Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159565 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Its the Lords doing, all thanks to God Almighty. Its a bouncing baby Boy, his all have prayed for.. He weighed 3kg, and came to this world after a serious tear at exaclty 11:45am. Glory to God. Thanks to all mamas who prayed and calmed me down.. Wishing all my teamies and rest of teamies a swift delivery. Amen
Congratulations dearie, welcome to the world cutie pie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Its the Lords doing, all thanks to God Almighty. Its a bouncing baby Boy, his all have prayed for.. He weighed 3kg, and came to this world after a serious tear at exaclty 11:45am. Glory to God. Thanks to all mamas who prayed and calmed me down.. Wishing all my teamies and rest of teamies a swift delivery. Amen

Ah finally our baby don land ooooo. Congratulations mama!!!! Ah this young man what took you do long to come na, you con dey give high bp since. Now. I understand, your baby was planning his grand entrance!!!! Welcome to the world of vigil grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

W
Pls wat does progesterone do exactly
progesterone continues to support the uterine lining providing the ideal environment for the growing embryo before placenta takes over. You can Google it to read more (functions of progesterone in pregnancy)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Congratulations mama. His presence will bring more joy and success to the family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Congratulations Mama! You are welcome to the world baby boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Yaaaaaaayyy......so happy to hear this good news congrats dear may he continually be a source of joy to the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
Good morning to all waddling and swaddling mamas. @ habbeyoluwa, how are u sis? Don't worry everything will be fine. I wish u safe delivery. D vigil has been real on my side, but God has been faithful,
Sabi mamas, pls how do one take care of tummy issues in babies, my mum suggested buying nospamin or gripe water. As for me I think giving baby drugs dis early is not ok. Or do u think am overreacting, cos av been arguing with mum over d issue.

@mama kaffy4bill, congrats on the new baby, and to everyone who just birth their lo. Abeg make una help me shook mouth o

Thanks for the congrats but I never born oo

Please don’t give anything to the baby..

Burp after feeding , watch what you eat(some baby reacts to some diary products and gas forming foods)
My children colic is always worse when I take dano milk so I learnt to stay off it..

Do tummy time ( lie baby on tummy for about 5-10 minutes daily, supervised and ensure the tummy is not full )

Bicycle exercise too helps (lie the baby on back and play with the legs like someone riding bicycle)

You can google to understand better.

Hope this helps..

One love

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Yaaaaaaeeeeeryy!
My Cappo have born and its a bouncing baby boy, thank u Lord for safe delivery.
Congrats to u and ur family.
Co

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

I need that dancing emoji oooooo. My in-law finally arrived at the right time o. Thank God for safe delivery. Congratulations darling, God bless baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

We need dancing emoji on Nairaland oo..

Congratulations my Cappo.. I am so happy for you, God will keep the baby and make him the coolness of your eyes.

Please rest well oo..

I feel like screaming out so loud..

Much love from here

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkspicy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Congratulations mama.. Thank God for safe delivery may he be a source of joy to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chisun89(f): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote][/quote][quote author=Habbeyoluwa post=80194849]BA BA

Congrats mama, welcome to the world baby boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Prince has finally arrived...Congrats mama. God's Protection is upon him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Congratulations cappo, abeg where is the dancing emoji. Finally, our prince made his grand entrance in a grandstyle. Welcome luv.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Congrats dear. Welcome bouncing baby Gabbey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Ahaaaa...... big big congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Testifier25: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good evening to everyone on this group.. I'm so happy to have found this platform where women encourage and share honest truths regarding their pregnancy journey.. smiley
I wish us all a happy and safe delivery.

Please I need some encouragement as regards taking my vitamins, those drugs stink o and make me nauseated.. I try by taking blood tonic as substitute, is that still okay?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by duac: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good day house
Please has anyone taken promethazine tablet for excessive vomiting in early pregnancy?any side effects?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cc: Jazzyjazz
duac:
Good day house
Please has anyone taken promethazine tablet for excessive vomiting in early pregnancy?any side effects?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Congratulations dear! Welcome baby!
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Its the Lords doing, all thanks to God Almighty. Its a bouncing baby Boy, his all have prayed for.. He weighed 3kg, and came to this world after a serious tear at exaclty 11:45am. Glory to God. Thanks to all mamas who prayed and calmed me down.. Wishing all my teamies and rest of teamed a swift delivery. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Just put it in eba and swallow or hold your breath a while and swallow it.
Folic acid is very important. Don't skip it
Testifier25:
Good evening to everyone on this group.. I'm so happy to have found this platform where women encourage and share honest truths regarding their pregnancy journey.. smiley
I wish us all a happy and safe delivery.

