Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,996 members, 7,845,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8225278 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2017
kelizosuy:
What does foamy urine means because my urine has been foamy since last week

You're using speed to pee na.
Could be cos your baby is putting pressure on your bladder so na with pressure the pee dey take come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Come join me felicitate, Come join me celebrate. It’s another year of untold joy.Happy birthday to my humble self,i can remember dis period last yr,i was in tears cry,becos i was pregnant,becos i disappointed my dad sad.my dad want me to be a B.S.C, M.S.C and P.H.D holder, he said i will never focus again since am getting married tongue,but i told him i will never give up,i will make him proud,make my mum proud,make my hubby proud and i will make my BabyD wink proud of me,having a baby doesn't mean i won't purchase MASTER DEGREE naaah .BSC done nd dusted (MSC loading)!! Thank God my dad is happy with me cus am happily married to d best nd caring man.i really want to thank God dat am celebrating my birthday with my baby boy today,many attempt to abort lastyr but i appreciate God today becos d devil is a lier.Cheers to myself for surviving another year! May i have many more wonderful, crazy years ahead of me.More money, more smile,more joy, more understanding in my marriage is what i wish for myself today..Happy Birthday to Me! kiss wink cheesy

Ps- I and my BabyD

@Benignasweety,thanks for d message bae,I got ur mention kiss

Happy Birthday. Many more years

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2017
proudmom38:

Inspiration

My peppered snail loading angry

This belle wey you get this time around Na food e carry come...... cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Ennywealth09:
B.A! B.A! B.A!
Announcing the arrival of my adorable princess at 17/9/17 @ 12:11 am via emergency C.S. Mama, baby n daddy are doing fine.
Cc kathycouture

Congratulations babe!
May your child always make you happy and proud.
Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Conome join me felicitate, Come join me celebrate. It’s another year of untold joy.Happy birthday to my humble self,i can remember dis period last yr,i was in tears cry,becos i was pregnant,becos i disappointed my dad sad.my dad want me to be a B.S.C, M.S.C and P.H.D holder, he said i will never focus again since am getting married tongue,but i told him i will never give up,i will make him proud,make my mum proud,make my hubby proud and i will make my BabyD wink proud of me,having a baby doesn't mean i won't purchase MASTER DEGREE naaah .BSC done nd dusted (MSC loading)!! Thank God my dad is happy with me cus am happily married to d best nd caring man.i really want to thank God dat am celebrating my birthday with my baby boy today,many attempt to abort lastyr but i appreciate God today becos d devil is a lier.Cheers to myself for surviving another year! May i have many more wonderful, crazy years ahead of me.More money, more smile,more joy, more understanding in my marriage is what i wish for myself today..Happy Birthday to Me! kiss wink cheesy

Ps- I and my BabyD

@Benignasweety,thanks for d message bae,I got ur mention kiss

Hbd to you.
See fine 6 packs on Donald.
I can see the babes swooning already wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Happy birthday rhemy2013 baby D is handsome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Happy birthday Rhemy2013. Have a blast kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Happy birthday Rhemy2013!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigiyaro(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2017
pls o am back again, in some posts back i announced dat wify is preg, some nites back i was brutaly awakened by 1am n tongue lashed by DW for smellin like chicken feed (i always bath b4 goin 2 bed o) i had 2 go n sleep in anoda room,our matrrase is now suddenly 2 soft, i had to buy a new one(my head has nt even touched it o,she has being rollin on d 6x6) on fri. i had 2 go n look 4 lacasera at 3am after been threatened wit brim stone n thunder. she also reminded me how uncarin i was despite d fact dat i have being massagin her hands n legs daily 4 d past 2 weeks. Now since yestdy, shes being eyein me like am a leper wit some of d longest hiss i've ever heard, i have practically moved out of d bedroom, jst now she called me dat d whole house is stinkin. Pls der any drug to take care of dis whole wahala? what trick is der 2 employ? make una epp me biko.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
bigiyaro:
pls o am back again, in some posts back i announced dat wify is preg, some nites back i was brutaly awakened by 1am n tongue lashed by DW for smellin like chicken feed (i always bath b4 goin 2 bed o) i had 2 go n sleep in anoda room,our matrrase is now suddenly 2 soft, i had to buy a new one(my head has nt even touched it o,she has being rollin on d 6x6) on fri. i had 2 go n look 4 lacasera at 3am after been threatened wit brim stone n thunder. she also reminded me how uncarin i was despite d fact dat i have being massagin her hands n legs daily 4 d past 2 weeks. Now since yestdy, shes being eyein me like am a leper wit some of d longest hiss i've ever heard, i have practically moved out of d bedroom, jst now she called me dat d whole house is stinkin. Pls der any drug to take care of dis whole wahala? what trick is der 2 employ? make una epp me biko.

