Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150753 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
eksbabe:
Mamas please i need urgent help.
My baby is not taking anything asides breastmilk and it has to be from source(breast). I thought i had this all sorted out cuz he used to take it sometime ago but i stopped for about 2 weeks and he also stopped taking it.
Whenever i give him bottle, he cries alot and when he even manages to take the milk(while crying, he doesnt suck the teat i just let it drop in which takes forever) he would end up throwing up. I am so worried cuz i resume Monday and he is still rejecting it. I have tried spoon and cup but it is the same.
I even took him to MIL’s place yesterday and left him there to see if he would take it but she called that he was crying endlessly cry.
Please help me oo. Giddyperson i remember u had a similar issue, how did u do it? Other mamas pleaaaaase tell me how to go about it.

This thing can be hard ehh, especially when you are resuming work, monday is around the corner. What worked for my last baby was: i changed the bottle i got(avent) to timmie toppie abi na toppie timmy, some1 told me it was soft like a nipple and bla bla, she took the milk small when i changed bottle, just small oh. I was still looking for solution till i was advised to try aptamil, i did and on the 2nd day she took it. They said aptamil tastes close to breastmilk.... problem be say the price wasn't funny but God provided. In summary, persistence, bottle and milk.
I know this time i'm going to start formula by 2 months, i don't want to enter the kind desperado mode i entered before. Goodluck dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
heroinqc:
RANT TIME

My MIL is trying to get on my nerve, but I always jump the temptation pass. I hv always ask Jah to hlp me be a gud DIL not hv issue wit my MIL. Jah hs bn hlpn me2 wit patience after all she wont stay wit me 4ever.

Mamas time without number my MIL will go and lie on my matrimonial bed sleeping jejely dat i always wake her when i want2 lie. She does it both day nd night, infact as i'm typing dis shes just standing up from my bed. She does it whenever she wants to go nd lie d baby dwn if hes asleep den she wl end up lieing dwn nd sleeping. Her son (dh) sees her but does'nt say anytin. I just dey luk her wit turkey meme side eye. Dis days na2 dey wear 3quarter short for me evn wear am go outside. D tin dey shame me bt dh no wan tlk. End of rant.

Would you let your mom lie on your bed?
If yes, den comot eye.
If no, be subtle in the manner in which you approach this matter.

When my MIL was alive, I would tell myself first, what if she was my mother because truth be told, my mama na fire and can criticise Jesus for dying for the world but I lived with her for years and love her to bits, so why won't I live and tolerate my MiL.
We dey para for each other o, but it is just as I would para for my mom.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
richdaflux:
Birth Alert

My wife put to bed this morning, say 1hr ago via Caesarean.
Mummy and daughter are doing great.
Thanks for your support through and through.
3.85kg after 40 weeks
Congratulations to you and your wife.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
curvilicious:
Yes ooooo we are 1month closer!
We give God all the glory
If you hear your moniker say morning sir!
I am not joking with all you teamJanuary2018mamas una too stubborn!

Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Zino89......................Blue..............25/01/18
Bomgirl.....................Blue..............29/01/18
Chijiuche..................Blue..............12/01/18
Goldenheart002... ...Blue..............27/01/18
Mbula........................Blue...............7/01/18
MiraclefromGod.......Pink................19/01/18
Curvilicious...............Blue................15/01/18
Gabby18..................... ?.....................11/01/18
MummyAudrey..........Pink..................?
Pacypatty...................Surprise........31/01/18
Mafiaqueen...............?......................23/01/18
Jadareese..................Blue................30/01/18
JDQueen...................Pink.................11/01/18
Luvtoteach................Blue.................30/01/18
Mitche15...................Blue.................19/01/18
Derommyvent...........Blue..................17/01/18
Tchidi.........................?......... ..............?
Thotiana....................?........................?
Coldfeets...................?........................?
Momagic.............. ....?........................?

We thank God for the journey thus far.
Hope we've bought and parked every every. If you never buy plz start today.
Any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division? Plz call my attention to it.

