Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8268432 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) (5730) (5731) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
And the November team keep growing every day, welcome mama,
Like someone said it might be due to placenta position, and as a first time mum, you might be having movements and not know it.
Omariah:
Good evening sabi mamas and every Belle full mummies in the house.
Please, I'm new here and a first time mom. I'll be 19wks tomorrow and I haven't have any feelings of baby movements yet. I'm concerned. Should I be worried?

Congratulations to all who have put to bed. And I wish us the expectant mothers "happy bumping".

PS: Abeg according to my LMP my EDD is Nov 28. Sex is unknown. Please add me up.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
mayluv:
Happy new month mamas and welcome to the second half of the year. May this latter half bring us untold good news and testimonies in Jesus name amen. Team September how body. E remain two months pere to enter reach our month o. May God make it easy for us. Abeg answer roll call and tell us how you dey.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09
15. younix ..................................20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09

If you have checked your baby's sex please update us. In other news I attended antenatal today. See plenty blood they took for blood test...4 vials. Blood pressure is good and no protein in urine but the way I am adding weight no be here o. I don't even eat as I want to considering how I like to eat if I wasn't conscious of adding more weight. Let us be looking. I hear that cucumber is good for regulating blood pressure. Add to your diet if you can. I like to blend mine into smooties with other sweet fruits.

Team September for supernatural delivery
Thanks cappo for checking on us and welcome to our new teamies. I kuku dey oooo. Waddling is real. Can't wait to meet my *Duduke*. Happy waddling to us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good evening Mama's these is over a year and some months am not pregnant.

Please help me read the test results

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bisade44:

Yaaay! Finally. Countdown begins. What’s the best way to clean nipples. I know it’s will olive oil and cotton wool but I need a proper breakdown
I first clean with moko spirit before using olive oil to avoid cracks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummychimaobi1(f): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
[Present my dear ,I am tired of this big stomach,every part of my aches=bimberry1post=91294823]Yeah!!! It's the great month of July, my birthday month. I'm super excited cos I can peep at August now.

August mamas with grace, how are we all doing. I know all of us must be super excited right now because we'll soon be holding our little ones. May God almighty be with us on our various delivery days. May all our efforts not go down the drain. Amin.

My people, we should start packing now o. I know it's not been easy with the heaviness and lack of sleep, but it's something we have to do to avoid insult from saucy nurses (some nurses lack empathy).
How about cleaning our nipples in preparation for breastfeeding? Pls let's do that a lot now that we're near. May God almighty make it easy for us.
Shopping nko? We should be done with that or near by now. We'll never lack and our children will bring us more blessings. Amen.

Let's answer roll call so as to know how we're all faring.

TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL (JULY)

MONIKER...........SEX..............EDD

1. Ambient............ XY .............01/08
2. Greatness366 .....................02/08
3. Mummychimaobi1... XX .....05/08
4. Fab08 ............... ............. 06/08
5. Splasshhh .......... .............05/08
6. Babygal2020 ....... XY ........ 07/08
7. FloraEC ................ XY ..... ...08/08
8. LilyJay ................................. 10/08
9. Koyabride ............. XY......... 10/08
10. Spicy128..............XY...........12/08
11. Goldendollars ......XX.........12/08
12. RoyalEmpire....... XY......... 12/08
13. bimberry1307.......XY ........14/08
14. Sallywho ............. XY .........14/08
15. Bisade44 .......... XY ......... 22/08
16. Slayinjo ............... ......... 24/08
17. Ayaoye .......... surprise ..... 25/08
18. Fisayomi1 ......................... 26/08
19. Tolutomi02 ......... ......... 29/08
20. Coveredchic .......... ...........29/08
21. Temmym4 (for wifey) XY ? 13/08
22. Blessedobaro ...... ............. 28/08
22. Jehovaoverdo ? ?

@Jehovahoverdo, I want to believe you're doing OK by God's Grace. You've not been answering roll call for months now. Pls do signify when you see this.

#Augustmamasfor sharpsharpdelivery
#Teamnoloss
#Augustmamasforsneezeanddeliver
#teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth
#teamaugustforamazingbirthstories
#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Goodevening mama's,please has anyone experienced some kind of hotness in the belly like there's plenty hot gas in there especially the upper part.It so uncomfortable,I can't sleep well.I called my doctor and he prescribed Gestid,would it help?I'm about 11weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
bimberry1307:
Yeah!!! It's the great month of July, my birthday month. I'm super excited cos I can peep at August now.

August mamas with grace, how are we all doing. I know all of us must be super excited right now because we'll soon be holding our little ones. May God almighty be with us on our various delivery days. May all our efforts not go down the drain. Amin.

#Augustmamasfor sharpsharpdelivery
#Teamnoloss
#Augustmamasforsneezeanddeliver
#teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth
#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery

My Cappo.... Weldone o.... I dey.... Thanks for checking on us... How are you doing too..... Sincerely I have not finish shopping o about 30 percent remaining..... I have not even packed self. Anytime I think about this my mind go cut. Anyways, I think I will finish up shopping next week and I will also pay my hospital to buy what they will need..... About neeple.... I will start cleaning..... Abeg on movex diaper what size should I buy and how many packs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifeoluwatoyin2: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Hello Mama, Tetanus Vaccine is given during pregnancy to prevent you and your baby from getting Tetanus Infection while Fansidar is given to prevent Malaria. Having malaria during pregnancy is not good at all.

Thank you Ma...God bless you.. Am FTM

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pojomojo:
Good evening Mama's these is over a year and some months am not pregnant.

