Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8248660 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
lovinam:
Wow! You've not been walking? Baby la hot! Morning and evening is fine but pls rest when u get tired

Yea I have. Been doin the walks once in a while but the baby is so active tho especially now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
imurboss:

Thanks for the mention mama,I'm looking up to God the author & finisher of my faith,though the enemy is bringing his own report but he has failed,we shall all come out victorious in jesus name.amen
Amen...God is ever faithful....He will not fail u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear thanks 4d mention,I full ground 4 here o...I dey take everyday as e come n I dey enjoy d kicks.
rock it...baby..d joy .....is mua!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
lovinam:
Wow! You've not been walking? Baby la hot! Morning and evening is fine but pls rest when u get tired

I have been doin the walks once in a while but the baby is very active tho,especially now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
juliebest:
chifreke, thanks for the mention.
I still dey zooming levels.

pushing mamas, una do o
congratz to new moms
ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
sayoberry:
Got back to naija with the twins on Tuesday night. We re all fine. Thanks to everyone

Welcome iya ibeji, how are they doing?

@Chifreke, thanks ma, we are fine here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Juzzybabe:
Hello mother!!! Am so worried and I need advice and answers. It's my first pregnancy and am 39 weeks gone. I went for antenatal today and my doc ask if I have been contracting,I told her I can't tell the kind she talks about but I know I feel some discomforting pains in my abdomen and anus. She said am due for delivery and am supposed to be contracting,well my she suggested I come for admission on Tuesday if I don't go into labour before then and by tuesday I will not still be 40 weeks. I asked y admission if no show,she said so that labour can be induced. It got me worried!!! Please mothers,is she exaggerating or are there things I can do to induce labour all by myself?
Note:my baby has been kind of restless in the belle,always moving.

You are actually contracting. Those pains you feel in your abdomen and anus are false labour so you are fine.

Speak to your doctor again, if there are no health concerns with you or your baby and ur water has not broken, tell them you will like to wait for another week and continue taking your walks and other activities. True labour can start anytime from now.

Not sure why they want to induce you when you are not yet 40 weeks. Induction done before 40 weeks is due to health concerns.

That aside, induction is really not a big deal cuz most women go into labour when induced, only in few cases where the induction does not work that C/S would have to be done.

Ultimately, the most important thing is ur health and the baby's. How the baby comes out is less important.

Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2015
imurboss:

Thanks for the mention mama,I'm looking up to God the author & finisher of my faith,though the enemy is bringing his own report but he has failed

Boss lady,permit my "poke nose" but hope all is well?

mytestimony:

Why nothing in quote? Me sef bn wan ask cos I was told to start giving sth early so dt d tin no go worry my lo. I weak. Please advice

How are you and baby Testi? Babies don't need teething medications, any discomfort felt by the baby can be taken care of PCM, teething mixtures are mostly constituted of analgesic and its not advisable to load up a baby's delicate system with drugs especially when its of no need.

Stand your ground,my folks raised it but they couldn't get me to bend,same way I didn't give in to the agbo jedi(pile medications).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:22am On Apr 10, 2015
sayoberry:
Got back to naija with the twins on Tuesday night. We re all fine. Thanks to everyone

Welcome back,how d newest oyinbo babies?

@ALL MAMAs,
(Una too many to dey mention names)how una dey?How the ministry ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:29am On Apr 10, 2015
There is something I love about this thread - the monikers. The monikers here brings a smile to my face and brightens me up always. Special mention to -

Mummy2be
Mum2besoon
Mytestimony
Proudmom
Cutiereborn
Ummtwins
Testimonylife
Miraclemum

(I'll keep updating)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2015
proudmom38:
Nursekaffy,keji3,lala4sure,clinik,ayorbami,vikilafab,beedam,sammy,rezzy n temmy it been a while I read from u pple,hope u re all doing good? It is well with us.Amen

proudmum,tanks for d mention.... Am truly grateful... Sammy is good too.. How is prouddad and lil proudy? hope pushing ministry is moving on well.. Our regards to DH.. Love u sister..!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Kimoni:

You are actually contracting. Those pains you feel in your abdomen and anus are false labour so you are fine.