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLos#

Over&Out!
Ah ah! Again! My name didn't appear here again. angry I've mentioned mine like thrice now cappo cry. Na beg i go dey beg now... Its well o with this our strict cappo. Na sunshade I go dey take dey look you now cool

Lemme put mine again... January 5th 2018, XY cool. Team Supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
#Foodie Saturday
#My first time of making pancakes

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anugod:
WEEKLY SUMMARY FOR TEAM NOVEMBER kiss kiss

To God be the glory, great things He has done! So far so good, we have had 3 births from one October porter and two November births.
We have three beautiful baby girls! And we have 21 mamas to go. We will surely testify. Mamas that have put to bed, we will appreciate your BS as soon as possible please. kiss

1. sacredlily ported to October, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
2. MsAfricaa delivered 1st November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
3. richdaflux dw delivered 4th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
4. LholarB ____EDD 1st November, Team Pink.
5. Mbliz ______ EDD 2nd November, Team Blue.
6. dammyluv911 _ EDD 8th November.
7. rennylicious __ EDD 8th November, Team Blue.
8. esha01 ______ EDD 10th November.
9. ebubenwaozo __ EDD 12th November.
10. YeyeObas5 ____ EDD 14th November.
11. beckybecca27 __ EDD 14th November.
12. Zheemub _____ EDD 17th November.
13. Anugod ______ EDD 21st November.
14. atumomo _____ EDD 21st November.
15. Casler _______ EDD 22nd November.
16. kendrallmai ___ EDD 24th November.
17. Sisiyemisi ____ EDD 25th November, Team Blue.
18. adezie _______ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.
19. opella ________ EDD 27th November.
20. Sweetlady4real _ EDD 28th November, Team Pink.
21. Laureen007 ____ EDD 29th November, Team Blue.
22. CheeryChy _____ EDD 29th November.
23. puffy84 _______ EDD 30th November.
24. holutosin ______ EDD 30th November.
Rant Time
My doctor sent me for scan, scan said baby's weight was 3.38kg at 38weeks shocked I was consoling myself that I just have only 2 weeks to go and baby's weight won't skyrocket much, only for me to take the scan result to my doctor whom after examining me with his hands ooo, said the scan result is incorrect that my baby's weight is nothing less that 3.5kg that I should get ready to push shocked.
I avoided food for that whole day and was depressed but thank God I stumbled on Giddyperson's former diary, it has kept me busy for days. Thanks Giddyperson, you are just a good writer. Regards to boyfriend turned fiance turned husband grin and kisses to Giddybaby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
forlahkhe:
Pls madam@atumomo, pls tel me more abt elective cs. I want to hear frm pple dt av actually gone through it, other mamas too shd help me out abeg. I want to know abt d pain and also wil i stl get back my flat tummy?
How many days wl it take me to recover? Pls @al, i need ur contributions.....pls mention me wen u do. Thank u

Hello ma'am I don't knw much abt c section dis is my 1st by God's Grace. Will be having the c section cos of previous surgeries according to My doctor it's so as not to put pressure on the uterus during contraction whc can cause rupture (God forbid). But some mamas still have a successful delivery after fibroid surgery. Mama Adele kindly shade light on recovery n flat tummy @ kelizosuy tnx.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Taymi: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
babylove01:
Cc GoodMum

Is the swing still available?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Taymi:

Is the swing still available?
No
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrking3(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dear mamas good day. I sincerely want to say kudos to every mother in the world. After all I saw with my eyes last night I couldn't help but respect women the more. I saw my wife go through the most horrible pain i wouldn't wish for my enemy. She started contracting althrough the night till 4am when I drove her to the General Hospital. On arrival, she was already 6cm dilated. So I paid all necessary bills and went back home to do final clean up. On my way back from home, I received a distressed call from the nurse telling me that my wife had put to bed but.. ....? Wow! I literally fainted on hearing But. .
.. As her last statement. Much later I managed to ask but what? She then said there were complications!! This time I fell dumb until she said the baby came out with wrong position
So they had to tear part of the cervix or so. The baby almost gave up. It was beaten severally till he cried out. Baby admitted in paed. While my wife is still recuperating. This is not BA neither is it BS. I thought I should share my little experience from Father's perspective. In all, we give God the glory!! My wife is unable to stand on her fit at the moment. She lost so much blood. Feels weak and dizzy! But responding to treatment. It was a VD with Tear. To God be the Glory! !! Our son VICTORY is here with us. I want to use this medium to express my profound gratitude to all the mamas that gave me the chance to interact on this forum. It was a beautiful experience. I learnt so much in the course of this pregnancy journey. Many thanks! ! You all! !! Much love! !! To the rest waddling mamas, God will make it easy for you all! !! There shall be no loss. To other TTC mum. .. God is ever faithful. He will cause you to smile soon.
Cc: cappo Anugod
All mamas.

