Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8274752 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
U sabi d page?
then I no know preggy thread.

You were still in TTc thread hustling for customers for your green life business kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
congratulations kelizosuy,welcome baby Adele,weldone proudmom38 and teamie completely,yeah team Feb are kind like that. Big thank you to all the mamas for the love,it is mind blowing. im proud to be part of this great family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Lol
ahnie:

Your head de there...i no go ever forget that day.lolz

Awesome days, may God continue to bless them all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Lol
that your lil proudy a.k.a baby W make shit hook for my yansh.

Una be two mamas Wey I no go Eva forget Una delivery medemede.the other mama z my friend her moniker starts with T.

Thank God it all ended in praise kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey and proudmama38

seriously dnt knw wat to say bt God ll reward nd bless u. d heaven over u shall nt b shut, for dis very act of love d evil one shall nt see u nor ur family. amen

congratulations kelizosuy, thank God for his gift( Adele) because of her ur shame shall nt b remembered, favour shall follow u, pains u shall nt see again. above al God ll kip her nd bless her, she shall nt jst b a joy to u alone bt to d world as a whole.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
We bless God for the gift of life for kelizosuy and baby Adele. We thank God for every mama that contributed one way or the other, God will richly bless you.

completey mama, God will reward you for this labour of love, sorry about the accident please rest well.

proudmom38, God bless you abundantly and a job well done.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
luvtoteach:
Oluwaseun ooo @keli.... God may your name alone be glorify.
Special appreciation to all mamas in the house most especially @proudmum,@completey and our wonderful @prouddad.Good news will not cease in your home ds year ijn.
@baby Adele u r we come to the world, may u be a source of joy to ur mum. @keli..receive strength ijn.
. Am happy for u.

Amen and Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
God bless you real good ma.

Bless you too sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bomgirl:
Wow!!! What happened here??
God is Great!

GOD bless you ladies! Amen. Proudmum38 and Completey, when you need help, people will run to your aid! Amen!

Welcome, baby Adele.

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oluwaseun, thank you Jesus for Kelizosuy and baby Adele, thank God it ended in praise.
Ma'am Completey and Proudmom38, you are blessed in Jesus name, favour shall always locate you in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
lady25:

Lol. You better port come december
Lol make I dey watch na.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Bless you too sis
Didn't I say you have a beautiful heart? God bless you in all ramifications ma'am.. Twins coming your way soonest. Much love sis

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
ahnie:
that your lil proudy a.k.a baby W make shit hook for my yansh.

Una be two mamas Wey I no go Eva forget Una delivery medemede.the other mama z my friend her moniker starts with T.

Thank God it all ended in praise kiss kiss kiss

Kikikikki hope d poo later unhook sha cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
thank you good Lord for the gift of safe delivery despite how much the devil tried. the way i am happy sef e be like say na me born. Adele you will continue to be a source of joy.
all mamas that rose up to help keli God will bless you,help will arise for you,you will never lack by the Grace of the Almighty God.
congratulations mama Adele.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Anistef:
completey and proudmama38

seriously dnt knw wat to say bt God ll reward nd bless u. d heaven over u shall nt b shut, for dis very act of love d evil one shall nt see u nor ur family. amen

congratulations kelizosuy, thank God for his gift( Adele) because of her ur shame shall nt b remembered, favour shall follow u, pains u shall nt see again. above al God ll kip her nd bless her, she shall nt jst b a joy to u alone bt to d world as a whole.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
wow....Congratulations keli nd welcome our baby Adele....May your arrival bring blessing, favour nd joy to ur mother.

Proudmom38 my sis, may God bless u nd grant u all ur Hrt desires for ur selfless act.

Complete mama..... Your destiny helper will locate nd reach u the way u have helped keli in Jesus name.

All d mamas that contributed both monetary nd otherwise... May God's blessing not cease from your lives.

Thank u Oba Ara for the miraculous work...We adore u Lord.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Forevergirl:
We bless God for the gift of life for kelizosuy and baby Adele. We thank God for every mama that contributed one way or the other, God will richly bless you.

completey mama, God will reward you for this labour of love, sorry about the accident please rest well.

proudmom38, God bless you abundantly and a job well done.

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hyphee:
Oluwaseun, thank you Jesus for Kelizosuy and baby Adele, thank God it ended in praise.
Ma'am Completey and Proudmom38, you are blessed in Jesus name, favour shall always locate you in Jesus name.

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
MumIbeji:
Didn't I say you have a beautiful heart? God bless you in all ramifications ma'am.. Twins coming your way soonest. Much love sis

Amen and Amen!
Thank you so much ma'am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
mumsgirl27:
wow....Congratulations keli nd welcome our baby Adele....May your arrival bring blessing, favour nd joy to ur mother.

Proudmom38 my sis, may God bless u nd grant u all ur Hrt desires for ur selfless act.

Complete mama..... Your destiny helper will locate nd reach u the way u have helped keli in Jesus name.

All d mamas that contributed both monetary nd otherwise... May God's blessing not cease from your lives.

Thank u Oba Ara for the miraculous work...We adore u Lord.

Amen n Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Hope you are better now sis? Pele

Why u no dey whatsapp sef?