Speak to your doctor again, if there are no health concerns with you or your baby and ur water has not broken, tell them you will like to wait for another week and continue taking your walks and other activities. True labour can start anytime from now.

Not sure why they want to induce you when you are not yet 40 weeks. Induction done before 40 weeks is due to health concerns.

That aside, induction is really not a big deal cuz most women go into labour when induced, only in few cases where the induction does not work that C/S would have to be done.

Ultimately, the most important thing is ur health and the baby's. How the baby comes out is less important.

Cheers

Thanks. Really the baby and I are fine we have never had any health issues or whateva not even family case,my mum even assure me that she labour for max 45 min with no issues. My baby is fully positioned I only wonder y the doc was so fast to talk about admission and induction. My phobia for hospitals has been making restless since yesterday but take to your advice if no show by then but I know God will work it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Thanks. Really the baby and I are fine we have never had any health issues or whateva not even family case,my mum even assure me that she labour for max 45 min with no issues. My baby is fully positioned I only wonder y the doc was so fast to talk about admission and induction. My phobia for hospitals has been making restless since yesterday but take to your advice if no show by then but I know God will work it out.

God will surely take charge.

Pls ensure you get valid answers from the dr, sometimes they do these things for monetary reasons lipsrsealed That's really my concern here

God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Goodorning mamas in the house, pls o is it safe to spot brown blood at 6weeks?. Been spotting brown for 5 days nw with no cramps atal, don't show on panties only wen I wipe. N doc placed me on bed rest since den and also gives me progesterone injection which I take along with cyclogest 400mgx2.hope it won't be too much in my system. He did tvs as well and said d baby implanted well, sac was seen bt said its too early to see HB. Has any one experienced dis and go on to have a healthy pregnancy? Pls I need ans o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Kimoni:
There is something I love about this thread - the monikers. The monikers here brings a smile to my face and brightens me up always. Special mention to -

Mummy2be
Mum2besoon
Mytestimony
Proudmom
Cutiereborn
Ummtwins
Testimonylife

(I'll keep updating)
Thanks for the mention, senior Kimoni. We apperciate your support always. Regards to LO!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Kimoni:

Mummy2be
Mum2besoon
Mytestimony
Proudmom
Cutiereborn
Ummtwins tnx for the mention am fine
Testimonylife

(I'll keep updating)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Belleful mama's and vigilante mama's una goodmorning o,how una ministry?omo vigilante no be small thing but who am I to complain?hope u guys re all fine?make una takia o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Yea I have. Been doin the walks once in a while but the baby is so active tho especially now.

Nne,
I beg you in the name of God, follow your doctors advice. She did not say come for Cs. She said come for induction. All is still natural birth. If they baby is very active like that, I think he wants to come out.
You will be fine. 39 weeks baby is a mature one. Please, submit yourself for the induction, ok? Your next post should be birth story o!
God be with you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2015
onyinyechika08:
Goodorning mamas in the house, pls o is it safe to spot brown blood at 6weeks?. Been spotting brown for 5 days nw with no cramps atal, don't show on panties only wen I wipe. N doc placed me on bed rest since den and also gives me progesterone injection which I take along with cyclogest 400mgx2.hope it won't be too much in my system. He did tvs as well and said d baby implanted well, sac was seen bt said its too early to see HB. Has any one experienced dis and go on to have a healthy pregnancy? Pls I need ans o.
sweet heart....d best u can do now...is Rest and prayer......u thought and fears...might play a negative role.........
since ur doc said...the baby planted...well...pls drop ur fears and thought...and sleep...u re inmy prayer!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
@ chifreke, thanks for the mention. U try o, to rmbr all those names. Bt i wan ask, this one u dey type in a 'break and quench manner' , na d new style?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@ chifreke, thanks for the mention. U try o, to rmbr all those names. Bt i wan ask, this one u dey type in a 'break and quench manner' , na d new style?
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
onyinyechika08:

Sweetheart, quit your worries. your baby is fine and no matter the spotting will remain. I have heard of testimonies of bleeding self yet Baby shift n gave way for the blood. You carry covenant and you must always confess and remind urself of that. Baby's HB will definitly be seen as you rest and take ur medications. Our God the monarch of the universe and creator is WELL ABLE.

