Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144044 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:23am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

I gave birth to a baby girl via Viginal Delivery.

I was not induced or giving anything, the contraction keep coming and going until i went to labor for 4hrs and she came.

I dont have any infection so far. All test Came out Negative

She's presently at the NICU. I wish i can just close my eyes and open it for all these times to pass away!

I dont even knw what to type, All i need is your prayers. Please there's no one here with us, Except me and my husband alone. I'm depressed and in pain and anxiety. I dont knw why she came early, Allahu Alla'm!

Please PRAY FOR ME And AMAL
Be strong sis... U are in our prayers.... She will make it out of d NICU healthy and strong.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:26am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

I was not induced or giving anything, the contraction keep coming and going until i went to labor for 4hrs and she came.

She's presently at the NICU. I wish i can just close my eyes and open it for all these times to pass away!

I dont even knw what to type, All i need is your prayers. Please there's no one here with us, Except me and my husband alone. I'm depressed and in pain and anxiety. I dont knw why she came early, Allahu Alla'm!

Hey, God has everything under control. He knows the end from the beginning. Don't ever regret. He's with you, just be cheerful and keep speaking life and sound health to your daughter. All will be well!
Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 7:38am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

By God's grace you shall be fine. Amal shall make it through by God's grace. Joy shall come in the morning. We trust in the Lord and he will never put us to Shame. Keep believing, keep the faith,, matter of time and your baby will go home with you in good health. By God's grace. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:07am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

You're in our prayers, all of this will be story of the past with you smiling with your baby at home. God be with you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:18am On May 09, 2020
teebee22:
thanks ma'am, this was helpful, just read it up on google now.

Good morning mama, glad that I could be of help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:33am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

congratulations on the arrival of Amal.
Pls be strong for your baby and pray against spirit of depression cause you need to be emotionally fit and strong for you and baby now pls. I know it is not easy but just hand over everything to God as I know that he will never put you to shame because you are the apple of his eyes says the Lord.
You are in my prayers and will come back with testimony in your mouth.
Just keep saying to yourself I am stronger than any situation I am in right now
I will overcome every situation
I will come out victorious and so shall it be for you, Amen.

Whenever you feel the load is too much for you, just come online and rant and it will all go aways.
We are here for you sis and kiss kiss baby Amal for me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 8:40am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

Congratulations on the birth of your little one. The God that brought her safely will see her through the time at NICU and you both will go home safe and sound. Try to be positive dear. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. God is also with you therefore you are never alone. Anytime you feel lonely or depressed, just think of all the mamas here (with our big belles of different sizes and shapes) who are with you in thoughts and prayers - make sure you smile cheesy. Your baby will come out strong and victorious in Jesus name amen.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:42am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

God will see u both through, baby Amal will make it by God's grace cos she is Gods perfect project! Just keep being positive and hopeful, dis was my elder sister's story in Feb 2018 but today her testimony is a sharp and healthy 2yr old

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:58am On May 09, 2020
@BligsMiss
Don't worry, God that has kept her from the very beginning will see her through this short period at the NICU. You will enjoy your baby by God's Grace. Hugs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:12am On May 09, 2020
@BligsMiss sis let me 1st congratulate you on the arrival of our cute baby Amal....The lord hasn't brought you this far to foresake you, your baby is for signs and wonders and believe me she has come to stay....You both will walk out of that hospital with joy and happiness, remember you are always in our prayers...

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:27am On May 09, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Is a BA BA BA

My blue plane landed yesterday through ECS... Weighing 3.4 kg. God is indeed faithful. alot wanted to happen but I thank God I survived the favor room

Congratulations Mama
Welcome to your prince
Quick Recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:38am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

Congrats mama on the arrival of your baby
God will definitely see you through.
It is well with her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:48am On May 09, 2020
@BligsMiss

Congratulations dear and welcome to Baby Amal. Your darling will come out strong and healthy in no time. Your in our prayers . Quick recovery to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:07am On May 09, 2020
@Bligsmiss Congratulations on the birth of your LO may God heal you and may Amal come out strong....Your testimony shall be full

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 10:39am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

You aand your baby will be well by Jah's grace
We have you in our prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 10:42am On May 09, 2020
Good morning Mama's

Please help oo
I am 38wks +. I have catarrh and small cough since Tuesday, unfortunately I can't catch any smell with my nose anymore till now.

The nose is only for breathing,I can't smell anything. Please has anyone experienced such?? What can I use to regain my sense of smell?

