hopefully.
Just continue to be supportive and don't look at her as being lazy, this is the worst period especially for a first time mom.
Welldone daddy! cheesy

Thanks madam. She is getting better dou. At least we have resumed our amebo gists. Then I read somewhere here abt red oil and boiled yam.. It worked for sunday...Thank God for this coming Salah, cos I ll be largely free to monitor her properly..about bn supportive, I specifically do the dish before going to work, do some cleaning at night just to ease her work in the morning while am away at work.
Above all, many thanks for your input

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tushmom:
Me and Bump @37weeks plus, iyam officially ready to meet my Mini me.. .

#SeptemberSweet,SweatlessandEasyDelivery#

Pretty Bumpy Mama *Lovestruck
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
queensnow:
Some pregnacare have folic acid pls read the content so she won't exceed her folic acid dosage

will check henceforth.. Thanks madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Amenn.... thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Loisemm:
Mummy Ekene @lifte dhands ...come and see Ekene's younger brother here o. This one na another king of freshness @ Princesskf baby.
Congrats on ur bfp. E good like that grin
Asin ehn! Cuteness overload.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Liftedhands:
Awww see me going all mushy! Both of you look exotic! So happy to have you back. Welcome and enjoy your preggy it's the Lord's doing and very marvelous in my eyes. Kisses to my Frosh bobo prince kiss

Thanks ma.... kisses to the king of freshness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
LholarB:

Hello ma'am, when I saw your first rant about Booqee.. I was like *ahannnn,warrisdis*, I was really offended by it(who wldnt be offended) but I decided to waka post that comment not until you I saw this reply again... Funny how you were quick to reply Booqee but didn't reply the other mamas.

I don't understand what you mean by the thread is unnecessarily long... Do you want it to be unnecessarily short...if it ain't long, how will you learn and how will you enjoy the BS of other mamas cos I don't get what the rant is about . Let her complain however she wants, erryone ain't a silent/ strong mama like you who sucks up all their problems to themselves... Even Doctors will tell you to complain if you have any slight headache not to talk of Smone dat experiences MS erryday .

Yes, she ain't the only one with MS and wldnt be Last but that ain't up to you to start bullying her here instead of you looking for solutions for her so dat we can also learn from it .....

Meanwhile, she ain't using your Data or phone to complain and Seun ain't complaining the Thread is unecessarily Long angry so run along and go grab some watermelons for your Baby or better yet stay a silent reader/ observer and don't comment at all !!

PS: I hate online Trolls/ Bullies , judgianas etc. that's why I had to rant on this one... Let's learn to be sweet, loving and compassionate to each other?!

I see you sis

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
I need help o breathing issues what to do?

cc: all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
princessKF:

Hahahahahaha, where is mama Ekene? The thing is i've always admire Fresh Ekene Chai, the guy is too fresh.
Thanks ma.
Awww thanks sis. Your boy is a stunner too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
PrincessKF, why won't your boy be super cute? I remember how so very beautiful you were during pregnancy kiss kiss kiss
Your son is cute for days, if boy fine like this I wonder how your daughters would look like kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
curvilicious:

Ayam enjoying masef baje baje
Somborri will just say i sell am for you because of this pikin o, another will say madam coman sitdown, anoda go say quick now u no see say she get belle?
Mamas, so na so the showing of the bump matter dey sweet? Chineke!!!
I go hear give her the bananas i will pay i just dey form gentle nd be saying thank you sir (in toyo's voice) but when i charge for dh ehn i go be like d dragon for Rapunzel cheesy
Me sef dey enjoy the gesture o. Everyone is nice to me even lagos conductors,they are packing well for me to enter. I get discount when buying some things ,some people give me jarawhen i buy things and say"na for twins o'. Atm queue nko? The bank security will just say 'iya beji follow me' and he would take me straight to the front and nobody will complain. Men even stand up make i sit down. I will be forming good girl and be saying'thank u sir, thank u ma'. This pregnancy sweet o

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
toyeem:

Okay ooo. Baby that is ready to come will come oo. Lol .#team pregnant while on injection.

Gheen gheen!! grin grin
#Team Also-praying-to-God-to-help-us-prevent-any-accident-till-my-daughter-clocks-2yrs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Y'all are enjoying favours with your pregnancy.

I entered bus yesterday and a pregnant woman sat behind me, she didn't have change and conductor started to hala for her. He insisted that she get down from the bus, get down in a deserted area where it would be difficult to get another bus, the woman said lailai. This is a heavily pregnant woman o, should be in at least her 35th week. I was already boiling so I just handed the fare to the conductor and gave him bad eye, then I said "would you really have dragged her down?"
He was like he's only doing his job. I was unable to argue or do anything cos I was very hungry and na who get power dey fight so I just gave him a very bad eye and a loud hiss that had everyone laughing and him ashamed.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
kinkie:

Ok peeps, I apologize to u all for my comments.was just trying to say my mind. sincere apologies @bouqee
Apology accepted,go and sin no more iya ibeji
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congrats moma...welcome to the world princess.

[white author=Trendytessy post=59940692]Birth Alert!!
To the glory of God I welcomed my princess this morning via emergency Cs weighing 3.5kg.. It can only be God.. mum, baby and daddy are all fine and sleepy.
#teamAugustforsafedelivery.

cc. cappo ToyosiRR[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thanks to all mamss for your best wishes. 9mobile and their recent poor network!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
curvilicious:
Chijiuche, Goldenheart002, miraclefromGod, Momagic, Mummyaudrey, Bomgirl all my teamies oya coman see o
Let noborri coman say i no post o

Jeeesus! You are so good, blessed be your name
Ahhhhhhhh finally o if somebody tell me say i go see myself, see bump in August 2017 i go just dey look.
After almost 3yrs of wait and trial & error
God! Is this me?
Father, is this really me?
In tears nd in awe i say thank you, father.
I say thank you Jesus
I say thank you mamas for your support nd encouragements

UNA DO WELL
cute bump, we give praises and adorations to God. ur joy shall be permanent mama by His grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Trendytessy:
Birth Alert!!
To the glory of God I welcomed my princess this morning via emergency Cs weighing 3.5kg.. It can only be God.. mum, baby and daddy are all fine and sleepy.

cc. cappo ToyosiRR
congrats dear. God bless and keep the baby. kisses to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017

U dis babe u r very funny shaaa @ dragon for rapunzelgrin grin... Naso I charge small for oga last 2weeks e begin call me " iron woman" say I don add another feather to my cv cheesy
What hapun? Am I the only one that noticed this deactivation? Who left please

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Trendytessy:
Birth Alert!!

cc. cappo ToyosiRR
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Trendytessy:
Birth Alert!!

cc. cappo ToyosiRR
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
princessKF:

I'm back.... Hehehehehe got a BFP on the day my prince Clocked 10months, see what kpekus has done to ma lipsrsealed :-XI didn't know whether to cry or laugh but I think i'm happy now considering what I went thru during my TTC days... God is indeed marvelous.
Cc: ma'am zaynie
Liftedhands
Twogreatnations
Iomoge
Team April/may

My pretty teamie is back! Congratulations dear. We thank God. I wish you a stress free preggy. Trust you gonna glow beautifully in preggy again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aitee1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.