Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129852 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2017
ozycy:

Hi mama, good to hear from you. Which journey are you into now? 2nd or 3rd? It haff tey.

Hello preggy mamas, I dey hail ooo. Love you all loads kiss kiss

Ah mama journey ke
Na team 2019 I be o
How's your princess?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2017
completey:
Lord of all endowments, wellspring of all life, provider of all grace, I thank you for the gift of life: for the breath that sustains my life, for the love of family and companions without which I will not be alive today. I thank you for the secret of my creation for the beauty the eye can see, for the joy, Grace, favour, success, progress and sound health. I Thank you for families who cherish me by decision, for friends and colleagues who share my trouble and every day assignments, for kids who filled my world with delight, for the unborn, who offer me hope for tomorrow. I thank you for yesterday, today and forever. I thank you for one more day to love, one more day for Grace, for peace, and for opportunity. I thank that in another 365 days, I will be here to experience more of your promises and presence. For all these I give you all Glory, My Eternal Rock
of Ages, through Jesus Christ I pray. (Amen)Happy Birthday to me.

September mama's I am expecting a birthday mate o.

Happy Birthday ma'am. Age gracefully
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2017
kemylona:

kemotous@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2017
ceeceeuwa:

Hildaojugbeli@yahoo.com
Sent
booqee:
Pls I want. my email is above in the quote
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2017
angeltolly:
I have been gone just 2 days and the pages keep flying embarassed embarassed embarassed someone can't even catch up angry

BACK TO THE MATTER wink wink wink wink wink

BA........ BA. ....... BA cheesy cheesy

My prince Charming made his grand entry at 38wks to my world on Monday 18th of Sept at 6:25pm weighing 3.7kg. Glory be to God. Cappo @pweetiebabe no vex ooo... I don port o. Sebi I can submit BS in our month na wink cheesy Kizez kiss

Congratulations ma. Welcome baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:16am On Sep 20, 2017
winningbt:

please mama I will be glad if you can send to me too effisydamsel@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
sent

received. Thanks so much ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2017
rhukkie:
Yaay it's my birthday today, looking at how far I've come in the last 1 year, I realize God loves me, this time last year I wasn't in a happy place.
I was filled with so much worry, Ttc was beginning to take its toll on me, I would cry every month AF showed up. Here I am today , 20weeks and 5 days gone, feeling my baby's kick already. I know it can only be God, back in April I cried when AF showed up and told God I wanted it to be my last one in 2017, six weeks later I got my BFP, this was also exactly 6 weeks after my beautiful niece was born.
God turned my trial into testimony.
Happy Birthday to me
Happy birthday, My birthdaymate. Have a safe and smooth pregnancy journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2017
tikosdear:
BA. BA.BA. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Tuesday 19sept via emergency CS. My able cappo for team October, Mama I don port o
I wish the remaining mamas safe delivery.

Wow! Congrats sis. No wonder u didn't reply my msg in the other room! God bless your baby girl.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2017
tikosdear:
BA. BA.BA. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Tuesday 19sept via emergency CS. My able cappo for team October, Mama I don port o

Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2017
proudmom38:

Happy Birthday ma'am. Age gracefully

Thanks so much ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2017
rhukkie:
Yaay it's my birthday today, looking at how far I've come in the last 1 year, I realize God loves me, this time last year I wasn't in a happy place.
I was filled with so much worry, Ttc was beginning to take its toll on me, I would cry every month AF showed up. Here I am today , 20weeks and 5 days gone, feeling my baby's kick already. I know it can only be God, back in April I cried when AF showed up and told God I wanted it to be my last one in 2017, six weeks later I got my BFP, this was also exactly 6 weeks after my beautiful niece was born.
God turned my trial into testimony.
Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday ma. Age with grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2017
sysengr:

Pls I want the book. Thanks.
sysengr7@gmail.com
sent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2017
lady25:

Pls mama i need it . aduratomiadebanjo@gmail.com. i hope i am not too late embarassed
Sent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2017
completey:

Thanks so much ma.

Welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2017
@jazzyjazz sis please send to me too.martvera38@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Happy birthday teamie....God bless you immensely
completey:
Lord of all endowments, wellspring of all life, provider of all grace, I thank you for the gift of life: for the breath that sustains my life, for the love of family and companions without which I will not be alive today. I thank you for the secret of my creation for the beauty the eye can see, for the joy, Grace, favour, success, progress and sound health. I Thank you for families who cherish me by decision, for friends and colleagues who share my trouble and every day assignments, for kids who filled my world with delight, for the unborn, who offer me hope for tomorrow. I thank you for yesterday, today and forever. I thank you for one more day to love, one more day for Grace, for peace, and for opportunity. I thank that in another 365 days, I will be here to experience more of your promises and presence. For all these I give you all Glory, My Eternal Rock
of Ages, through Jesus Christ I pray. (Amen)Happy Birthday to me.

