Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159217 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 20, 2018
Good evening mamas...suddenly the house has become silent...please mamas let's wake up ooo.......I started feeling mild cramps whenever the practice labour comes since saturday but today i noticed a small piece of clear mucoslike discharge on my pant just before i urinated...please does anyone have an idea or experience of this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 8:41pm On May 20, 2018
Ayauche:

I can see u are fully ready for porting undecided, bags not packed by this time and u wan port, so if labour show face now what do u do? I laff u in Swahili cheesy grin

June mamas I throway salute ooo, I know we are all warming up. May God make it easy for us all.

BlessedDiva how are u my sister?

Amin, may God make it easy for us all, mine is more than warming up

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:31pm On May 20, 2018
Liftedhands:
Even with moderation in mind ehn? sometimes e get as the belle go do you Na only coke and Pepsi you go dey dream of.

I use to chew mine! Ice blocked cola sooo refreshing embarassed

I took very cold zero coke yesterday and big cola today. But don't take it all the time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:31pm On May 20, 2018
Jessie21:
Good evening mamas...suddenly the house has become silent...please mamas let's wake up ooo.......I started feeling mild cramps whenever the practice labour comes since saturday but today i noticed a small piece of clear mucoslike discharge on my pant just before i urinated...please does anyone have an idea or experience of this?
How many weeks are you? Could be your mucus plug... Hospital straight wishing you a safe delivery smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 9:32pm On May 20, 2018
Jessie21:

I really don't think that's show oh...... cos it it is it's supposed to be mixed with blood......
So they say..... am a ftm though.......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:33pm On May 20, 2018
lessonslearned:

I really don't think that's show oh...... cos it it is it's supposed to be mixed with blood......
So they say..... am a ftm though.......
It's not compulsory it's mixed with blood o don't wait till you see a mixture of. Some don't see blood at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 9:35pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=Ayauche post=67722588]

I can see u are fully ready for porting undecided, bags not packed by this time and u wan port, so if labour show face now what do u do? I laff u in Swahili cheesy grin

My bags are packed oh.... and ready for action. Am I allowed to port??

Am so tired lately.....some people say rest others say be active makes labour easier......
My own is with all this tiredness?? JEHOVAH take control.......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 9:46pm On May 20, 2018
beatiegirl:
Happy sunday mamas,
Please I am looking for where to buy a bassinet with rocker.
Also want to buy bath-set and ward-robe (prefer imported ones)
Went to article market (under-bridge) yesterday, but they all seemed to have the same stuff (China).

I had to make-do with buying other little items there, felt like they were imposed on me.

Your assistance needed.
I think you did not enter inside the market. That was where I bought my wardrobe and it is imported. If you are interested to go back to the place, you can pm me for the woman's number
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 9:57pm On May 20, 2018
@joomie, I also use there. I heard they have joined in the strike. I will be there tomorrow though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 10:10pm On May 20, 2018
divinemandate:
happy Sunday .
why is the house so quiet since yesterday, abi are October and November mamas on strike?

@ BlesseDiva, abeg you kuku Agidi jolof make I cone your side .

Lol you miss the e-rivalry btw Oct and Nov mamas right. Seems everyone is tired or hibernating.

My sis I made 5 wraps yesterday morning but I was very hungry by the time the agidi was done at about 10am so I ate all undecided sorry, I would hv made more and invite you over. Don't worry when next I make I'll def invite you over ok, oya say chrese grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:48pm On May 20, 2018
BS

I never knew, you will honour me this way
I never knew, you will honour me this way oo
Honour me this way
Thank you Jesus.

