Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145893 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy belated birthday ma'am zaynie. Your best is yet to come. What eyes have not seen, nor ears heard shall b ur story ds new year. Heads will continue to spin at d goodness of God in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
portable4real:
4realwoman, thank u so much .....@ patKing,, na so now. I wish for that may 2nd cos na hubby birthday but with all d signs have been seeing I don't think I can reach may..

And please how many mamas have went tru epidural in labour and how was it. I have d plan of using it and have informed my team doctors and the plan is on around.

And on diaper,,,how many mamas have tried baby hug, tujour and bleirre... those diapers are bae. try them and come and testify.

I used baby hugg more and little toujour diapers ,truly they are fantabulous

StrongWoman333 ....thanks for the time taken to copy,read and share this......so much information back to back also well detailed.

Any issue relating to this, momma's just type StrongWoman333 in the search bar on Nairaland and click on her posts

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
fiischer:
[b][/b]Thank you for the swift response.. According to her husband, and with proof they last had intercourse between 14,15 and 16th of September which she claimed was October but evidences proved September

Sex and conception for that edd must have occurred between 4th and 10th of November 2017.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ponce: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hi pregnant mums or mums,please can you help to fill in the questionnaire for my school project.I am a nursing student from Central Bedforshire college in UK.Please can you follow the link below to answer questions on gestational diabetes.You do not need to have it to complete the questionnaire,Thanks in advance

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJDfFCPjdiQtgnd1hNCluiDM3dMQPFmdkxbBzXAdmbJg0wgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mamas help me o. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, since baby is moving and i just believe all is well.

Last night, i wiped and i saw this tiny thick blood (sorry, tmi), very red but just tiny. Then this morning i saw another one, tinier than yesterday. On top of that, I'm spotting, very very very little tho, if no be say i wear white underwear, i might not have noticed.

I'm a FTM and I'm 36weeks plus. Next appointment is on Tuesday.

Google suggested that se.xx might cause it and we did the do yesterday, different style sef.

What do you guys think?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Body is sweeting me o! cheesy
Babies galore!

Team March testimonies are making my heart glad. Congratulations to the latest moms.
Nifes
eniafelamo
Showerses

God bless your sons and daughters. kiss kiss

Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

FEB ARRIVALS

MONIKER......... EDD.......... GENDER....BIRTHDATE

foreverjoy00.......5/3/18......Prince.....9/2/18
curve..................1/3/18..... ( )........16/2/18
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... Princess.....21/2/18
Elmaspeed........ 9/3/18......Prince......22/2/18
Soonest.......... 3/3/18......Prince....... 27/2/18
Tunis24.........29/3/18......Prince & princess.....27/2/18
Happychildlove......1/3/18.....Prince....28/2/18

MARCH ARRIVALS

Maggiespecial......16/3/18.....Prince.... 2/3/18
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......Princess....8/3/18
angelys............16/3/18.......Prince.......... 9/3/18
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince......... 12/3/18
Eniafelamo........31/3/18........Princess......13/3/18
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince........14/3/18
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......Princess..... 15/3/18
Showerses..............9/3/18.......Prince........ 16/3/18

STILL TO COME...
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fruitbae......... 13/3/18.......
Aneeks........... 15/3/18.....Princess
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
biggal.......... 23/3/18......princess
Latty1.............26/3/18.........
luv4real....... 27/3/18......prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
rvpbae:
Mamas help me o. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, since baby is moving and i just believe all is well.

Last night, i wiped and i saw this tiny thick blood (sorry, tmi), very red but just tiny. Then this morning i saw another one, tinier than yesterday. On top of that, I'm spotting, very very very little tho, if no be say i wear white underwear, i might not have noticed.

Google suggested that se.xx might cause it and we did the do yesterday, different style sef.

What do you guys think?

Momma,
You are almost 37weeks, just go to the hospital for checks, you already paid for it in your rehistration. Don't wait till ANC day.
I guess your hospital is 24hours opened.
It's not a panic situation, bit what will it cost to be just sure.
All is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
StrongWoman333 thank you so much for that insightful post it was worth reading.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
rvpbae:

What do you guys think?
Its the sex! Tiny blood vessel in the vagina bleeds due the friction on sex. Its usually no cause for alarm and stops after a day or two.

Though if you are bothered please see or call your doctor .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
rvpbae:

What do you guys think?

