Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126627 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
proudmom38:
Pregnancy is the best phase in a woman's life (not to say the opposite)

Woke up around past 3am today with upset stomach and stooling plus dizziness that almost landed me inside Wc cry cry cry

I still managed myself to go to the market to get stuffs I will need for my anticipated moi moi, soup and stew only to go n fall down where I was buying prawns, pple where like madam sorry o, na hunger? Abeg go buy food chop o cry cry cry

I carried my dirty self jeje back home and na white combat shot I wear o embarassed cry

Me that want to do moi moi competition with zaynie na ontop bed I land put embarassed

I'm still feeling dizzy and each time I tried to get up the whole house will be spinning and dh is not around. Please what should I do or use to help my situation? This is my first time having this kind of experience......

Mamas please help my life o (ejoor e ma womi niran o)

In other news, please how do I preserve the moi moi leaf I bought to keep it fresh pending when I'll be strong enough to use it?

Iya Moyo @zaynie, abeg carry go oooo as u don do me otumopo make I for no win embarassed

Sorry dear.
Take 7up or sprite and lie down till you feel stronger. Dont eat any heavy duty food yet, if you must in small portions.

Your uma leaves (moimoi leaves) can stay till tmrw without withering. For me what i do is i keep mine in the freezer and when i want to use it, i allow it defrost on its own. By then its very amenable to use, it hardly breaks and goes to any direction you want it. Pls take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
zaynie:
Choi!
My in-law.... Pele kiss
You no chop before you comot for house? tongue
Oya take milk and malt combo to reduce dizziness. It always works for me sha.
Thank God Na shorts you wear not short gown or skirt, na so the whole market for sight your yansh lipsrsealed

RunsOut

See them, awon asheni banidaro cry

Ajala tan' na o, eyin na ko! tongue

Thanks ma'am. Will take the milk malt combo.

Exactly what came into my mind when I fall o. But me no dey wear skirt o, gown na wen belle don big I dey wear am go antenatal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Oya mamas, everybody come out o. Lunch is ready!
With moimoi o, without moimoi o... Come and eat!

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
soonest:

Sorry dear.
Take 7up or sprite and lie down till you feel stronger. Dont eat any heavy duty food yet, if you must in small portions.

Your uma leaves (moimoi leaves) can stay till tmrw without withering. For me what i do is i keep mine in the freezer and when i want to use it, i allow it defrost on its own. By then its very amenable to use, it hardly breaks and goes to any direction you want it. Pls take care of yourself.

Thank you ma. Will do just that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
CheeryChy:

Sorry eh. But you have to eat again because stooling drains the body so much.

Oya o, zaynie and sassyangel1 (I dey suspect that your prayer o) cone and release proudymama

Thank you dear.

Abeg helep me beg dem oooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
You tried no doubt. Chai
katchycouture:

Pele you will soon feel better, my first cs was very easy and I knew I wld always choose CS anytime, but this second one seems different, the cs was done in the evenevening and by morning the following day I was made to stand up and clean myself, the same morning my baby was brought to me and the struggle started, each time the baby cries I have to stand from the bed to breastfeed and the worse part was that nobody is allowed to visit you in the hospital or touch ur baby durig visiting hours, infact every morning you have to queue for the nurses to bath ur baby, but I felt better under 3 days and I was discharged on the 5th day, on getting home I thought I was going to die, it was that bad I had to whisper my ATM pin to my son..all the places I was injected suddenly opened and became too too painful, all the injections I was given in the theatre came back to hunt me, I was in serious pain but it always relieved me anytime I took diclofenac injection so I continued like for a while, almost 1 month later I still feel the pain of all those injections I took but the pain is no more like before..so don't worry you will heal in no time....I will still go for cs again and again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why such evil embarassed I just came to peep and this is what I see embarassed embarassed.. Mama it's not fair oh
Goldenheart002:
Me o, ayaf accepted my fate cos ever since I got pregnant my moi-moi no dey done. D thing go cook untop gas for close to 2hrs, yet e no go done embarassed.
Although e still dey hungry me but what choice do I have
I came across dis on and decided to share with d house cos I'm not stingy, make una take am one one but reserve for kelizosuy(she ran away cos of moimoi), all my teamJ and booqee

Bloomingbud, how's u? Been a while
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Me o, ayaf accepted my fate cos ever since I got pregnant my moi-moi no dey done. D thing go cook untop gas for close to 2hrs, yet e no go done embarassed.
Although e still dey hungry me but what choice do I have
I came across dis on and decided to share with d house cos I'm not stingy, make una take am one one but reserve for kelizosuy(she ran away cos of moimoi), all my teamJ and booqee

Bloomingbud, how's u? Been a while
which kain wahala be this na? angry be careful o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clily: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello wonderful mothers,is it possible to treat an infection during pregnancy.. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
beautyuche:
My freezer is full of food but none dey hungry me chop.
Dh just bought catfish i want to prepare pepper soup without uda and all stuff that will harm my baby.

