Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8269047 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
BA BA!!

Baby Adele yaff come ohhhh
Weighing 3.2kg
Through emergency C-section
Mother and child doing fine
Came with full sleeping anointing
Oyibo pepper

Congrats mama, sooooooo happy for you, may God bless Adele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2017
atumomo:
Wow the love here is divine cry congrats kelizosuy wish u quick recovery May baby Adele be a source of joy n comfort to you by Gods grace.
Maams proudmom38 n completey May the Almighty bless u n all mamas abundantly.

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Tripletmom:
We bless God for the great thngs he has done.
Mother alive,baby alive.
Kelizosusy the Lord has already fought ur battle for u and devil is a loser.I pray u shall Neva see shame over the birth of this child and may d child brings joy n blessings to u.

Thanks Proudmom38 , completey and other wonderful mamas,God bless u immensely,favour Wil locate u,u shall not lack.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen n Amen! I pray same for too ma'am.

Good morning, whats the update so far on the bill for the hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2017
ahnie:
mydreams25...always peeping.My teamie how z baby doing?
Am good dear, as I no get work its this thread that keeps me busy all the time. Baby is fine and anytime he's asleep I quickly come here to peep. Regards to Miss Zino and Master Chibobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Debclem:
Now, This is love, this is a family. May God bless every mama that prayed and contributed to saving our sis, kelizosuy. May heavens also rise for you all too.
The devil recorded yet another loss, all to God's glory.
Kelizosuy we await to hear from you and our precious Adele.
Completey hope the accident wasn't much, pls recover soon. May our good God bless you reallllll good.
Proudmom38 may kings and Queens rally around you when you call.

Pls mamas let's try to sow our token when she is finally up to posting her bank details cos a seed of love yields bountifully.
To every other expectant mom here, we will triumph, our enemies will not rejoice over us, we will carry our healthy, living babies to the glory of God
#TEAMOCTOBERFORNOLOSS

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2017
fruitfulbae:
Proudmum38 and Completey, thank you so much for the support shown to kelizosuzy. God bless you richly.
For every prayer and donation made, God will reward you all.
Adele, welcome.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicvicky: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2017
BA BA!!

Baby Adele yaff come ohhhh
Weighing 3.2kg
Through emergency C-section
Mother and child doing fine
Came with full sleeping anointing
Oyibo pepper.......chineke idi ebube a glorious congratulations to you and your baby.... God defeated D evil one. Tank God u ND baby Adele ar alive....proudmom Nd completety may D almighty God we serve bless u richly Nd other mama's dat contributed in one way or d other. Only God can do Dis tins.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2017
winningbt:
Oluwaseun nla ti Eni kan kan o le se e eniyan lo ti pari sugbon baba ti se o nitori nah moyin o,ese baba
oh!Lord i thank you for the birth of my lo and also another wonderful gift of baby Adele and more and more to come on this thread.
All the mamas on this thread i pray God will always perfect everything that concerns us,i can't express the heartfelt love i get from just reading this thread.
proudmom38 and mama completely I pray God reward you and every mama on this thread that contributed one way or the other,the devil has been put to shame.
please how can i contribute in my own little way too?

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Tears of joy are rolling down my eyes
The devil thought he had me but Jesus came and grabbed me...

Adele is finally out. She's so pretty I can't stop staring..
Mamas I'm a mum... I'm really a mum

Proper BA and BS coming soon

Thanks so much for your support

Congratulations once again dear.....Welcome baby Adele!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Nimi22 where @ thou? Its prayer Monday as our teamie prayo come and pray for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Oh my GOD where do i start thanking GOD from? Proudmum38 , completely (teamie ) parKing and every other mama here with tears in my eyes cry i say God bless you richly.

Kelizosuy congratulations ohhhhhhhhhh
Adele welcome to the world

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't come online at all only to login this morning reading 15pages

Kelizosuy God will see you tru

I don cry taya cry cry cry this morning. Tears of sorrow and joy. Thank you JESUS

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen n Amen! I pray same for too ma'am.
U have a good heart!! weldone!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
kelsgal:
Proudmom38,you are one of the ladies i admire so much in this forum. you are so strong,that sometimes i wonder if you are actually a lady(sincerely), very intelligent and jovial fellow. pls dnt allow what happened to get to you. you are stronger than that n you know. God is watching over you n he knws the best. He ll surely bless you double for your loss. He got your back ALWAYS. I love you ma'm n u knw we loves you hugely. be consoled with the fact that the best for you is comn. You are blessed.SHALLOM

Awww! Thank you so much for those kind words ma'am! God bless you. Amen to the prayers!
And I love you too sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2017
PatKing:
Team April 2018 October Roll Call (new week: 16th-22nd Oct. 2017)
Please answer your names super Mommas.