Sexx may cause it.
Its also very normal to start losing your mucus plug once you reach the 37th week (term baby)
Drink lots of water and talk to your doctor.
Also check if you aren't losing amniotic fluid.

In all, your baby is getting ready to see you, may be sooner than you anticipated. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinyeresandra(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
kelizosuy:
Hi and welcome

I had the same bitter mouth and milk sweet was my remedy grin grin grin

About the junk food..I remember taking Pepsi and boli(roasted plantain) everyday for almost a month cheesy cheesy cheesy and ice cream as dessert

The thing is moderation is key. You can eat normal food in the morning, junks as in between snacks then normal food in the evening. That's what I did and it worked for me.

You can eat often in small quantities if you don't have a big appetite

Kpele
Ok ma.Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deboniar: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Body is sweeting me o! cheesy
Babies galore!

Team March testimonies are making my heart glad. Congratulations to the latest moms.
Nifes
eniafelamo
Showerses

God bless your sons and daughters. kiss kiss

Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

FEB ARRIVALS

MONIKER......... EDD.......... GENDER....BIRTHDATE

foreverjoy00.......5/3/18......Prince.....9/2/18
curve..................1/3/18..... ( )........16/2/18
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... Princess.....21/2/18
Elmaspeed........ 9/3/18......Prince......22/2/18
Soonest.......... 3/3/18......Prince....... 27/2/18
Tunis24.........29/3/18......Prince & princess.....27/2/18
Happychildlove......1/3/18.....Prince....28/2/18

MARCH ARRIVALS

Maggiespecial......16/3/18.....Prince.... 2/3/18
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......Princess....8/3/18
angelys............16/3/18.......Prince.......... 9/3/18
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince......... 12/3/18
Eniafelamo........31/3/18........Princess......13/3/18
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince........14/3/18
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......Princess..... 15/3/18
Showerses..............9/3/18.......Prince........ 16/3/18

STILL TO COME...
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fruitbae......... 13/3/18.......
Aneeks........... 15/3/18.....Princess
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
biggal.......... 23/3/18......princess
Latty1.............26/3/18.........
luv4real....... 27/3/18......prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
BA I welcome my princess on the 16th but have forgotten how to pm again ni thats why I could not announce o. Copy cappo.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Deboniar:
BA I welcome my princess on the 16th but have forgotten how to pm again ni thats why I could not announce o. Copy cappo.

2 birthday mates in one day grin
Only me o....Choi cheesy

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hey ladies!
Voting ends today so please try to dash your likes to any/all of these mommas vying for the gift.
God bless you as you do so. kiss

1. Strongwoman333
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1556#65364939

2. Proudmum
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1556#65366637

3. FloraEC
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1556#65367388

4. Khaite23
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1557

5. Mumibeji
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1557#65381700

6. Lessonslearned
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1558#65391939

7. Prettymaxy
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1559#65400297

8. Amarisa
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1561#65418130

9. Sysengr
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1564#65448392

My team and I will try to do the counting by morning so if you're awake by midnight and can have some screenshots please do to avoid discrepancies in counting.
Goodnight mamas, sweet dreams kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ehimeomo(f): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thanks cappo @FloraEC!! God's been faithful so far!!! EDD- 25th July; Sex- Unknown for now (not checked) would do that soonest & updated. grin
FloraEC:
Congratulations to February mama's and March mama's that have birthed their los, may God bless and protect them. Welcome to all newbies, wishing you H&H bumping.

July mamas, hope we're good and everything is going well. Sorry for no roll call , I'll do that later.
VivyGift I'm fine dear
Beryl15 I'm good too, gender updated
Welcome Boldbabe and Ehimeomo, wishing you H&H bumping, please provide your lo's sex and EDD
Sorry for the fibroid pain and please don't bother about your bump size, the most important thing is that you and your baby are healthy @ Ehimeomo
Kareenakapur seriously you're breaking my heart, like seriously. Please just tell me you're OK, since December abi beginning of January. Is not fair oooo, even the real owner of the name abi moniker you're using was still acting movies with her bump. Haba now, is no longer funny
rofemiguwa, I'm good, no fav food, I eat anything I see. Funny enough I'm weighing 63kg at 24weeks 2days. How's you and your family. My kisses to Pristine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy night rest mamas kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
zaynie:
Sexx may cause it. Its also very normal to start losing your mucus plug once you reach the 37th week (term baby)
Drink lots of water and talk to your doctor.
Also check if you aren't losing amniotic fluid.

