Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125926 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
My first bumpy Tuesday picture........We are 28weeks4days today.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
hunniesuzie:
No airline will allow you enter their plane sef...except you lie/forge "fit to fly"

Um, it is well oh
Thanks for the reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks ma...
I'm out of Abuja for a job training ni and I will be 38 weeks gone by the time I'm through ohh
What will I do?
Roseey0:

See fine and sexy mama
Pregnancy fits u well.

Abeg
No fly at 38weeks o
No airline will even agree to fly you at that point.
Thats full term already. Baby can come anytime.
The speed a plane travels on air imcluding the height it goes can triger labour.
If you must travel, 34_36weeks max
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jessie21:

Chio!!! See cute bumps everywhere. Lovely. Good bless them. cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
B. A B.A B.A Alert..

With Jesus Joy in our hearts.. we announce the victorious birth of our Queen yesterday 19th March through Elective Cs... Mum, dad, baby & big brother are all doing well...

Team April ported to March.

cc. Cappo Patking
ElmaSpeed.
Congrats teamie.
God will make your princess a blessing

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olubassey92:
Thanks ma...
I'm out of Abuja for a job training ni and I will be 38 weeks gone by the time I'm through ohh
What will I do?

You are safer by air than road.
As bad was it sound, I guess reducing your EDD is best... a forgivable lie.
You must get fitness to fly of say 35weeks.
Go to aviation clinic about some hours rp your flight, cost about 5k in Abuja, where you are may be cheaper.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
booqee:
We're one month today. God is great. cheesy

Beautiful baby kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
B. A B.A B.A Alert..

With Jesus Joy in our hearts.. we announce the victorious birth of our Queen yesterday 19th March through Elective Cs... Mum, dad, baby & big brother are all doing well...

cc. Cappo Patking
ElmaSpeed.

Congrats mama, welcome to the world Queen. Thank God for a successful delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
PatKing:

Go to aviation clinic about some hours rp your flight, cost about 5k in Abuja, where you are may be cheaper.
God help us.

LOL.
Lots of ppl do that, but put some baby cloths in your bag in case you give birth in the flight.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
OK. Thanks.

Please what do u think it's for?

lessonslearned:

Vasoprin is not for hypertension or it's prevention.....
Was better you stopped it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Bumpy Tuesday this is is at 27 weeks. Yay third Trimester already. Thank you Jesus smiley

Fresh mama, to God be the glory dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
mamatwiny:

LOL.
Lots of ppl do that, but put some baby cloths in your bag in case you give birth in the flight.
grin

Abi ohhh...
Last time i was in Lagos, Airpeace refuse to carry me(cos I had no fitness to fly certificate), had to fill 3 forms denouncing my 29weeks for a 20weeks... cheesy
Plus serious interview with Manager of the day.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bumpy Tuesday!
35weeks in picture
Thank you Lord.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Fresh mama, to God be the glory dear.
Amen thanks ma'am smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Amen, will do just this. Thanks mama smiley
PatKing:

God help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
mamatwiny:

LOL.
grin

Ahahahahaha please oh, lolz
I don't call want to fa
It will be funny
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Meeeeey post=66009250]OK. Thanks.

It protects against complications of high blood pressure but can also called thinning of blood and easy bleeding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olubassey92:
Thanks ma...
What will I do?
You have to find a way o
Ypu should not have accepted to participate considering how far gone you are.
Ask to end your training earlier
Cant even suggest road travel.because that one is worse.
Except ypu will jusy risk it by lying that you arent up to 38 yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
sayoddy:
Hello able mamas in house. May we all deliver safely in Jesus name.

I was scared of the brown spotting not stopping since 6weeks gestation so last week Wednesday, I went to emergency at the general hospital I registered and got admitted immediately for threatened miscarriage. Since Wednesday, I'm just on lexotan 1.5mg and bed rest while I did blood, hvs and urinalysis. The blood test showed negative malaria parasite and other test was available this evening. No b.p., no pain, just little brown blood stain when I pee. Today I did scan and the baby is growing perfectly at 17weeks, normal heartbeat, adequate amniotic fluid and anterior placenta.
What's bothering is I'm not seeing changes. The senior doctor prescribed vasoprin and duvaston before the test was available today. I learnt the vasoprin is for blood pressure which the nurse said my bp is between 83 - 95 and it's normal.

Sorry for the long post, here are the test result and the prescription. Does it correlate to threatened miscarriage or I should wait for another doctor because different doctors are just coming with different view.

Pls help me mention those who know about medical.

U basically on bedrest.... that's the treatment for threatened miscarriage and the duvaston is a progesterone used to support the pregnancy..... bleeding should stop soon don't worry......

But u can ask the doctor why n what he thinks is causing the bleeding

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jessie21:

Wow.... nice bump.... very portable

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=curvilicious post=65986319]

Amen! But i dont have bwess again i only have rest let not my enemies(MummyAudrey) read this post. They know demselves grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=lessonslearned post=66010886][/quote]
Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
B. A B.A B.A Alert..

cc. Cappo Patking
ElmaSpeed.
Congrats once more mama
Welcome little angel Godbless her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2018
fruitbae:

OK, tnx for those tips. I have been taking pineapple since last week, I think the next thing to try is zobo drink cos sex is like a no go area for me since this pregnancy and I am so lazy to walk.
fruitbae, don't worry it will end in praise. Take dates too and also do staircase climbing. It helped me a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Congratulations to our new moms in the house, may God bless your LOs.

To our able waddling mamas, You will not suffer any loss.

To the mother of the nation in the other room, God will visit you soon and you shall testify.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
good morning mamas in the house, pls has anybody used or still using FMC jabi-airport road in abuja,how is there service there,I'm about to to and register there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=ElmaSpeed post=65982721]Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

It is the season to be jolly! Our babies are rolling in. May God protect us all even as we care for our newborns. We are victorious.

BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the Glory of God,My teeny tiny Princess arrived on Sunday the 18th at 12.10pm weighing 2.6kg...Mom and baby are fine,same with Dad and big brother. Cc Cappo @ElmaSpeed and all March Teamies.Wishing all waddling mamas a safe delivery.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Aneeks post=66024227][/quote]

So cute! Congratulations dear. God bless your teeny tiny princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
@Aneeks, Congrats mama and welcome to your cute princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mama's join me in thanking the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

To the glory of God today is our 3 years anniversary

OLUWA THANK YOU.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
4realwoman:
Mama's join me in thanking the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

To the glory of God today is our 3 years anniversary

OLUWA THANK YOU.

Congratulations, may God continue to uphold your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Olubassey92 post=65997744]@ 30 weeks 3days
Thank God for the journey so far☺️
Team May, team sexy preggies grin
Cc:mumsgirl27 and other May mamas
Please aside the fear of labour, is there any danger associated with traveling by air in late pregnancy say 38 weeks? I'm thinking it's ok if no labour sign since it's a short journey (1hr) [/quote

Teamo, you look beautiful.
Thank God other mamas has duly answered you.
the only way out is Patking suggestion.
Or if possible, u could end ur training early than planned.
Stay safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.