Please dear mama give me recipe.

At 11 weeks plus ms does not want to respect me and just leave me in peace. Trying to drink ijebu garri water. It haf tire me
There is this simple one I do.
Wash fish with warm water then spice with either kitchen glory or onga soup spice and allow to marinate for some time
Put water on fire, add sliced onion, plenty pepper,crayfish , magic and salt.
Let it boil small then add you marinated fish.
15mins later
Add your scent leaf( I prefer utazi leaf because of the bitter taste, but not sure how safe for preg)
Your peppersoup is ready.

This is how I do my peppersoup o
Them uda them don't appeal to me

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
clily:
Hello wonderful mothers,is it possible to treat an infection during pregnancy.. Thank you
What kind of infection
See a Doc asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Arihodo:
olalayo1710
happy birthday to ur son dear mama. may he celebrate more years, may he be favoured by God, may he be love by all, may heaven continually smile on him and may he age gracefully.
thanks ma, amen to the prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
CheeryChy:
Congrats peggygee, your BS is touching. God proved himself faithful in your life. Kisses to your LO. kiss

@Olalayo1710, happy birthday to your boy. He will live to fulfil his purpose on earth.
amen, thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Happy Birthday to you Imran, may you grow in knowledge, wisdom, success, favour, good health and sound mind. Age gracefully dear!
thanks mama, we love u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
CheeryChy:
Oya mamas, everybody come out o. Lunch is ready!
With moimoi o, without moimoi o... Come and eat!
Mama! Na pepper i dey see sooo? Choi!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=MoyosBlog123 post=60286379]Good afternoon ooooo. Abeg mama's that gave birth via caesarian section,before before or now now abeg, what's the recovery process like.

Darling you'll be fine.
I hope you're taking your antibiotics religiously. It's essential for healing without problems.
You should be on pain meds. Something stronger than paracetamol. It's usually ibuprofen. When I was discharged after my third cs, I was given (among other drugs) paracetamol. I never took any. I just bought my 400 mg ibuprofen jejely and took cos I understand my body.
You will need to ensure you don't lift anything, not even a pot. Let the people around you help you with everything. Don't feel bad. It's important you don't stress your muscles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Me I wee sha nor carry last

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
flawlesskayc:

Mama! Na pepper i dey see sooo? Choi!!

Lol. Tomato and pepper cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Legendsmother how can you be taking a day off when I have been planning my life around your next update. Your diary has kept me glued. Biko forgive whoever is trying to annoy you.

Curvilicious your diary just had me cracking up. Your Aunthy must have been one patient woman.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
kelizosuy:
Me I wee sha nor carry last

Chic which way na? cry
No address, no map, no GPS, nothing. Are you trying to kee sombori?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
beautyuche:
My freezer is full of food but none dey hungry me chop.
Dh just bought catfish i want to prepare pepper soup without uda and all stuff that will harm my baby.

Please dear mama give me recipe.

At 11 weeks plus ms does not want to respect me and just leave me in peace. Trying to drink ijebu garri water. It haf tire me

Ok here goes! I'm not really a catfish person. But this is how I prepare my preggy pepper soup with goat meat, chicken, titus fish, beef. Simply substitute with catfish. Don't buy the already prepared peppersoup ingredients in the market since you don't know what they grinded in it. The ingredients below will still come out very delicious.

Ingredients:
*Meat of your choice (Goat meat, chicken, Titus, Tilapia, Catfish etc) In your case, you are using Catfish
*Fresh Pepper (I like to mix the Red pepper with Yellow Pepper (ose nsukka), the aroma is heavenly, if you don't have fresh pepper, use ground cameroon pepper)
*Onions (2 medium sized onion bulbs will do)
*Scent leaf (just a handful)
*Ground Crayfish
*Salt (to taste)
*Knorr Cubes (the normal knorr beef cubes, not knorr chicken)

Preparation
Cut the fish into servable sizes and wash thoroughly. Then set aside.
Blend/grind/pound the fresh pepper.
Wash and cut the onions into tiny pieces
Wash and slice the scent leaves.

Cooking Directions
Put the pieces of fish in a pot and pour water just to cover the fish.
Add salt, Knorr and onions, then allow it to boil for like 5 mins.
Then add the pepper, crayfish and scent leaves. Cover the pot and leave to boil for like extra 5 mins. The pepper soup is ready to be served.
Enjoy your hot sizzling pepper soup.

That's the basics. The secret to delicious homemade pepper soup is to use enough Crayfish and onions. If you have dried fish at home or ponmo, you can cut into tiny tiny pieces and add to it as well. With every spoon you take, there is something to chew! Enjoy with chilled drink, rice, yam, roasted plantain etc.