September mama's I am expecting a birthday mate o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2017
peggygee:
Vigilante no be beans walahi....kai, motherhood is not a child's play o. See me no dey even near internet again. My dd keeps me awake all night. Sleeps briefly during the day, and the house work is just too tedious.

I knw u guys will say, sleep wen baby sleeps, but how can? Wen I started bathing my baby from day 4 of her birth...kai. Death ehn, I wouldn't have believed that I will go tru this in my life, una wet get mama, una own better o. MIL couldn't can't come now cox FIL underwent an operation, so I can imagine. I bathe my baby, myself, prepare food, wash her clothes etc. Its exhausting, but then I look at my adorable and I draw strength from her.

Pls what could make her cry? I give her nospamin for her tummy.

Also wat wat can I use to get rid of her catarrh? We are just 2weeks today.

Fellow teamies, how is the waddling? I knw I must have missed some BAs....congrats to my teamies and any1 who has ported from October.

Sabi momas pls help my solution bikonu.

Cc: Jazzyjazz, Benignasweety, liftedhands, moyosblog, katchycouture...etc etc....

Pele dear
Motherhood is not easy but we take the blessing with joy.

For the stomach pain, it's normal. She will outgrow it. What you can do is lie her on her stomach *please don't leave her unsupervised when you do this*, or put her on her back and move her legs as if she's riding bicycle.
I'm not a fan of agbo so, Abeg don't give her agbo.
She may not necessarily have cartarrh, sometimes babies breathe as if they have cartarrh. But you can give vitamin c.

I also practically did omugo by myself because my mum had to go to work and my MIL couldn't stay longer than 2weeks. It was tough. You will get through it. Do the things that you can, and leave the rest. If you cannot sustain exclusive breastfeeding, there's nothing wrong in complimenting with formula

Pele. You're doing great

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2017
proudmom38:
@jazzyjazz sis please send to me too.martvera38@gmail.com
Thanks
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2017
tikosdear:

Congrats dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelsgal(f): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2017
lululuv:
Mama's, please oo, wen't to d church to register for my Son'sBaptism nd dedication nd d cathechist said I have to choose a Saints name, right nau I can't think of any name, please I would need suggestions, my Catholic mothers come to my rescue abeg.
lululuv ma'm, thats good step dearie. look up for any saints that you admire his lifestyle so much. we have St Augustine, St lucas, St Joseph, St Andrew, St Peter,St Paul,St Paul,St Simeon etc. Google can help you dearie. Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2017
angeltolly:
I have been gone just 2 days and the pages keep flying embarassed embarassed embarassed someone can't even catch up angry

My prince Charming made his grand entry at 38wks to my world on Monday 18th of Sept at 6:25pm weighing 3.7kg. Glory be to God. Cappo @pweetiebabe no vex ooo... I don port o. Sebi I can submit BS in our month na wink cheesy Kizez kiss

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CravingChic: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
sent

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama's that still need the supernatural childbirth book should drop their email address and mention me I'll send tomorrow morning. I'm too tired to do it tonight
Pls jazzyjazz I need the book. ufuomaogu1@gmail.com. Thank you very much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2017
tikosdear:
congrats teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2017
angeltolly:

congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
sent
Seen. Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2017
ahnie:
Na me
oh true but you're a second timer. What was Zino's birth weight and was there tear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2017
proudmom38:
Good morning beautiful mothers in the house. Hope we and our bundles of joy are good?

So I went to register yesterday at 9wks 1day, Everything went well just that prices of things has increased but we thank God still.

Please when can I go for dating scan as I was asked to come for it? Can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat lol. TIA

Mamas Abeg make una helep my matter o ejoor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Praise God for this testimony @sayoddy. Please observe your bed rest strictly. It will surely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Exactly what my mum got for my baby. Doctors don't prescribe drugs for babies. How will biz move if u don't return baby for catarrh after 2 weeks grin...that's how all hospitals behave.

Peggygee..

katchycouture:

I also wasn't given a prescription from the general hospital where I delivered but our family doctor from a private hospital told me to buy Ampiclux (I hope i got the spelling right), multivitamin and panda paracetamol(incase of fever after immunisation)..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.