Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8211035 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) (4748) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
chloe00:

I had the baby yesterday afternoon at about past 2pm via CS after the doctors said my liver was about to fail , the baby is alright in the incubator, I’m recuperating fine too . Thank you very much for your prayers everyone
Wow how did I get to the party late? Congratulations teamie, welcome to the newborn. Thank God it ended in praise, quick recovery to you both.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Xzandy:

Wow! Thank God it ended in praise.
Quick recovery to you and welcome to the world baby. kiss

Cc
whyworryPH
VannywealthDesi
November waddlers

Come and sing a special number for our first porter from December.

Yimu! Team December just showed you guys what you should be doing , start pooping our babies already.
#bringforthourcuties.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
whyworryPH:

Chai! For the sake of the drained bumbum, I will allow you give birth last week of November so that the bumbum can replenish what baby took grin
Don't thank me for helping out, November mamas are nice like that wink
Odieshi! I jump pass till Dec.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
whyworryPH:

Yes o, my teamie don't mind all those saying we are yet to open the floor cc Adorablewifey, come and see for yourself.
What I'm I coming to see kwa? my teamie just reminded you mamas we are now in Nov, that the hola covering you were doing because u don't want to port to October yaff do. We are nice like that tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

Amen to your prayers for our GTC mums and those that their journeys were cut short.
It was mad fun I tell you and can't wait to meet you all here again for another journey once I offload wink

That vigilante is indeed real o. No wonder my body is always taking a nap as if to stuck up on sleep for the days ahead.

But hope our princess is not having colic? I'm planning on giving baby coconut water once born to avert it hopefully. I think that will allow us sometime to snooze. What do you think?

Yes sis princess is having colic oh and I didn't give her coconut water because i had c section and couldnt move on my own for a day, they gave baby formula sef b4 I was able to breastfeed her because she was screaming non stop that night.
Even my group leader that received her said she hasn't heard about giving baby coconut water first, so couldn't help me achieve that coconut water remedy, I know my mum would have helped if she was to be alive, now we are struggling with colic sad
You can tell your mum to do that for you once baby is handed over to her if you are so sure of the remedy.

Pls enjoy your sleep now I have not had a real sleep, I always feel dizzy and fainting not because of anaemia but lack of good rest, I'm really sleep deprived.
Supernatural delivery dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2018
Xzandy:

Cappo i am doing very fine

I guess Nov mamas are waiting for me to open floor.....don't worry grin very soon by God's grace i will be here to announce my BA cool

BlessedDiva I miss seeing you here....

Hands up if you watch 'Baby changes everything' grin

Vigilante is very real mama, I don see am and I don believe.
Waiting patiently for the bolded, it shall end in praise for you...I hope I'll get the notification.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2018
chloe00:

I had the baby yesterday afternoon at about past 2pm via CS after the doctors said my liver was about to fail , the baby is alright in the incubator, I’m recuperating fine too . Thank you very much for your prayers everyone

Thank you Lord for a successful delivery, may God perfect all that concerns you and the blessed lo, quick recovery dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 1:20am On Nov 04, 2018
@cappo rabluk, we bless God. The ministry is moving gradually and awesomely to the glory of God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 3:31am On Nov 04, 2018
Have you heard about NHIS? I was introduced to it when I registered in a public hospital and was told to pay 5100k and I was told my delivery will be free, drugs and things I'll need for delivery. how true is this should I just get my things ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 3:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

I learnt it's quite good.. I didn't give birth there but we take our immunizations there.. you stay close by.. you might be my neighbor o.
it's possible... lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 5:03am On Nov 04, 2018
chloe00:

Congratulations teamie, God bless the new addition to your family. Quick recovery to you both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:12am On Nov 04, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Amen.

All those people teasing my teamies and I, please let's breath joor. tongue our EDDs haven't reached. It won't pass us by. As soon as it comes, we'll drop.

November mommies let's be encouraging our bodies and babies.
Me I just started taking my squats seriously.
God help us all.

Don't mind them cappo. Me that my baby is still developing his or her lungs and brains. I will not fall for December pressure. Besides, this is our month and we will Rock it wella as we please. If they make further noise, we will ask November to drag like October grin

I will start getting in some workouts shortly. We all shall have supernatural delivery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:16am On Nov 04, 2018
Adorablewifey:

What I'm I coming to see kwa? my teamie just reminded you mamas we are now in Nov, that the hola covering you were doing because don't want to port to October yaff do. We are nice like that tongue

I called you to see how powerful November is that we opened our floor with your teammate. And to also see how we are going to catch many more from your team including you tongue
We are taking our time and will start dropping when our inyanga have done cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:24am On Nov 04, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Yes sis princess is having colic oh and I didn't give her coconut water because i had c section and couldnt move on my own for a day, they gave baby formula sef b4 I was able to breastfeed her because she was screaming non stop that night.
Even my group leader that received her said she hasn't heard about giving baby coconut water first, so couldn't help me achieve that coconut water remedy, I know my mum would have helped if she was to be alive, now we are struggling with colic sad
You can tell your mum to do that for you once baby is handed over to her if you are so sure of the remedy.

