Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,279 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8207355 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
FloraEC:

I'll enter 36wks soon but measuring 38wks according to scan.
So you want to leave us and run. Iffahear

38 weeks by scan. I swear, Na on my bday u go born. June 21
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

This is my princess an hour after her birth

Cc Rubyzz,Ayauche. BS submitted.

Oh my God, see oyibo pepper. You will live to fulfill destiny little cutie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

37weeks+, I found out I will be in the east for an important reason and will most likely give birth while there,so I made all arrangements and travelled with hubby at 38 weeks+. I quickly got recommendations for a good hospital and got myself acquainted with the staff and doctors. They are very wonderful people, infact.

My EDD was 06/06, so I relaxed myself for the coming two weeks,while trying to boost my blood level. But my baby had other plans of her own. On the morning of May 30th(Biafra day), I woke up and waddled to pee. After wiping,I saw blood stains. I have never bled,not even spotted at the beginning of the pregnancy, so what was this one na? I came online and threw the question to the house and some mamas advised me to go to the hospital. I and hubby rushed down,praying that we would not meet any violent group on the road. We arrived safely and I was ushered to a room to be checked. I never saw what came next. Vaginal examination is a bitch,mehn! I almost slapped the midwife in shock. She calmed me down enough to confirm that I was in labour and was 3cm dilated. She relayed it to he doctor and was advised to go home and wait till I feel strong and regular contractions, and return to them. I didn't wait to be told twice. My nyansh was already traumatized by that chooking of hand inside.

Throughout that day,I was waiting expectantly for the contractions to hit hard but nothing. At about 7pm,I cajoled hubby to follow me on an excruciatingly painful climb up a hill to force labour. After we came back,I went to urinate, and saw my bloody show. I knew my efforts were not in vain. Still,there was no contractions. I settled down for the night,hoping it would begin in the morning. As I lay down to sleep,I had a wet sensation down south. I got up and wham! My water gushed down. I woke hubby up to take me to the hospital. We got there at 11:35pm. I forgot that I was gonna go through another VE. When the night shift midwife came, and led me to the table,my heart did a flip ten times. I was like who sent me to come here now. This particular midwife was extraordinarily rough. No lubrication like the first one,just straight to the business. I screamed the hospital down. My hubby burst in,thinking I was already in active labour. grin

I was told I was only 4cm gone. Mogbe! Since morning! I spent the whole night climbing ramps and stairs, trying to hasten labour. Also went through three more VE every four hours till 9 am. A line was attached to my vein,ready for drips and whatever at anytime. Still, the whole process was dragging on slowly. The doctor told me that if by 1pm,nothing had changed,he would have to speed things up himself.

Come 1pm,there was no one to attend to me. All the staff had gone to their nursing school upstairs for an exam held that day! I had to wait till 2pm when they finished before I was checked again. This time I was only 6cm gone. Ha! I was mad as hell. I told them to do what they could to hasten things up cuz I was tired. No food or water since morning. The doctor led me to the delivery room on the pretext of checking me again. That was the last coherent thought I had for the next thirty minutes.

They discussed amongst themselves and came to a conclusion. Me,I was lying down waiting for them to tell me what's up. I didn't know one of the nurses had already injected something into my drip,till I looked up and saw it hanging above my head. The moment the drug hit my veins,I felt it. A coldness started from my hand and spread to my body. Me,that was having one contraction every thirty minutes, had five contractions in quick succession in six minutes. My back was being rubbed by one of the nurses and I was told how to breathe to ease the pain. The doctor told me that I would deliver very soon. I was like how? I just started having serious contractions. Within two minutes, I had the urge to poo. Everyone swung into action. They told me to push when the next contraction comes. When it hit,I pushed but I was snapping my legs shut. Come and see four nurses holding my legs down. They warned me not to try that stunt again. grin

Next one hit again, but it wasn't enough to push the baby out. The doctor then left his position and came to my belly and started tickling my skin. The next contraction started building up immediately. When it hit, he pushed down on my belly hard while another nurse pushed from head angle. I pushed very hard and poom! My baby came out all at once. I still don't know the speed at which the doctor used to catch her from his position of pushing my belly. I looked down and saw my fair skinned princess. She came out crying and the first thing she did was to suck her slimy fingers. cheesy

Placenta was attended to,I was cleaned up and moved to my ward to rest. The total amount of time,starting from when I was led to be checked by the doctor to when I was cleaned up took just approximately 30mins. Everything happened so fast that I was asking myself if I was done with delivery. And all without a single tear...

