Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149271 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2018
Anapuao:
BA BA BA
Jehovah has done it o
My princess arrived today 24th Nov, 2018 at 4:44pm after 40weeks 11days weighing 3.36kg via Emergency CS.
Mama is happy and relieved, baby is healthy and daddy is in love.
BS later. My sisters I saw something
Oya o passing the batton to Ayaomen and all the remaining Nov mamas... Its your turn
All mamas here your journies will end in praise

Congrats ma'am. So happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
rabluk:

Congrats mama anapuao. I was going to ask same question. Please tell is the name of the hospital abeg
Thanks mama. Its in Ireland, UCH Galway
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
Rbae:

Congrats ma'am. So happy for you
Thank you so much mama. I am lookingg forward to reading yours too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
FloraEC:

Lolzzz, never mind it'll get bigger again with breastmilk
Then flat
Flatter
And supporting flat. Just pray against stretch marks, that's the most annoying of them all.

grin grin thanks for telling me the blunt truth. I'll just start finding push up bras grin. It will be worth it in the end

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Why will we not praise you God? You have put laughter in our hearts. Thank you Jesus. Congrats mama. Blessings to your baby. kiss
We can't praise God enough my Cappo. He is faithful!!!
Thanks a lot. Kisses to your prince too and our birthday mate. Oh my joy is full

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming today at about 1:15pm, 24th November weighing 3.4kg with tear o.

Omo so Cappo VannywealthDesi and Anapuo we all planned it. Congrats to you great ladies. God is faithful. November mamas just carry vex drop am today.

Thank you all that asked after me. Still in disbelief that I am now a mother.
BS coming soon. Love you all!

I'm cry right now... tears of joy. Congrats mama, I'm so happy for you. Yes, you are now a mother. It's Jah all the way mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Oluwa e tobi oooo.
Today 24th is my 2nd year wedding tradversary. See B.A back to back, this is surely a sign that heaven has remembered me.
Oya ooo, 26th is my white wedding anniversary, please someone should bless me with B.A on Monday.
Congratulations mamas

Mama, you've got a very good heart and I know God will surprise you soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
amorprincesa:
Hahahaha cheesy I know you will catch me! I bought an ovulation kit in advance for next year. Only for God to say my daughter you are on your own. That is not my plan grin now am looking for who to dash the kit as belle haff kuku enter.
Congrats you nearly made it to 2019 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2018
ayaomen:
God be praised, I put to bed a bouncing baby girl weighing 3.8kg as at 1:32 pm via C.S after being induced but failed. To God be the glory.

Congrats mama. May God bless the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Thank you dear
FloraEC:

Lolzzz, by the time is been handled by big baby and small baby cry cry. Thank God for double decker bra. Life saver.

Congratulations grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Lol cheesy thank you dear!
Giddyperson:

Congrats you nearly made it to 2019 cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
We plan but GOD plans big for us....happy for you stil waiting on mine.mama kindly transfer ovulation kit to me i need ma tongue tongue
amorprincesa:
Hahahaha cheesy I know you will catch me! I bought an ovulation kit in advance for next year. Only for God to say my daughter you are on your own. That is not my plan grin now am looking for who to dash the kit as belle haff kuku enter.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
congratulations mama @whyworryph,@vannywealthdesi @Anapuao.i big congrats this one you PEOPLE GAVE BIRTHDAY TO TRIPPLE grin grin MAY GOD BLESS YOUR LOS...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Congratulations ma,may GOD bless your LOS
ayaomen:
God be praised, I put to bed a bouncing baby girl weighing 3.8kg as at 1:32 pm via C.S after being induced but failed. To God be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Adorablewifey:

*drags her close by the ear* so you are deceiving yourself with that 28/12 edd date abi? Oya carry your bumbum to the market and shop for our baby before you're taken unaware.

Dearest Cappo.. how are you doing?count down to our month of miracles and dropping back to back..
I have shopped ooo **dancing azonto** e remain to pack and arrange baby room..That EDD date is really deceiving me but almost done with everything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hey mamas! How are we?

Raise your hand if you have had your opened PCM bottle on your table for 6 months plus.

