Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157365 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
BS!!

So Edd was 22/10 and by 37th week i was sooooo ready to pop, maybe cos i had my first by 37th week.

Anyway i did everything in the books, ate dates, walked, sexx, danced, excercise, then finally ate pineapple. Ate half on friday and the other half on saturday morning.

I woke up saturday morning with cramps, after pineapple it increased a whole lot. Later saw show but i sha managed from morning till 8pm when i got the hospital. Was checked and was 6cm, was admitted. At this point, contractions were more painful and continued till 1:30am.

I couldn't take it anymore, called the nurse and was taken to the delivery room, checked again and was 8cm. I was sha there o till i felt this strong urge, nurse checked again and said i was almost there but anterior cervix was something something and she gave me buscopan injection to soften abi release it.

Less than 5mins later, i knew it was time to push cos the pressure was too much. I pushed twice and baby came out. Weighed 3.2kg, no tear. Left the hospital 15hours later.

BS submitted. Cc Gloryne

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
rvpbae:
BS!!

So Edd was 22/10 and by 37th week i was sooooo ready to pop, maybe cos i had my first by 37th week.

Anyway i did everything in the books, ate dates, walked, sexx, danced, excercise, then finally ate pineapple. Ate half on friday and the other half on saturday morning.

I woke up saturday morning with cramps, after pineapple it increased a whole lot. Later saw show but i sha managed from morning till 8pm when i got the hospital. Was checked and was 6cm, was admitted. At this point, contractions were more painful and continued till 1:30am.

I couldn't take it anymore, called the nurse and was taken to the delivery room, checked again and was 8cm. I was sha there o till i felt this strong urge, nurse checked again and said i was almost there but anterior cervix was something something and she gave me buscopan injection to soften abi release it.

Less than 5mins later, i knew it was time to push cos the pressure was too much. I pushed twice and baby came out. Weighed 3.2kg, no tear. Left the hospital 15hours later.

BS submitted. Cc Gloryne
Wow!Congratulations ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nimi22:

Sorry ma. But I thought December will just come after October #tired
Hahahahaha,no be onlyyyy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Birth story
Long post alert.
I really want to share my experience so some1 can learn from it.
I started trying immediately my son was nearing his 2nd birthday, i came off my comb 3 pills. When i didnt take in i took ovacare to boost my chances n that month clicked, i didnt av ms or anything n i misused the opportunity, i lost the pregnancy at 9 weeks january this year, it was painful, i was depressed abd sad n blamed myself but seeing my son brought me out of my pains.
Few days later, i stopped seeing blood, i went to see my Dr n he advised i wait for 3months before trying again, i went on google n i got the info that the main reason why u are asked to wait its cos to be able to date ur pregnancy n also i learnt u are at i
Ur highest peak of conceiving immediately after mc, especially if there was no evacuation, n i was lucky the foetus n all other stuffs came out on its own without Dr intervention.
Hubby n i started baby dancing n by ending of january i was expecting my period, i didnt see it n i was told it could take me 3months or so before my system resumes back, i started feeling funny n i did pt it came out positive but the 2nd line was very faint, i told dh it could be the remnants of the mc that i would try again in a weeks time n if the line is thicker then its positive n if not then i was right, i couldnt wait for 1week to complete, i did the pt 3days later n saw the now very strong n obvious positive, dh didn't believe we could get pregnant same month.
A week later ms came with full force, i was vomitting, always tired, didnt have strength to do anything, i couldnt stand the smell of every food, infact i will lock myself in the room when dh is cooking, it was terrible. The ms was extreme n i knew right then something was wrong, at 6 weeks from my own calculation i went to see ny Dr to avoid stories that touch n he sis scan to confirm the preganacy, this time he saw heartbeat n has he was checking i saw two heartbeats in 1 sac, the nurse standing behind him was grinning from ear to ear n i was already smiling, my Dr asked me y i was smiling i told him i can see am having twin, he said well its true but not 100% sure that we should redo the scan at 12weeks then we can be sure we are having twins, well i told him have seen them n have claimed it.
I got to the car n told dh, n he just "yimu" na u sabi go n double ur hustle oga, me have claimed my twins n he smiled.
Few days to 12weeks i decided to follow dh for shopping, i was getting better n was tired of staying indoor cos i was too weak, i told him to stop at a Catholic hospital near justrite, i did d scan n my twin pregnancy was reconfirmed, we got to justrite n we started shopping, all of a sudden i felt gush of water n i tot it coild be wee, then i felt more gushes n i had to inform hubby, by the time we got to the car my jean was socked, i was already in tears. We drove straight to our hospital the dr checked n claimed i was having mc that i should be cleaned up, i started crying,  i closed my legs n told him my babies re alive, he then took me in for scan, my babies were intact, my cervix was slightly opened opened n i also had placenta previa. I was admitted n the foot of the bed was raised, i couldnt sleep i was there for a week before i was discharged. I was always scared i would miscarry again but i held onto Gods words, the Lord has strengthen the bars of my gate n blessed my children within me.
To cut the long story short, the pregnancy journey was a very difficult one, i went from bed rest, to tiredness, salivating, vommitting, extreme heart burn, cough, sore throat, blocked nostril, inability to walk or stand for more than 5min, n so much more.
I was booked for cs at 35weeks plus 1 day cos my twin were momo twin sharing same placenta n sac with twin b been too small, i went in 3days b4 d day cos i couldnt cope again, i was admitted n on 3rd day, i was prep for surgery, hubby was with me, my anesthetician came in, told me what to expect, drips were set on both hands n i walked to the theatre.