Pls enjoy your sleep now I have not had a real sleep, I always feel dizzy and fainting not because of anaemia but lack of good rest, I'm really sleep deprived.
Supernatural delivery dear.
I can understand your state after the CS sis. I have heard so much about how effective the coconut water is by mamas from this thread. It's not like it's 100% guaranteed to work, but it's worth trying.

Like you, I have also lost my mum and would be doing this alone with hubby until mother in law joins us.
Please try and sleep when baby is sleeping in the daytime as it will help you. Don't worry, in few weeks, baby's discomfort will be over and you will be able to get some well-deserved sound and long sleep. Much love kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2018
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) 

Name...............EDD............SEX
1.Glimpse........... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
2.Bunny19.......... double for your trouble
3.Geesucc............14th Feb 2019
4.Messyodi..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe
5.Dazzlinganio.....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
6.Mumben........... 11th Feb 2019
7.Faithpeace......... 22nd feb 2019
8.Sweetveee........15th Feb 2019
9.AdedoyinO........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
10.Rabluk.......... ..24th Feb 2019
11.estagirl............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
12.Majestique......26th Feb 2019
13.Meeva621.......26th Feb 2019
14.gegyna............9th Feb 2019
15.stephmiracle...21st Feb 2019
16.kuhuz...............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme......
19.sholai...............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette........... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019

Mamas its a new month. how are you all doing.I'm sure the ministry is moving smoothly to the glory of God! We should be in our 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th week respectively. 3rd trimester is just by the corner so enjoy the remaining part of the honeymoon phase. I hope we are attending our ante natal classes and taken our 2nd dose of the TT injections.

Please come out and shake your bumbum and bump.

Shopping nko? I hope you're doing it small small already.I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task.

I believe our bumps are now obvious. Abeg do yanga with it oo before we start serious waddling. My tummy is not that big but i have started enjoying privileges. I no longer buy lunch myself in the office. Someone esp my bosses always buy lunch 4me. Few work load n I'm enjoying all the attention. We've been expecting this for a while so they are all very happy for me.

Let's not forget to put our team mate bunny19 and other mamas that stopped halfway in our prayers.

Please if i missed out on anyone or anything, please call my attention.

Pls take your supplements religiously ooo. Else I'll come knock on your doors and force feed you. grin grin

Dont also forget to do shakara with your bump o. Pls enjoy it while it lasts. Don't go around tying wrapper even at home. Show hubby what you've got wink wink

If you know the sex of your LO please provide.

@ mamas hyphee , yesitsme please respond with your EDD so we can update.

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and nuture them and it will end in praise. God bless us all 

Biko respond to roll call o. We need to be sure we're all fine. For those that want to port, you can show interest too and we'll add you wink wink grin

Come out and shake your bump and bum bum for us abeg.

Peace...
cappo i hail oh we are doing very well. Bump is growing truly and LO kicks are more defined. Only heaviness is pelvic region sometimes.. Babys gender is XY. I pray God continues to guide us through this amazing journey. Abeg anyone with up to date baby list should help us ftms o. God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gegyna(f): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2018
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme......

Mamas its a new month. how are you all doing.I'm sure the ministry is moving smoothly to the glory of God! We should be in our 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th week respectively. 3rd trimester is just by the corner so enjoy the remaining part of the honeymoon phase. I hope we are attending our ante natal classes and taken our 2nd dose of the TT injections.

Shopping nko? I hope you're doing it small small already.I pray God provides us with finances to be able to carry out this task.

I believe our bumps are now obvious. Abeg do yanga with it oo before we start serious waddling. My tummy is not that big but i have started enjoying privileges. I no longer buy lunch myself in the office. Someone esp my bosses always buy lunch 4me. Few work load n I'm enjoying all the attention. We've been expecting this for a while so they are all very happy for me.

Let's not forget to put our team mate bunny19 and other mamas that stopped halfway in our prayers.

Pls take your supplements religiously ooo. Else I'll come knock on your doors and force feed you. grin grin

Dont also forget to do shakara with your bump o. Pls enjoy it while it lasts. Don't go around tying wrapper even at home. Show hubby what you've got wink wink

Congratulations to all the strong mamas that have delivered their bundles of joy! May God bless your Lo's and give u d strength to nurse them. Those of us still waddling, I pray for ease for us all, we will hear d cry of our babies and nuture them and it will end in praise. God bless us all 

Biko respond to roll call o. We need to be sure we're all fine. For those that want to port, you can show interest too and we'll add you wink wink grin

Peace...