Oya read this!

https://nefescorner.com/wheres-your-medicine-stored/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anapuao:
BS BS
Hello mamas I said let me submit this before vigilante goes into full gear and when everything is fresh
WARNING: A very long read o...
Congratulations mama and welcome to your princess, indeed it ended in praise.
so happy for you and may she be a source of joy to you and the generation at large.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
rabluk:

grin grin thanks for telling me the blunt truth. I'll just start finding push up bras grin. It will be worth it in the end
Buy for future use cos you can't wear it while breastfeeding especially if your boobs is engorged or you've an impatient baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thank you soo much for the prompt responses, i have started with the garden egg leave..i really appreciate
Cc: Adorablewifey
Giddyperson
nnekaike
RoseeyO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
seunmarytemi:
congrats cappo, I couldn't hold my tears when even I come online so I need to stay off. So I know by now u should have put to bed that is why am hear. congrats once Again
It is well. January we are expecting you here and in 9months you will share your testimony. This pain you now feel wil soon be a bygone. You're strong honestly. I'll keep upholding you in prayers.* Warm hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thank you! Don't worry God gat you. It is a manual kit (picture attached). If you stay in Lagos, Isolo, Ago/okota axis to be precise, it will be easier for me cos of cost of transportation.
Surulady:
We plan but GOD plans big for us....happy for you stil waiting on mine.mama kindly transfer ovulation kit to me i need ma tongue tongue

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hello mama's in the house. Please, is it normal for one's aerola (hope I got d spelling sad) to be dark, peppery and peeling during pregnancy? I've been having nipple pain, peeling and peppery aerola. I also observed those things that look like pimple, around the aerola has Increased in number+ it's painful too and there are days it'll disappear. I showed it to my friend who is a nurse and she told me its milk duct and I shouldn't be worried. I'm so scared and worried coz its still peeling and pepperry.

I'm going to the hospital tomorrow tho but I'm so scared. God help me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
thank you ma,i stay at yaba i can arrange for a dispatcher to get it for me if i get the axact location .
amorprincesa:
Thank you! Don't worry God gat you. It is a manual kit (picture attached). If you stay in Lagos, Isolo, Ago/okota axis to be precise, it will be easier for me cos of cost of transportation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anapuao:

Thank you so much mama. I am lookingg forward to reading yours too

Uwc. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rbae:
Hello mama's in the house. Please, is it normal for one's aerola (hope I got d spelling sad) to be dark, peppery and peeling during pregnancy? I've been having nipple pain, peeling and peppery aerola. I also observed those things that look like pimple, around the aerola has Increased in number+ it's painful too and there are days it'll disappear. I showed it to my friend who is a nurse and she told me its milk duct and I shouldn't be worried. I'm so scared and worried coz its still peeling and pepperry.

Do u clean it with anything? It’s dry that’s why it’s peeling. I suggest u moisturize it always with Vaseline.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anitaamich:

Do u clean it with anything? It’s dry that’s why it’s peeling. I suggest u moisturize it always with Vaseline.

I've never cleaned it before. OK mama. Thanks. I'll do that now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
4realwoman:
Congratulations mama and welcome to your princess, indeed it ended in praise.
so happy for you and may she be a source of joy to you and the generation at large.
Indeed mama, it ended in Praise. Amen and Amen! Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please is there any 4d scan centre in Lagos? I think omvial left ikeja. Thanks

Cc
Sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coccoh(f): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
whyworryPH:
BA BA
I welcomed my prince charming today at about 1:15pm, 24th November weighing 3.4kg with tear o.

Omo so Cappo VannywealthDesi and Anapuo we all planned it. Congrats to you great ladies. God is faithful. November mamas just carry vex drop am today.

Thank you all that asked after me. Still in disbelief that I am now a mother.
BS coming soon. Love you all!

Wow... Congratulations sizteh, I am so happy for you. It's finally ended in praise. Enjoy motherhood smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayomikunkco: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Its all normal just apply a jelly on it and you will be fine.
All this first timers sef
Rbae:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
rabluk:

My pipo, please respond to the quoted abeg. I take God beg u.
Cc zaynie , floraec , giddyperson , gegyna , joomie messyodi
London bridge has fallen down, fallen down, fallen down.
London bridge has fallen down, my dear lady!
No where wey dem no dey pack fowl for night

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ayomikunkco:
Its all normal just apply a jelly on it and you will be fine.
All this first timers sef

Hehehehe. Okay mama. Thanks. We firstimers too get wahala grin. Everything nah fear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.