Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138052 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Good day waddling mamas. while packing our baby bags don't forget to get a Sitz bath Bow for yourself. Gone of the days where we mothers sit on paint bucket after delivery. sitz bath bowls fit right into the toilet seatand it's very comfortable. it is also very useful in healing if you had a tear or episiotomy during delivery.Call or WhatsApp 07058736173

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
As we all know July is the month of perfection as it happens to be the 7th month of each year.. I pray we all have perfect reasons to be celebrated together with our LO's, families and well wishers..Amen....

Congrats to all our senior mamas who av birthed their LO's and our March mamas who are still warming up, I say it will all end with praise. Amen.
We still keep in mind and in prayers, our lovely moms to be, who had one complication or the other durning deir journey, we await y'all before the end of this year with your double, and triple testimony..

So my darling July mamas how is the journey going? Was admitted over the weekend, had malaria nd needed to be observed, I thank God all is going well nd LO as been giving different karate kicks lol. We r getting there, nd I believe the lord will see us through, we shall record no loss. Amen
We should be in week 23,22,21,20,19 by now, we should be able to get to know our LO SEX by now, pls update us all.. Enjoy your fruits, rest well, take as many pic durning this journey as possible like me#wink

Oya July mamas who are still in hiding, we await you to join us..

Please indicate with your Name, sex and EDD.
Name. Sex. Edd
1.Habbeyoluwa : Sex.... 10/7
2.Lemonadewifey: Sex...... 23/07
3.fyngal1: Sex...... 27/7
4.client: Sex..... 6/7
5.ultimatebunmi1... Sex..... 7/7 or 12/7
#TeamJuly
#TeamSupernaturalbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Olajumoke459 Sex 7/7

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2019
August mamas, how we dey oh!
Finally braced up to take TT yesterday, still aches slightly sha. Hope we are adding ferrous tabs and calcium to our fancy pregy supplements? My pcv is kinda low so was asked to ditch d one am taking and use hospital drugs .
Any big bumps yet?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2019
pam09:
Here it is

Bless you. Will call her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
yes oo, almost due self.. the cappooo then
StrongWoman333:
Hello Pregnant women how are you all? I missed you all. I missed being pregnant. grin grin grin grin

Where are my team June 2017 Mama's? Is anyone on 2nd missionary journey grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by koyabride: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Doing great thanks.
Am yet to take TT have been scheduled for next week cos i just registered last week.
Baby bump is massive now.
Wish us all successful journeys

hotmomma:
Finally braced up to take TT yesterday, still aches slightly sha. Hope we are adding ferrous tabs and calcium to our fancy pregy supplements? My pcv is kinda low so was asked to ditch d one am taking and use hospital drugs .
Any big bumps yet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is there any remedy for neck arthritis?
My doctor only give Paracetamol for me because of my pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hahahha, i understand that feeling... Am suspecting its a boy for me, cus the kicks no be here.. Any which way God knows best, all shall be at ease nd victory at last shall be ours..

Fyngal1:

thank God you are better now. as for LO's sex, i never get mind to check o. i want a girl but my mind (and my husband) keeps telling me it's a boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
You are highly welcome mama, we wish you well, hope you taking your routine drugs, eating enuf fruits, veggies nd resting well?

Olajumoke459:

Olajumoke459 Sex 7/7
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sorry about the pain, I don't have any knowledge on it, will open floor for our sabi mamas to shed light on it...But I suggest u pls go along with your docs prescription, and watch ur sleeping position while resting ur neck on the bed or pillow, u can as well twist/roll ur neck to exercise it (Just my thought)..

Olajumoke459:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
You are highly welcome mama, we wish you well, hope you taking your routine drugs, eating enuf fruits, veggies nd resting well?

Yes o,am eating well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good afternoon mamas, please I complained about general body weakness, vaginal itching and cramping, and my doctor prescribed chloroquine, pcm,buscopam,piriton and loratadine, i want to know if they are safe cos i am just 8 weeks pregnant. Please mummy Ekene, Zainie and other sabi mamas should chuk mouth o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
The doctor is a very young guy and seem inexperienced,that's why i am scared of using the drugs, plus i was expecting him to write something like a cream that can be used for the itching.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
hotmomma:
Any big bumps yet?

Which one were you taking before you stopped?
What do you mean by ferrous tabs?
I started using pregnacare Max from day one i tested positive till date. No addition drug at all
I hope this is safe enough...

August Mamas which way 9ja
Still missing towerofGrace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
hotmomma:
Any big bumps yet?
.sorry mama.i had mine last week but d sight wasn't that painful but my body tell me..my routine drug has everything combined
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
hotmomma:
Any big bumps yet?
sorry mama.i had mine last week but d sight wasn't that painful but my body tell me..my routine drug has everything combined
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
mummyjason:
Good afternoon mamas, please I complained about general body weakness, vaginal itching and cramping, and my doctor prescribed chloroquine, pcm,buscopam,piriton and loratadine, i want to know if they are safe cos i am just 8 weeks pregnant. Please mummy Ekene, Zainie and other sabi mamas should chuk mouth o.

If i were in your shoes I wouldn't take ANY of those drugs. I would go and see another doctor.