I just thank God for all. I thank all the mamas on this great thread for being there for people like me. I also thank all those who sent their well wishes. I can't begin to mention one by one but you are all special.

Lest I forget, I don't know how it happened or when it happened but on one of my numerous scans at 16/17weeks, the fibroids had all disappeared.

Very cute yellow pawpaw princess kiss God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

Lest I forget, I don't know how it happened or when it happened but on one of my numerous scans at 16/17weeks, the fibroids had all disappeared.

Miracle working God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS
Next one hit again, but it wasn't enough to push the baby out. The doctor then left his position and came to my belly and started tickling my skin. The next contraction started building up immediately. When it hit, he pushed down on my belly hard while another nurse pushed from head angle. I pushed very hard and poom! My baby came out all at once. I still don't know the speed at which the doctor used to catch her from his position of pushing my belly. I looked down and saw my fair skinned princess. She came out crying and the first thing she did was to suck her slimy fingers. cheesy

Placenta was attended to,I was cleaned up and moved to my ward to rest. The total amount of time,starting from when I was led to be checked by the doctor to when I was cleaned up took just approximately 30mins. Everything happened so fast that I was asking myself if I was done with delivery. And all without a single tear...

I just thank God for all. I thank all the mamas on this great thread for being there for people like me. I also thank all those who sent their well wishes. I can't begin to mention one by one but you are all special.

See me blushing and awwwing here. Congrats mummy, princess is so cute. I tap into this delivery without tear. She'll continue to grow in God's unusual grace.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

37weeks+, I found out I will be in the east for an important reason and will most likely give birth while there,so I made all arrangements and travelled with hubby at 38 weeks+. I quickly got recommendations for a good hospital and got myself acquainted with the staff and doctors. They are very wonderful people, infact.

Congratulations!!!!!n Thank you Jesus for safe delivery and welcome cute princess kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

Wow, thank God it ended in praise
Your princess is beautiful kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JstBrave(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bumpy Tuesday

To God be all the glory, we are 30weeks 1day today, few weeks to go cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats to all mamas that have birthed their LOs, they shall fulfil their destinies here on earth.

I hail my #teamAugust mamas, God will keep and strengthen us o.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

My EDD was 06/06, so I relaxed myself for the coming two weeks,while trying to boost my blood level. But my baby had other plans of her own. On the morning of May 30th(Biafra day), I woke up and waddled to pee. After wiping,I saw blood stains. I have never bled,not even spotted at the beginning of the pregnancy, so what was this one na? I came online and threw the question to the house and some mamas advised me to go to the hospital. I and hubby rushed down,praying that we would not meet any violent group on the road. We arrived safely and I was ushered to a room to be checked. I never saw what came next. Vaginal examination is a bitch,mehn! I almost slapped the midwife in shock. She calmed me down enough to confirm that I was in labour and was 3cm dilated. She relayed it to he doctor and was advised to go home and wait till I feel strong and regular contractions, and return to them. I didn't wait to be told twice. My nyansh was already traumatized by that chooking of hand inside.

