Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151850 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
proudmom38:

Thanks teamie. He's still running temps o plus shivering, But he eat very well sha. Thinking of taking him back to the hospital tomorrow if no improvement.

It is well sis. Please take good care of him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Proudmum
Going by the myth, if truely they are true o
You may be carrying another boy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Elixir123:
OK lemme quickly submit my B.S cos breastfeeding /Vigilante is realllll!
Long post o
My pregnancy was uneventful ,had a relatively free M.S period/ ish. Countdown to 36wks 1 day I went for a scan and was told baby weighed 3.09kg,huh??
I started an almost strictly vegetarian diet though doc assured me that food alone wasn't responsible,that, my hubbys family or mine must have seriously big body frames(Genetics).
Anyway,at 38wks 2days something just said 'babe pack your bags already!! Don't push this thing off again and say ' I still have time".Immediately, I obeyed packed and went off to make one all back hairstyle,this was on Friday. No signs of labour or anything ,only the normal baby movements.
At about 1.31am on Sunday,while sleeping I just felt water gush from my jajaina ,fast and furious! Heh! Na so?? I woke my hubby up ,infact I think he felt the liquid spread to his side. I stood up ,see water ehhhh! I just thanked God that I obeyed that instinct to pack my bags cos I don't know what would have happened in fact ,see confusion!My husband almost left the house with me in only boxers lol,he forgot his phones,I forgot antenatal card.
We drove that midnight oo to the hospital. When I was checked ,was already 3cm OK.4hrs later,6cm,good.4hrs later still 6cm .
Almighty Oxytocin was given ,Jesus!!! I was still forming strong woman, immediately I started rapping oo,I almost squeezed my husband's blokos cos I saw it as responsible for my present predicament.
Eventually ,after 10hrs ,was fully dilated was told to push,my people for 30mins,I was still pushing,the medical team could see babies head, oya come out fully na ,for where! I was already tired.Something just wasn't right.Doc still believed I could still push it out after all, just 2 wks back I was only 3.09kg.My hubby just said pls take baby out infact my mum was calling and saying pls do C.S ooo .
Na so we enter theatre ,I was still contracting ooo.Eventually,in less than 20mins,my oyinbo pepper baby was brought out ,EVERYONE shouted ! BIG BABY ooo ,no wonder! Madam ,how come eh,from 3.09kg to 3.95kg almost 4kg in 2 wks +?? And,we were expecting you a first timer to push that out?Baby would have been seriously distressed and who knows...
Hmmm in all ,I'm grateful to GOD,to Science ,to my Husbands insight,My Mums open-mindedness,My Medical team,My hospital facilities, the advice you wonderful mums give here that C.S is not a taboo or make you less of a woman. The after C.S pains self na Oba! @Moyosblog I feel you oo.
We are still at the hospital though but we are both A-OK. Everyone is happy,first Grandchild for both families.
Its a wrap people!! I hand over the baton,who's next??
@Pweetiebabe B.S submitted!
Team October and other teams,God will make it easy peasy for the rest of you Amen.
To those TTC ,only a matter of time and this blessing will go round.
Thanks for all the mentions and likes sweet people ,God bless you all.Vigilante no gree me see road yet.
#TEAMOCTOBER
#TEAMNOLOSS.

Wow, congratulations ore MI. I love your bs. So you took oxytocin, chineke.!!!!!!!! You had a taste of both types of delivery. I thank God for successful delivery. Handsome Bobo, welcome, nno, Kabo, obohian. Speedy recovery. So so happy.

To my Ttc sisters, you will surely testify, when Belle dey enter on top Belle, na unable go dey run.
Let the bs continue to drop.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
@ completey Giddyperson proudmom38 Eezohbae rollykotex atumomo stephmiracle NIFES Lilliesbud12

Ok then, thank u all. I will wait till my next apointment by next week friday since its not unusual. just worried cos its happening once or twice everyday for the past 4 days..and i'm even trying to restrain as best as possible so it doesn't happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
In the spirit of bump Tuesday this us at 17 weeks twin preggy.
Team Feb for no loss.