Your doctor is wicked. Even PCM prescribed by such a person i won't take.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
mummyjason:
all dis drugs for 8weeks pregnancy...ah...pls o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjason: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thank you mama's, i will go to another hospital tomorrow, i won't use any of them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaBiafra(f): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Olajumoke459:

Sorry for the pain dear. You can try applying (Nerve and Bone) on your neck it works like magic. You can get it from any pharmacy around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
tiwatopebam:
yes oo, almost due self.. the cappooo then
LOL 2018 I mean sorry grin grin

Congratulations all the same smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tosin2018: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
We offer highly skilled Massage Therapy Services

We have years of Experience in various massage Therapy. You will feel relaxed and full of life. Its a great way to stay happy, healthy and focused.

Book your session(s) today and start living life to the fullest.

09021466112, 08022265644

No 4, Logos Church St. Chike Mba Close Behind Zenith Bank Osapa, Jakande Lekki, Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
BS! BS!! BS!!!.
long Post alert.
I don't even know where to start but I give God the glory.
getting pregnant was very difficult for me. so I was surprised when I missed my period. I had a child in March 2010, April 2nd, 2013 I had another child at 27 weeks but I lost her. The trauma was something else. so, April 2016 we decided to go to the hospital to know why we can't conceive, after several test, the gynecologist said that I can't conceive again and DH sperm count is very low so we should try ivf. I looked at the doctor and told him that he is lying that the results are not our own and left his office. that same year I took in and was in team March 2017 but the devil raised his ugly head again I started leaking in January. I was rushed to the hospital and the doctor said that my cervix is very tight and he can't stop the fluid. I was given steroids and some antibiotics. the doctor said the chances are 50/50 for the baby and I'm still young and I can conceive again. I told him no, that I want the child alive. he referred us to nauth nnewi, where they preformed CS because the baby is already exhausted with no fluid. she came out weighing 1.8 at 31 weeks she was placed on oxygen for 8 hours and spent 20 days in the hospital without incubator. I was still breastfeeding her when I missed my period again. the funny thing is that I was taking guava tea for weight loss. around 8 weeks I ate food that contains potash and experience severed stomach cramps. I was scared. the pregnancy was stress free. I registered for anc in a private clinic but the doctor was always telling me about CS, he refused to perform Scan that it's not necessary as far as I'm fine, no routine test, I have to remind them for tt injection their case tire me. I gently left the hospital and registered in a different hospital at 33 weeks. my Edd was March 13.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
mummyjason:

Do they still treat people with chloroquine and 8 weeks pregnant woman for that matter? Please dear go to another hospital.

Mama zaynie , giddyperson , sunbestie what do you say on this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
mummyjason:
Thank you mama's, i will go to another hospital tomorrow, i won't use any of them.

Please no allow any trainee doctor to use you for practical. Best you seek second opinion from a natural hospital preferable govt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
damibaby:
sorry mama.i had mine last week but d sight wasn't that painful but my body tell me..my routine drug has everything combined

Thanks dear and sorry for the body pains.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
oluwaleokey:

Which one were you taking before you stopped?
What do you mean by ferrous tabs?
I started using pregnacare Max from day one i tested positive till date. No addition drug at all
I hope this is safe enough...

Used pregnacare plus, that one elevated d morning sickness, changed to pregnamulti but the iron is like 15 mg and folic is 400mg, so gynae said I needed more than that since pcv is quite low.
If you don't have any complains, I believe you are go to go, consult ur gynae
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pearl05:

Do they still treat people with chloroquine and 8 weeks pregnant woman for that matter? Please dear go to another hospital.

Mama zaynie , giddyperson , sunbestie what do you say on this?
Mummyjason did he run tests because the body weakness could just be morning sickness. Chloroquine is safe in 1st trimester tho, i took it with GB. Why is he prescribing so many other drugs though, over something that might just be ms. If you haven't done any test for malaria, i advise you to go do it first go and do the test, if malaria is negative then its just ms. If positive then chloroquine and piriton is safe. Maybe he's just trying to make profit for his hospital by prescribing the others.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
koyabride:
Doing great thanks.
Am yet to take TT have been scheduled for next week cos i just registered last week.
Baby bump is massive now.
Wish us all successful journeys

Wow, massive baby bump, do we have a twins mama in our team? Early privileges i see for you oh, no queues etc. Enjoy my dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MayoDebz(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Did you do any lab test?
mummyjason:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good afternoon mums and dads.

We have a giveaway ongoing on our IG page to win this bed mat.

They are primarily for toddler beds but we had so many thoughts and other uses when we designed them. .

✔The reusable bed mats are the width of a single bed as shown below
✔You can lay them under the bed sheet or over the bed sheet. The bed mats are absorbent so they absorb any pee or liquids quickly and keep the pee contained. Unlike plastic sheets.

✔They can also be used with older children who occasionally wet the bed. .
✔They have a waterproof backing of course. To protect your matters. It can also be used as a changing mat for smaller babies. .
✔And Why is the surface black? Well we made it black so that post partum mums still bleeding heavily can use them and any draining can be discreetly hidden. So you can take them to the hospital as part of your hospital bag contents. .
✔If you are still pregnant you can use them as a bed liner in case your water breaks. .
✔It is breathable and it does not have that plastic sound that tarpolene, markintoch or even the disposable bed mats have. .
✔AND..... we have over15% off this week only . So you can get this for only N4,600. (price returns to normal of N5,500 from Saturday.)

Or win it for free (terms and conditions apply) So what is not to love?!

For your chance to win, make your entry at www.instagram.com/mimabearnappies

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
AdaBiafra:

Thank you,my dear Adabiafra

Sorry for the pain dear. You can try applying (Nerve and Bone) on your neck it works like magic. You can get it from any pharmacy around you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4949) (4950) (4951) (4952) (4953) (4954) (4955) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.