I just say make i peep inside this thread after a long time and this is what i see... Daddy abeg no vex,permit me to laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Kai! on behalf of other belleful mamas here and DW abeg no vex,its not intentional, na wetin u give her chop dey make her behave like dat,abeg endure.

Kai, ko easy oooo. I hail all mamas here ooo,cant wait to be like una. i know very soon,in sha Allah!!

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2017
bigiyaro:

Dude, look her calmly in the eye, infact menacingly and... Just start dancing! grin

What do you want to do? You can tell her to chill out a bit, you can Shout at her or you can try my method: do something ridiculous to break her out of her moods and then speak to her to try and be in control of her emotions a bit. Pregnancy is wonderful but not the end of the world or the be-all, end-all. That's my take sha, if you're throwing a tantrum, I'll first indulge you, then do something to make you laugh and if you continue, go cold and blank you till you doubt your own existence.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2017
bigiyaro:

Na your pregnancy package be that o, enjoy it grin
She should begin to feel herself by the 13-15th week if you're lucky.
My husband had to be spraying perfume inside his car when I got pregnant unless he wants to pack vomit.
And I used up all the pillows too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol
Lemme remind you: you did snake in the monkey shadow, Chijiuche did beast style. Me i didnt even do anything just slept & met myself preggy
Lemme coman be goyin

curvilicious, lemme catch uuu. Me too sleep, wake up, something come dey grow inside belle too. lemme hear who will call my name again shocked

I am still a virgin ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2017
kelizosuy:
What does foamy urine means because my urine has been foamy since last week

Me too... my urine is usually foamy,is there any meaning to this?Any explanation?Though i don't see it as anything sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Ennywealth09:
B.A! B.A! B.A!
Announcing the arrival of my adorable princess at 17/9/17 @ 12:11 am via emergency C.S. Mama, baby n daddy are doing fine.
Cc kathycouture

Congratulations Ennywealth09, God bless ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Some people will not make heaven

Blood of Nehemiah! I dodge this one o. Oya no vex.

zaynie:

Poor Soonest embarassed
See how baby is making her run up and down to prepare food cheesy

No be small something o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2017
ahnie:
Happy birthday mummy Donald wishing yew the bed in your endeavours and may oga's preek fall on yew continuously.I gifted yew the your first birthday like,pls use it judiciously.

Cheers n out.

Thank u ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Rhemy20113 happy birthday. Wish you the very best of the year. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
bigiyaro:

I promise not to laugh, me laugh for where. I can't... cheesy cheesy grin

Remember we told you that you should prepare yourself for mood swings. Some men send their wives off to her parents house when the wahala don too much.
1: Find out what she loves and stock up your fridge with it, sometimes they'll refuse to take the one at home
2: When she starts complaining, listen to her, tell her you love her or things that will make her happy
3: Please don't spray perfume in front of her o before she'll be like me that packed all the perfume and threw inside dustbin(after warning hubby)
4: her taste bud may or may not change, so don't be angry if she add too much salt or no salt in your food.
E.T.C

Please tell her to join this thread cos na she know where the shoe dy pinch am. She's always welcomed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2017
Happy birthday Rhemy2013 May God bless you abundantly and favor you dear. Long life with good health.

