Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162723 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
sheweezy:
Think say na only me dey feel the quietness o, I just dey refresh, nothing new to read, ahan mamas ki lo n sele na.
Who remain for team April make you offload fast fast so june can see road o grin.
One quick question, in the hospital list, there is lotion but I don't want to use lotion for baby though I have bought it, I want to use coconut oil, should I still pack it to hospital or I should put only the coconut oil.
Same thing goes with me too,I want 2 use coconut oil though I'm doubtin if it will darken my baby...But I'm planning 2 pack d two! Sabi mamas abeg make una help us o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
proudmom38:

Same thing goes with me too,I want 2 use coconut oil though I'm doubtin if it will darken my baby...But I'm planning 2 pack d two! Sabi mamas abeg make una help us o.
U can pack d 2 & tell d nurse dat would be bathing d baby d one u prefer or u tak d one u prefer only. @ my hospital dey use whateva d mother brngs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Me sef don dey wonder.. I don over refresh the page! Looks like mamas are doing babymoon things ooo! I guess u can pack what you want them to use or better still u can ask the nurses or matron on your next visit to the hospital. Me I don use questions finish the nurses in my hospital, I even told dem to take me round to check the hospital labour room, theatre, private wards etc. Dey just dey laff me!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
modath:

One of the wonders of nature is that the baby somehow gets the needed nourishment(unless in a severe case of hyperemsis). Just try and take something even if its any of these choco drinks, fruits are alternatives as well.

Since you are already 12wks gone,within the next 2-3wks you should soon start to feel like your old self. Pele, it will end in joy.

Amen o. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
tobiaboG:
U can pack d 2 & tell d nurse dat would be bathing d baby d one u prefer or u tak d one u prefer only. @ my hospital dey use whateva d mother brngs
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 2:14am On Apr 20, 2015
nefertitiram:

I don't think it's related to d CS, get a knee guard to help support the knee, maybe you added some weight and the pressure is on your knee. Or you sprained it without knowing.
Wear the knee guard always, even when sleeping. If no progress, see your doctor
Knee guard? Have no idea what that is or where to get it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 2:26am On Apr 20, 2015
maebem:

#proudlyteamAugust, I no come late nah abi?
Wow, we are team mates, warm hugs n kisses kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 3:14am On Apr 20, 2015
SweetDinma:
Hello mamas, i am 39weeks according to my first scan and 38weeks according to my second scan. just noticed some blood in my discharge. It started this morning. Is it normal?
Normal.infact,the good news should be out by now.it is well with us in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 3:16am On Apr 20, 2015
My knees aches cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:31am On Apr 20, 2015
euphorbia:
Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 5:24am On Apr 20, 2015
mytestimony:

Lol, I used to be a sportswoman, so my knee was constantly sprained. You will find in any good sport shop or big pharmacy like MedPlus or HealthPlus. It is like a brace or a band you wear on the knee to support it while it heals from a sprain or a strain. It is quite inexpensive though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2015
euphorbia:

You too knee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Bbglory:
Wow, we are team mates, warm hugs n kisses kiss
Greaaaaaaaat, so happy to know my team mate, tnx and lots of love . Pls any other August mama in d hous? I ll like to know you o. @mytestimony and euphorbia pele dearie. It is well wit us all. @all good mrng

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Congrat dear,your story came just in time to uplift my depression. Am feeling so depressed especially this morng. This is my first and am already over due cry am feeling so downhearted even tho am just a day overdue. I was filled with so much anxiety when I was approaching my DD,now that it has passed and nothing yet,am feeling so depressed.

Please don't be depressed. I delivered at week 40+5days. It will end in Joy. Kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2015
cutekonkolo:

Don't be depressed sis, u ain't alone, am also In your shoes, though am four days to my edd and nothing yet, but let's calm down, we should remebr only God knows when d baby entered our womb and only he knows wen he/she will come. I was almost getting myself worked up before, but my doctor calmed m down assuring me that most FTM passed their EDD before giving birth, at least I know of senior Beedam that delivered at 41 weeks. So just relax and focus ur mind on some other things, watch TV/movies, read books and take a walk, it is well wt us and our LOs, it shaall end in praise Insha Allah.