Cappo am doing pretty well. We are getting there gradually. Team February hope we are doing pretty well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2018
sweetveee:
cappo i hail oh we are doing very well. Bump is growing truly and LO kicks are more defined. Only heaviness is pelvic region sometimes.. Babys gender is XY. I pray God continues to guide us through this amazing journey. Abeg anyone with up to date baby list should help us ftms o. God bless you

You will find baby list on both links.
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/1210
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/4081

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2018
chloe00:

Congratulations,God keep you two strong for each other.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2018
sweetveee:
Thank you ma
You're welcome ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2018
Wetin I talk Dec mamas have started showing Nov mamas how to do things, Kikikiki. E be like say Nov mamas wantu exchange with Dec mamas. Come and appease us with truckloads of hollandia or else our Dec basin go pack all of una. Congrats mummy Chloe00 kiss
chloe00:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Vigilante is very real mama, I don see am and I don believe.
Waiting patiently for the bolded, it shall end in praise for you...I hope I'll get the notification.

Thanks alot mama...
Of course you will be among the first to know

As for the vigilante kpele o.....that's how i experienced same then.... Enjoy it while it lasts grin
Very soon you will feel like waking your baby up to play when she sleeps for too long. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzlinganio: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2018
rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme......

Peace...

Present capo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Hello people and happy Sunday to us all! wink
It is the 4th day of November. And we thank God for life. No God, no us! Thank you heavenly papa. cheesy
God has already perfected His miracle in the lives of some moms already.

Let's together thank God for chloe00's safe delivery. Praying God perfect hers and baby's health.

For those of us still in waiting, we shall in due time testify by God's grace. smiley

So let's get up and do what we need to do to bring those babies out here safely.
Keep being active in moderation,
Clean your homes,
Stock up your pantries with all you'll be needing after the baby arrives, so you won't be at a loss of what to feed the rest of your family when the newborn arrives.

For those with older children; do not neglect them because you're expecting a new one. Keep bonding with them, make them a pert of the whole process as much as possible. Let them feel loved and valuable, because neglect could breed rivalry. We do not want that for our children.

Above anything else, commit all your activities into God's ever helping hands. If you acknowledge Him in all you do he has promised to guide you. Friends you need His guidance in all things. Never think you can be anything apart from Him.

Listen to your intuitions, He could be directing you through them.

I wish all of us the best in everything. smiley

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEl..........................5th Nov

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov

9)bulunton...............................10th Nov

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov

14)rushingwind05....................19th Nov

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious................26th Nov

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Hello people and happy Sunday to us all! wink
It is the 4th day of November. And we thank God for life. No God, no us! Thank you heavenly papa. cheesy
God has already perfected His miracle in the lives of some moms already.

23)teewhysafe.................XY....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec

Kindly update sex to XX Cappo. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2018
whyworryPH:

Don't mind them cappo. Me that my baby is still developing his or her lungs and brains. I will not fall for December pressure. Besides, this is our month and we will Rock it wella as we please. If they make further noise, we will ask November to drag like October grin

I will start getting in some workouts shortly. We all shall have supernatural delivery.
Amen.

Yesso it is our month and we can do whatever we like, however we like it.
cheesy
*going back to bouncing with my large bump*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2018
Liftedhands:
Good morning beautiful ladies kiss kiss happy New month to you all. Congrats to the latest mummies and new preggers Your joy shall never be cut short.

*Goes back to peeping mode *

I have been refreshing refreshing your dairy, patiently waiting for the giveaways. Abi where is the give away taking place? cry cry

Happy Sunday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeva621: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2018
@rabluk we are fine cappo, just dealing with one small boil on my left side bumbum that won't make me sit properly.. hope you are good too? thanks for checking,God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2018
chloe00:

We thank God for his mercies . congratulations on the safe delivery. We pray for speedy recovery. Every organ in your body that is not functioning well, Father Lord, you created your daughter therefore renew and reset everything that needs to be renewed and reset to full functions in Jesus name. Amen.

It has ended in praise. Glory be to God.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Happy Sunday mamas
How today
Congrats to all the new moms God provide all it takes to care for these little ones
November mamas this is your month do shakara, go bring forth your cuties with ease
Sending y'all truck load of positive energy

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Naomi1990:
Have you heard about NHIS? I was introduced to it when I registered in a public hospital and was told to pay 5100k and I was told my delivery will be free, drugs and things I'll need for delivery. how true is this should I just get my things ready
You don't have to pay to get registered if you're a federal govt worker. But if you're not I'm only aware of the 15,000 naira yearly package. You register with the said some and are entitled to pay 10% of medical bills in an NHIS accredited clinic.
Pls try inquire well about this package in your locality. It has been very helpful, 2 months ago i payed 12k delivery fees against 120k
Nhis has always been a get registered and pay 10% of whatever bill it covers, I've never heard of this one. however get yourself prepared financially too
I wish you smooth delivery in due time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Yes sis princess is having colic oh
Pls enjoy your sleep now I have not had a real sleep, I always feel dizzy and fainting not because of anaemia but lack of good rest, I'm really sleepr.
Pele mama. We are in same both o
massaging my dd's tommy gently with warm water during bath time is what helps us. it makes her gas and poop well afterwards she sleeps peacefully
The lord is your strength o as per no sleep I really feel for you. it will relieve them soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) (4748) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.