1. MumIbeji.............Edd 28/04/2018
2. Lilliesbud12..........Edd 3th&5th/04/2018
3. Euphorbia............Edd 08/04/2018
4. Toyeem...............Edd 15/04/2018
5. PatKing...............Edd 19/04/2018
6. Bibeetee..............Edd 9th/11th/04/2018
7. Prettymaxy..........Edd 27/04/2018
8. Hafsat24.............Edd 27/04/2018
9. Omonifamily.........Edd 21/04/2018
10. Amy43..............Edd 01/04/2018
11. Sysengr.............Edd 23/04/2018
12. Mumplenty ........EDD 18/04/2018

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

It has been a roller coaster weekend for us Mommas/Papas in the house.
We thank God for the Mamas who birthed last week cheesy,
We still give God praise for the Baby He allowed to be an Angel cry.
We are encouraged if we can, to assist verifiable Mommas in dare need kiss.
May we never be stranded as a result of the blessings in our Bellies.
Do have a great week ahead.
Present ma. My able cappo.Thank God for His grace,we 're pushing. Thanks mama Nurse Pickin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2017
PatKing:

March Cappo!
Hold him down please...

You are going no where!!!
We have Papas among us.

Such a kind heart soul is needed here please.

We are more than happy to have you.
Please relax and feel free.

Abeg who carried that golden chair? Bring it here o!
PatKing bring rope. We must ensure he stays in. grin
Welcome to the family daddy. We wish your wife a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.

I'm particularly excited. Adele was just a few hours away from being my birthday mate.
I'm grateful to God for the precious gift of living to see my 31st year.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2017
This weekend on this thread, has been some emotional, encouraging, tearful. Events have really reminded us that is a God,we are pencils in his hand. God bless us all, particularly @completey, @proudmom. All who contributed in one way or the other.
@beydew,that your B. S. is not for faint hearted. God bless you all.
Dear almighty God, bless us the remaining pregnant women, to be with the right people, at the right places, right personnel, right help, easy delivery. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2017
Message from Mima Bear Cloth Nappies:

Our first blog post on using cloth nappies! yay!
It is a series to educate the complete novice, i hope it helps, please let us have your comments, all feedback is welcome!

http://naturalbabies.mimabear.com/2017/10/cloth-nappies-101-series-part-i.html

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2017
My new home lol
Ttc group is dulling

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2017
Please what reduces amniotic fluid, cos thats what @keliosuy @beydew shared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Congrats kelizosuy.God bless u Nd baby Adele kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2017
obisite:
Greetings mamas..
Don't know how to start, but first, I want to appreciate whoever created this thread, Almighty God will increase your wisdom for more creativity, and bless you.

To all who has contributed to building hopes, encouraging mamas, God bless you guys richly.

To those who took it as duty, Concern towards kelizosuy, either physically, financially, spiritually, morally n otherwise especially proudmum, completey, maggiespecial, giddy mum, sassy, and others, can't mention all,, when you least expect, in His Mercy, God shall show up for you with many helpers..

I'm silent reader, who follows up this forum morning n night, my DW is team March.. Have learnt a lot that, she wonder how, when n where I been updating myself on pregnancy, she's first time mum n I, dad...we are both excited hearing the good news of Adele and mum

Back to Kelizosuy.. She has more balance to clear, 105k,,im sure this is jut the hospital clearance,, if atleast 2k can be contributed for her,, I'm so sure, there are more than 50 active mamas in this thread, with that,, more than 100k can be raised.. Whatever left can be use for Adele n mum's upkeeping..

I will also advice.. Kelizosuy account details should be taken as duty, to be updated on every page, so as to be a reminder to everyone...
I will do give my support too.. .

I pray may this love in the forum get acros our nation too

Best Regards!

Apologies for intruding mamas forum wink wink

WOW, u are such a good hearted man. Thank you soo much, u are not intruding into women's forum...u are always welcome anytime anyday. ur wife is my team mate too. pls provide your wife edd here so dt march cappo (elmaspeed) can update our record. regards to ur wife and once again thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2017
OMG!!! Morning mamas.

The love here is so amazing...so much to catch up on from yesterday, thank God it ended in praise.

God bless proudmum38,maggiespecial and all the mamas that contributed in their own little way,God bless you abundantly.

Mama completey,I hope u getting better now.Thank you for the rare gesture, your kids will get divine help wherever they go,as you have stood in for Kelizosuy at the Dime Minute,thousands shall do the same for you IJN.