Team oct
Cappo gloryne

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
when we got there the epidural was administered, the dr came in, he prayed n we started, at exactly 9am twin a came out n 2min later twin b was born but i didnt hear them cry.
I was already panicking n my bp was increasing, the anesthesian told me to calm down n started playing logan ti o de by tope alabi n then i remembered that the God that didnt let me loose them all tru pregnancy period won't let me down, so i took my mind of them, they were wheeled out of the theatre, i was stitched n carried to the recovery room, by evening i sat up.
 i hadnt seen my babies but i was told they were fine, hubby went to record a video of them in the incubator n came to show me, twin a was 2.4 while twin b was 1.6, the next day i walked there to see my babies but i was able to carry them the 3rd day, on the 6th day we were discharged n we thank God for his mercies, its more than a month now n God is still God, i pray God grant all GTC mum tgere heart desires n safe delivery to all preggy mum, greetings from Tiaraoluwa and Tiwaloluwa.

Cc
Akorkor
Tinutunde
Suzy
Cappo gloryne
Team Oct n Sept bs submitted.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Soniabrenda2: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
biggal:
To God be the glory I gave birth on 18th October to a boy tru emergency cs.

October mums take note.

BS.

This pregnancy wasn't easy my edd was 11th.I had contractions for Luke 2,days on Tuesday I went to hospital they checked n said 2cm n am contracting I was admitted.

In d night I was given penta injection n I vomitted from 1am to morning I complained no one listened until I started feeling dizzy. God used the morning shift nurse to save me. She gave me drip n I started feeling better.

My ppl after that I was inserted with Mesop tab n the.contraction started in earnest from 3am wed till throughout Thursday. I lost strength. Later they gave me hit injection after checking it was 5cm. My ppl for almost 24hrs I stopped at 5cm but contraction was like 30secs.

I cried n wept n begged for cs. Just becis of their nonsense scheme at OBIO cottage they refused to book me for sc n said I shld pay deposit of 150k despite am on scheme. I paid n they wheeled me to theater n delivered my baby by 2am on Friday.

Hmmmmmm I hang boot 2is OK for.

Pls I want to take up the case against the hospital cos I see no benefit for d scheme. Becis of the prolonged labor my baby had issue n was taken to scibu. And I have to spend extra #50k for baby. Is it fair.

Meaning if I didn't raise d money then maybe both I n baby wouldn't make it.

In all thank God with me.
Still in hospital recuperating.

Other mothers don't fear pray n believe in God my case.is different.cos its.not ordinary.

God will see us through.
Congrats ma'am. I know the hospital very well. When I was 5 months pregnant for my 3rd child, I went to register there, and they were asking me if am pregnant, I had to leave the place. Moreover, my colleague delivered on the floor because of lack of bed. A lot of things to say about them. I don't encourage someone I know to register there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ayaoye:
[b][/b]END OF THE ROAD embarassed

Was having little pinkish spotting since yesterday. Today it came with menstrual cramp symptoms and lot of bleeding with clot, rushed to the ER and scan showed empty womb. I miscarried my 10+ week pregnancy today embarassed

I will be more heart broken when my almost 3 year old baby raise my blouse to say baby "I love you" like his usual self. How can I tell him NO MORE BABY embarassed

Wish all expecting mothers save journey, no woman should ever go through this.

Hoping to join this group soon again.

Love you all
OMG!! I always log in to this page just to read from u for me to feel I'm not alone cos we are both the same weeks gone. May God give u double for your trouble. Please try to be fine. Pele

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Awesomemama:

Present cappo
1st scan at 16weeks said boy, but a repent scan should be done when baby is older, baby was cephalic
2nd scan at 22weeks says suspects it's a girl and that baby is in a breech position so it's difficult to tell for sure undecided

Maybe I'll just stick to team surprise kiss
I just pray he/she goes back to cephalic soon cry
Baby surprise will definitely turn, it is just doing somersaults in there, trying to touch all areas of the womb. Will update soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Present Captain. Well done. God will continue to see us through.
Pls update - EDD February 20th. Team surprise.
This girl!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Will update soon, I believe you are awesome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Acer123:

Present captain!
I’m doing well here. Hope you are too.
Good job you’re doing. Well done �!!
I'm great Ma. Thank you cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Able Captain, sorry about the block in your anus. Is that why you've been off for a while?