My pregnancy is just a sign that God is still in the business of doing wonders.
2016 December I did fibroid surgery and few months later I took in when all hopes were lost he showed himself mighty in my life.
All through my pregnancy journey, I didn't experience any MS at all to the extent that i sometimes forget that I am pregnant and will be doing things am not suppose to be doing.
My Dr have already told me that he will not allow my fall into labour because of my previous fibroid surgery, which means it is CS.
I was to start my leave on the 14th but as God will have it, baby came before i started my leave.
Went to work on Tuesday n decided to go to the hospital and on getting there I was admitted and book for the CS on Wednesday morning.
Wednesday came I took my bath as early as 5am, then the nurse came to check my vitals n collect my blood to check the level of my pcv, the anesthesiologist came to explain to me what I need to kw during the procedure and also to find out if I react to any medication which most of my answers were No.
A nurse came with gown for me to change into and follow her to the theatre, which I did as instructed and on getting there I saw my Dr n drip was placed on my hand ])mln)lwhich didn't not even last up to 5min before the first one finished and the second one was inserted immediately.
The nurse shaved my vagin* and catheter was inserted to drain urine, anesthetic was administered to numb my waist down, I was ask to lay down on the surgical table while the anesthelogy was asking me to move my leg which I was unable to move ( which means that the drug have set in) and a cloth was place above my chest to separate me from the surgical team.
The Drs and nurses were gisting while I was listening to them and praying to see my baby anytime soon. Before i knew was was happening I started feeling weak, dizzy and cold all at the same time. I could here the Dr telling me to stay awake but I just couldn't before I knew what was happening I have slept off. The next thing was when my baby was brought out and the Dr said to me your baby is here and I was hearing the baby cry very faint (as if the baby is very very far) and I remember asking if the baby cry is okay cos I can't hear the cry very well and I was told it is very okay.
I ask the Dr the sex of the baby and the nurse said I will be the one to tell them the sex of my baby myself. Few minutes later the nurse brought my baby and ask me the sex and I said boy and she took him out of the theatre.
The next thing I couldn't breathe well again and the Dr place me on oxogen to help me breathe very well while I was still very weak and that was when I started shaking seriously that I couldn't even stay still.
I started feeling pains from the stitching cos thr anesthesia has wear off already and as he sewed I feel the pain the more and I was told by the anesthelogy when i ask him about the pain that i was feeling and he told me that the anesthesia is wearing off and that the Dr is almost done.
I just had to bear the pain like that (things we do for our los)
Then the nurses started cleaning me up to enable them moved me to another bed before taking me to my room. Few minutes later my Son was brought to me but I couldn't carry him or turn to see his face very well cos I was still in serious pain. I had to ask the nurse to snap him for me.
In all I am very grateful to God for keeping us alive and for making me a mother, I say may his name and name alone be highly praised forevermore.

Indeed it ended in praise.

I wish all MAY mama's and the remaining pregnant mama's safe delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

Pls ignore all my mistake bikonu. Thanks

BS. submitted @ mumsgirl27

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 10:53pm On May 20, 2018
Hello Beautiful mamas. I am very glad and excited to be here. I'm almost 15weeks (EDD November 13th) officially Team November and I am a first time Mom. The first trimester wasn't easy at all. I experienced everything and anything but thank God it is gradually phasing out. I still feel nausae though without vomitting.
I have been having constant headaches, one sided most atimes. I thought it will phase out with other stuff of the first trimester but NO.
I wish to learn and also share this beautiful journey with everyone here

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 11:01pm On May 20, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol you miss the e-rivalry btw Oct and Nov mamas right. Seems everyone is tired or hibernating.

My sis I made 5 wraps yesterday morning but I was very hungry by the time the agidi was done at about 10am so I ate all undecided sorry, I would hv made more and invite you over. Don't worry when next I make I'll def invite you over ok, oya say chrese grin
cheeseeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 11:56pm On May 20, 2018
Team September, Linda ikeji don join una.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:52am On May 21, 2018
Jessie21:

I think you should head to the hospital to clear all doubts. All the best dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:56am On May 21, 2018
FloraEC:

I took very cold zero coke yesterday and big cola today. But don't take it all the time
I take coke or Pepsi once a week. Please mama stay off all those zero-sugar drinks cos they are more dangerous than their other counterpart.

I wish I can find the article I read on such zero-sugar coke, Pepsi and soft drinks.
It is certainly not good for pregnant women.

Although at the end, God is the one that shields us from all dangers and we all shall carry out healthy babies in Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:59am On May 21, 2018
4realwoman:
BS

Interesting BS. It can only be God and He will never put any of us to shame in Jesus name, amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:02am On May 21, 2018
Anapuao:
Hello Beautiful mamas. I am very glad and excited to be here. I'm almost 15weeks (EDD November 13th) officially Team November and I am a first time Mom.
Welcome teamie. We are glad to have you here and are willing to share in your journey. Team November for supernatural delivery.
Make yourself at home and feel free to ask any question you may have.

The headaches are normal. I seem to get them once in a while too. I take it all in good fate to mean that my babies are doing alright smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 1:04am On May 21, 2018
Congratulations, May God grant you speed recovery and bless you and the baby. To every woman who is waiting on the Lord for a miracle, the good lord will come through for you before the year runs out.
4realwoman:
BS

Honour me this way
Thank you Jesus.

