Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152738 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2019
Anugod:
Please don't even come back cry cry cry

Ẹ kaale o. I am back. Happy public holiday. Happy bumping cheesy. Anubaby is finally old enough to back baby and go to the market, so great timing. How did it happen, you forgot to drink lipton and salt one time?

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2019
subsonic:
Hi mommies, me and my husband's rhesus factor are not compatible. I am B- , he is A+. Our doctor only booked me for a vaccine (RhoGAM) injection after delivery. I recently read in several articles online that it is recommended to have an RhoGAM vaccine on week 28 of pregnancy (which I didn't) and another after delivery. Now I am a little worried. Hope my baby and future babies will be fine if I just take the vaccine after deliver.

P.S. I took a Indirect Coombs Test (ICT) aka the Indirect Antiglobulin Test or IAT at 36weeks and it come back "Negative"

From what I learnt in my own hospital, RhoGAM is meant to be taken by you not more than 72hours after delivery. I didn’t know about taking its vaccine on week 28. The injection (to be taken after delivery) is for subsequent pregnancies though.

Why don’t you ask your gynecologist/doctor if you have doubts. At least, there is no harm in asking questions, the worst is that they won’t answer you and you are entitled to asking question since you are paying for the service.

As for me, I believe your baby is very fine, and the future ones too are excellent. Don’t work yourself out on what you have no control over.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2019
cool

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2019
nneejima:

Thanks for helping out cappo, how waddling
My teamie waddling is going well oo..I now feel pressure below my abdomen, sometimes it affects my left leg.
God will grant us supernatural delivery. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Congrats on your delivery 2pretty4u , Myde16 (I tap into twins annointing) , hotmomma
May the entrance of your babies bring goodness and favour to your house. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tofi3: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Twale to all the mommies and soon 2 b mom's in the house. Pls those of you that have had symphysis pubic dysfunction in pregnancies,where it's as if dey are bucthering the thigh joints and pubic bones continuously,how do u deal with it? Am at 37 weeks,and it's been this way since 6 months,causing inability 2 walk or move my legs. Woke up this morning and the pain is extreme than ever b4. I planned on taking a long walk 2 help delivery day but how can I? To do simple chores in d house is with excruciating pains. Pls is there anyway I can relieve myself of the joint/pubic pains? I experienced it at my last pregnancy and was kept on bed rest though. I pray the baby pity for his mama and speed up his journey coming out let sombori rest.
Thanks somuch.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Giddyperson:

Ẹ kaale o. I am back. Happy public holiday. Happy bumping cheesy. Anubaby is finally old enough to back baby and go to the market, so great timing. How did it happen, you forgot to drink lipton and salt one time?
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Honestly this is all a set up just as Mary was set up when she carried Jesus.

To think that all the months I was scared when I played rough and nothing happened, yet this very month that I was very safe o embarassed embarassed embarassed look at me
I went to the market to stock up on sanitary pads cos I was so sure I was going to see af.
I promise I didn't even meet man up to three times this month o cry cry cry Now everyone will be thinking that I don't use to stay away from man embarassed embarassed

This very month that I decided to take my slimming down more seriously so that I can slay o cry cry cry Dh keeps laughing at me that the super healthy slimming tea I got was simply fertility booster embarassed embarassed embarassed
How did I by myself do myself this kind thing na?

This has to be a set up. Honestly I'm innocent embarassed embarassed embarassed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Anugod:
cry :
To think that all the months I was scared when I played rough and nothing happened, yet this very month that I was very safe o embarassed embarassed embarassed look at me
I went to the market to stock up on sanitary pads cos I was so sure I was going to see af.
I promise I didn't even meet man up to three times this month o cry cry cry Now everyone will be thinking that I don't use to stay away from man embarassed embarassed
This very month that I decided to take my slimming down more seriously so that I can slay o cry cry cry Dh keeps laughing at me that the super healthy slimming tea I got was simply fertility booster embarassed embarassed embarassed

Aww I so believe you mama, you're innocent it's just a mere gangup! *Side eyes all of them* angry
Those saying she baby danced pls take time o
I wish you a smooth ride and successful delivery in due time Iya meta
To all mothers believing God for this beautiful gift may yours happen swiftly sooner than you can imagine
E~hugs kiss kiss kiss

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2019
Lmao. See as she dey confess. Pregnant virgin like you

"I didn't meet him up to 3 times" you for do 25

Hope you've weaned Anubaby grin grin

Anugod:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Lmao. See as she dey confess. Pregnant virgin like you

"I didn't meet him up to 3 times" you for do 25

Hope you've weaned Anubaby grin grin

This is a pure case of 'just d tip' cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Do you need UK used baby things o toddler gears? WhatsApp me 07032427154 or follow @thrift2richestore for more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Anugod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mummywifey:
Pregnancy is making me wake up by 4am to eat. Interesting. Am a FTM.
that was me few mnths back cheesy heading to third trimeter now, u will soon pass dat stage. Happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by citruslimited(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
May you all deliver your babies like Hebrew women

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
cheesy grin tongue cheesy cheesy grin hahahaha, welcome on board. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. grin
Anugod:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I was already a PhD holder in the department o. I don't just understand how I dropped to kindergarten cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
citruslimited:
May you all deleted your babies like Hebrew women
O Siri Gini?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Anugod:

Hope you are the cappo,so we can be learning from you!
May God, grant your heart desires, this journey!
Abeg no MS for Anubaby, birthday!
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teemama20(f): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
May you all deliver safely..Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tofi3: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Twale to all the mommies and soon 2 b mom's in the house. Pls those of you that have had symphysis pubic dysfunction in pregnancies,where it's as if dey are bucthering the thigh joints and pubic bones continuously,how do u deal with it? Am at 37 weeks,and it's been this way since 6 months,causing inability 2 walk or move my legs. Woke up this morning and the pain is extreme than ever b4. I planned on taking a long walk 2 help delivery day but how can I? To do simple chores in d house is with excruciating pains. Pls is there anyway I can relieve myself of the joint/pubic pains? I experienced it at my last pregnancy and was kept on bed rest though. I pray the baby pity for his mama and speed up his journey coming out let sombori rest.
Thanks somuch.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
subsonic:
Hi mommies, me and my husband's rhesus factor are not compatible. I am B- , he is A+. Our doctor only booked me for a vaccine (RhoGAM) injection after delivery. I recently read in several articles online that it is recommended to have an RhoGAM vaccine on week 28 of pregnancy (which I didn't) and another after delivery. Now I am a little worried. Hope my baby and future babies will be fine if I just take the vaccine after deliver.

P.S. I took a Indirect Coombs Test (ICT) aka the Indirect Antiglobulin Test or IAT at 36weeks and it come back "Negative"

Since your coombs test is negative, that means you are not sensitized and might not need the 28 wks shot.
The articles online will most likely point you to take a shot as 28wks as it is the norm in America but our gyneas here don't share same opinion.

I took the 28wks RhoGAM shot in my first pregnancy simply because i had a spotting incident, my gyne adviced I take the shot to avoid possible sensitization.
I also took within 72hrs after delivery.

My subsequent pregnancy, I only took within 72hrs after delivery as I didn't have any spotting issues, I don't also intend to take at 28wks of this pregnancy until after delivery.

I also know 2 other rhesus negative mommas that has only been taking RhoGAM within 72hrs after deliveries without ever taking the 28wk shot as they didn't have any possible incident of sensitization and they haven't had a single issue about that.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftedniye: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Good Evening mummies. Please I am having hot womb what can I do to cool it? I don't want to have another miscarriage. Please help. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Baby cot with mattress and mosquito net #20k
(Note:: the mattress cover needs to be replaced by buyer)...................location is Akure

Baby sound and light monitor (New) #15k

Taoqi manual breast pump with feeder (New) #9k

Infant car seat #12k

Chicco baby walker #12k

Baby feeding highchair #13k

Evenflo double electric breast pump #30k

Baby bathing bath #5k

Booster car seat (2) #5k each

7kg beko cloth dryer #40k

1.5 HP split unit AC (bad compressor) #30k

Adult shoes for clearance over 50pairs #45k

Chicco baby stroller #17k

Big Carton of children wears #70k

German used Freezer #35k

Call or WhatsApp 07034853820 ......all available for inspection.... @ Isolo Lagos
Nationwide delivery also available, follow us on Instagram via �����
https://www.instagram.com/uniquemums

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
2pretty4u:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince made his grand entry today 11th of August at 12.45pm. birth weight 2.9kg

Thanking God for swift and safe delivery. Wishing everyone swift, safe and tear free delivery.

BS coming soon.

Cc: motic2

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2019
How did you know your womb is hot? I hope is not through all those Ijaw women.
Giftedniye:
Good Evening mummies. Please I am having hot womb what can I do to cool it? I don't want to have another miscarriage. Please help. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Dont be worried. Since ICT is negative. My first pregnancy I didn't take it at 28weeks and even after delivery cos baby turned out to be negative too. My second I didn't take it at 28weeks cos I didn't have bleeding issues. I took it 12hours after delivery only.
subsonic:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Congratulations 2pretty4u, myde16, Anugod.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Hohohohoho cheesy cheesy cheesy
enque:

This is a pure case of 'just d tip' cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2019
God gat you dear!
Towerofgrace:

Yes oo, it would have been edd was 22nd August grin
Not one bit worried dearie, just grateful to God and being expectant. Even your story is one that inspires me and helps me to be hopeful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:43am On Aug 13, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Oliran can you help? Can't remember other RH -ve mamas. Please also search the thread for help till someone in the know responds. Most of these things have been discussed before

I didnt take it @ 28 weeks.I took mine after delivery. delivered 10pm on Tuesday while I took the vaccine before 12pm on Wednesday. also did the ICT and everything came out fine. My baby is doing great.
your baby is fine nothing to fear about.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:45am On Aug 13, 2019
subsonic:

I didnt take it @ 28 weeks.I took mine after delivery. delivered 10pm on Tuesday while I took the vaccine before 12pm on Wednesday. also did the ICT and everything came out fine. My baby is doing great.
your baby is fine nothing to fear about.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftedniye: 5:06am On Aug 13, 2019
amorprincesa:
How did you know your womb is hot? I hope is not through all those Ijaw women.

No, I didn't go to ijaw women. I feel it. It started from my last pregnancy that I had a miscarriage in January. I told the doctor then that my lower left abdomen is always hot. Unfortunately the doctor didn't know what it was.

After the miscarriage, I started having hotness from ovulation days still first day of menses. God's willing I'm pregnant again after 6months but I still feel the hotness, and my body is also hot too(I'm not sick or having any pregnancy symptoms aside frequent urinating) . What I am bothered about is how to stop the internal heat in my lower abdomen, that's where my womb is from the previous scans.

Anyone with suggestions please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 5:34am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello FAM.....So I am back again on the second journey �. Ayomide is 2years 6months now plus mama is #TeamMarch.

God keep us and grant our heart desires.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.