Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151729 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations mama Zaynie, Akorede's coming is blessed, she will be a star in her generation.
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Akorede was born around 6am this morning.

Team October!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
Congratulations ma. Welcome to the world beautiful Korede, may you forever be favored.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

OK ma thanks for your advice
I'll sure keep praying for her
Few weeks ago I dreamt a close friend initiated me into a cult just so I can destroy my home with my tongue, and before it will be clear the deed has been done, 1 out of my 3 fresh eggs broke in same dream. Since then I've been on vigil
So seeing this yesterday got me really worried
It's good you're a praying mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mama Suzy spotted. You've been MIA for sometime now, trust you're good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
So you said it and did it, weekend naming rice that I wanted to eat you withheld from me

God pass you this woman

Congrats bebe and welcome to the goodness bringer cool

zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please avoid her as much as possible

Keep praying for her but give her a lot of space for noe

tatacherie:

Amen and Amen!
Thanks ma'am
I'll sure be on the watch. Truth is things have never remained the same since she told me recently that a baba bathed her with Dogs's blood at a river bank, taking her panties along with the waves just to get her baby
My eyes just opened yesterday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!

Congrats ma'am. Akorede welcome . You shall be a true definition of your name.

Congrats to every mama who recently delivered.

To the remaining waddling October mamas God will make it easy on the day of delivery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Praise God.Congrats o.

zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=Godmother post=72106614]Mamas, I feel so bad. Just found out I had a miscarriage. My DD will be two this month and I was so looking forward to registering here again for 2018, now this.

I feel sort of empty and guilty, like the miscarriage is my fault. Don't even know what to do right now.[/quot

Please don't feel bad mama. Give thanks to God because He knows the best for us. He will grant you double for your loss . Please try and work with your doctor once you get pregnant again which will be soonest. All the best ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.
Team October!
Congratulations, Zaynie. Welcome baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
For now,keep her at a distance and mind your usage of words to her. She is really a bitter woman for now so be careful of her. Make sure you are praying for her.

tatacherie:

Thanks ma for this one. I'll avoid her for now that way she won't get to carry baby cos same yesterday she told baby she'll be coming to carry her every Sunday based on godmother wey she be

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello ma, so sorry for your loss.Please, do not blame yourself but strengthen yourself in the Lord.With faith, you shall conceive shortly by God's grace.

Godmother:
Mamas, I feel so bad. Just found out I had a miscarriage. My DD will be two this month and I was so looking forward to registering here again for 2018, now this.

I feel sort of empty and guilty, like the miscarriage is my fault. Don't even know what to do right now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.
Team October!
Congratulations mama zaynie finally Akorede is here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

Amen and Amen!
Thanks ma'am
I'll sure be on the watch. Truth is things have never remained the same since she told me recently that a baba bathed her with Dogs's blood at a river bank, taking her panties along with the waves just to get her baby
My eyes just opened yesterday

Say what? shocked shocked shocked
And you are still considering keeping such a person as a friend? My dear it's time to completely disassociate yourself from her before she drops something that the baba gave her in your home. Biko your home first before friendship

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
hunniesuzie:
So you said it and did it, weekend naming rice that I wanted to eat you withheld from me

God pass you this woman

Congrats bebe and welcome to the goodness bringer cool

Longa-longa trot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
Congratulations mama. May she always be a source of joy to you and your family Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.
Team October!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:

There's nothing wrong in checking baby out
Even if they send you back it will be all for good
Pls get your bag and to to the clinic immediately
Wishing you safe delivery

Have gone oh and I was examine, the woman only saw show but said labour will start soon that the cervix is yet to efface, but the pains on my waist right now oh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
. Congratulations momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Alhamdulillah, congratulations ma'am Zaynie, May Akorede be everything you prayed for. May she be a blessing to you, your household and the entire Ummah.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
apro-aproko

enque:

Longa-longa trot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Godmother:
Mamas, I feel so bad. Just found out I had a miscarriage. My DD will be two this month and I was so looking forward to registering here again for 2018, now this.

I feel sort of empty and guilty, like the miscarriage is my fault. Don't even know what to do right now.

so sorry God will give u double for your trouble

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aishlove(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
congratulations ma, may she continue to be source of joy for u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!

Congratulations zaynie...Akorede will bring goodness to your home. Sweet kisses to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Blessediva and Zaynie mama, big congrats to you. May your kids always bring you immense joy and comfort.

Tatacherie , mama's have said it all. Defeathered turkey?! Chicken? shocked grin Abeg, if no be kolo mental tins, then na witchcraft tins. Can one call that a joke or what? Well, I don't know if you guys usually joke to that level sha. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sorry for the loss Godmother. Be gentle with yourself so you can heal quickly. May you return with testimonies soon in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!
This woman,we go still storm the naming,weekday or not.
Congratulations,may her birth bring in goodness to your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Awww congratulations Mami, I was just thinking aloud last night that Akorede had better come in October o... If not whyworrypH will finish Zaynie with words.
Thank God for safe delivery, may she be all that you've prayed for and much more.
Mama i had already prepared what I will do should she fail to deliver in October and give birth November grin
I just pitied her jare, make that her big bump no go hit somebody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Godmother please don't blame yourself. God will surprise you shortly. My heart reaches out to you. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
zaynie:
Early Monday Goodness.

Team October!

Yay! Congrats to mama Akorede may she be source of joy to the family and generation at large. Welcome Akorede

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
tatacherie:
A very Beautiful and sunny morning to y'all mamas
Sorry to serial the thread but lemme rant before I run mad

My 4 year friendship is taking another turn..
So I met this friend of mine 4 years ago while TTC and we have really been supporting each other. We got married same year . We pray togeda, share experiences and even eat together. She is really peaceful and haven't had any issues whatsoever with her for 4 years now. I do love and care for her

I noticed things started changing when early this year I told her I'm expecting. She only said congrats and went offline. Unlike my first preggie where she almost screamed down the building from excitement. Usually I'm not a fan of telling friends and family that one is preggie but she's so close that I couldn't help it, oweing to the fact that I was in another state running a program only for me to return almost due, I felt she would feel sad that I couldn't share my joy with her

So she started ignoring my chats. 6 months later she msgd me only to discover I was on admission.
I finally relocated back to base and delivered. I'm not even bothered that she didn't show up and naming even though her house is just a pole away.

Now the issue is the 1st day she came to see us she met me bathing my 1 week old and said my baby looks like a defeathered turkey.. I was so shocked that I screamed WTF! She apologized and said she meant no harm but that my baby really look funny
Fast forward to 6 weeks later. She came to say hello yesterday and repeated the same thing - holding my baby's two legs and admiring them she was like" Chicken dey hungry me oo "..
This time around I almost told her to leave but had to control myself. I asked her what inspired the thoughts of eating chicken that early morning and she said my newborn's laps inspired her cos they look like chicken laps without apology. I shouted " so full human being now looks like chicken that you want to eat abi?" She burst into laughter.
She has been TTC for 4 years now, 1 miscarriage, 7 failed IUI and currently considering IVF. I had managed my temper so she doesn't feel cos she has no seed yet I mocked her or something. This is someone I dont go a day without saying a word of prayer for. Someone should pls tell me if I'm trying to overreact cos Im already afraid of the friendship
If you were in my shoes how will you react to this statement?

please run, this is no longer a friend. if na me that her end of coming to my house let alone carrying my baby

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.