Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,064 members, 7,832,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8187827 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Congratulations mama Ekis.. God bless u n urs

February mamas u guys r not shearing ur BS o.. Kilode? even cappo sef.. Wish u all quick recovery..
Ekis:
Join me to praise God,i have seen His goodness. my little princess arrived on 18/2 at exactly 6.30 am weight is 2.9 without tear. I wish all expected mothers quick and easy delivery without complications.
cc cappo Rabluk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
You can check from 18weeks
Horla01:

Thanks for checking on us. No one will cast their young before time in the mighty name of Jesus. Please o when can sumbody start checking for sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Congratulations!
Ekis:
Join me to praise God,i have seen His goodness. my little princess arrived on 18/2 at exactly 6.30 am weight is 2.9 without tear. I wish all expected mothers quick and easy delivery without complications.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ekis:
cc cappo Rabluk

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Horla01:

Thanks for checking on us. No one will cast their young before time in the mighty name of Jesus. Please o when can sumbody start checking for sex
Sex will reveal from 20weeks so your next scan will indicate the sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ekis:

Congratulations mama... God bless the baby and family at large
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ekis:
cc cappo Rabluk
Amen!
Congratulations dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ekis:
cc cappo Rabluk

Congratulations mama!!!!.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horla01: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
missyblissy:

You can check now but i will advise you wait till maybe 30 weeks to know. I have check doc and scan said its xx and am hoping it is xx too. I will check again at the 30 weeks to know so i can start shopping immediately cos i don't want to shop for xx and discover it xy later. I have plenty things for xx already so i dey beg lo since that it should remain xx grin
Hahahaha...... according to my hubby sha cos he's a doctor he said it should be accurate at this point but I'm just a bit sceptical sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horla01: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
amorprincesa:
You can check from 18weeks
Thank you ma I'm past 18 weeks already..... according to app I should be in the 6th month so I'll go check sharply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horla01: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
sayoddy:

Sex will reveal from 20weeks so your next scan will indicate the sex
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ekis:
cc cappo Rabluk
Congrats Mama smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 34,35,36,37 and 38.
May God continue to strengthen us all. Mama's please try respond to roll call, the response is not encouraging at all.

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.
Hows baby kicking??

Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX. DD
February porter
1. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo 14/02

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX

1. rbae ................... 24th March...................Bobo

2. Sparklebee..........13th March....................Sisi

3. kokolet007...........15th March..................Bobo

4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March................. Bobo

5. Lehwah ...................1st March .................Bobo

6. diamondc..............25th March..................Bobo

7. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

8. PraisesG.................8th March

9. Jibola22..................6th March

10.goodfortun............ 10th March.............. Bobo

11. Jennyurch..............4th March

12. Debuyima...............23rd March

13. Eyifunmi................31st March

14. vicvicky.................30th March

15. Iyawotuntun............ 7th March........... Bobo

16. successhungry........31st March......... Bobo

17. Ciscagirl..................21st March........... Sisi

18. Dunns.....................8th March....

19. zuleikha..................28th March...........Double Double

20. callola......................13th March............

21. Toopee...................27th March...........Sisi

Please, CC me if you are a team March mama and I didn't write your name on the list. Mama's, don't forget to clean ur nipple with olive oil and cotton wool once you are in week 36.

Congrats to mama @Naomi1990. We rejoice with you mama.
PLEASE UNA GOOD EVENING THIS IS MY TEAM OH BEEN LOOKING FOR UNA SINCE OHMY EDD IS 15TH MARCH THEY SAID SISI. CAPPO RBAE I HAIL O

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Horla01:

Hahahaha...... according to my hubby sha cos he's a doctor he said it should be accurate at this point but I'm just a bit sceptical sha

Am saying from my twin sister experience. They told her second child was a girl at 32 weeks, she was very happy and shopped for baby girl clothes from day one to 1 year only for her the lab doc to inform hwr at 36 weeks that its a boy, she wept like a baby and was really and she didn't believe him until the day if delivery she asked the nurse if its a girl and she said its a boy ooo look at it before you think say i change your pikin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amytosin: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 34,35,36,37 and 38.
May God continue to strengthen us all. Mama's please try respond to roll call, the response is not encouraging at all.