2016 December I did fibroid surgery and few months later I took in when all hopes were lost he showed himself mighty in my life.
All through my pregnancy journey, I didn't experience any MS at all to the extent that i sometimes forget that I am pregnant and will be doing things am not suppose to be doing.
My Dr have already told me that he will not allow my fall into labour because of my previous fibroid surgery, which means it is CS.
I was to start my leave on the 14th but as God will have it, baby came before i started my leave.
Went to work on Tuesday n decided to go to the hospital and on getting there I was admitted and book for the CS on Wednesday morning.
Wednesday came I took my bath as early as 5am, then the nurse came to check my vitals n collect my blood to check the level of my pcv, the anesthesiologist came to explain to me what I need to kw during the procedure and also to find out if I react to any medication which most of my answers were No.
A nurse came with gown for me to change into and follow her to the theatre, which I did as instructed and on getting there I saw my Dr n drip was placed on my hand ])mln)lwhich didn't not even last up to 5min before the first one finished and the second one was inserted immediately.
The nurse shaved my vagin* and catheter was inserted to drain urine, anesthetic was administered to numb my waist down, I was ask to lay down on the surgical table while the anesthelogy was asking me to move my leg which I was unable to move ( which means that the drug have set in) and a cloth was place above my chest to separate me from the surgical team.
The Drs and nurses were gisting while I was listening to them and praying to see my baby anytime soon. Before i knew was was happening I started feeling weak, dizzy and cold all at the same time. I could here the Dr telling me to stay awake but I just couldn't before I knew what was happening I have slept off. The next thing was when my baby was brought out and the Dr said to me your baby is here and I was hearing the baby cry very faint (as if the baby is very very far) and I remember asking if the baby cry is okay cos I can't hear the cry very well and I was told it is very okay.
I ask the Dr the sex of the baby and the nurse said I will be the one to tell them the sex of my baby myself. Few minutes later the nurse brought my baby and ask me the sex and I said boy and she took him out of the theatre.
The next thing I couldn't breathe well again and the Dr place me on oxogen to help me breathe very well while I was still very weak and that was when I started shaking seriously that I couldn't even stay still.
I started feeling pains from the stitching cos thr anesthesia has wear off already and as he sewed I feel the pain the more and I was told by the anesthelogy when i ask him about the pain that i was feeling and he told me that the anesthesia is wearing off and that the Dr is almost done.
Then the nurses started cleaning me up to enable them moved me to another bed before taking me to my room. Few minutes later my Son was brought to me but I couldn't carry him or turn to see his face very well cos I was still in serious pain. I had to ask the nurse to snap him for me.
In all I am very grateful to God for keeping us alive and for making me a mother, I say may his name and name alone be highly praised forevermore.

I wish all MAY mama's and the remaining pregnant mama's safe delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ngsoundz: 1:31am On May 21, 2018
good morning able mamas in the house
big congratulations to all mama that have delivered and safe delivery to soon to be mama

dear Cappo joomie and able mama zaynie
my warmest regards and to all October mamas I dey hail
this pregnancy has come with a whole new experience as if I'm a ftm
it is well

pls mamas In the house i have a question pls make una no waka pass

is it true that as a pregnant woman one should not sleep in the same bed with ur kids that if u do they fall sick anyhow and sometimes it can be fatal

I've been sleeping with my almost 2 year old child and ive taken her to the hospital twice with the space of a week due to high fever

the first question a mother asked me was that do I sleep at night with the child and that if that's the case I should stop it that that is what is affecting her health
pls has any mother here experience d it or have any idea

thank you for ur ever support
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1dafulmi(f): 2:54am On May 21, 2018
mumsgirl27:
IT IS 3rd WEEK IN MAY (THANKFUL HEART)

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

wow, God has indeed been good to us, BA/BS back to back. No loss, it has indeed been miraculous Team.
Glory be to God.
All our remaining Teaming May yet to birth, Don't worry God will surely see u thru becos he has promised to see us all through.

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT
Congratulations to all the Team MAY that has giving birth, May our Los be a blessing to their generations.
NAME EDD BA GENDER BS
1)portable4real ---- 02/05/2018 ---- 1/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- BS seen
2)Shemmyglo ------06/05/2018 ----27/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- """""
3)Meeeeey --------29/05/2018 ----27/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- BS SEEN
4)MumIbeji -------01/05/2018(April Mama) ----------PINK---- BS SEEN
5)missusadey ----02/05/2018----8/05/2018---------PINK------BS SEEN
6)mumsgirl27 ----07/05/2018 ---07/05/2018---------PINK
7)4realwoman----07/05/2018---09/05/2018---------BLUE
cool Wemmy017 ---21/05/2018----10/05/2018-------- PINK
9)crystalzoe------23/04/2018(april mama)---04/05/2018---------PINK-----BS SEEN
10)Olubassey92 ---24/05/2018 --11/05/2018 -------PINK----BS SEEN
11)Imahaps: -----11/05/2018---11/05/2018-------BLUE---BS SEEN
12)glosun -------16/05/2018----12/05/2018-------
13) humbleme99---29/05/2018---12/05/2018------PINK
14)Forevergirl ----29/05/2018---15/05/2018-------BLUE