In all, your baby is getting ready to see you, may be sooner than you anticipated. wink

Thank you. I also don't think i have any cause to worry. Will just wait till Tuesday for my ANC. I hope baby comes earlier too.

Liftedhands:
Its the sex! Tiny blood vessel in the vagina bleeds due the friction on sex. Its usually no cause for alarm and stops after a day or two.

Though if you are bothered please see or call your doctor .

Will wait it out till Tuesday. Thank you
PatKing:

Momma,
You are almost 37weeks, just go to the hospital for checks, you already paid for it in your rehistration. Don't wait till ANC day.
I guess your hospital is 24hours opened.
It's not a panic situation, bit what will it cost to be just sure.
All is well.
I'm not panicky at all. Will wait it out. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Deboniar:

Congratulations!
Welcome Princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deboniar: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
zaynie:

2 birthday mates in one day grin
Only me o....Choi cheesy

Congrats mama
Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deboniar: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
PatKing:

Congratulations!
Welcome Princess.
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2018
@Deboniar, congrats ma n welcome to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinyeresandra(f): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2018
theworldbest:
. Hey....congrat mama! bin ayl
Thanks dear.How are you doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:

This post got me teary, I can relate sis. I'm always so grateful to God for this miracle too, so overwhelming.......Father Lord, pls visit all my sisters on ttc thread and all ttc mamas and let them have a feel of this miracle growing in us too in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2018
rofemiguwa:
July mamas howdy.
I dey greet
Howz waddling
Whats ur fav food now

Mine is fried kpanla
Lawd haf mercy.na my cocaine bi that.

Jus checking in

Cappo
I am loyal o

May we carry to term in Jesus name.
Amen.

Congrats to all new mummies
May ur los bring joy to ur homes
amen,yeah,team July!,have been wondering where all the mama's have been,
my fav is fried yam and garden egg sauce ,dont mind eating it the whole day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
FloraEC good to know you are fine! You've been mia for a while so the pm was to check up on you.

Thanks dear, I'm grateful

Brownsmothie gender updated

Ehimeomo no problem dear, yet to check gender too.EDD updated dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Excel16:
amen,yeah,team July!,have been wondering where all the mama's have been,
my fav is fried yam and garden egg sauce ,dont mind eating it the whole day

We dey oo. I wish I have fav food self. Ate barbecued catfish head with chips last night and I was belching like goat. Longerthroat won't kee me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=BlessedDiva post=65913155].@chiwanks congrats and welcome. I pray the remaining months be stress-free for you and I wish you supernatural delivery.
Amen to your prayer sis.[/7quote]

Amen. Thanks mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
mamatwiny:

Welcome to team august.

Yes o...team August
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Oliran:

You are welcome teamy.
May God make it easy for us all.

Thanks a lot dear.. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2018
karyss:

Wow anoda team august. U are welcome ma. It will b a smooth ride for u. Feel free to mingle and ask any question sabi mamas will alwaz respond. Happy bumping teamie.
u

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2018
Handy Hints
Copied from pregapp

Got a breech baby?
Don't worry! There's plenty you can do at this point to help junior get into a more optimal position for birth. Up until 37 weeks of pregnancy, there's a very good chance your Baby will have enough room to move about.

Firstly, try getting yourself into that same position you want your baby to be in: head down! Don't worry, this doesn't mean headstands, but it does mean being a bit more flexible than you've perhaps been over the past few weeks. Try kneeling on a low sofa and extending your arms to the floor, but never ever try it without some assistance! Swimming, yoga and some time on the birthing ball are also good options.

If exercises are just a bit too much for your aching body, try placing a bag of frozen peas at the top of your belly. It sounds ridiculous, but it really can help! Baby won't like the cold and may try and turn his or her head away from the cold patch! Voila!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2018
portable4real:
4realwoman, thank u so much .....@ patKing,, na so now. I wish for that may 2nd cos na hubby birthday but with all d signs have been seeing I don't think I can reach may..

And please how many mamas have went tru epidural in labour and how was it. I have d plan of using it and have informed my team doctors and the plan is on around.

And on diaper,,,how many mamas have tried baby hug, tujour and bleirre... those diapers are bae. try them and come and testify.
babyhugg diaper is bae

(1) (2) (3) ... (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.