Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180418 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) (5114) (5115) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
I prayed to God just for my dad to wait till my baby was born, and now I got the shocker of my life after everyone lied to me about it... My dad is no more, I promised him 3days back to bring my baby to see him, for him to just hold on after all he was not sick.. Life took away the man who means so much to my life... Can't even think straight
So sorry Mama, only God knows why it happened this way, he's sure resting in God's bosom. Be strong for baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
pls put me in prayers . I have still not started feeling baby's movement . I am team November .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
firstpregnancy:
pls put me in prayers . I have still not started feeling baby's movement .
I am team November .

Same here teamie but its okay for ftm, heard
Frm 24wks. Lets be patient amd prayerful since
US looks okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
pis123:

Same here teamie but its okay for ftm, heard
Frm 24wks. Lets be patient amd prayerful since
US looks okay

I wouldn't have been worried but because It's my second baby i can't just take my mind off the fact .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
firstpregnancy:
I am team November .

Why not go for scan?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
motic2:

Why not go for scan?

I have done it thrice due to my inquisitiveness . Hubby has decided not to pay for any other one until 6th month . The nurse at my anti natal clinic says she won't be able to pick the breath until later .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
firstpregnancy:
I am team November .

I think position of the plancenta contribute to how early you feel the baby movement too. Be positive mama nothing is wrong with your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
I prayed to God just for my dad to wait till my baby was born, and now I got the shocker of my life after everyone lied to me about it... My dad is no more, I promised him 3days back to bring my baby to see him, for him to just hold on after all he was not sick.. Life took away the man who means so much to my life... Can't even think straight

May his soul rest in peace... Take it easy mama. May God give you and the family fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
firstpregnancy:

I wouldn't have been worried but because It's my second baby i can't just take my mind off the fact .
Everything is fine, just relax and b positive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
miraclefromGod:

I think position of the plancenta contribute to how early you feel the baby movement too. Be positive mama nothing is wrong with your baby

oh thanks for the info .
Ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
pis123:
Everything is fine, just relax and b positive

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

It is well Mama, be strong!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
kaffy4bill:

It’s ok to combofeed( give breast milk and formula feeding) for now till you produce more..

Breast milk production is more of demand and supply thing.. the more you put to breast , the more the production.

That been said, an healthy baby is the ultimate goal and not every body get to do exclusive breast feeding ..

Please don’t feel guilty or less of a mother..

Increase your fluid intake, rest well, oats, pap, bitter leaf soup, fenugreek, amala.

Rofemiguwa also makes lactation cookies and it’s very effective...

Hope this helps..

One love always
Thank you Ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
firstpregnancy:
I am team November .

Scan result says baby is doing good abi?

Then it’s nothing to worry about..

Placenta location and abdominal fats , experience determine perception of fetal movement too..

Hope this helps

One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
chloe00:

Lol don’t mind them o cry it’s so sad for them to say such an ignorant thing.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/20-week-scan/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomaly_scan

You can read about it in those links I attached, any standard hospital and abroad they offer anomaly scan to every woman , some call it mid pregnancy scan. My sister in the Uk did hers at 21 weeks. The scan is usually done by very experienced consultant radiologist or a sonographer

Thank you, the links are very helpful. I’ll definitely check another hospital for the scan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Really? Maybe just do a scan to know if baby is okay. Because I’m team early November though and my baby movements are pretty strong now. And I think it’s going to keep getting stronger. I keep begging sometimes so I can sleep
firstpregnancy:
I am team November .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Cappo dear, please accept my condolences and may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Please try to be strong not just for you but for baby also.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
myde16:

I just dey ooo. The kind of stares I get these days ehn cos of my big twin bump. Some are just holding themselves from asking why I've not birthed. Can't wait to start maternity leave.
I can imagine... we that are not carry twins sef bump don big... it is well teamie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
MamaTripleJ:
Can imagine the stress u went through. Pele
There are usually screws attached i think to firm it. Mayne you should check properly or better still confirm from the seller if not it wont hold the clothes properly.

de put some rubber screws iv used them wer it should be used o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
MamaTripleJ:
I dey gentle o. After the Braxton Hicks i had last week i don gentle. And have not even started shopping. I have just been writing from one sheet to the other. I don't even know wjere to shop. For my first everything was when i was in Abuja. Was thinking Tradefair butbwas told the road is too bad going from Egbeda. And I no know island undecided

this was me some weeks back... list upon list.. it is well with u Lagos mamas grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
May his soul rest in peace... take heart sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
dexterush:
Good day Mamas, please help patronise me if you are yet to get your baby hanger, at a cheaper rate ,freshly imported and durable.
Going for 7K, and 5k depending on the Size.
Reach me on Zero 7 zero 32275304.
Also available for wholesale
pls ma I bought something like this the 3layers dryer but after fixing it some tubes won't stay in place...de keep falling out ...is der anything I can do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2pretty4u(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
firstpregnancy:
I am team November .

Calm your fears mama, I am sure all is well. This is my third pregnancy and I didn't feel movement until 25-26weeks, was also very worried but the kicks now no be here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
chloe00:
a huge congratulations kiss God bless you all and keep your babies and keep you too to provide for them. Amin

Thank you mama!!! Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bafat: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bibbzz:

Congratulations!!! God bless her
Amen. Thank you Ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Where you bought it, you should have asked for someone who can fix it. They would have come help you do that at home. After i struggled with fixing mine, It was hubby that eventually did it and it is LMV and not wonderhome that's if I can remember the name correctly
damibaby:

pls ma I bought something like this the 3layers dryer but after fixing it some tubes won't stay in place...de keep falling out ...is der anything I can do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wrong thread! You should see a counsellor. If you decide to go ahead with the abortion, see a very good Gynae. I hope you can deal with the guilt that comes afterward.
Bafat:
Good evening house. Please I need help cry I actually don't know if this is the right place, but I hope I get the needed help here. I just confirmed I am pregnant. This naturally would have been a good news - as the person I that got me pregnant is one I really love and we are hoping to live the rest of our lives together, but the timing is the issue. I am not done yet with my studies and my parents have made it known severally that they will never entertain any form of marriage proposal until I am done with my youth service, this in earliest will be November next year.

My man and I have agreed to look at the possibilities of terminating the pregnancy - 4/5 weeks old at most.

I have been searching online for ways to get it done and I have come across several write-ups that says there are special pills that can be used. Abortion Pills.

I also read that this pill is difficult to get in Nigeria as as abortion is illegal and most pharmacy shops won't sell unless there's a prescription note from a medical doctor.

Please house, is there anyone that can help me on how to get this pill embarassed embarassed I am currently in Ibadan (UI). I would appreciate any form of help please...

NB: please don't mind my typos...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
So sorry dear! May God give you the strength you need.
Habbeyoluwa:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
I will
MumIbeji:

Zaynie sell baby stuffs and can also go through the shopping stress for you. And she's legit, so many mamas here can testify to that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaTripleJ: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
I will. Thanks

MumIbeji:

Zaynie sell baby stuffs and can also go through the shopping stress for you. And she's legit, so many mamas here can testify to that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) (5114) (5115) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.