Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8248395 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
My third shot is dis month but I think I will take it next year wen we go for our 10weeks immunisation

Alright.... But Hope dem no go tell you story sha

Mahoti:
we are fine oo our third shot is new year

Nice one. I almost forgot mine but I have taken it last month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
FINA4804:
Hello beautiful women, congratulations to all those that have delivered. To those counting days and hours it will end in praise.
Pls team June captain register me oh.
@Feddy, I have being seeing you around have you registered.
# happy to be back

Welcome back ma. Congratulations. It will b an easy ride

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
loistee:
Hello mama's, am here to register myself, Am on my second missionary journey, team August 2018 by the special grace of God.

Welcome dear and congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
angeltolly:

I hope dey don't o and if den do na to start allover again jawe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congrats mama Whyterose welcome to team April. may u carry to term ijn.
Cappo PatKing tanks for ur care oo. So far we are good, we've taken our first TT injection, hubby has forbidden me posting our bump so we can't participate In Tues bump, my doc said candida is a normal infection for preg but wrote a cream and sumtin to insert but dh is against inserting anytin oo since she said is normal to avoid story's DAT touch.
April mamas hw is d ministry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by psylliumhusk1: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
If yo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I hope dey don't o and if den do na to start allover again jawe

Hehehehe, you don sign o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
tosinwill:
Beautiful morning and compliments of the season to you all, reporting for team May. EDD: 06/05/18. Glad to be part of this great family. Cheers.
Welcome to team May
Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.
Cc: mumsgirl27

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
fruitbae:
Cappo, I am back from Mars o. I changed my phone and couldn't recover my email & nairaland passwords. This is my new monicker. I wanted something close to the previous one. Gender not known yet. Team March, I dey hail o.

Welcome back. Your spaceship na beta one cheesy
I'll edit it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
piragirl:
Team MARCH why una silent ,Cappo no update 'Meyafaru'
Hope all is well
M marching forward
A arise and shine
R raising the world learders
C cherishing every phase
H heavenly blessing
chai,you go fear now
So on saturday 16th of Dec,i follow go to GTB end of the year party.even though they no wen carry me join body,see as i dey rock OLAMIDE "WO" and SMALL DR,I dance sote they dey fear for me...
Naso i see ice cream,unknowingly to me they don add alcoholic wine inside the cake underneath the ice cream,chai.Me wey be say if i drink ordinary zobo i dey high.
So far,so good no hiccups whatsoever,my only concern now is that,my dr said i should be prepared for cs no trial labour whatsoever,because i did myomectomy last year.
But Jesus has the final say...finger cross

cc: Team March
CC: Cappo Elmaspeed
CC: All mama's

My dear, work plus 3 kids is not a recipe for lots of free time grin
Pls don't risk your life. If cs is safer for u, do am o. We will testify

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
BIRTHSTORY
My Edd was on the 17th of December before then the gynaecologist had already told me that if my baby doesnt come before that day i should come on tuesday(19th) so we can decide if i was to be induced or operated upon. On monday (18th) at 9pm just as i was preparing for bed my water broke . Immediately mother and father in law took me to the hospital. On getting to the labour ward vaginal examination was carried out and i was just a finger tip dialated so i was sent to the labour ward. The contractions started; each one was more severe than the last. A doctor came around 10.30 carried out VE and said i was 2cm dialated. she then did a membrane sweep(it was like going to hell and coming back). I laboured all through the night. My mother in law was such a sweetheart through out the night she didnt blink an eyelid , she was reading the rosary ,praying over me nd she rubbed my back through each contraction. Fast forward to 9am in the morning ve was carried out result was 3cm i wanted to cry o. I started talking to my mil that i want cs(she's a midwife in the same hospital so she can make it happen). She kept pleading withb me that i was making progress but i didnt even listen to her i kept begging for cs. 12noon doctor came again i was 4cm, the new broke my heart. The contractions was like my waist would break,like 10 men were hitting me with sticks. I increased the tempo of my plea. I begged everyone who cared to listen that i couldnt take the pain anymore and they should plead with my parents inlaw to take me to the theater. At this point my mil started crying. She couldnt stand it again so she went and stood in a corner. Her collegues came and started urging me to bear it and also to walk around a bit. Walk ke! That na death sentence o! They ended forcing me. We walked for about 10 minutes then VE was repeated: 7cm. I was then taken back to the labour ward. It was then i knew that labour pain is not from this planet. The contractions became more frequent and painful(like 2 minutes in between). I was checked again 8cm. After few minutes each contraction came with an urge to poo. I started shouting that i want to use the toilet. They then took me to the delivery room,hang leg up and the midmife said anything u want to do,do it here,poo every poo o! She then told me to poo with every contraction. I knew the end was near, i pushed like my life depended on it. After several attempts i was given a tear and my son came out. The relief was heavenly, the joy was divine, my son was placed on me i started laughing i couldnt contain the joy. My son arrived at exactly 2.35pm and weighed 3.4kg.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congrats lady25. Your baby is my son's birthday mate plus same birth weight. God bless the LO.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
angeltolly:

Hehehehe, you don sign o.
Abi now, going for our 10month immunisation on d 9th of Jan so I hope d nurse will cooperate if not na till next missionary journey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
angeltolly:

I hope dey won't sha

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Abi now, going for our 10month immunisation on d 9th of Jan so I hope d nurse will cooperate if not na till next missionary journey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
prettymaxy:
Cappo PatKing tanks for ur care oo. So far we are good, we've taken our first TT injection, hubby has forbidden me posting our bump so we can't participate In Tues bump, my doc said candida is a normal infection for preg but wrote a cream and sumtin to insert but dh is against inserting anytin oo since she said is normal to avoid story's DAT touch.

I understand the Bump issue... glad you obeyed oh.
For the candida are you on any other meds besides the Insert, or you are trusting your system to deal with it? Let medical team advise prevail my dear... cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
lady25:
BIRTHSTORY
. I knew the end was near, i pushed like my life depended on it. After several attempts i was given a tear and my son came out. The relief was heavenly, the joy was divine, my son was placed on me i started laughing i couldnt contain the joy. My son arrived at exactly 2.35pm and weighed 3.4kg.

I follow you laugh at that point too cheesy
Thank God.
Wish you super quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
karyss:

Welcome back ma. Congratulations. It will b an easy ride
Yes oh. By the Grace of God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na so I just lost for this thread.... It is well.
Congratulations to the new mamas in town. And happy bumping to all pregnant sisters. It will end in praise in Jesus name.
Compliment of the season!!! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Wemmy017: grin grin, please don't fine me o..Don't worry, ur appetite will return fully soon. Edd acknowledged this time grin

Okay i won't cool I'm here still waiting for my appetite. Thanks our able cappo mama cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
tosinwill:
Beautiful morning and compliments of the season to you all, reporting for team May. EDD: 06/05/18. Glad to be part of this great family. Cheers.

Congratulations and welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
FINA4804:
Hello beautiful women, congratulations to all those that have delivered. To those counting days and hours it will end in praise.
Pls team June captain register me oh.
@Feddy, I have being seeing you around have you registered.
# happy to be back
Congratulations and welcome back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
loistee:
Hello mama's, am here to register myself, Am on my second missionary journey, team August 2018 by the special grace of God.

Congratulations and welcome back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
proudmom38:

Congratulations and welcome

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
lady25:
BIRTHSTORY

1st December BS kiss
God gat you sis
Thank God for supernatural birth
May your LO always be a source of laughter to you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
4realwoman:
Welcome to team May
Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.
Cc: mumsgirl27

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
prettymaxy:

Better go and insert whatever you were given to treat the infection. I am sure normal meant it is usual for pregnant women and not that it is "normal" no risk involved.. listen to your doc to avoid stories that will actually touch.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
majralph:
B. A B.A B.A

announcing on behalf of Lady25

baby came in this afternoon around 2:45
Congrats Lady25...may God keep and strengthen both you and your LO. I pray for easy and safe delivery for all December Mamas...you are all blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Naomi14:
You are welicome!

Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Spicy128:
Hello house, I just delivered the most wonderful gift in the world not long ago, my princess weighs 3.4kg through vd blessed be to the name of the Lord
Congrats momma, she will continue to be a blessing to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
He didn't prescribe anything oooooo, says it's part of preggy thinz, but am using Lofnac a family to neurogenic too.
PatKing:
@khaite23
Network was bad for me yesterday.
You are not alone with that leg pain, mine is on my right hip down to my foot. Sometimes I drag to walk.
Once in a while I get muscle pull on my leg, most painful thing ever cry... I will scream and scream... till my NeuroGesic works in. Am doing nothing for my hip pain, as it is internal, on my bone socket.

Discussed it with my Doctor last Tuesday, he okayed the NeuroGesic, and said it's part of the preggy package.

What did your doctor prescribed that is not working?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.