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. May she be forever be favored @ Ennywealth09,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Happy birthday Rhemy2013, wish you many more years. Have a blast.
Though I miss you and baby D's pix cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
bigiyaro:
lol eyah.. cheesy That smell thing is a serious stuff.. u can't even begin to understand.. everything just smells bad.. but I think she taking the temper thing too far.. try help her get a grip on herself..
tell her to also join this thread.. congrats smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lmaoooo, leave bread matter for now jare. My Soda challenge is sha working, day 18 undecided undecided undecided

zaynie:

Yinmu.
Did you succeed with the bread challenge undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Team october,hope we're all coping o. For me i can't cope again,i'm beginning to feel depressed somehow. The kain shame wey catch me today no be small,i went for lunch break and the woman that owns the shop made me ashamed of myself. In as much as i feel she's being concerned,i felt embarrased,i must say. Though the last time i went there she told me i'm too heavy, today now she started lamenting to her customers why should i still be coming to work with such load i'm carrying that my office must be very wicked to still be allowing me come to work, she asked everybody to look at my big belle that how can i be carrying this kain load and still be coming to work and while she was still lamenting, one of her customers added that he always see me at the b/stop every evening after close of work....ewoooo,i don die today! seems everybody in her shop knows me, i didn;t know what to say again,i just started laughing sheepishly but sincerely i was ashamed of myself and i promised myself i won't go there for lunch again......Abeg na only me waka come for this kain thing, i don tire. October should do and come o

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
imurboss:
Team october,hope we're all coping o. For me i can't cope again,i'm beginning to feel depressed somehow. The kain shame wey catch me today no be small,i went for lunch break and the woman that owns the shop made me ashamed of myself. In as much as i feel she's being concerned,i felt embarrased,i must say. Though the last time i went there she told me i'm too heavy, today now she started lamenting to her customers why should i still be coming to work with such load i'm carrying that my office must be very wicked to still be allowing me come to work, she asked everybody to look at my big belle that how can i be carrying this kain load and still be coming to work and while she was still lamenting, one of her customers added that he always see me at the b/stop every evening after close of work....ewoooo,i don die today! seems everybody in her shop knows me, i didn;t know what to say again,i just started laughing sheepishly but sincerely i was ashamed of myself and i promised myself i won't go there for lunch again......Abeg na only me waka come for this kain thing, i don tire. October should do and come o

When you hear such talks...always press your ignore button and move on. Those are the enemies of breakthrough shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chijiuche:

When you hear such talks...always press your ignore button and move on. Those are the enemies of breakthrough shocked

My sis, i just tire this afternoon. Shame wey catch me today never catch me before,i swear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Happy birthday Rhemy2013,more of God's grace and blessings! Congrats Ennywealth09,God bless your LO. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mamas please come to my aid oo angry
Is this even normal? sad undecided

So recently, dh brought home this 25kg bag of rice called Al-Wabel Premium Rice. I noticed that it has this smell of fresh earth that rain just fell on (that dusty, earthy rainy aroma, oh la la).

And I've seriously been craving that earthy smell... Just last week at the market, one vehicle was just spraying dust with its tyres and everyone had to leave there except me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I didn't mind that dust was settling on my dress, I just stayed foolishly inhaling dusty earth. angry lipsrsealed undecided

Back to the matter. The last time I cooked this rice, the smell was so strong after parboiling that I just started eating the half-done rice. I actually felt like drinking the water I used in parboiling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but for self control.
But it seems I'm fast loosing it. I don't know how much longer I can cope before I start drinking rice water oo.
All the smell goes off when the rice is fully done, but that parboiling stage is something else o. Please mamas come to my aid before I feed this child in me with rice water!

Any mama used that Al-Wabel rice before? How can I cope abeg?

*Runs off to goan continue inhaling boiling rice* undecided angry

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ennywealth09:
B.A! B.A! B.A!
Cc kathycouture

Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Happy birthday to my Teamie that year grin @ Rhemy2013, God bless you dear! Live long and prosper. kiss Me I no see pishur! Where is our cake? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
sassyangel1:

Since keto groups started springing everywhere most of these fd items n fruits dt u can pick from the road skyrocketed in price.

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
So I couldn't help it. Just finished eating almost half of the parboiled rice cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.