Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181142 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) (4355) (4356) (4357) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:07pm On May 22, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin grin grin grin grin if you dare post that thing here ehn?

Kikikiki
Chinwe.....Chinwe cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:11pm On May 22, 2018
davodyguy:
Hello guys.

Need advise on for a moma to be.

Did Scan yesterday and Baby's weight is 3.8kg
Today DR said Pelvic not big enough for VG delivery.

DR further said even if induced, Baby's head not down enough for push

DR now said come back Saturday for procedure, whereas EDD is still 31st and now week 38 based on Scan and LMP calculation.
Fear is that Baby would grow up to 4kg by 31st

What do you advise? Would like to learn from experience

Thanks all

Hi, this is pretty dicey as your Dr knows her better than all of us here.
Did he do the pelvimetry test to know baby cannot pass through? If he did, then I think you should go for CS so that both mother and child will be alive and healthy at the end of the birth process.

Good luck.
if you think your Dr isn't acting in your best interest then please seek a second and third opinion with another Dr or hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
I have experienced it before...but the dentist only helped me to cut the gum covering the tooth, this should be less painful than removing the tooth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:

Choi!
See bump cheesy cheesy cheesy
Continue oo angry I will soon see your 22 weeks bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davodyguy: 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
Thanks so much

zaynie:

Hi, this is pretty dicey as your Dr knows her better than all of us here.
Did he do the pelvimetry test to know baby cannot pass through? If he did, then I think you should go for CS so that both mother and child will be alive and healthy at the end of the birth process.
None done, but relying on CT result

zaynie:

Good luck.
if you think your Dr isn't acting in your best interest then please seek a second and third opinion with another Dr or hospital.
GH Gbagada is an option to first opinion from Private Hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
jennyswtie:

Nice one. @ 22wks, ur bump is big oo
I'm telling you lol cheesy
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:

I'll just cut one 6 yards ankara that I have, into 2 yards each, which will make 3 pieces. That will have to do for whatever they need it for...
That is a better idea.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 3:25pm On May 22, 2018
queenfav:
sowwi sis. Just try sitting up in bed with a pillow as support.
thanks this really helped.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
You mamas should bring out ya sexy bumps na
I hope I'm not in this extra large bump ministry alone
Team September where art y'all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:36pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:

Kikikiki
Chinwe.....Chinwe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 3:39pm On May 22, 2018
This is us at 35 wks 5 days, #TeamJune we are almost there. Thank God for his mercy that has brought us this far.
Had scan today and baby is now in cephalic position. smiley smiley smiley cc StrongWoman333

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=Liftedhands post=67781699][/quote]

Kikikikikikiikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 3:41pm On May 22, 2018
davodyguy:
Hello guys.

Need advise on for a moma to be.

Did Scan yesterday and Baby's weight is 3.8kg
Today DR said Pelvic not big enough for VG delivery.

DR further said even if induced, Baby's head not down enough for push

DR now said come back Saturday for procedure, whereas EDD is still 31st and now week 38 based on Scan and LMP calculation.
Fear is that Baby would grow up to 4kg by 31st

What do you advise? Would like to learn from experience

Thanks all

There are other factors that determine the adequacy of the pelvis for Labour though the real test is Labour itself....
She should listen to her doctor and Yes baby would grow bigger as time goes further.....

She should see another doctor for confirmation of she's not satisfied but pls ....... she should listen to her doctor...........

I guess the procedure is a CS which is fine..... Goal is mother alive baby alive.... father with plenty money

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:44pm On May 22, 2018
davodyguy:
Thanks so much

None done, but relying on CT result

GH Gbagada is an option to first opinion from Private Hospital.

Great. I think you should see your Option 2 as early as you can before she falls into labour so that all doubts will be cleared and you'll know what birth route you'll be taking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davodyguy: 3:58pm On May 22, 2018
lessonslearned:

There are other factors that determine the adequacy of the pelvis for Labour though the real test is Labour itself....
She should listen to her doctor and Yes baby would grow bigger as time goes further.....

She should see another doctor for confirmation of she's not satisfied but pls ....... she should listen to her doctor...........

I guess the procedure is a CS which is fine..... Goal is mother alive baby alive.... father with plenty money

This is the most important. Money can't buy life. God will take control

Second opinion is Tomorrow straight up to GH

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davodyguy: 3:59pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:

Great. I think you should see your Option 2 as early as you can before she falls into labour so that all doubts will be cleared and you'll know what birth route you'll be taking.

Thanks zaynie. Tomorrow, will feed you guys back

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davodyguy: 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
DNA07:
This is us at 35 wks 5 days, #TeamJune we are almost there. Thank God for his mercy that has brought us this far.
Had scan today and baby is now in cephalic position. smiley smiley smiley cc StrongWoman333

What does this mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 4:08pm On May 22, 2018
It means baby’s position is now head down.
davodyguy:

What does this mean? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
November mamas when will we see ur bump tongue. Let me comman be going grin grin grin
Please nobody should quote me o Ayam not feeling fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 4:26pm On May 22, 2018
DNA07:
It means baby’s position is now head down.