It is really affecting my appetite since food doesn't have taste any more
Please help a sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 10:47am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

firstly congrats on the birth of your lo and secondly I want you to know that the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow. your baby has come and would stay. Pls don't be depressed, rather pray and be strong for her. God will definitely see u through, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 10:53am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

This too shall pass mama.God will protect and keep her.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 11:03am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

From your mouth to the hearing of Allah, you shall walk out of that hospital with your baby hale and hearty with daddy rejoicing and everyone blessing the work of God Bijahi Rosulullah. Congratulations sweetheart, put your mind at rest.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 11:13am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

First of, congratulations. Allah ya raya.
God bless and keep her . She'll be fine. You just stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 11:24am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. God that has started this good work in your life will surely bring it to perfection. Be strong!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:32am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

Hello mama, congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. It is well with Amal and it is well with you too, Amen.
Somethings happen in our lives that we can't control or question God. He knows what is best for us.
Be grateful to Him that your baby is here and you are fine. So many babies have gone into ICU and came out strong and well, AMAL will come out of ICU hale and hearty very soon, Amen.
Put your mind at rest, say your prayers, trust in God. Ask questions from the Doctors when things are not clear to you and commit all the health workers working with AMAL into God's hands, that they always make the best decision for her treatment.
Stay safe mama and my love to AMAL.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:41am On May 09, 2020
Our November Mama who are now in the honeymoon trimester. I hope we have start enjoying the little bump.
Someone like me dey full ground well well. So, I am already showing.

Thanks to our Amiable Madam Chekeeto for the additional names.
Name -------------------------EDD
ToyosiR -------------------------Nov 12
lagra -------------------------Nov xx
cheeketo -------------------------Nov 4
shemmyglo -------------------------Nov 24
mayornmn----------------------Nov 25
JOANDIVA -------------------------Nov 10
McPerry -------------------------Nov xx
chylove9000---------------------Nov 11
mobi123--------------------------Nov 17
Goodmorning2u--------------------------Nov 7

We expect the EDD of our lovely McPerry and lagra..

In order Notes. For our new mamas or knowledge sake. The second trimester is the middle three months of your pregnancy. This is a time when lots of women tell the world they’re pregnant and begin to feel like the pregnancy is more ‘real’.
You can read more on https://www.tommys.org/pregnancy-information/im-pregnant/pregnancy-calendar/second-trimester-weeks-13-28

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

Don't worry mama. Baby will be fine, we will pray along with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
And thank you to experienced mamas ere, you ladies are the real MVP...
Thank you Team december 2018
B.s submitted
Cc December Cappo
till vision 2020 by his grace[/quote]

Haaa!! 2020 don run reach!...from my mouth to God's � and he did it again. Hmmmm, Team November add me o, let me come out of peeping and hiding. Edd, Nov 13. Second time momma.

The results of Valentine's day ���, now they will think it is coro lockdown baby... hahahaha
I hail all mother's on the forum

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 12:58pm On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

Congrats mama. The covenant of life stands upon you and your child and you will always know joy over your children. God is your strength ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:02pm On May 09, 2020
pweetyoge:
B.s submitted
Cc December Cappo
till vision 2020 by his grace

Haaa!! 2020 don run reach!...from my mouth to God's � and he did it again. Hmmmm, Team November add me o, let me come out of peeping and hiding. Edd, Nov 13. Second time momma.

The results of Valentine's day ���, now they will think it is coro lockdown baby... hahahaha

Welcome Mama. Have a Golden chair and sit down gidigba ontop am till November. WORDS are so powerful.

Yeso, Even me, Anytime person resume office now, den go think say na coro baby. they no know say this thing don hang b4 coro show face.

Anyway, we thank God for his mercy. Welcome to our Team.

Let us Welcome our fellow November Mama.....
pweetyoge--------------------------Nov 13

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 1:15pm On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

congratulations on the arrival of ur baby, be prayerful nd be strong for baby Amal, the Lord will see u through, u will come out of this with Thanksgiving. We are with u in prayers dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:44pm On May 09, 2020
pweetyoge:
B.s submitted
Cc December Cappo
till vision 2020 by his grace

Welcome mama... But are u sure u will not finally join team December 2020 cheesy cheesy u know that u like DEC baby nah cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:06pm On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

Hi mama, this is all that matters, so congratulations and welcome baby girl. You will definitely pull through. So please be strong. My prayers are with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:13pm On May 09, 2020
preshpearl:
Good morning Mama's

Please help oo
I am 38wks +. I have catarrh and small cough since Tuesday, unfortunately I can't catch any smell with my nose anymore till now.

The nose is only for breathing,I can't smell anything. Please has anyone experienced such?? What can I use to regain my sense of smell?

It is really affecting my appetite since food doesn't have taste any more
Please help a sister

For me, if I have catarrah, I hardly perceive any smell too. I think you should concentrate on treating the cold and your sense of smell will be back. Sorry about that

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 2:17pm On May 09, 2020
ToyosiR:
Our November Mama who are now in the honeymoon trimester. I hope we have start enjoying the little bump.
Someone like me dey full ground well well. So, I am already showing.

Thanks to our Amiable Madam Chekeeto for the additional names.
Name -------------------------EDD

We expect the EDD of our lovely McPerry and lagra..

In order Notes. For our new mamas or knowledge sake. The second trimester is the middle three months of your pregnancy. This is a time when lots of women tell the world they’re pregnant and begin to feel like the pregnancy is more ‘real’.
You can read more on https://www.tommys.org/pregnancy-information/im-pregnant/pregnancy-calendar/second-trimester-weeks-13-28

November 23rd.. according to the app oo.
Yet to go for a scan.

Happy bumping super mommas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.