Yes Sis, am much better now
I dey whatsapp na.
That your number weh i take dey call you na im u dey use for whatsapp ?
Let me refresh my contacts & check if i will see yours.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Congrats kelizosuy, I wish you quick recovery welcome princess Adele may God watch over you.
Proudmom38 and completely, you mamas are divine and made me know today that Great people with beautiful heart still exist, favoured doors shall open for you both in all ramifications. God will bless and keep your families safe. Your children shall enjoy favours anywhere they go to.
As in am just saying thank you Jesus. People still in hiding and peeping mode you better come out and identity with this glorious group of pregnant women cos this group is blessed.
Am happy I knew about this thread,long live Nairaland health (pregnancy section)

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abike12(f): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hey ladies I'm so happy to join u grin grin
I'm a ftm due in June 2018 by God's grace. Got my BFP inside my office toilet last Tuesday and I was like shocked cheesy hoping to learn a lot from you all and make friends

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Honestly,am so touched to tears by the great love in this family (thread), God will bless us all.

completey,proudmom38,all that contributed and yet to contribute, God will always go ahead of you to make ways,you will stand before great men,you will be highly favoured,always above. Amen!

Congrats kelizosuy on the birth of your favoured princess. I wish you a quick recovery.

Thank you all wonderful family of God.
God will continue to fight our battles. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoodMum:

Yes Sis, am much better now
I dey whatsapp na.
That your number weh i take dey call you na im u dey use for whatsapp ?
Let me refresh my contacts & check if i will see yours.

Yes dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
mydreams25:
Congrats kelizosuy, I wish you quick recovery welcome princess Adele may God watch over you.
Proudmom38 and completely, you mamas are divine and made me know today that Great people with beautiful heart still exist, favoured doors shall open for you both in all ramifications. God will bless and keep your families safe. Your children shall enjoy favours anywhere they go to.
As in am just saying thank you Jesus. People still in hiding and peeping mode you better come out and identity with this glorious group of pregnant women cos this group is blessed.
Am happy I knew about this thread,long live Nairaland health (pregnancy section)

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thank you Jehovah it ended in praise!
I couldn't even bring myself to type earlier as the commotion even got me more confused as to what to type. I was only praying and waiting for the news of mama alive, baby alive.
Thank you Lord for not disappointing us! You never forsake your own Lord. Great is thy faithfulness. All praises to you Lord. Hallelujah!

Mama Proudmom38; the Lord that sees the heart will reward you immensely for your golden heart and genuine care for all. God bless you in all your endeavours . You and your household are favoured in Jesus name. Kind regards to prouddad too.

Mama completey; God bless you. When you call for one, a thousand and more shall rise on your behalf . You shall not know sorrow. God will continue to bless your pocket and all that concerns you in HIS mighty name. Hope the accident was not much. Please take good care of yourself. Thanks and thanks.

To the rest of the mamas in the house that have made contributions one way or the other, God bless you and keep you all happy always. Your pockets will not run dry.

While waiting on news as per further contributions.
We also need to know if the 50k upfront deposit made by our mama is to be refunded or not; cos that needs to be sorted out too.

And lastly a big big congratulations to you our dear mama Kelizosuy. God bless your little princess for you dear. She will never seize to be a source of joy to you in Jesus name. Rest well dear.

Good night house...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
abike12:
Hey ladies I'm so happy to join u grin grin
I'm a ftm due in June 2018 by God's grace. Got my BFP inside my office toilet last Tuesday and I was like shocked cheesy hoping to learn a lot from you all and make friends

Congratulations and welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
sysengr:
Honestly,am so touched to tears by the great love in this family (thread), God will bless us all.

completey,proudmom38,all that contributed and yet to contribute, God will always go ahead of you to make ways,you will stand before great men,you will be highly favoured,always above. Amen!

Congrats kelizosuy on the birth of your favoured princess. I wish you a quick recovery.

Thank you all wonderful family of God.
God will continue to fight our battles. Amen!

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetyradiance(f): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
They are wonderful personalities, God won't let them lack.
jazzyjazz:
Thank you God.
God bless you ma'am completey
Go bless you proudmom38

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
NIFES:
Thank you Jehovah it ended in praise!
I couldn't even bring myself to type earlier as the commotion even got me more confused as to what to type. I was only praying and waiting for the news of mama alive, baby alive.
Thank you Lord for not disappointing us! You never forsake your own Lord. Great is thy faithfulness. All praises to you Lord. Hallelujah!

Mama Proudmom38; the Lord that sees the heart will reward you immensely for your golden heart and genuine care for all. God bless you in all your endeavours . You and your household are favoured in Jesus name. Kind regards to prouddad too.

Mama completey; God bless you. When you call for one, a thousand and more shall rise on your behalf . You shall not know sorrow. God will continue to bless your pocket and all that concerns you in HIS mighty name. Hope the accident was not much. Please take good care of yourself. Thanks and thanks.

To the rest of the mamas in the house that have made contributions one way or the other, God bless you and keep you all happy always. Your pockets will not run dry.

While waiting on news as per further contributions.
We also need to know if the 50k upfront deposit made by our mama is to be refunded or not; cos that needs to be sorted out too.

And lastly a big big congratulations to you our dear mama Kelizosuy. God bless your little princess for you dear. She will never seize to be a source of joy to you in Jesus name. Rest well dear.

Good night house...

Amen Amen!

And yes, 40k is to be refunded back to her @completey!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pweetyradiance:
They are wonderful personalities, God won't let them lack.

Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.