Throughout that day,I was waiting expectantly for the contractions to hit hard but nothing. At about 7pm,I cajoled hubby to follow me on an excruciatingly painful climb up a hill to force labour. After we came back,I went to urinate, and saw my bloody show. I knew my efforts were not in vain. Still,there was no contractions. I settled down for the night,hoping it would begin in the morning. As I lay down to sleep,I had a wet sensation down south. I got up and wham! My water gushed down. I woke hubby up to take me to the hospital. We got there at 11:35pm. I forgot that I was gonna go through another VE. When the night shift midwife came, and led me to the table,my heart did a flip ten times. I was like who sent me to come here now. This particular midwife was extraordinarily rough. No lubrication like the first one,just straight to the business. I screamed the hospital down. My hubby burst in,thinking I was already in active labour. grin

I was told I was only 4cm gone. Mogbe! Since morning! I spent the whole night climbing ramps and stairs, trying to hasten labour. Also went through three more VE every four hours till 9 am. A line was attached to my vein,ready for drips and whatever at anytime. Still, the whole process was dragging on slowly. The doctor told me that if by 1pm,nothing had changed,he would have to speed things up himself.

Come 1pm,there was no one to attend to me. All the staff had gone to their nursing school upstairs for an exam held that day! I had to wait till 2pm when they finished before I was checked again. This time I was only 6cm gone. Ha! I was mad as hell. I told them to do what they could to hasten things up cuz I was tired. No food or water since morning. The doctor led me to the delivery room on the pretext of checking me again. That was the last coherent thought I had for the next thirty minutes.

They discussed amongst themselves and came to a conclusion. Me,I was lying down waiting for them to tell me what's up. I didn't know one of the nurses had already injected something into my drip,till I looked up and saw it hanging above my head. The moment the drug hit my veins,I felt it. A coldness started from my hand and spread to my body. Me,that was having one contraction every thirty minutes, had five contractions in quick succession in six minutes. My back was being rubbed by one of the nurses and I was told how to breathe to ease the pain. The doctor told me that I would deliver very soon. I was like how? I just started having serious contractions. Within two minutes, I had the urge to poo. Everyone swung into action. They told me to push when the next contraction comes. When it hit,I pushed but I was snapping my legs shut. Come and see four nurses holding my legs down. They warned me not to try that stunt again. grin

Congrats Ma'am welcome pretty Princess!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
gwng:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 25,000
Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
gwng:
Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Gadgets for your Kids

Rubik Cube (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/53mm-six-color-square-3-x-3-x-3-magic-cube-rubik/

6 in 1 Educational Solar Robot Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/6-in-1-educational-solar-robot-kit/

Green Science DIY Natural Materials Enviro Battery Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/green-science-diy-natural-materials-enviro-battery-kit/

Intelligence Kids Toys Wooden Digit Mathematical Sticks (1500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/intelligence-kids-toys-wooden-digit-mathematical-sticks/

Magic Compartment Wooden Puzzle Box with Secret Drawer (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/magic-compartment-wooden-puzzle-box-with-secret-drawer/

Kitchen Gadgets

Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Kitchen Gadget (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/angry-mama-microwave-cleaner-kitchen-gadget/

Ez Cracker / Egg Cracker / Egg Separator(White) (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/ez-cracker-egg-cracker-egg-separatorwhite/

Fish Scale Remover (1,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/fish-hard-skin-scale-remover-skinner-peeler-cleaner-scaler-easy-kitchen-toolyellow/

Turkey and Barbecue Sauce Condiment Syringe Tool (2,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/turkey-and-barbecue-sauce-condiment-syringe-tool/

90W Home Multifunctional Electric Egg Cup Omelette (5,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/90w-home-multifunctional-electric-egg-cup-omelette-machine-household-eggs-pancake-roll-machine-egg-cooker-kitchen-tools-green/

Mums Gadgets:

Kinyo Single Breast Pump (17K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-single-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Kinyo Double Breast Pump (26K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-double-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wow beautiful BS..... She's so adorable..... May God continue to watch over her and you.
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
LadyMessi:

Ewoooooo! Capoo what did you just say? Wee'd on the bed? hahahahahahahaha . You for no kukuma enter toilet again nah..... Na to just finish everything for where e start, lol.
To be sincere, pregnancy hormone wicked. I'm just imagining the look on your face then with your wet cloth.
Chi MO! Laughter don almost tear my bra with this your post.
Wait o, did you say I should not tell anyone? Ahaha! Nobi dis kind tin them dey cover person o. Let me tell only one person.
Mummy Zaynie come and see what my capoo said o

Ahhh!!! Someone cannot tell you something again, you're not a good pelsin
Jus small secret

My dear, since then I don't drink plenty water again at night oo make person no go begin buy adult diaper.

