Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8133429 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:58am On May 25, 2018
tatacherie:
Today is my birthday mamas
Team May Ejoor give me a birthday mate kiss
God will make it easy for the rest of you

Happy birthday tatacherie dear, more grace!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 12:33pm On May 25, 2018
Thank God I'm not alone.... I was already thinking something else o.... I just pray it's not a problem. God will make it easy for us.
Jessie21:
Am also experiencing something similar to this,mine feels like a cracking sensation... Sabi mamas will coman explain to us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:34pm On May 25, 2018
tatacherie:
Today is my birthday mamas Team May Ejoor give me a birthday mate kiss God will make it easy for the rest of you
Happy birthday, wishing you more grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:53pm On May 25, 2018
GenyEbere:
team june ported to may
Thought as much, didn't see your name in the roll call then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:56pm On May 25, 2018
bukit05:

I won't be surprised if u and BlessedDiva port to October, October capo has used water melon to initiate u to October grin grin grin

Lemme coman be going tongue

Hmm... this our teamie wey I take corner eye dey observe Shebi u don come again? lemme me not talk much because they said we should not wash our dirty linens outside.
Make I meet you for inside. Expect me in a minute

And, there is no way I will port to October. I and BlessedDiva cannot leave our beloved November tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:56pm On May 25, 2018
tatacherie:
Today is my birthday mamas Team May Ejoor give me a birthday mate kiss God will make it easy for the rest of you
Happy birthday dear, wullnp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
Happy birthday tatacherie. May your birthday mark the beginning of greater things in your life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:59pm On May 25, 2018
Aitee1:
Good morning mamas in the house.

We still have not heard from rosekatiej anyone has her contact?
she has been in my thoughts also,She is fine In Jesus name.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 1:12pm On May 25, 2018
OMOTOWO:
In july 2016,I came here to share a bad news that my baby died after being alive for less than 50 seconds..Today at exactly 12:35pm,God gave me a bouncing baby boy that look so much like me.The mistake of 2016 was not allowed to repeat itself..He weighed 4kg upon birth via CS..God is so great....I am so happy right now..Hear me well those of you looking for the fruit of the womb,my God just told me it is well with all of you right now because you will definitely conceive in nearest time.Those of you who are pregnant will give birth like Hebrew women IJN.Your baby delivery will be so easy.You shall not be found wanted on that special day IJN..I was so apprehensive today.I thought it will never be possible but it was so easy..The Lord is so marvelous .My baby and his mother are doing pretty well..
Halleluyah!!! Glory be to God. Congrats Sir

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 1:14pm On May 25, 2018
Welldone cappo. Just like yesterday, we had our BFPs now we are just counting days to meeting our LOs. To God be the glory!!!
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
Thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

We thank God for bringing us this far, it's not by our power not might but the glory of God upon our lives.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Mandysmum ............. 06/06/18 ................. XX
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
FINA4804 .................. 12/06/18 ..................
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY
vastviola ......................

Team June, on your marks, get set, Go.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Maybe you should use another browser or open another username and post it we can't wait to read your Birth story wink
Maybe trying another username would work. I wouldn't mind also, if any mama can send me their email address so that i can send my bs to them for them to help me post. It's really frustrating as I've tried so many methods and yet I've been banned more than 5 times.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:53pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cindybabs(f): 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
Hello mamas wey sabi. You mums are doing a great job here. Currently on my 7th week with 3 children already. My last is 4 years so imagine the disappointment when I discovered I was preggy when I thought 3 children were enough for me. Have been super sick,no appetite, can't leave the bed for an hour max. Am feeling depressed and all that which I know I shouldn't but can't help the feeling. Hubby is super supportive. Can't remember when last I cooked. Chai, now I can't even remember what it feels like to be preggy. When would this nauseating feelings go pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
FloraEC:
Because we're special cheesy grin

Team July how’s everything? We're in week 30/31/32/33/34+. Hope we're fine and through with shopping/washing? June is next week Friday and some of us may port to June, so we've to prepared.
Sorry for the BH, excess pooing, tummy pain, leg cramps, back ache, difficulty sleeping or standing up from the bed, painful and tiring walking steps, vomiting and loss of appetite.
Please anybody that knows anybody that knows kareenakapur should please tell her that we're worried.
Please try and provide LO gender if known.

So my baby finally opened and is XY well according to scan. 34weeks today, 6weeks to go. Shopping done and dusted. Excess pooing dealt with me last night that I was sweating and crying, took 3 sachets of water. Difficulty turning in bed, waddling.

It'll surely end in praise.