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
booqee:
@ completey Giddyperson proudmom38 Eezohbae rollykotex atumomo stephmiracle NIFES Lilliesbud12

Ok then, thank u all. I will wait till my next apointment by next week friday since its not unusual. just worried cos its happening once or twice everyday for the past 4 days..and i'm even trying to restrain as best as possible so it doesn't happen

You'll surely be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Congratulations dear. In fact ehn ayam still feeling the pain in my head. The memory sadGod bless all mamas that responded to me once again....that drug saved me grin
Pls what drug is that again, is it the diclofenac? Cos i'm still feeling pain in my tummy....which I dnt know if it's frm the CS or the fever I had afterwards. Pls help o, sis.
Congrats once again, Elixir123

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
proudmom38:

Yes, today is bump Tuesday and mamas are doing stingy stingy for us wey never get bump!

Amen. Thanks ma'am

Where kelizosuy sef? U don port?

Be like them dey busy packing hospital bag,or maybe na night things .

@Trendytessy ,I'm good ma

Finally Bloomingbud has opened the floor with her smooth bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thanks cappo Anugod, in Him alone I put my hope and trust. I know He will not fail me because He is ever faithful. Your lo may still show sex in your next scan before delivery and if lo still decides to do shakara that means it's till delivery. Just try and get unisex stuffs and color for now. Thanks so much and stay blessed.

@ bloomingbud, mama twins. Na you be the real bumpie mama, carrying double na elele. We shall all reap the reward of our effort in Jesus name, Amen.

@ Elixir123, I totally relate with your experience except for oxytocin. Going into active labour and still having to do CS, I was also contracting heavily in the theatre. Women are just too much. The most important thing is having a successful birth, blessed be the name of the Lord. Congrats and God bless your lo.

@imahaps, congrats and welcome to this wonderful thread. Wish you a happy bumping and delivery.

@vicvicky and topxcel, congrats on the delivery of your los, they shall always bring joy and happiness to you and your families.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats Topxcel n vicvicky, God bless ur babies. Welcome to the world cuties. Welcome Anistef, Imahaps n all d rest new preggies. Wishing u a smooth journey. Happy bumping. Proudmom38, e ku itoju. Hope he's improved? May God grant him quick recovery. It's not easy seeing them ill
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yea, thats it. I Don't feel strong pains again. I only get light pinches if I stress too much. We r 3weeks post CS already. Hoping to see my doc this weeks so he can help check if we have healed well.
Vigilante alone is enough to make someone sick cry
UmmTwins2:

Pls what drug is that again, is it the diclofenac? Cos i'm still feeling pain in my tummy....which I dnt know if it's frm the CS or the fever I had afterwards. Pls help o, sis.
Congrats once again,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Roseey0:
Proudmum
Going by the myth, if truely they are true o
You may be carrying another boy.

Really. Please explain it well mama. Never heard this before
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
@ 24weeks angry
If i hear phim! angry

Elixir123, vicvicky & topxcel congrats on ur safe delivery. God bless ur LOs

Anistef, Imahaps & 4realwoman H&H remaining months

Proudmom38, plz takia of lil proudy

Booqee, i puked blood too for sometime but it stopped when i stopped eating swallow(mostly eba grin) & stopped trying to bring everything in my throat out. It is well with you

Kelizosuy, mavoh?

Ahnie, mi gwor

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mamas please just come to my aid I don't know what else to do to this back and leg ache, I'm just so tired my Lowe abdomen too is paining me.

God just have mercy on me but I know it will end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Mamas please just come to my aid I don't know what else to do to this back and leg ache, I'm just so tired my Lowe abdomen too is paining me.

God just have mercy on me but I know it will end in praise.
its part of the package! Nothing to fear or worry about. Just get your hubby to try massaging the back and leg maybe. It will subside!! Don't stay too long on one position! ! Kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amazingift01(f): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thank you all for your response. God bless us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
toyeem:

Really. Please explain it well mama. Never heard this before
I had a colleague then that had a less than 2year old boy. her baby was constantly sick, the women around asked her to do pregnancy test. She didn't agree o. She was yet to see her first period as per she was still breast feeding baby and period was not coming.
After a while it turned out she was truly pregnant . They all told her it's a boy she is carrying. That the one she's carrying is already Jealous of the one before him hence the constant sickness. That if it was a girl, the first won't be sick as there are no basis of jealousy.