Means when she pushes out her baby the head will come out first.......

Wc is best for vaginal delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:
On our way to 18weeks.
Heaven's Finest Angel on board kiss
All I see is Ikebe Super or am I not seeing well cheesy somebody shud pls borrow me eye glasses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 4:33pm On May 22, 2018
Ayauche:
TEAM JUNE 2018

ROLL CALL FOR MAY ( 3rd Week)

We thank God for bringing us this far, it's not by our power not might but the glory of God upon our lives.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Mumofnations .......... 04/06/18 ................. XX
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Mandysmum ............. 06/06/18 ................. XX
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
FINA4804 .................. 12/06/18 ..................
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY
vastviola ......................

Team June, a team like no other
By now everyone of us should be ready with our bags packed as we are closer to the D-day than we think.

Baba God gat our backs.

Amen.....
He sure does.....
Thanks for checking up on Us.......

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:33pm On May 22, 2018
zaynie:
On our way to 18weeks.
Heaven's Finest Angel on board kiss

My rivalry, nice bump you got there o. Me loving it even though I agree with others say na twins wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:35pm On May 22, 2018
tatacherie:
Bump tuesday
22 weeks down

Don't mind them mama cheesy they will soon show us their belle at 22 weeks make we compare. Me and you dey the same big belle so I got your back wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
bukit05:
November mamas when will we see ur bump tongue. Let me comman be going grin grin grin
Please nobody should quote me o Ayam not feeling fine.

Shebi every time you will come and look for our bump and run inside claiming you are not feeling well bah? Kwontinue, u will soon see our bumps and if u laugh at how small or big it is (mine has always been big even before baby enter grin), me and u go put leg for one trouser.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:46pm On May 22, 2018
whyworryPH:

Shebi every time you will come and look for our bump and run inside claiming you are not feeling well bah? Kwontinue, u will soon see our bumps and if u laugh at how small or big it is (mine has always been big even before baby enter grin), me and u go put leg for one trouser.

Oya upload make we see.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ordbrandco: 4:51pm On May 22, 2018
Accelerate your business today!

Greetings,
I am Rocky, the graphic designer and Brand strategist for Ord Brand CO & asuqu.com, The largest marketplace for creative & professional services in Nigeria. Through our years of professional experience in advertising, media and branding we have gained a good reputation for our exceptional design and usability skills, we pride ourselves in creating lasting impressions by offering Top-Notch tailored solutions to clients yearning to build a burgeoning brand.

We offer individual and collective professional business services to our clients at affordable prices, including (but not limited to); Graphic design, social media marketing, content marketing, Website Design, Business Growth Consulting, Business Management and Structuring, Brand identity, Internet Marketing and Publicity, Training, Business Plan, Proposals, Company Profile, Feasibility Study Writing and other irregular business enhancement services you may require.

we focus on keeping businesses operating cost low and achieve more results and seek to bring out optimum turnover from the target audience.

Would you be up for chatting about your core service needs? am available and will be glad to respond to your inquiries

Phone : +234 802 605 8392
Emai : ordbrandco@gmail.com

2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 4:55pm On May 22, 2018
tatacherie:
You mamas should bring out ya sexy bumps na
I hope I'm not in this extra large bump ministry alone
Team September where art y'all

Don't mind them o. They've got even bigger bumps and are hoarding it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 5:08pm On May 22, 2018
Ayauche:
TEAM JUNE 2018

ROLL CALL FOR MAY ( 3rd Week)

We thank God for bringing us this far, it's not by our power not might but the glory of God upon our lives.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Mumofnations .......... 04/06/18 ................. XX
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Mandysmum ............. 06/06/18 ................. XX
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
FINA4804 .................. 12/06/18 ..................
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY
vastviola ......................

Team June, a team like no other
By now everyone of us should be ready with our bags packed as we are closer to the D-day than we think.

Baba God gat our backs.

Present ma! Our faithful God who began this wonderful work in us will bring it to completion. We will look back and say Thank you Lord!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 5:18pm On May 22, 2018
Bump at 19weeks plus team october

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
DNA07:
Wow congratulations nice bump. Wait seems our Edd is almost same day or a day closer I'm 35weeks 6days today will be 36weeks tomorrow smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 5:38pm On May 22, 2018
Joomie:

At first, d records didn't collect card so there was no folder, they later came for it sha around past 9:00am. We all saw doctors sha. The only thing lacking was d usual organisation. I heard that there will be Johesu meeting today to determine whether or not to resume.
Thanks for the info. They better resumeooo. Will be there on Thursday, lets see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) (4355) (4356) (4357) ... (6958) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.