Oya let's go there
Team May
Dropping like it hot
How are u all doing, am sure u are anxious to see ur Los, don't worry mamas, soon u will carry ur babies becos God Has promised us supernatural deliveries, as all our teammates has been testifying to the goodness of God, so shall us be by God's grace.
(PLS MENTION (COPY) ME WHEN ANNOUNCING BA/BS, SO I CAN UPDATE)

1) Fisayomi1 ---------10/05/2018 (LMP)--- PINK ----
2) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN)-----BLUE
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)----PINK
4) 1dafulmi ----------14/05/2018 (LMP)------BLUE
5) Doubledouble ------ 18/05/2018 (LMP)--- Suprise
6) Okayla -------------18/05/2018 (LMP)---- ??

cool arbbiegold ------23/05/2018 (LMP)--------PINK
9) glamk ------------28/05/2018(LMP)-------- Mama, our re u doing, please reply. u are always in our thought.
10) Anistef ------------29/05/2018(LMP)------
11) yetty002 ---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)-----
12) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)-------
13) Betgal ------------ ''''''' ------- BLUE
14) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) -------------
15) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?)------------
Happy Third Trimester to us all grin, Waddling phase grin grin
Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin
congratulations to all the latest Mum. BA! BA!! BA!!! LO arrived on Thursday 17th may.Contractions started early hours of Thursday. I decided to go to the hospital around 12 noon @ 3:47pm baby came. Wishing all remaining team mate safe delivery.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:16am On May 21, 2018
I can't fit laugh, see these pregnant mummies laughing at me @zaynie and @Ayauche, you guys don't understand, I am trying to be less anxious, if I pack bag today it means the next day baby must come shocked shocked shocked
Yes oh I am so eager but I will try by this week, May have 11days to go please Lord let your will be done

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 5:07am On May 21, 2018
Wow thank you very much. What a relief concerning the headaches. Everything in good fate. Thanks
whyworryPH:

Welcome teamie. We are glad to have you here and are willing to share in your journey. Team November for supernatural delivery.
Make yourself at home and feel free to ask any question you may have.

The headaches are normal. I seem to get them once in a while too. I take it all in good fate to mean that my babies are doing alright smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 5:51am On May 21, 2018
1dafulmi:
congratulations to all the latest Mum. BA! BA!! BA!!! LO arrived on Thursday 17th may.Contractions started early hours of Thursday. I decided to go to the hospital around 12 noon @ 3:47pm baby came. Wishing all remaining team mate safe delivery.
Congratulations.

@4realwoman nice birth Story congrats once again. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 5:53am On May 21, 2018
FINA4804:
I can't fit laugh, see these pregnant mummies laughing at me @zaynie and @Ayauche, you guys don't understand, I am trying to be less anxious, if I pack bag today it means the next day baby must come shocked shocked shocked
Yes oh I am so eager but I will try by this week, May have 11days to go please Lord let your will be done
Lol since I packed my bag it's everyday I go check it out with baby things I arranged. I always tell my husband that let's go and look at baby things and the bag grin grin grin He will be like hope I am OK? grin I think I'm having Baby fever undecided

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:14am On May 21, 2018
[quote author=lessonslearned post=67732041][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy No u are not allowed to port. Allow baby bake well.

Olalayo1710 it's as if baby should come dis morning but I have some things to tidy up at work today and time then am out, waiting anxiously for my Prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 6:16am On May 21, 2018
Anapuao:
Hello Beautiful mamas. I am very glad and excited to be here. I'm almost 15weeks (EDD November 13th) officially Team November and I am a first time Mom. The first trimester wasn't easy at all. I experienced everything and anything but thank God it is gradually phasing out. I still feel nausae though without vomitting.
I have been having constant headaches, one sided most atimes. I thought it will phase out with other stuff of the first trimester but NO.
I wish to learn and also share this beautiful journey with everyone here
Welcome to our Team dearie,it will all end in praise Insha'Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:51am On May 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

Interesting BS. It can only be God and He will never put any of us to shame in Jesus name, amen!
Amen and Amen. It wasn't easy but with God by our side we came out victorious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:52am On May 21, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Congratulations.

@4realwoman nice birth Story congrats once again. smiley
thank you sis. Waiting for your BA and BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:53am On May 21, 2018
1dafulmi:
congrats mama and welcome to your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:54am On May 21, 2018
Hannydimples:
Congratulations, May God grant you speed recovery and bless you and the baby. To every woman who is waiting on the Lord for a miracle, the good lord will come through for you before the year runs out.
thank you ma'am and Amen to your prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:55am On May 21, 2018
4realwoman:
BS

Honour me this way
Thank you Jesus.

Wow thank God for seeing you through nnem, this cs thing is scary but to God be the glory it ended in praise, mommy alive, baby alive, daddy alive and happy.
Quick recovery dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.