I watched it play out.
She had to send the first to her mom before the constant sickness stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm beyond thankful to God for his Grace and mercies!! I've had a relatively Zero MS in the course of this journey. God has been faithful indeed. I also want to thank him especially for his provisions!! Washed all baby clothes yesterday and hospital bag fully packed. Na to dey sleep, chop, exercise, kpekus if necessary till my Victory Boy makes his Grand Entrance. God Almighty will make it easy for everyone of us. There shall be no loss and it will forever end in praise. For new mamas with Fresh BFP!! You're welcome! Relax and enjoy the ride. We shall all carry to term. My thoughts and prayers are with other bereaved mamas. Affliction shall not rise the second time. Weeping may endure for a Night but Joy cometh in the morning. In all, God knows the best! Surely, we shall rejoice with you in no distant time.

Here we are @34 weeks and 2 days! !!

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good evening all, I hope y'all had a great day

The way this thread is running ehn shocked shocked person need pull slippers to pursue am oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
curvilicious:
@ 24weeks angry
If i hear phim! angry

Booqee, i puked blood too for sometime but it stopped when i stopped eating swallow(mostly eba grin) & stopped trying to bring everything in my throat out. It is well with you

Kelizosuy, mavoh?

Ahnie, mi gwor
Wow I can now recognize you by the hips. I was scrolling from down to up and I saw your pix and just said 'this is curvilicious' even before I saw your moniker. Now I'm gonna start looking out for your hips in real life, I'm sure I'd still recognize it cheesy meanwhile Amala bump tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
lioha:

Congrats you are welcome
tanx ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oniovo oyoma
See bump oh
curvilicious:
@ 24weeks angry
If i hear phim! angry

Kelizosuy, mavoh?

Ahnie, mi gwor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
lioha:

Congrats you are welcome
tanx ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Port go where? I never port oh
Ayam still waddling
Was really busy today.. How's Lil proudy na?
Eezohbae:

Be like them dey busy packing hospital bag,or maybe na night things .

@Trendytessy ,I'm good ma

Finally Bloomingbud has opened the floor with her smooth bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Forevergirl:

Congratulations and welcome teamie. Thanks to all the mamas that have responded to you. I also had the cramping so don't worry yourself about it and do as 4realwoman has advised.

Welcome Anistef, God will see us through.

tanx teamie. Im also suffering from d cramping I hope it gets beta.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thanks alot sis
NIFES:

I'm happy for you ma.
HIS good works and favour will not seize in your life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
vicvicky:
To God b all d glory my baby arrived dis morning by 12:15 am. Was 8cm when I arrived D hospital by 9:30. Indeed wat God said in d Bible was for me(Is 66:7 ).and God who did it for me will do it for other mama's in d huz.its a boy,edd was Oct 6 but delivered Sept 26.
big congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Imahaps:
I bless God for his grace and mercy in my life.. Just got my BFP. Going by my last cycle, I should be 7weeks gone.. First timer Mum

welcome nd congrats teammate. Hnh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
completey:

kindle?
no mama,hard copy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Congrats Topxcel n vicvicky, God bless ur babies. Welcome to the world cuties. Welcome Anistef, Imahaps n all d rest new preggies. Wishing u a smooth journey. Happy bumping. Proudmom38, e ku itoju. Hope he's improved? May God grant him quick recovery. It's not easy seeing them ill

amen ma tanx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
curvilicious:
@ 24weeks angry
If i hear phim! angry

Kelizosuy, mavoh?

Ahnie, mi gwor

amen ma tanx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mbliz:
its part of the package! Nothing to fear or worry about. Just get your hubby to try massaging the back and leg maybe. It will subside!! Don't stay too long on one position! ! Kpele

Thank you sis, I took a warm bath hoping it will relieve me but I still dey here o praying for strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.