Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145672 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tinkybabe:
Hello lovelies

I'm glad to be here. I'm also an expectant mum. Had my second scan last week but gender could not be revealed because baby was not in a good position.

Hubby was depressed o. Lol.. We've been able to book a private scan. Was told gender scan is not a routine scan in the NHS.

I'm hoping that baby would have changed position by then o so that we can see his / her something . Lol

Till then, fingers crossed ( secretly hoping it's a girl)

EDD is January.

Welcome aboard. May we all carry to term and deliver safely! Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
soonest:
Good evening beautiful mamas,
Fourth and last missionary journey. How it happened? i don’t know. Have been very down but i know identifying with my teamies will make the journey easier and merrier.
March cappo, elmaspeed, i’m all yours

Congratulations and welcome mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
goodfortun:
To God be the glory forever and ever in Jesus name!

Baby boy has arrived via elective CS on 1st September 2017. Baby mummy and daddy doing great.

Wish remaining September mommas easy and fast delivery.

Congratulations God bless your baby boy. September mamas don start ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
goodfortun:

Baby boy has arrived via elective CS on 1st September 2017. Baby mummy and daddy doing great.

. congrats mama, we give God d glory, rest well dear and quick recovery to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats and welcome ma'am. I wish you happy healthy 9months......

@olalayo thanks for checking on us. I took him to the hospital yesterday, was told to keep brushing the teeth and tongue with soft tooth brush and they prescribed vit- c and multvite for him. Was also told to bring him back after one week if no changes. I really feel for him cos the pain when we brush is something else.
ehyah sorry to my little boy, just take it easy on d brushing, or u use soft towel, but if he is like my boy na bitting of ur hand go end brushing section.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
curvilicious:
I chop it
mama waris dis shocked
curvilicious:
I chop it
mama waris dis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
I heard dancing helps. I have not tried any method though.
It will end in praise. Worry less pls.
So true o.Dancing worked for me.It wil end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
soonest:
Good evening beautiful mamas,
Fourth and last missionary journey. How it happened? i don’t know. Have been very down but i know identifying with my teamies will make the journey easier and merrier.
March cappo, elmaspeed, i’m all yours
grin grin grin grin grin congratulations! This news sweet my belle no be small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations to you Mama goodforun...may God bless you all.

Favouredestiny ...it's well ma. I say Rejoice because the Lord will do a new & permanent thing.

Proudmum38....sorry to Lil Proudy... you can use a soft wash cloth to wash his mouth.

All new mama's, you're welcome. May God make the journey easy for us all.

Mama poshestmina... thanks for sharing & letting us into ur world. God bless ur dh.

All mama's, remain blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Anugod:
WAWUUU! IT'S A BRAND NEW MONTH! TEAM NOVEMBER, IT'S JUST TWO MONTHS AWAY!! I'm dancing!!! PRAISE GOD FOR THE JOURNEY THUS FAR...

TEAM NOVEMBER ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

1. Mbliz _______________________________ EDD 2nd November.

2. Richdaflux __________________________ EDD 3rd November, Team ??Pink.

3. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

4. Rennylicious ________________________ EDD 8th November, Team Blue.

5. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

6. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

7. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

8. LholarB _____________________________ EDD 12th November.

9. Ebubenwaozo _______________________ EDD 12th November.

10. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

11. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

12. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

13. Adezie _____________________________ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.

14. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

15. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November, Team Blue.

16. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

17. Atumomo ____________________________ EDD 30th November.

We started with 6 members, now we're here! How far teamies? Please supply us with lo's gender if you've found out. As for me, scan so far haven't shown, and dh said till October before another scan.

Have we started feeling the braxton hicks yet? I think I have, but not very regularly yet. But the kicks and tumblings are so much a times I feel lo wants to jump out! cheesy

And Chai! I discovered stretch marks on my tummy!! shocked shocked cry cry cry I used to be happy, thinking there was no stretch marks o, until one day... angry And dh had been seeing it all the while o, yet he never told me angry angry I accused him and he said he thought it was a normal phase. sad Biko, what can I use to remove them oo Abi they will go on their own after delivery? I rubbed Shea butter on it, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I don't know if it's effective. Chai! Motherhood is bae. embarassed embarassed Dh said I should leave it, so that it will not disturb his child angry angry
Please help me oo cry cry embarassed embarassed

And yes, please, our Muslim mamas, please we won't mind our share of the Sallah ram o. angry Please post your addresses and expect preggy visitors lipsrsealed this season. I'm not missing out this time. angry grin
Happy Eid Kabir (hope I'm right) celebrations!!! kiss kiss