For @Mbliz
EDD: 2nd Nov.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hi hi
I think the recovery process defers though. I didn't feel much pains after the surgery (maybe it's because of the pains I felt before it). Some people said pooping is painful but I didn't tell that pain. I only felt severe headache as a side effect of the spinal I got(i raised my head that's why, if you don't then u are good to go). I started feeling pains when I stopped taking my diclofenac(i requested for it instead of pcm). Mild contractions when my princess is sucking.
As for the flat tummy,it went down on its own oh... But I'm going to tackle it by January so it will be completely flat.
I hope I helped a bit.

Diclofenac is an after cs life saver oh

Cc forlakhe
atumomo:

Hello ma'am I don't knw much abt c section dis is my 1st by God's Grace. Will be having the c section cos of previous surgeries according to My doctor it's so as not to put pressure on the uterus during contraction whc can cause rupture (God forbid). But some mamas still have a successful delivery after fibroid surgery. Mama Adele kindly shade light on recovery n flat tummy @ kelizosuy tnx.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
My Birth Story:
Long post alert!

Was down with what I assumed to be malaria d very day my Af for the month of march was to show. Before I could relate to hubby, the AF commenced with full force. I asked hubby to get malaria drugs for me but he suggested we go to hospital first as he detests self medication. He was also of the opinion that a married woman in her child-bearing age shouldn't take drugs without checking her pregnancy status. I just eyed hubby with ahnie isoko eye, shebi na now wey AF don show u still dey talk of pregnancy. Ok then, I obliged to hubby's suggestion & get my self dressed. At this point, I've already inserted a pad & the AF was flowing as expected.

Off we zoomed to d hospital. Went in to meet my doctor & he suggested i go in for pregnancy test. I come still look my hubby with ahnie isoko eye again.

Gbagam, in less than 15 minutes time the result came out with BFP. Choooooiiiiii, how come? Menstruation on top pregnancy? Who does that? I was filled with awe. I sha grabbed hubby & gave him a hot emotional kiss right before the doctor.
The doctor demanded to see the pad am wearing as to know the extent it has gotten soaked. After thorough examinations, he prescribed progesterone injection & cyclogest pessaries for me.

From the first week of my pregnancy through eleventh week lies my pregnancy scourge & terror. From spotting to bleeding... At sixth week i experienced a heavy kind of bleeding where i thought everything is gone. That fateful morning, after our morning devotion ,i went in to use the rest room. Before i could say jack blood started gushing out. It was so heavy & clotted. God's so kind, my Momsy was in my house then. She just took me to her room and prayed for me. She made a word of declaration that she will never loss her grand child, that I should be my self & keep calm. After her prayers my super hero husband prayed for me also & demanded we go to hospital. At this time the rate at which I was bleeding made him shed tears. Hubby at this time was now in doubt about the progress of the pregnancy. Though in our thoughts we are going to hospital for possible evacuation process. As we were about stepping out, i told hubby I forgot something. I went back inside the room and took a glass of water, prayed into it & drank it with faith.
Got to d hospital, my gyny wasn't around, we meet a junior doctor who referred us to go do scan at clinix health care. Hubby called my gyny on phone & was crying telling him our fate. My gyny said that I shouldn't step out of d hospital that he will be with us in a jiffy. I sha started loosing my strength & the nurses placed me on drip pending when my gyny will come.
In 20 minutes time my gyny came in & ordered me in . When he conducted a scan on me, lo & behold my baby's heartbeat was detected! Who would have believed? After much bleeding? It can only be God. My gyny now suggested strict bed rest. I stayed in d hospital for complete two weeks & got discharged. I continued spotting often & on till around eleventh week.

From my week twelve through my delivery day was such a smooth pregnancy journey. No complication of any kind. Super hero hubby was there for me all through. My edd according to LMP was 10th Nov & 6th Nov according to SCAN. Me I yaff wanted to deliver on the 2nd as to share same birthday with my child.