Kelizosuy,God didn't bring you this far to leave you, all the outstanding bills to pay and the bills to take care of your babygirl will Be sorted out soon IJN, it is well with you and your Lo,Congrats!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good morning mamas
I have been in touch with kelizosuy this morning and she wishes to know how much was sent to the doctor apart from the one that ma'am completey paid so she knows exactly how much she's owing the hospital.
So please those who sent money to the doctors account number should indicate by mentioning me so I can inform her

Also she gave me permission to post her account number here

6239823734 odeworitse shola Ruth Fidelity Bank

If anyone still wants to send anything to her, you can do so

God bless everyone that prayed for her and reached out to her. May our pockets never go try and May he bless and keep our children for us

Cc
Proudmom38

Have given her the break down of everything this morning! Only one ma sent money to the doc. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2017
sassyangel1:
Proudmom38, abeg I need ur watsapp no.

@sassyangel1

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2017
Had too much to catch up with over the weekend too but when I refreshed and saw I had over 15 pages, definitely something must be happening.

oh my! so much prayers said already...for all the mamas that stopped what they were doing and put Adele and her mum as top priority, God will change protocols/rules for your sakes in Jesus name.

@kelizosuy....hearty congrats to you ...you have won and you are still winning....don't worry about the bills....God won't bring you this far to let you down....rest well please and perform your motherly duties with joy.

@proudmum38, completey , maggiespecial and anonymous mama's that kept with the update and swift action ...your barns will be filled to overflowing....
your heavens shall remain open forever....
you will not be denied of your testimony....
what is rightfully yours would never be transferred to another....
your benefits would not be delayed l'oruko Jesu.......

@beyedew.. hearty congrats to you....your BS.....can only be God....He alone deserves the glory. E Ku owo l'omi.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Good morning, whats the update so far on the bill for the hospital?

Some mamas has donated 22k to her account this morning and have transfered the 19k with me to her making it 41k.....

So she still need 64k to go!

Cc. All mamas

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2017
mydreams25:

Am good dear, as I no get work its this thread that keeps me busy all the time. Baby is fine and anytime he's asleep I quickly come here to peep. Regards to Miss Zino and Master Chibobo

You go get job,so worry not.i know how the kontri bee now.kisses to baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2017
dependableGod:

U have a good heart!! weldone!!!

Appreciate ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
dunasy:

Had too much to catch up with over the weekend too but when I refreshed and saw I had over 15 pages, definitely something must be happening.

oh my! so much prayers said already...for all the mamas that stopped what they were doing and put Adele and her mum as top priority, God will change protocols/rules for your sakes in Jesus name.

@kelizosuy....hearty congrats to you ...you have won and you are still winning....don't worry about the bills....God won't bring you this far to let you down....rest well please and perform your motherly duties with joy.

@proudmum38, completey , maggiespecial and anonymous mama's that kept with the update and swift action ...your barns will be filled to overflowing....
your heavens shall remain open forever....
you will not be denied of your testimony....
what is rightfully yours would never be transferred to another....
your benefits would not be delayed l'oruko Jesu.......

@beyedew.. hearty congrats to you....your BS.....can only be God....He alone deserves the glory. E Ku owo l'omi.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is such an amazing place it's feels like we all know each other. Congratulations kelizosuy, you are a conqueror and don't worry about the money, God has brought you this far so you'll overcome till the end. Completely mama and proudmum33, may God's favor never depart from you and your home. Thanks to all the mamas that have contributed in cash, calls and prayers. God bless you all.
PatKing:
Team April 2018 October Roll Call (new week: 16th-22nd Oct. 2017)
Please answer your names super Mommas.

1. MumIbeji.............Edd 28/04/2018
2. Lilliesbud12..........Edd 3th&5th/04/2018
3. Euphorbia............Edd 08/04/2018
4. Toyeem...............Edd 15/04/2018
5. PatKing...............Edd 19/04/2018
6. Bibeetee..............Edd 9th/11th/04/2018
7. Prettymaxy..........Edd 27/04/2018
8. Hafsat24.............Edd 27/04/2018
9. Omonifamily.........Edd 21/04/2018
10. Amy43..............Edd 01/04/2018
11. Sysengr.............Edd 23/04/2018
12. Mumplenty ........EDD 18/04/2018

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

It has been a roller coaster weekend for us Mommas/Papas in the house.
We thank God for the Mamas who birthed last week cheesy,
We still give God praise for the Baby He allowed to be an Angel cry.
We are encouraged if we can, to assist verifiable Mommas in dare need kiss.
May we never be stranded as a result of the blessings in our Bellies.
Do have a great week ahead.
Honorable cappo, well done, pls this list of April mamas isn't updated, we are more than this and my name is missing too, kindly update pls. Well done ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's hard to ascertain. I had low amniotic fluid with my first baby and she was delivered at 32weeks 3days. My team of doctors couldn't find a single cause. Someone suggested dehydration but I objected to that as I take 10glasses of water daily while pregnant. Other mums may know better. I just thank God that Keliosuy and Beydew is carrying their babies happily.

casler:
Please what reduces amniotic fluid, cos thats what @keliosuy @beydew shared.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.