This is Goat meat peppersoup with roasted plantain we ate some time ago homemade.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
lol.. address coming up soon
ElmaSpeed:

Chic which way na? cry
No address, no map, no GPS, nothing. Are you trying to kee sombori?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ndo. You need to take it easy. Only thing you should do is feed baby. No lifting, no bending, no superwoman moves. Its worse when you have to cough or sneeze but you'll be fine in a few days. Feel free to be a liability till you get yourself back. Thank God for your mum, you can yo si won lorun. Did they give you pain relievers? Can't remember what I was given cos it was in those hospital white envelope but it gave me relief. Maybe other mamas who know the meds can add anything

MoyosBlog123:
Good afternoon ooooo. Abeg mama's that gave birth via caesarian section,before before or now now abeg, what's the recovery process like.
The kind of pain am feeling ehn, Ayam tired. I hate being a liability but as he b now ehn, i cannot even do anything by myself. Body just dey ache me anyao.
My mum is with me so am just trying to pretend Ayam fine so she doesn't feel bad or something but abeg I am not fine.
For how long will my body ache?
I can't even lie down on my back, side or whatever, to stand-up is war cry
Am not complaining ooo but I need encouragement.
My threshold for pain has passed it's limit.... Finding it difficult to cope.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Thank you ma, I have taken something o even before i went to the market. Make una ask zaynie wetin she do oooo, abi na sassyangel1 sef, she don use her edo winchy winchy for me embarassed

Sorry sis. Rest well and I do take a combination of cold milk and glucose for dizziness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Thank you ma. Will do just that
Don't about dizziness but the leave, we usually place ours on top stove fire and let it heat alittle.

that way, the leaves becomes stronger and won't tear easily. It can stay like that till tomorrow sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Beautiful ladies,
Thank you all for the best wishes, warm prayers, and all the love. I just can not stop thanking this good good Father. Motherhood is not easy, but it helps you discover that inner strength within. Praying for all the beautiful mamas yet to conceive, go through their pregnancy journey, labour, deliver, and nurture their lovely young ones.

God bless us all.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
CheeryChy:

Hahaha your prayer don dey reach my side? It will not catch me tongue don't worry, my rice and sauce is coming on the way.

Kikikiki.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Ah ah olopaa ewo ni tepe? Thank God say I no fit cook my moi moi again! Na so u for use prayer burn am.

Na so una like fd buh kpekus jists, una run enter hole as if Na ten ten una dey play wth una oga b4 una enter pregnancy thread. I dey wait 4 all of una 4 my bedroom, comman beat me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Good afternoon ooooo. Abeg mama's that gave birth via caesarian section,before before or now now abeg, what's the recovery process like.
The kind of pain am feeling ehn, Ayam tired. I hate being a liability but as he b now ehn, i cannot even do anything by myself. Body just dey ache me anyao.
My mum is with me so am just trying to pretend Ayam fine so she doesn't feel bad or something but abeg I am not fine.

Hey dear,

First of all kudos for being strong, and staying positive. The journey is not an easy one, but I know you are a fighter so no wahala. My mind is scattered right now lol, but I have managed to list out things I was taught in the hospital and things I am doing on my own that have helped me; you could play around with these suggestions and modify to suit your own needs depending on what suits you best.

Please take all your pain medication; this will help you concentrate on getting much better, and looking after the lo. When you are in pain, you will not be able to focus on your recovery process.

Be honest with your mom about what you are going through; and allow her to offer you all the love and support she can give; relax and be pampered; you deserve it; also make little effort each day to be a bit more active, but not doing anything that will hurt your recovery process though.

For me, most of my pain is from all the gas within my system (gas enters during the surgery); I drink a lot of water (please do not drink with a straw as this introduces more gas, and stay away from gassy foods); i made sure I started walking on the first day though I understand not everybody will be able to; but please try to move because lots of movements helps to expel all the gas (increased bowel movement) and also gets you energised; Anisea tea also helps reduce the gas so you can check a health shop for it

Do breathing exercises; the intake of oxygen helps your body muscles recover and helps with circulation; take a deep breath through your nose and then breathe out through your mouth; holding a pillow against your stomach, breathe in through your nose, and then cough out through your mouth with the pillow still held against your tummy so it doesn't hurt so much when you cough out

When you are standing up from the bed, take in a deep breath as you swing your legs over

I normally use the lo to thank God for little things and that keeps my mind off the challenges; for example, in the morning when I am feeding him, I would say something like " TPV, thank God for mummy oooo, that mummy came out alive and is here to feed you, TPV please help me thank God for grandma and daddy who have been so helpful to me, TPV lets thank God that we could pay our medical bills, TPV today mummy could not produce much colostrum but ask God to help her so that next time will be a different story, TPV mummy has to get all this gas out of her stomach oooo so ask your father in heaven to help her". This way I am forced to always celebrate little milestones, and just be in the presence of God