With modernization in the health sector on cesarean section birth, super hubby opted for an elective CS with the reason that he neither wants me to suffer labour stress nor his unborn child.
That was when I was scheduled for the CS on d 21st Oct at exactly 37weeks.
Was given spinal anaesthesia for d surgery. Got teared up at 11:18 am & baby was brought out at exactly 11:23 am weighing 3.8kg. Was cleaned, closed up & wheeled out of theater at 11:45 am. On d third day, the plaster on the incision site was removed & everything already dried up. Got discharged that same day. With this kind of CS, I will prefer it anytime any day. It was pain free.

Baby, Mum & Dad all doing great.

Vigilante no be beans. The joy of motherhood.

BS submitted
Cc Anugod.

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
opella:

Rant Time
My doctor sent me for scan, scan said baby's weight was 3.38kg at 38weeks shocked I was consoling myself that I just have only 2 weeks to go and baby's weight won't skyrocket much, only for me to take the scan result to my doctor whom after examining me with his hands ooo, said the scan result is incorrect that my baby's weight is nothing less that 3.5kg that I should get ready to push shocked.
I avoided food for that whole day and was depressed but thank God I stumbled on Giddyperson's former diary, it has kept me busy for days. Thanks Giddyperson, you are just a good writer. Regards to boyfriend turned fiance turned husband grin and kisses to Giddybaby.

Mama pls you don't need to be depressed. What matters is that you and your Lo are alive and healthy at the end of the day. It's well sis

Mummy Giddyperson, biko nyenum moniker dayari gi nke ozo na-ewu ewu ka m jiri anyam gbara onwe m ekeresimesi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Anugod post=62060637] WEEKLY SUMMARY FOR TEAM NOVEMBER kiss kiss

To God be the glory, great things He has done! So far so good, we have had 3 births from one October porter and two November births.
We have three beautiful baby girls! And we have 21 mamas to go. We will surely testify. Mamas that have put to bed, we will appreciate your BS as soon as possible please. kiss

1. sacredlily ported to October, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
2. MsAfricaa delivered 1st November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
3. richdaflux dw delivered 4th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
4. LholarB ____EDD 1st November, Team Pink.
5. Mbliz ______ EDD 2nd November, Team Blue.
6. dammyluv911 _ EDD 8th November.
7. rennylicious __ EDD 8th November, Team Blue.
8. esha01 ______ EDD 10th November.
9. ebubenwaozo __ EDD 12th November.
10. YeyeObas5 ____ EDD 14th November.
11. beckybecca27 __ EDD 14th November.
12. Zheemub _____ EDD 17th November.
13. Anugod ______ EDD 21st November.
14. atumomo _____ EDD 21st November.
15. Casler _______ EDD 22nd November.
16. kendrallmai ___ EDD 24th November.
17. Sisiyemisi ____ EDD 25th November, Team Blue.
18. adezie _______ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.
19. opella ________ EDD 27th November.
20. Sweetlady4real _ EDD 28th November, Team Pink.
21. Laureen007 ____ EDD 29th November, Team Blue.
22. CheeryChy _____ EDD 29th November.
23. puffy84 _______ EDD 30th November.
24. holutosin ______ EDD 30th November. [/quote
W]We thank God,for every. Well done able cappo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Team dropping like its hot. God please make it easy for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
mrking3 thank God for the successful delivery. God will surely perfect all that concerns your dw Mbliz, and your charming Prince. Your testimony must surely be complete. We receive the news over her delivery with gladness of heart, and we pray her quickest recovery.

sacredlily, this could only be God. Who says God is not still in the business of working miracles that sounds like a lie? He will surely do for every mama looking up to him. There shall be no loss. Kiss your super hero hubby for us, and thank him for being so supportive all through.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Please at what week are you scheduled for your ELCS? My Dr is insisting on 39 weeks. We are still dragging it grin

atumomo:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
@Anugod my able cappo u are mouthed. Keep the good job up!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Awww my birthday mate kiss kiss Nov 2nd babies
ThankGod for a successful delivery kiss
sacredlily:
My Birth Story:
Long post alert!