How you dey my good and respectful junior. How far? You don born? Vigilante don carry me go so I'm just seeing this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2015
proudmom38:

How is proud dad. It's so obvious you dey perform your duty religiously if not he will be seen on every page complaining, begging, advising and praying( him be pastor ni tongue)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2015
proudmom38:

They no longer bathe for babies in the hospital ( maybe na all GH or just my own hospital). We were asked to bring coconut oil. That is what they said is being used to clean the baby. Also,you sure say you go get the time to even cream your baby body? I doubt it! except na CS because they stay longer in the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2015
mytestimony:

Check dealdey.com it's an online site and they still displayed it last week. Go to the "home" section. Don't forget to buy me something from there oooo. I will send my address later!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2015
LyndaRoyce:

Beedam! I CLIAM IT for my 3rd son's wife(ur daughter). Amen!!...
How re you nd urs? My kisses to ur cutie!
Lovinam I zoom you!....
Preggy mamas, I wish ya'll a stressfree delivery....
TTC mamas, as long as God lives, He'll never forsake His children...
Kpekusing mamas, more lubricant to ya tosky....

Okay o. No wahala. Can you please send your inlaw-to-be a flat screen television 42inches is manageable .I want to change the one at home tongue so good to see you here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2015
maebem:
Greaaaaaaaat, so happy to know my team mate, tnx and lots of love . Pls any other August mama in d hous? I ll like to know you o. @mytestimony and euphorbia pele dearie. It is well wit us all. @all good mrng

Present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2015
mytestimony:
So cos I no be pregnant woman no one wants to answer me ba

I call this treatment "operation find your square root" grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2015
beedam:

Check dealdey.com it's an online site and they still displayed it last week. Go to the "home" section. Don't forget to buy me something from there oooo. I will send my address later!
Lol. Thanks. Will chk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Good morning mamas, I'm sure we all had a beautiful 9t rest. I'm 30weeks+ & ve been feeling dis mild headache don't know wat cud b d course. grin can sum1 pls change the calender to june? Na everyday I dey check calender o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Welcum bimsusy,no b only u dey feel d headache o,am 32wks gone also team June.pls sabi mamas come to our aid o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
All mamas una doo.hw e de do una? I hear say women life ful of pain,frm menses to morning sicknes to labor.Na whao!.at all pushn mamas God go make it easy for us nd for viglantee God is ur strenght. I stil rember who i de follow 4 back @deezou hw bdy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
June mamas bimbusy, olaoyekemi and co i envy you gals oo. My hubby, his father and grand father were all born on june 6 and iv been kinda hoping i make another june 6 generation baby grin
All pushing mamas, God is with you. All Vigilantes, how ministry? To us TTC mamas, may the good Lord visit us sooner than we expect.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
beedam:

How is proud dad. It's so obvious you dey perform your duty religiously if not he will be seen on every page complaining, begging, advising and praying( him be pastor ni tongue)
Lol,no be dat one dey do me o...he no get choice dan 2 accept him fate n face front.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
olaoyekemi:
Welcum bimsusy,no b only u dey feel d headache o,am 32wks gone also team June.pls sabi mamas come to our aid o

The lord Is our muscle lol. Thank God I don sight my team mate grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
olaoyekemi:

The lord Is our muscle lol. Thank God I don sight my team mate grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=sugah post=32916798]June mamas bimbusy, olaoyekemi and co i envy you gals oo. My hubby, his father and grand father were all born on june 6 and iv been kinda hoping i make another june 6 generation baby grin
All pushing mamas, God is with you. All Vigilantes, how ministry? To us TTC mamas, may the good Lord visit us sooner than we expect.[/quote.

Whao! That's a luvly arrangements. The Lord will remember u & othe TTC mamas speedily IJN. Dnt 4get 2send me ur addy o!won't want 2miss dis years buffday celebrations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
beedam:

They no longer bathe for babies in the hospital ( maybe na all GH or just my own hospital). We were asked to bring coconut oil. That is what they said is being used to clean the baby. Also,you sure say you go get the time to even cream your baby body? I doubt it! except na CS because they stay longer in the hospital.
Ok thanks sis,hope d coconut oil no dey darken baby o?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
How una dey?prodmum how pushing?april mama's way remain oya make una drop sharp sharp o,@ all I hail o

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.