Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153451 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:58am On May 05, 2015
Newmum15:
antenatal is 80k(as at late last year)and yes there are antenatal classes.It holds every Wednesday.

Out of curiosity, please is the 80k just for antenatal/drugs or does it include delivery?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Newmum15: 9:09am On May 05, 2015
MGeey:

Out of curiosity, please is the 80k just for antenatal/drugs or does it include delivery?
Just for antenatal and routine drugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:36am On May 05, 2015
Newmum15:
Just for antenatal and routine drugs.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heeds2532(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2015
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are overweight ? overweight is defined as a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this symptoms that often time they go for surgery and other dangerous means of burning out fat, but thank God for T5 Fatburner you can get that done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lamdec(f): 10:32am On May 05, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Can u pls post a pix of the skin reaction u r talking about. Ao long hv u bn on skineal?
I have been on skineal for a week now. I attached some pictures, the others are in areas I can't post online. I am on my way to see my gynecologist now cos I was so weak yesterday and I was vomiting excessively, with headache sore throat and all...I just pray June come quickly.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:03am On May 05, 2015
lamdec:

I have been on skineal for a week now. I attached some pictures, the others are in areas I can't post online. I am on my way to see my gynecologist now cos I was so weak yesterday and I was vomiting excessively, with headache sore throat and all...I just pray June come quickly.
May God heal u sis..Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 11:17am On May 05, 2015
cutiereborn:

Senior, if I will complain, then it would be with smiles. Pregnancy is such a gift.

My dear yes it is o! The kicking will get you wondering if a foetus is capable of such energy! After a kicking episode, u may feel sore from within.

I am just 23 weeks gone, my bladder feels like my LO's trampolin! At 2 am, the kicking wakes me up and keeps me awake till almost 4am when we both get us get some sleep! There are some silent days, according to google, the baby is conserving energy for a growth spurt. Then immediately afterwards, it resumes again with renewed vigour! If it isn't kicking, it is squirming or somersaulting or jumping on your bladder!

I complained to my doc once about the intensity of these feelings, he attributed it to the location of my placenta, at the back near my spine, the baby has the entire front to use as target practice and there is nothing to cushion me from the kickboxing! Ouch!

Why do I feel like I am ranting?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:20am On May 05, 2015
stadora:

am in nyanya, I hv a general hosp close 2 me, bt like how much wil it cost me for registration?

Don't really no much about that area, but it shouldn't be that expensive, you can go there and make enquirer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 11:22am On May 05, 2015
mummy2be:
Lo is doing great sucky sucky boy,where in warri?

Boyz can such wella. i stay @ new layout off jakpa road
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 11:33am On May 05, 2015
mybose:
Please doctors on the thread, I need ur urgent help. I'm five month old pregnant and I've been noticing serious challenges in my body lately. Infact, I've been admitted in hospital since yesterday due to the fact that one side of my head (my cheek, lips and eye) is not functioning well. One side of my lips is bending towards another side and one of my eyes is growing deep to the extent I cannot walk alone. After beeing treated yesterday, I noticed that my second eye was being affected too. What could have lead to this? I never had or experienced any deformity in my life. When I got to my doctor b4 admission, he read my BP as 100/60 and till now, my BP is still between 100/60-110/70. Please, somebody in the house should help because I don't knw what is happening to me. Thanks in advance.

I am not a doctor, but your BP is alright... this case is serious!
If one side of your face is distorted (as seen in stroke victims) and you can't walk alone (meaning that side of your body is also affected...) I think you need a CAT scan for further investigation to rule out stroke, but I am wondering if your BP is so good, where did stroke come from?

Your doctors need to make full investigation! Did you have a blood clot somewhere which could have lodged in your neck and distorted blood flow to your brain for a few mins but long enough to affect brain activity? I wish you quick recovery, stroke is not your portion in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lamdec(f): 11:49am On May 05, 2015
mybose:

I'm still in general hospital in Ikere, Ekiti State. I was first treated for vomitting because I vomitted throughout the previous night I came to the hospital. Thanks.
I think you should try and go to the Teaching hospital at ado.since ikere is not far from there, I trust they will attend to you better there, it is well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lamdec(f): 11:56am On May 05, 2015
proudmom38:

May God heal u sis..Pele
Amen o, I just got to the hospital now, my gynecologist is not yet around so I am to see a doctor first and wait till he arrives
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:07pm On May 05, 2015
nefertitiram:

My dear yes it is o! The kicking will get you wondering if a foetus is capable of such energy! After a kicking episode, u may feel sore from within.