Was down with what I assumed to be malaria d very day my Af for the month of march was to show. Before I could relate to hubby, the AF commenced with full force. I asked hubby to get malaria drugs for me but he suggested we go to hospital first as he detests self medication. He was also of the opinion that a married woman in her child-bearing age shouldn't take drugs without checking her pregnancy status. I just eyed hubby with ahnie isoko eye, shebi na now wey AF don show u still dey talk of pregnancy. Ok then, I obliged to hubby's suggestion & get my self dressed. At this point, I've already inserted a pad & the AF was flowing as expected.

Off we zoomed to d hospital. Went in to meet my doctor & he suggested i go in for pregnancy test. I come still look my hubby with ahnie isoko eye again.

Gbagam, in less than 15 minutes time the result came out with BFP. Choooooiiiiii, how come? Menstruation on top pregnancy? Who does that? I was filled with awe. I sha grabbed hubby & gave him a hot emotional kiss right before the doctor.
The doctor demanded to see the pad am wearing as to know the extent it has gotten soaked. After thorough examinations, he prescribed progesterone injection & cyclogest pessaries for me.

From the first week of my pregnancy through eleventh week lies my pregnancy scourge & terror. From spotting to bleeding... At sixth week i experienced a heavy kind of bleeding where i thought everything is gone. That fateful morning, after our morning devotion ,i went in to use the rest room. Before i could say jack blood started gushing out. It was so heavy & clotted. God's so kind, my Momsy was in my house then. She just took me to her room and prayed for me. She made a word of declaration that she will never loss her grand child, that I should be my self & keep calm. After her prayers my super hero husband prayed for me also & demanded we go to hospital. At this time the rate at which I was bleeding made him shed tears. Hubby at this time was now in doubt about the progress of the pregnancy. Though in our thoughts we are going to hospital for possible evacuation process. As we were about stepping out, i told hubby I forgot something. I went back inside the room and took a glass of water, prayed into it & drank it with faith.
Got to d hospital, my gyny wasn't around, we meet a junior doctor who referred us to go do scan at clinix health care. Hubby called my gyny on phone & was crying telling him our fate. My gyny said that I shouldn't step out of d hospital that he will be with us in a jiffy. I sha started loosing my strength & the nurses placed me on drip pending when my gyny will come.
In 20 minutes time my gyny came in & ordered me in . When he conducted a scan on me, lo & behold my baby's heartbeat was detected! Who would have believed? After much bleeding? It can only be God. My gyny now suggested strict bed rest. I stayed in d hospital for complete two weeks & got discharged. I continued spotting often & on till around eleventh week.

From my week twelve through my delivery day was such a smooth pregnancy journey. No complication of any kind. Super hero hubby was there for me all through. My edd according to LMP was 10th Nov & 6th Nov according to SCAN. Me I yaff wanted to deliver on the 2nd as to share same birthday with my child.

With modernization in the health sector on cesarean section birth, super hubby opted for an elective CS with the reason that he neither wants me to suffer labour stress nor his unborn child.
That was when I was scheduled for the CS on d 21st Oct at exactly 37weeks.
Was given spinal anaesthesia for d surgery. Got teared up at 11:18 am & baby was brought out at exactly 11:23 am weighing 3.8kg. Was cleaned, closed up & wheeled out of theater at 11:45 am. On d third day, the plaster on the incision site was removed & everything already dried up. Got discharged that same day. With this kind of CS, I will prefer it anytime any day. It was pain free.

Baby, Mum & Dad all doing great.

Vigilante no be beans. The joy of motherhood.

BS submitted
Cc Anugod.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Congratulations mrking3 wish ma'am Mbliz swift recovery it is well wit us ol
Congrats mama sacredlily it can only be God.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
eksbabe:
Mamas please i need urgent help.
My baby is not taking anything asides breastmilk and it has to be from source(breast). I thought i had this all sorted out cuz he used to take it sometime ago but i stopped for about 2 weeks and he also stopped taking it.
Whenever i give him bottle, he cries alot and when he even manages to take the milk(while crying, he doesnt suck the teat i just let it drop in which takes forever) he would end up throwing up. I am so worried cuz i resume Monday and he is still rejecting it. I have tried spoon and cup but it is the same.
I even took him to MIL’s place yesterday and left him there to see if he would take it but she called that he was crying endlessly cry.
Please help me oo. Giddyperson i remember u had a similar issue, how did u do it? Other mamas pleaaaaase tell me how to go about it.