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.
Hows baby kicking??

Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX. DD
February porter
1. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo 14/02

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX

1. rbae ................... 24th March...................Bobo

2. Sparklebee..........13th March....................Sisi

3. kokolet007...........15th March..................Bobo

4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March................. Bobo

5. Lehwah ...................1st March .................Bobo

6. diamondc..............25th March..................Bobo

7. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

8. PraisesG.................8th March

9. Jibola22..................6th March

10.goodfortun............ 10th March.............. Bobo

11. Jennyurch..............4th March

12. Debuyima...............23rd March

13. Eyifunmi................31st March

14. vicvicky.................30th March

15. Iyawotuntun............ 7th March........... Bobo

16. successhungry........31st March......... Bobo

17. Ciscagirl..................21st March........... Sisi

18. Dunns.....................8th March....

19. zuleikha..................28th March...........Double Double

20. callola......................13th March............

21. Toopee...................27th March...........Sisi

Please, CC me if you are a team March mama and I didn't write your name on the list. Mama's, don't forget to clean ur nipple with olive oil and cotton wool once you are in week 36.

Congrats to mama @Naomi1990. We rejoice with you mama.
. Team march edd march 12, sisi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
curvilicious:

Congrats mami
Safe journey mami
We go join you soon
H&H 9months

Thank you... We dey expect you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ekis:
cc cappo Rabluk

Congratulations. God bless her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horla01: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
missyblissy:

Am saying from my twin sister experience. They told her second child was a girl at 32 weeks, she was very happy and shopped for baby girl clothes from day one to 1 year only for her the lab doc to inform hwr at 36 weeks that its a boy, she wept like a baby and was really and she didn't believe him until the day if delivery she asked the nurse if its a girl and she said its a boy ooo look at it before you think say i change your pikin grin
Hahahaha...... so we can't be so sure of the sex it is well o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
missyblissy:

Which is why you should shop with us, we will be readily available to swap all your girl's stuff to boys.

kiss

Don't mind me biko. Let me sell my market small

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
BA BA BA!!!

I welcomed my glorious prince and princess on 18/2 via Elcs
weight: Prince: 2.9kg
Princess: 3.1kg..
Babies and mummy, daddy and bigsis doing fine..thanks to God.. Cs mamas i hail una ooo...it isn't easy

cc My original cappo Rbae
and my borrowed cappo Rabluk..
Bs will come later.. safe delivery to the rest of the mamas

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Babies and mummy, daddy and bigsis doing fine..thanks to God.. Cs mamas i hail una ooo...it isn't easy

Big congrats mummy twins. God bless the new borns. Wow 2.9kg and 3.1kg! Can’t imagine how huge your stomach was lol. Wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:58am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Awww... Jehova overdo. We thank you God.
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:53am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Congratulations iya beji!!!! What a wonderful combo. Me know say you go hang booth after this sharperly grin grin We thank God safe delivery!!!! Kisses them for me ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Ekis:
cc cappo Rabluk
congratulations ma'am... May God bless the baby and ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:48am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=jennyurch post=75941765]BA BA BA!!!

congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:01am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Wow! Congrats mama. I'm so happy for you mama Ejima. #double double#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2019
Rbae , am sorry mama! It wasn't my fault entirely! One day like that I draft a long post just to see that it didn't post, Biko emabinu, I really appreciate your efforts collectively! Congratulations to all the new momma! Team march God will surely see us through. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Horla01:

Hahahaha...... so we can't be so sure of the sex it is well o
For the first three months you can buy unisex clothes,eg,shorts, trousers,jump suit,and add one or two both gender specific clothes,if you will do things like naming.
So at the end of the day,you can give out or save the unused ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Congratulations dear!
Welcome twins!
No one easy O,rest well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Congrats.......iya ibeji smiley smiley may the lord protect and keep them together
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations mama Ejima! Welicome twins!
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2019
jennyurch:
BA BA BA!!!

congrats NNEM keep waxing in Gods strength

(1) (2) (3) ... (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.