Welcome back.
My sister eh, by the time I come back home after the long day, na with strong eye I dey locate my bed and just fall flat. This preggy came with tiredness announcing but we are finishing strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mummywifey:
Please how can I manage blocked nose. I cant breathe properly. Can I use rub or aboniki on my nose?
Lolzzzz, you go fit stand the pain of that thing? Me Na orange and vitc I dey take ooo, the blocked nostrils nobi here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ayaoye:
[b][/b]END OF THE ROAD embarassed

Was having little pinkish spotting since yesterday. Today it came with menstrual cramp symptoms and lot of bleeding with clot, rushed to the ER and scan showed empty womb. I miscarried my 10+ week pregnancy today embarassed

I will be more heart broken when my almost 3 year old baby raise my blouse to say baby "I love you" like his usual self. How can I tell him NO MORE BABY embarassed

Wish all expecting mothers save journey, no woman should ever go through this.

Hoping to join this group soon again.

Love you all
Take it easy sis and don't trouble your heart. God will give you double for your troubles. I learnt you're more fertile after miscarriage, so step into action immediately. You will come back soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
beyedew:

Lolzzzz, you go fit stand the pain of that thing? Me Na orange and vitc I dey take ooo, the blocked nostrils nobi here.

Hahaha I just need anything that will make me sleep and breathe well. Loooool .. I will take the white vitamin c tonight .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fyngal1:

Try ori. Apply it on the bridge of your nose and inside your nostrils

Will try this as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mummywifey:
Please how can I manage blocked nose. I cant breathe properly. Can I use rub or aboniki on my nose?
I think Rob is mild while aboniki is harsh. Try to eat more orange, you will be fine. Orange did the magic for me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
beyedew:

My sister eh, by the time I come back home after the long day, na with strong eye I dey locate my bed and just fall flat. This preggy came with tiredness announcing but we are finishing strong.
It is well sis. I don't understand this tiredness. I felt the more experienced you are the easier.

But pregnancy doesn't know customer. Pele.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
trevolady:
Hello fellow waddling mama,what can i use for cough? I can hardly sleep at night cos it get serious when am about sleeping at night.
Hi mama, have you tried this combo, grinder ginger with hot water and honey? I have heard of its wonders, haven't tried it before and it's safe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nimi22:
Team Dec how are we? December is after October hope I'm right?

Please what can I use for cough, it's just terrible.
Ginger, hot water and honey. Heard its good.
How are our twin babies? My love to them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
rvpbae:
BS!!

BS submitted. Cc Gloryne
Wow, thank God. Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
So this cough and catarrh thing is a pregnancy package. The lord is our strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Cutemarvel:

It is well sis. I don't understand this tiredness. I felt the more experienced you are the easier.

But pregnancy doesn't know customer. Pele.
Every preggy they say comes with its own brouhaha, no 2 pregnancies are the same they say. It's well. We are finishing strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mummywifey:
So this cough and catarrh thing is a pregnancy package. The lord is our strength.
It seems it's even in the air now cos I got it from my son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
January mama how are we doing? Hope we have started shopping?
Those who have already known sex should quote me and submit it to update our roll call.
#teamnewyearbabies
#teamsupernaturalbirth
#teamnoloss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
beyedew:

It seems it's even in the air now cos I got it from my son.
Mine started today. My son's own stopped today, seems I got it from him too. I trying the ginger, honey n hot water right away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2019

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
tatacherie:

Thanks so much for checking on us ma
She's healing fast. The site has dried up, though still on meds. I'm much better too.
We are still in the heat of the case. Yet to find the culprit. I'll feed y'all tommorow on findings and next step
Thanks a lot

It is well dear
Stay strong

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 1:47am On Oct 22, 2019
nifeseun,I am so happy for you dear,God gave you double for your loss.May God continue to uphold you and yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:32am On Oct 22, 2019
rvpbae:
BS!!

BS submitted. Cc Gloryne
congratulations dearie... Pls help me out here.... R u sayin pineapple induced ur labour at 37th weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2019
beyedew:

Hi mama, have you tried this combo, grinder ginger with hot water and honey? I have heard of its wonders, haven't tried it before and it's safe.
Thanks maam,i'll definitely try this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rebecca08: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Thank you. PCV a little low but treatment has commenced.
kokaiye:
Pregnant women shldnt b doing self medications, it is dangerous 4 both u n ur baby..... go check ur PCV... Low pvc can cause extreme tiredness... N dont 4gt 2 do widal n malaria test, tale d results to ur doctor... I use 2 feel tired too which comes with pains all over my body wen i stand a lil or walk a little.... My doc adviced me 2 do dos three test... Thou my pcv was ok but i realize dt it reduced frm 38 to 32% n i test positive 2 typhoid/malaria.... After i was treated d pains just disappear fiam!!! Like magic N my blood volume increased in 2weeks bk to 38percent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Stay strong. Hope she's recovering emotionally as well. Please keep up with her mental health as much as her physical. If you need any assistance don't hesitate to reach out

tatacherie:

Thanks so much for checking on us ma
She's healing fast. The site has dried up, though still on meds. I'm much better too.
We are still in the heat of the case. Yet to find the culprit. I'll feed y'all tommorow on findings and next step
Thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.