some babies will never use bottles like my boys,as it is my bottle packs are still unopened after 2 kids,infact you need to see the disgust on their faces when i bring a bottle of breastmilk or anything to them whether i did or another person

what i did;I alternated between spoon/plate and cups.I dont know how old your lo is but you need to make him accustomd to it before starting work.you can also try pap/sma gold with spoon...
I used to be like you so take it calmly and discover which he likes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Please at what week are you scheduled for your ELCS? My Dr is insisting on 39 weeks. We are still dragging it grin

That will be 38weeks +4days maam if ol goes well In Shaa Allah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
atumomo:
Congratulations mrking3 wish ma'am Mbliz swift recovery it is well wit us ol
Congrats mama sacredlily it can only be God.
I dey tells u.
kelizosuy:
Awww my birthday mate kiss kiss Nov 2nd babies
ThankGod for a successful delivery kiss
Yes ooooo , November mamas producing October babies grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
lol... Yes oh
sacredlily:
I dey tells u. Yes ooooo , November mamas producing October babies grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
MrKing3 and Mbliz, congrats to you.
I wish you the quickest recovery ever kiss.
Pele

Congrats Sacredlily, congrats mama.
Bleeding all through the first trimester and still beating.... Give your warrior a kiss for me joor kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Oh I see 39 ain't bad then. Just scared of going into labour before then. Thanks for the swift response. May God make it easy for us all.

atumomo:

That will be 38weeks +4days maam if ol goes well In Shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumnathan: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mama in the house, am new in lagos and looking for a good hospital around ikeja, dat is also vbac friendly. Help it's urgent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good evening mamas hope everyone is fine....Jan cappo and team mates I see you all... congrats to the mamas that have offloaded and more grace to those yet to offload.pls I want to start shopping. I have issues with diaper...pls I need your help.kindly recommend diaper for me.I don't want to do Huggies again as the economy no dey friendly.thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
I don't really know much about diapers but I've been using motflix for my princess and it doesn't give her rash. I just rub original ori on her bum before wearing her the diapers and her bum is still fresh grin
So I'd recommend motfix and it's also very affordable too
mbula:
Good evening mamas hope everyone is fine....Jan cappo and team mates I see you all... congrats to the mamas that have offloaded and more grace to those yet to offload.pls I want to start shopping. I have issues with diaper...pls I need your help.kindly recommend diaper for me.I don't want to do Huggies again as the economy no dey friendly.thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mumnathan:
Mama in the house, am new in lagos and looking for a good hospital around ikeja, dat is also vbac friendly. Help it's urgent

Holy trinity hospital at fadeyi street in obafemi awolowo way....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
mbula:

Molfix does it for us, once upon a time our diaper finished on a Sunday so I went to a nearby store and bought pampers, it's been over 1 month and I still have the pampers kept in 1 corner because the pampers gave us instant rash
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
curvilicious:
Yes ooooo we are 1month closer!
We give God all the glory
If you hear your moniker say morning sir!
I am not joking with all you teamJanuary2018mamas una too stubborn!

Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Zino89......................Blue..............25/01/18
Bomgirl.....................Blue..............29/01/18
Chijiuche..................Blue..............12/01/18
Goldenheart002... ...Blue..............27/01/18
Mbula........................Blue...............7/01/18
MiraclefromGod.......Pink................19/01/18
Curvilicious...............Blue................15/01/18
Gabby18..................... ?.....................11/01/18
MummyAudrey..........Pink..................?
Pacypatty...................Surprise........31/01/18
Mafiaqueen...............?......................23/01/18
Jadareese..................Blue................30/01/18
JDQueen...................Pink.................11/01/18
Luvtoteach................Blue.................30/01/18
Mitche15...................Blue.................19/01/18
Derommyvent...........Blue..................17/01/18
Holysteph.................Blue...................05/01/15
Tchidi.........................?......... ..............?
Thotiana....................?........................?
Momagic.............. ....?........................?

We thank God for the journey thus far.
Hope we've bought and parked every every. If you never buy plz start today.
Any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division? Plz call my attention to it.

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLos#

Over&Out!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.