Team July mamas, Howz da pushing. God is with us all. Other mamas I hail tuwale
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
nefertitiram:

Nne,
I beg you in the name of God, follow your doctors advice. She did not say come for Cs. She said come for induction. All is still natural birth. If they baby is very active like that, I think he wants to come out.
You will be fine. 39 weeks baby is a mature one. Please, submit yourself for the induction, ok? Your next post should be birth story o!
God be with you

I understand sis,but the very doctor that attended to me is not my regular gynecologist,she only attended to me cuz my doctor was busy. She did not check me up,she didn't check my scan results,she only ask if av been contracting and I explain what I have been feeling since I don't know what labour pain is like and she just said I will have to be admitted if I don't deliver before tuesday and induction will be carried out. Am afraid of being admitted,well I pray my baby even come soonest because I have been feeling a kinda menstrual abdominal pains. I just can't wait
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kimoni:

God will surely take charge.

Pls ensure you get valid answers from the dr, sometimes they do these things for monetary reasons lipsrsealed That's really my concern here

God bless

That is one of my thoughts too,monetary reason but by God's grace my birth story is coming soon!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Juzzybabe:

That is one of my thoughts too,monetary reason but by God's grace my birth story is coming soon!

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=modath post=32544345]

Boss lady,permit my "poke nose" but hope all is well?

Hmmmm my dear sis, thank you for the poke nose o, it is allowed & shows u're in the spirit. I don't have any health complications neither does the baby,just waiting for baby to come intact my 1st scan has 12/04 as edd. Just yesterday, I dey house jeje when my neighbour's maid sort of came that she wanted to see me. Then I welcomed her in & asked what was the prob,then she started narrating to me of how she has been some dreams of my enemy dead,I rejected it & told her devil is a liar o. Hmmmm my people, I don't know the kind of spirit this girl is operating with o,no body has ever told me a thing like that since I got preggy not even MOG,this girl should not be more than 17or at most 18,I only relate once in a while with her madam o she only greets me & I answer her anytime we see,her boldness is what baffles me & the people she's staying with doesn't know she brought such message to me. Na so I start to scatter prayer since yesterday,who don see thia kain thing before?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I understand sis,but the very doctor that attended to me is not my regular gynecologist,she only attended to me cuz my doctor was busy. She did not check me up,she didn't check my scan results,she only ask if av been contracting and I explain what I have been feeling since I don't know what labour pain is like and she just said I will have to be admitted if I don't deliver before tuesday and induction will be carried out. Am afraid of being admitted,well I pray my baby even come soonest because I have been feeling a kinda menstrual abdominal pains. I just can't wait

May the blessings of the Hebrew women locate you! IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
sayoberry:
Welcome home mama twins,may God be with u n urs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
clinik:

proudmum,tanks for d mention.... Am truly grateful... Sammy is good too.. How is prouddad and lil proudy? hope pushing ministry is moving on well.. Our regards to DH.. Love u sister..!
Gud 2 hear from u dear.We re doing fine o n d ministry is moving well too,prouddad sent his regards too...Love u 2 sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kimoni:

Mummy2be
Mum2besoon
Mytestimony
Proudmom
Cutiereborn
Ummtwins
Testimonylife

(I'll keep updating)
Thanks 4d mention sis,we re all bless...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

Sweetheart, quit your worries. your baby is fine and no matter the spotting will remain. I have heard of testimonies of bleeding self yet Baby shift n gave way for the blood. You carry covenant and you must always confess and remind urself of that. Baby's HB will definitly be seen as you rest and take ur medications. Our God the monarch of the universe and creator is WELL ABLE.

Team July mamas, Howz da pushing. God is with us all. Other mamas I hail tuwale
#teamjulyallthewaynoonii#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
@imurboss d report of d evil one will not come 2 pass in ur life n in d life of other mamas In Jesus Name Amen...It is well with u dear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: morike94(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.