Please I need some encouragement as regards taking my vitamins, those drugs stink o and make me nauseated.. I try by taking blood tonic as substitute, is that still okay?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
So sorry dear! May God give you the strength you need.
AyPortable1:
35 weeks today, down with malaria and an active toddler shouting "mummy I want this and that".
I'm so tired I wish my mum would come stay with me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cappo cappo! My lovely teamies, I have finally started packing @37weeks grin. I should have done it earlier. To bend down is now an Herculean task. I feel huge like an elephant. The Braxton hicks eh! It is well! Hotmomma, damibaby Hi!
motic2:

Yaaaaaaayyy......so happy to hear this good news congrats dear may he continually be a source of joy to the family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Wow.... finally!! Congrats mama. May your joy be permanent kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
duac:
Good day house

You'll be dizzy and sleepy.

Do not drive or operate any machinery while on the medication
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
@firstpregnancy how far na? How body? You've been MIA. Hope you've started feeling flutters if not serious kicking by now sef.

Congrats to the July mamas who have birthed their LOs, may they continually be a source of joy to your households. We await your BS biko.
To the remaining July mamas, may God make it swift and easy for ya'll. We await your BAs and BSs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
amorprincesa:
Cappo cappo! My lovely teamies, I have finally started packing @37weeks grin. I should have done it earlier. To bend down is now an Herculean task. I feel huge like an elephant. The Braxton hicks eh! It is well! Hotmomma, damibaby Hi!

Yessssssooooo my teamie getting ready to birth her lo
wink cheesy cheesy i'm so eager shopping shopping galore and setting up the house
May the lord grant us safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
amorprincesa:
Cappo cappo! My lovely teamies, I have finally started packing @37weeks grin. I should have done it earlier. To bend down is now an Herculean task. I feel huge like an elephant. The Braxton hicks eh! It is well!

Can feel the excitement from this post. My dear, the waddling no be here oh, to think I am just 34 weeks. Done with shopping, as for packing n sorting... Hmmm.... Maybe this your post would ginger my swagger grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Congratulations. God bless you and your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 2:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
BA BA BA

Congrats Cappo
May he continually be a delight to you. welcome to the world of vigilante

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jadsy01(f): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2019
3 Reasons Sex With A Small Penis Is Fantastic

In this era where we think we have all attained relative sexual enlightenment and everyone is civilized to an extent, there's some surprisingly basic stuff that we still find awkward — such as sex with small joysticks.

1. Small joysticks Can Be Great For Sexual Beginners
You all know what am talking about. The "virgins"!!! This is a good place to start your sexual adventure.
I was extremely sexually inexperienced when I met my boyfriend. I was a virgin, an, my point of size comparison was generally sculptured from the art museum.

Read more via Ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/13/3-reasons-sex-with-smaller-joysticks-is-fantastic/

Don't forget to share your opinion in the comment section
Thanks!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 2:48am On Jul 13, 2019
Congrats to july teamies that have birthed their little ones. And the ones still waddling, God is your strength.

This vigilante is real. Every time I decide to come online, I find myself sleeping off.

BIRTH STORY
This would have been my seventh year without a child but God of mercy has turned things around. It was a long wait going through infertility challenges and different procedures until God honored His word for my home. Got a positive from my very first ivf procedure. Pregnancy was smooth except for a little scare out of anxiety and fear sometimes. We opted for elcs due to our peculiarity.
Being an asthma patient, the condition got worse in the third trimester and eventually led to an emergency cs. My little one was birthed when I didn't expect but He's a joy to behold.
We had little challenge with his breathing due to his weight (and few other things) but the doctors were able to manage him well till we were eventually discharged.

Today, I return all glory to God for the fulfillment of His word and pray for all gtc moms that the Lord that did for me, will answer them speedily too. Amen

50 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.