Team July 2018

Name........ EDD............. SEX

1: sweetose ..13/07/018....XX
2: floraec ..04/07/018.....XY
3: veedboss ..23/07/018
4: ffvsquared ...10/7/018....XX
5: rofemiguwa ...5/7/018....XX
6: rolk ..10/07/18.................XY
7: VivyGift
..08/07/018.......XX
8: LadyMessi 7/7/018
9: Omolaadun000 4/07/018..XX
10: kareenakapur
11: Brownsmoothie 12/07/018..XY
12: Beryl15 6/07/018..........XX
13: flyingangel 31/07/018
14: Excel16 24/07/018....... XY/XY
15: creamchiccb 15/07/018
16: Ehimeomo 25/07/018
17: Boldbabe 15/07/018
18: Tiw78 17/07/018........XX
19: baberedefined 23/07/018...XY
20: Voucher 28/07/018......XY
21: claudine888 22/07/018...XX
22: dayosaurus 6/07/018.......
23: Ohferanmi 07/07/2018....XY
24: joiful 1/07/018...
Cappo! Thanks for checking on us. Shopping 99% done. Washing will be next week o, no energy/ time to wash and arrange now. B shower loading cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
Beryl15:

Cappo! Thanks for checking on us. Shopping 99% done. Washing will be next week o, no energy/ time to wash and arrange now. B shower loading cool

cheesy cheesy I love baby shower, I promise I won't finish anything there.
I've washed some but have not yet packed.
Good to know you're good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 2:51pm On May 25, 2018
bukit05:

I won't be surprised if u and BlessedDiva port to October, October capo has used water melon to initiate u to October grin grin grin

Lemme coman be going tongue
They haf come again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 2:51pm On May 25, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Eehn watermelon? I'm joining the watermelon wagon now buh I dey fear pee oo.....I'll Still do it jor pee or no pee, I want fresh cutie too grin
lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 2:52pm On May 25, 2018
Happy birthday to tatacherie. Congratulations to all the mamas that have dropped their los

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 3:05pm On May 25, 2018
Good day Mothers.
TGIF ...
I wink cheesy t's weekend again ....time for general clean up,
Do u have to work this weekend? Or u simply need to take a rest?
Call me on 07011286140 to fix an appointment to do the job.
I offer cleaning services for a fee,
Will be expecting ur call or texts. ..
Have a nice weekend .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 3:13pm On May 25, 2018
[b]Happy birthday � Tatacheri,wishing you long life and property plus 30 Billions in your account kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2018
Please manage this birthday cake for us,I know its too big but it's our own little way of wishing a friend as sweet as you a happy � birthday.from all of Us @Team November #November to remember.cheers �
Happy super duper birthday Tatacheri kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:52pm On May 25, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Lol thanks maybe that is what I will do. grin
I don't advice you fix a nail while preparing for delivery. You need to keep ur natural nail and make it short so it won't injure your baby. Also, make ur nail fixing no carry germ touch baby o.

A nurse told us that during antenatal.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:17pm On May 25, 2018
talltosyne:

Wait oooh, we r 30weeks today, e be like say Na team July we go be oo
No make me dis-cappo u o. U go give Anti F mouth to dey talk now.

Congrats our new mamas, Team June porting to May.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:18pm On May 25, 2018
FloraEC:

Na 1st week of August your EDD enter?
You're welcomed anytime.
Comtem2011 aka coartem tongue I told you so.
Don't break ur waist o.

Cappo, u see wetin I dey talk?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:20pm On May 25, 2018
tatacherie:
Today is my birthday mamas
Team May Ejoor give me a birthday mate kiss
God will make it easy for the rest of you

Happy BD mama, You will continue to have cause for celebration.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:21pm On May 25, 2018
Aitee1:
Good morning mamas in the house.

We still have not heard from rosekatiej anyone has her contact?

Its well with her In Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:22pm On May 25, 2018
GenyEbere:
Thank you so much for the greetings,may you be celebrated. Hubby sha forget thank God say him get birthday too no be only me grin grin
HBD sis, how is your mum's health?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
zaynie:

Dominique, could you please look into this?
She has been trying to post her Birth Story for a while now.
Thanks in advance kiss
Thanks Mama for your concern
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
Joomie:
They haf come again
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:25pm On May 25, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Looòol mama bukit05 na so dey initiate? No be mami water oo its water melon fruit what did I say? Water melon!! Good!
Anything good for cute fresh baby oo grin

U be original potential Porter Nov 2 tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
whyworryPH:

Hmm... this our teamie wey I take corner eye dey observe Shebi u don come again? lemme me not talk much because they said we should not wash our dirty linens outside.
Make I meet you for inside. Expect me in a minute

And, there is no way I will port to October. I and BlessedDiva cannot leave our beloved November tongue

U might not port, but BlessedDiva Ayam not sure tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:40pm On May 25, 2018
FloraEC:

cheesy cheesy I love baby shower, I promise I won't finish anything there.
I've washed some but have not yet packed.
Good to know you're good.
No wahala you’re my teamie na, special chair awaits you kiss

cindybabs:
Hello mamas wey sabi. You mums are doing a great job here. Currently on my 7th week with 3 children already. My last is 4 years so imagine the disappointment when I discovered I was preggy when I thought 3 children were enough for me. Have been super sick,no appetite, can't leave the bed for an hour max. Am feeling depressed and all that which I know I shouldn't but can't help the feeling. Hubby is super supportive. Can't remember when last I cooked. Chai, now I can't even remember what it feels like to be preggy. When would this nauseating feelings go pls
Pele, it’ll pass soon. When I found out I was preggy again I cried eh, kept looking at my calander to recalculate cos I was 100% sure I did everything right.
Don’t worry this feeling will pass, it might take sometime but it will pass. Just talk to God about how you feel and ask for his peace.
I have a few wks to go and I’m really excited and can’t wait.
Thank God your hubby is supportive. E-hugs kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.