When I told my doc, he told me constant urination is going to be common now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
talltosyne:

38 weeks by scan. I swear, Na on my bday u go born. June 21

My doc even wanted to gimme misoprostol tab today but I refused biko. According to my Lmp, I should be 35w5d. He was working with scan, when I saw the tab I just asked the pharmacist is this not cytotec?? Take it and refund my money, he told doc who apologized and removed it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mandysmum I tap from this your testimony your baby is such a pretty oyibo abeg Wetin you dey chop oh congrat once again nice BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

Cuteness overload. May she be favored. Congrats dear, wishing you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2018

[/quote]

Chai! I was lost reading your BS

Congratz Mama grin
Welcome to the world beautiful princess kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:
Part 2 BS

Oh my goodness! Your baby is Sooooo cute. Chai e be like say make I collect am from this picture. Thank God for you mama. You are a testimony that God is forever faithful .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Glory be to God in the highest. Welcome fairest princess. May she continually be a source of joy to you.
I tap into your sharp sharp delivery without tear
Congrats once again @Mandysmum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wow @mandysmum what a detailed and interesting BS cheesy thank God for your hubby who shut down your in laws they were just out to destroy your marriage no prophecy of any sort. It is well with you may God help us all... See fine fresh baby kiss. Team June our team rocks. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
JstBrave:
Bumpy Tuesday

To God be all the glory, we are 30weeks 1day today, few weeks to go cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats to all mamas that have birthed their LOs, they shall fulfil their destinies here on earth.

My kinda of tummy,cute tummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amarisa:
Birth Alert..!!!!!!!!!!!!
To the glory of God, my beautiful princess made her grand entrance via VD on the 2nd of June by 3:45pm weighing 3.4kg without tear...

safe delivery to the remaining June mamas..

Cc: cappo rubyzz

Bs coming soon

Congratulations to you ma'am and welcome to your princess!

A big congratulations to all mamas that have put to bed......May your kids always make you proud !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
BA! BA! BA! Alhamdulillahi Robil Alamin. My lil queen came at 3:20 am on 2nd of June. DD, DH and her brother are fine. Wish all other mamas safe delivery

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
I love this! cheesy

grin grin my able cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Liftedhands:
Yes o! I dey here thanks mama kiss
All November mamas interested in it gets special discounts.

Great!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Emerald22:
BA! BA!!BA!!!
My beautiful Princess made her grand entrance today 4th June at 6:43pm thru vd. bs later. I wish all d remaining June mamas safe and easy delivery.

Congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mandysmum I give it up for your great and detailed BS jor, see the way i enjoyed reading it like say no tmr and just check out our cute June baby. Chimamanda God will keep you and make u great.

Strongwoman our team rocks my sister, that time dey were bad mouthing us that we are too silent but check out how we are shaking the thread cheesy

rabola1 congrats to u mama, may God bless and keep our baby.

goldendollars how are u?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
mandysmum:

God is Great, fibroids disappearing is a great miracle. Your princess is a cute oyibo baby kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
JstBrave:
Bumpy Tuesday

Cute portable bump, enjoy the rest of the preg journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
rabola1:
BA! BA! BA! Alhamdulillahi Robil Alamin. My lil queen came at 3:20 am on 2nd of June. DD, DH and her brother are fine. Wish all other mamas safe delivery

Congrats mama and welcome lil Queen, you are blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
rabola1:
Wow congrats mama God bless your princess. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ayauche:
Mandysmum I give it up for your great and detailed BS jor, see the way i enjoyed reading it like say no tmr and just check out our cute June baby. Chimamanda God will keep you and make u great.

Strongwoman our team rocks my sister, that time dey wey bad mouthing us that we are too silent but check out how we are shaking the thread cheesy

rabola1 congrats to u mama, may God bless and keep our baby.

goldendollars how are u?
Yes o special team. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ryan03(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.