I also make declarations every morning about how my day should go; even if it does not go that way (for example I could not drink as much water or walk as long as I wanted to) at least I still make little progress in achieving something

But please; try to move move move; even if it is just walking to and fro in your bedroom; you gots to keep moving; at your own pace, but challenge yourself each day

Most importantly enjoy your lo; the devil has a way of stealing our joy by bombarding our thoughts and emotions with the cant's and dont's etc; just keep praising God and steer your thoughts away from the challenges; it is well and won't stop being well. Know that you are not alone in this; but we are more than conquerers

God bless. xx

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
MoyosBlog123:

My advice tho I got it late after d pains plus vigilante tinz is dt u shd get very close to any of the doctors so dt they'll personally administer a very gd antibiotic n pain relief,then visit a very gd pharmacy n ask for the 1st grade of d particular drug or drugs. God is ur muscle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thank you so so much for this.
You just lifted my spirit. I am grateful. God bless you.
YACAA:

Hey dear,

First of all kudos for being strong, and staying positive. The journey is not an easy one, but I know you are a fighter so no wahala. My mind is scattered right now lol, but I have managed to list out things I was taught in the hospital and things I am doing on my own that have helped me; you could play around with these suggestions and modify to suit your own needs depending on what suits you best.

Please take all your pain medication; this will help you concentrate on getting much better, and looking after the lo. When you are in pain, you will not be able to focus on your recovery process.

Be honest with your mom about what you are going through; and allow her to offer you all the love and support she can give; relax and be pampered; you deserve it; also make little effort each day to be a bit more active, but not doing anything that will hurt your recovery process though.

For me, most of my pain is from all the gas within my system (gas enters during the surgery); I drink a lot of water (please do not drink with a straw as this introduces more gas, and stay away from gassy foods); i made sure I started walking on the first day though I understand not everybody will be able to; but please try to move because lots of movements helps to expel all the gas (increased bowel movement) and also gets you energised; Anisea tea also helps reduce the gas so you can check a health shop for it

Do breathing exercises; the intake of oxygen helps your body muscles recover and helps with circulation; take a deep breath through your nose and then breathe out through your mouth; holding a pillow against your stomach, breathe in through your nose, and then cough out through your mouth with the pillow still held against your tummy so it doesn't hurt so much when you cough out

When you are standing up from the bed, take in a deep breath as you swing your legs over

I normally use the lo to thank God for little things and that keeps my mind off the challenges; for example, in the morning when I am feeding him, I would say something like " TPV, thank God for mummy oooo, that mummy came out alive and is here to feed you, TPV please help me thank God for grandma and daddy who have been so helpful to me, TPV lets thank God that we could pay our medical bills, TPV today mummy could not produce much colostrum but ask God to help her so that next time will be a different story, TPV mummy has to get all this gas out of her stomach oooo so ask your father in heaven to help her". This way I am forced to always celebrate little milestones, and just be in the presence of God

I also make declarations every morning about how my day should go; even if it does not go that way (for example I could not drink as much water or walk as long as I wanted to) at least I still make little progress in achieving something

But please; try to move move move; even if it is just walking to and fro in your bedroom; you gots to keep moving; at your own pace, but challenge yourself each day

Most importantly enjoy your lo; the devil has a way of stealing our joy by bombarding our thoughts and emotions with the cant's and dont's etc; just keep praising God and steer your thoughts away from the challenges; it is well and won't stop being well. Know that you are not alone in this; but we are more than conquerers

God bless. xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
proudmom38:
Pregnancy is the best phase in a woman's life (not to say the opposite)

Woke up around past 3am today with upset stomach and stooling plus dizziness that almost landed me inside Wc cry cry cry

I still managed myself to go to the market to get stuffs I will need for my anticipated moi moi, soup and stew only to go n fall down where I was buying prawns, pple where like madam sorry o, na hunger? Abeg go buy food chop o cry cry cry

I carried my dirty self jeje back home and na white combat shot I wear o embarassed cry

Me that want to do moi moi competition with zaynie na ontop bed I land put embarassed

I'm still feeling dizzy and each time I tried to get up the whole house will be spinning and dh is not around. Please what should I do or use to help my situation? This is my first time having this kind of experience......

Mamas please help my life o (ejoor e ma womi niran o)

In other news, please how do I preserve the moi moi leaf I bought to keep it fresh pending when I'll be strong enough to use it?

Iya Moyo @zaynie, abeg carry go oooo as u don do me otumopo make I for no win embarassed
Eya.... Doh.... How r u feeling nw? Jst drink water , bath n pour water on ur body including ur head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.