I am just 23 weeks gone, my bladder feels like my LO's trampolin! At 2 am, the kicking wakes me up and keeps me awake till almost 4am when we both get us get some sleep! There are some silent days, according to google, the baby is conserving energy for a growth spurt. Then immediately afterwards, it resumes again with renewed vigour! If it isn't kicking, it is squirming or somersaulting or jumping on your bladder!

I complained to my doc once about the intensity of these feelings, he attributed it to the location of my placenta, at the back near my spine, the baby has the entire front to use as target practice and there is nothing to cushion me from the kickboxing! Ouch!

I thought I'm d only one being woke in d middle of d nite by LO's kickboxing here! It's feels gr8.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
lamdec:

Amen o, I just got to the hospital now, my gynecologist is not yet around so I am to see a doctor first and wait till he arrives
Ok sis,u will come back with gud report by His grace..It is well dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 12:59pm On May 05, 2015
cutiereborn:
Experienced Mamas, abeg make una answer my question nah.
What does LO's kicks feel like? Though I haven't felt that 30sec lower abdomen/pelvic sharp pain today, I would still want to know what LO's kicks feel like so I would recoginse it as soon as I feel it. Am already 20wks plus gone, FTM but shouldn't I have felt it already?

cutiereborn, pls worry less if you are on the plump side, for me I didnt feel any kick or flutters as such till 24 wks while others started from 16 wks. My doctor scaned and said baby was fine and when the kicks started it was massive. you will surely feel it. No cause for alarm. Your baby is just doing shakara for now so relax

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 1:04pm On May 05, 2015
Proudmum, my teammates. thumps up. I can see ur oga and baby are also full of activity too just like daddy. grin

God will help us 2 more months to go and our dancing will flow.

Lamdec, you are in my prayers. it is well.

May mamas you guys should hurry oooo, Gods grace is already ahead of you all.

Other Pushing teams I hail oooo
Proudly teamJuly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2015
@stadora,am in dat nyanya area,d last tm I was in d general hospital,I was tld 2 cm bk in may,so I can't gv u d details of hw d registration is,so is beta u go and check,and plz tell me wen is dia antenatal classes,thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:32pm On May 05, 2015
IyaderaChuks:
Proudmum, my teammates. thumps up. I can see ur oga and baby are also full of activity too just like daddy. grin

God will help us 2 more months to go and our dancing will flow.

Lamdec, you are in my prayers. it is well.

May mamas you guys should hurry oooo, Gods grace is already ahead of you all.

Other Pushing teams I hail oooo
Proudly teamJuly
Hi team mate,dis on n off u re doing diaris God ooo lol...My dear na so I see papa n pikin o lol..Yes o,we re almost there july is very close,Dancing azonto! May d Lord keep us all n may we carry 2 term n deliver like d hebrew woman Amen...
#Teamjulyalltheway#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 1:35pm On May 05, 2015
shiller:
@stadora,am in dat nyanya area,d last tm I was in d general hospital,I was tld 2 cm bk in may,so I can't gv u d details of hw d registration is,so is beta u go and check,and plz tell me wen is dia antenatal classes,thanks in advance.
@stadora, pls I'm interested in the info too. 10x. Madam shiller, hw body? Happy pushing o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 2:13pm On May 05, 2015
ozycy:
Hello sweet mama's in the house, I need help with good hospital in gwarimpa axis and it's neighborhood where I can register for antenatal. I moved recently to Dis area. The hospital I used before is quite far from me now. Thanks #teamoctober#
u are welcome my team mate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
Teegali:
hello all mama s in the house,how pushing ministry .we will all carry to term by God s grace.For d new mamas that just delivered God will make ur LOs ur source of joy.Abeg,senior mamas pls I don't know if its safe for me to take Laridox antimalarial, I went to my doctor last thursday n I complained of d malaria symptoms but I was only given d usual folic and ferrous n also one injection IM at my upper arm,although I don't know if d injection is antimalarial. the symptoms is really dealing with me ooo n I m sick almost evryday.I m 18+ weeks n I m to see him in two weeks time.sorry for the long post n thank you all.
Do an mp first to confirm u hv significant malaria( nt few or 1 plus). If d malaria s significant, then laridox wont do as it isnt an ACT. It ll b better to tk an ACT. Bt do d test first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:26pm On May 05, 2015
Please I need help on where I can get maternity jean and other maternity wears in abuja around gwarimpa. I ve searched in some stores but didn't see. Pls I need d info as I don't want to be moving from one shop to the other without success. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2015
nefertitiram:

U had me in stiches laughing so hard esp the part of ur front stomach being used for target practice!
You are not ranting jare, rather sharing life long experiences.
We shall all carry to full term. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 5:15pm On May 05, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

cutiereborn, pls worry less if you are on the plump side, for me I didnt feel any kick or flutters as such till 24 wks while others started from 16 wks. My doctor scaned and said baby was fine and when the kicks started it was massive. you will surely feel it. No cause for alarm. Your baby is just doing shakara for now so relax
Thanks for the advice, am more relaxed now that all you beautiful mamas have put my mind to rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 6:48pm On May 05, 2015
@Lamdec, hp u were able to see ur gynae today. I also had sometin like burns on my skin especially my armpit & they were so painful. I cldnt see my doc cos it wasn't time for my appt wit him, I jus bought Funbact-A & applied on it after cleaning d affected areas wit warm water & purit antispectic & in few days it started healing.

Whatever the case is, pls consult ur doc first. U r healed in Jesus Name.

Gd evening everyone! June mamas, how bori?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 7:33pm On May 05, 2015
@ummtwins2,am 5n ooo and d pushing too,God has being wonderful,hp ure fine too?God is with us,happy pushn mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lamdec(f): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
kechyl:
@Lamdec, hp u were able to see ur gynae today. I also had sometin like burns on my skin especially my armpit & they were so painful. I cldnt see my doc cos it wasn't time for my appt wit him, I jus bought Funbact-A & applied on it after cleaning d affected areas wit warm water & purit antispectic & in few days it started healing.

Whatever the case is, pls consult ur doc first. U r healed in Jesus Name.

Gd evening everyone! June mamas, how bori?
Thanks everyone for your concern, I really appreciate it. I saw him today and he asked that I continue with skineal but added a drug...loratidine. I also did blood test that shows that I have malaria and throat infection that is why I have been vomiting. the drugs I was given were so much and God knows I hate using drugs but I will tryyyyy so much to complete them. I am so very tired, I am off to bed.Goodnight everyone and thanks for today once again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:51am On May 06, 2015
christabeli:
Try federal staff.

@Ozycy,

I not only second this public service announcement,I "third" it, Fed staff is not your average GH, its a private/public patnership kind of setting so you receive a private hospital care with a marginal price difference from a public health facility.

Its 1k to register,each visit is 1k for PCV and urinalysis, 8k for ANC comprehensive test and on or before 28wks you are required to pay 30k for a VB delivery.

If you don't require a CS(120k) all your care won't get up to 50k

Option B;
District Hospital Gwarinpa,closer to you, same facilities as Fed staff, great hospital (my friend's neighbour's barely 7mths baby was delivered and saved by the NICU) but the
CROWD is lipsrsealed as is usual with GHs.

Registration is N500, routine visits is N200, test can't get to more than 3-4k, VB is 5k and CS is 40k.... Immunisation of the baby is free unlike fed staff that charges.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:01am On May 06, 2015
@my teammates,

@Proudy,@kaffy,@Keji,@lala@iyadera and anyone else I didn't mention,no be disrepect ooo,na preggy brain cause am. How una dey?

Slowly but surely,our ministry is moving to the permanent site,before we know it,May will be done,just June to wait out...

@All pushing mamas,
I hail everybody ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 9:52am On May 06, 2015
Experienced mamas, please advice. I have been having serious pains on my left lower abdomen, that goes right to my back and thigh,gets worse in the night & can hardly sleep. I have been having serious constipation, dont know if that is the cause. I'm just 10wks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:56am On May 06, 2015
My ex mates grin how una dey? Im now ur senior senior o.
I want to thank all of you for your messages and words of comfort. I'm OK now. How is you all? The kicks, jabs, blows, pelvic pain, bladder pain, back pain, leg pain, hungry pain, sleppy pain, rolling over in bed, And that one that feels as if the baby is pinching you from inside?
It s well.
God will give you the energy and may you all carry to term, or over term ( some people like over term)

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 10:15am On May 06, 2015
proudmom38:

Hi team mate,dis on n off u re doing diaris God ooo lol...My dear na so I see papa n pikin o lol..Yes o,we re almost there july is very close,Dancing azonto! May d Lord keep us all n may we carry 2 term n deliver like d hebrew woman Amen...
#Teamjulyalltheway#

My sweetie, I just dey ooo but not off n on. Sometimes I get lazy to reply remember am still using 2 fingers to type because of dat carpel turnnel syndrome in pregnancy but e be like say your own don stop. My own is still in hyper mood. Pls did anyone do anomaly scan cos my doctor insist i must do it and i told him its already late for dat. Dont need stress at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.