As we launch into the EMBER months, may we always have cause to rejoice. We shall not weep or sorrow over any of our loved ones. We shall proceed into the new year with our bundles of joy in our arms, surrounded by our loved ones. God bless and keep us, and cause His face to continually shine upon us. Amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTH MOTHERS! kiss kiss kiss

Cappo, we are fine o. Amen to all your prayers. When I did scan some time ago, scan showed XY. Though I will still cross check next week because baby was moving all over the place and the sonographer wasn't so sure. As par, stretch marks, I have on my bum but my bump is free. Pimples/rashes all over my face, chest and back. Still vomiting. I don't think I've started feeling Braxton hicks yet. But we are good. Taking it one day at a time. And I am so grateful for this pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
olalayo1710:
mama waris dis shocked mama waris dis

Banga soup & starch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats and welcome ma'am. I wish you happy healthy 9months......

@olalayo thanks for checking on us. I took him to the hospital yesterday, was told to keep brushing the teeth and tongue with soft tooth brush and they prescribed vit- c and multvite for him. Was also told to bring him back after one week if no changes. I really feel for him cos the pain when we brush is something else.

Plz take good care of lil proudy o
Greet him for me that i said he shldnt worry it wilk soon finish
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
olalayo1710:
ehyah sorry to my little boy, just take it easy on d brushing, or u use soft towel, but if he is like my boy na bitting of ur hand go end brushing section.

Yea thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Plz take good care of lil proudy o
Greet him for me that i said he shldnt worry it wilk soon finish

Thank you so much ma'am.

@Lilliesbud12 thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Liftedhands:
grin grin grin grin grin congratulations! This news sweet my belle no be small.

Just lukat you. Lol.
Waiting for you here joor.
Thanks. Regards to our freshest Ekenebobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thanks mamas for the welcome.
Proudmom38,howz lil proudy, well not little again and the bun in the oven. Regards to prouddad.
Enque, nnem thank you. Howz your lovely daughter. Elmaspeed my cappo, fourth journey too! Good to know. Regards to your family.
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Naomi14:
sassyangel1 ma'am where u dey? Please come and lecture us grin we are warrin
Walai, the stress of today made me 4get abt our lecture 402 today. Chai!!! Lemme quickly read n meet up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
kelizosuy:
I don't even crave junk food... I just crave beans and it's so weird because I normally don't like beans. like I can't go a day without eating beans

Ur caving is so healthy. U r lucky indeed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I have a son. I had Ms from week 1 to week 38! It was awful!

My face was very clear and I was fair (even when I was not using cream cos of the smell). If I was sitting and my bump was hidden, people won't know that I was pregnant
But my belly was the definition of black

Interesting...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
@vannessa7, 6kg? shocked that's a huge baby! Wow! Congrats to your sister.

@favouredestiny, It is well with you sis. I like your dogged spirit. I know how painful it is. Lost a pregnancy at around 11 weeks but presently preggy now. God who did it for me will do it for you soonest. Amen.

@booqee, I don't think energy drink is ok. But I took glucose when intense vomiting didn't allow me eat anything. You are good to go.

@mamatwiny, @sysengr, @Tinkybabe, @soonest, welcome o. You will carry to term in Jesus Name. Amen.

@lady25, I think you should go to the hospital to get this checked out. Pele sis.

@kelizosuy, e-hugs to you sis. It's great to see you so hopeful. Always remember You are a great mama. Do not ever think otherwise. Don't. And you know the best part, that little pumpkin kicking in your tummy loves you even more. Just keep hope alive always kiss!

@goodfortun, yay! You have opened the month with BA. Congrats. May God bless your LO and bring you joy always.

@proudmum38, sorry to your little boy. Wishing him fast recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Anugod:
WAWUUU! IT'S A BRAND NEW MONTH! TEAM NOVEMBER, IT'S JUST TWO MONTHS AWAY!! I'm dancing!!! PRAISE GOD FOR THE JOURNEY THUS FAR...

TEAM NOVEMBER ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

1. Mbliz _______________________________ EDD 2nd November.

2. Richdaflux __________________________ EDD 3rd November, Team ??Pink.

3. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

4. Rennylicious ________________________ EDD 8th November, Team Blue.

5. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

6. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

7. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

8. LholarB _____________________________ EDD 12th November.

9. Ebubenwaozo _______________________ EDD 12th November.

10. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

11. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

12. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

13. Adezie _____________________________ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.

14. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

15. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November, Team Blue.

16. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

17. Atumomo ____________________________ EDD 30th November.

We started with 6 members, now we're here! How far teamies? Please supply us with lo's gender if you've found out. As for me, scan so far haven't shown, and dh said till October before another scan.

Have we started feeling the braxton hicks yet? I think I have, but not very regularly yet. But the kicks and tumblings are so much a times I feel lo wants to jump out! cheesy

And Chai! I discovered stretch marks on my tummy!! shocked shocked cry cry cry I used to be happy, thinking there was no stretch marks o, until one day... angry And dh had been seeing it all the while o, yet he never told me angry angry I accused him and he said he thought it was a normal phase. sad Biko, what can I use to remove them oo Abi they will go on their own after delivery? I rubbed Shea butter on it, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I don't know if it's effective. Chai! Motherhood is bae. embarassed embarassed Dh said I should leave it, so that it will not disturb his child angry angry
Please help me oo cry cry embarassed embarassed

And yes, please, our Muslim mamas, please we won't mind our share of the Sallah ram o. angry Please post your addresses and expect preggy visitors lipsrsealed this season. I'm not missing out this time. angry grin
Happy Eid Kabir (hope I'm right) celebrations!!! kiss kiss

As we launch into the EMBER months, may we always have cause to rejoice. We shall not weep or sorrow over any of our loved ones. We shall proceed into the new year with our bundles of joy in our arms, surrounded by our loved ones. God bless and keep us, and cause His face to continually shine upon us. Amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTH MOTHERS! kiss kiss kiss
We are good ma'am. From the 2 scans sex is said to be XY. No stretch marks for now too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2017
Booqee hope you are improving? More strength to you.You hear?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 5:22am On Sep 03, 2017
goodfortun:

Congratulations. September's first baby. May God bless your son kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Thanks mamas for the love and prayers. I appreciate. Will be back soon by God's grace. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2017
favouredestiny:
Thanks mamas for the love and prayers. I appreciate. Will be back soon by God's grace. Amen

It's going to be a double for your trouble by his grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas abeg make una help me o

My son is cutting his molar and his gum too is bleeding, he can't chew foods and the thing don make am lean finish. Please what can I use to treat the bleeding gum cos its making him to have bad breath.

Ps. I brush his teeth twice a day, so is not hygiene issue!

Cc. zaynie, ahnie, Alphahandmaiden, sassyangel, giddyperson and all sabi mamas.

My sister, no vex 4 late reply. IMO, u shd use a neat wash cloth for now till ur lo's gum heals buh change ur lo 'a brush to a very soft one. I only brush my children's teeth twice a day if they took jekuje as per candies. It 's well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas abeg make una help me o

My son is cutting his molar and his gum too is bleeding, he can't chew foods and the thing don make am lean finish. Please what can I use to treat the bleeding gum cos its making him to have bad breath.

Ps. I brush his teeth twice a day, so is not hygiene issue!

Cc. za.ynie, ahn.ie, Alphahan.dmaiden, sassya.ngel, giddypers.on and all sabi mamas.

Vitamin C, baby calcium and please use glycerin as mouthwash(dip cotton wool in glycerin and clean his mouth)
Avoid sugary and foods and try to use water and cotton wool to swab mouth after every meal, every snack too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
SomebodysMum:

Cappo Cappo, I gallant o. Please update my baby's gender to XY. Surprise canceled smiley
Noted and updated ma'am, team blue rocks but y u come burst d surprise bubbles now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2017
curvilicious:

Banga soup & starch
u fit pass small abi e don finish ni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy,no b crime to have a feel of wat ur baby will b using!Na oil perfume is heavenly!
curvilicious:
Anugod & Sansa123 una weldone o. Just be testing everything in the gift pack una hear?
Madam wey powder dey high if u let lo vex ehn.
Madam sponge tester, you try well well

Una no even dey use shame dey test am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2017
soonest:
Thanks mamas for the welcome.
Proudmom38,howz lil proudy, well not little again and the bun in the oven. Regards to prouddad.
Enque, nnem thank you. Howz your lovely daughter. Elmaspeed my cappo, fourth journey too! Good to know. Regards to your family.
God bless you all

Lil proudy is now big bobo o as he's going to be big brother next year lol...And the bun is seriously dealing with me. Giving God all the glory as each day passes by! How our egbon them?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2017
sassyangel1:

My sister, no vex 4 late reply. IMO, u shd use a neat wash cloth for now till ur lo's gum heals buh change ur lo 'a brush to a very soft one. I only brush my children's teeth twice a day if they took jekuje as per candies. It 's well.

Thanks ma'am, I've change his brush and I'm currently using wash cloth for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.