Please help me read the test results

You need to treat hormonal imbalance.
You can't have high prolactin and still ovulate
Your progesterone is low which signifies that you didn't ovulate that cycle.

Pls work with a Gynaecologist.

Pls be calm. Baby dust to you!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=4realwoman post=91300649][/quote]u welcome dearie, big amen to ur prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:

Cappo, finally. I'm ready to drop this weight. Went for my weekly check up yesterday with complains and hopefully i packed a few delivery items along. But Dr. Said I'm not yet in labour but should be very vigilant as it can happen anytime from now.
Bags are completely packed. Except for little things.
Team July for supernatural delivery.
lol, don't worry it will surely end in praise. Like dey v bn telling me too, wen labour start u will know
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2020
threegees:
Hi moms,
Went to the clinic today, having made complains earlier.
I was asked to do a widal test (guess that's what it's called) because she suspected malaria.
Test done. This is the result. Please who can help me analyse?
@whyworryPH @FloraEC @spixytinxy
Other sabi moms, please help me out.
Though, I was asked to come early tomorrow morning for treatment which includes IV drips and injections.
no idea maam, mama's with experience abeg help us shook mouth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Aitee1:

Sharp sharp delivery to us oh, cappo with mark truck belle you never offload tongue

Forgive my absence na business carry my head embarassed embarassed

Vino... congratulations and thanks for giving us July 1st baby!!!
amen ooo, Mehn I still dey push d big belle ooo, dis baby no just dey in hurry at all, e b like say she like make up wella. U nd dis ur Bizness, abeg come teach me too fa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2020
bimberry1307:

Sabi mamas should pls help us on this o. I only know about olive oil too. Cc 4realwoman miraclebaby spinxytinxy ayaoye threegees
Abeg make una help us out
me I know Sabi anything cos am a first time mama. I know of olive oil too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Babygal2020:

You need to treat hormonal imbalance.
You can't have high prolactin and still ovulate
Your progesterone is low which signifies that you didn't ovulate that cycle.

Pls work with a Gynaecologist.

Pls be calm. Baby dust to you!!!!
My last follicular tracking was done and when I went we made love before during and after the egg dropped. I was surprised I wasn't pregnant. It very painful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Opsycal:

Please what did you use to clear the patches? I’m 13weeks and I have them on my neck and face.
Also, I have been eating a lot lately and when I don’t I start having headache... should I be worried?

Initially used Daktarin (see photo attached) every morning and night. Then my mum gave me some of the facial scrub, cleanser and cream that were made for her routine use by one of her friends.

I envy your appetite oh. Haven't been able to keep anything down today. I don't think it's a cause for alarm...just eat small portions regularly since you have noticed the headache comes when you don't eat.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2020
sugah:

As a firsttimer your bump might not start showing till about 18-20weeks.... depending on your weight/body type.
Ah, thank goodness I didn't know the fibroids were back, I would have been worried sick and that might have affected conception. The doctor i'm seeing to seems to have a lot of experience with fibroids in pregnancy so I feel confident but also trust in God for a smooth journey

I am plus-sized, so I imagine I would not show very early. Fingers crossed for the bump �� Trusting God for you too smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 3:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Bisade44:

Yaaay! Finally. Countdown begins. What’s the best way to clean nipples. I know it’s will olive oil and cotton wool but I need a proper breakdown

About cleaning of nipples, pour little quantity of coconut oil or olive oil on the cotton wool you want to clean with. Thereafter, use same cotton wool and clean around the nipples. You'll see dirt on the cotton wool when you're done.
As your edd approaches, you can clean everyday to open the nipples and to prevent baby from sucking dirty nipples.
In addition, I discovered that coconut oil cleans better than olive oil.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:01am On Jul 03, 2020
bimberry1307:

Sabi mamas should pls help us on this o. I only know about olive oil too. Cc 4realwoman miraclebaby spinxytinxy ayaoye threegees
Abeg make una help us out
@Bisade44 I only know about cotton wool and methylated spirit, then olive oil. Or cotton wool and olive or coconut oil.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening mama's,please has anyone experienced some kind of hotness in the belly like there's plenty hot gas in there especially the upper part.It so uncomfortable,I can't sleep well.I called my doctor and he prescribed Gestid,would it help?I'm about 11weeks
it's heartburn. Some pregnant women experience it as the uterus keeps expanding. Gestid is ok for it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Pojomojo:
My last follicular tracking was done and when I went we made love before during and after the egg dropped. I was surprised I wasn't pregnant. It very painful

Are you working with a Gynaecologist?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Babygal2020:

Are you working with a Gynaecologist?
Yes ma. But I don't mind if you recommend someone am based in Alimosho area of Lagos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning, how was your night?
Are you expecting a baby girl or have a Newborn Baby girI? I have a fantastic deal for her closet.

I have first grade baby bodysuits at #400 and baby sleepsuits at #700 for sale, contact me through WhatsApp on the number below, thanks.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamhistreasure: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Fertilady:
it's heartburn. Some pregnant women experience it as the uterus keeps expanding. Gestid is ok for it

Okay ma,thank you.Ill get the Gestid today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Ayaoye:

My Cappo.... Weldone o.... I dey.... Thanks for checking on us... How are you doing too..... Sincerely I have not finish shopping o about 30 percent remaining..... I have not even packed self. Anytime I think about this my mind go cut. Anyways, I think I will finish up shopping next week and I will also pay my hospital to buy what they will need..... About neeple.... I will start cleaning..... Abeg on movex diaper what size should I buy and how many packs?
I bought 1 pack (50pcs) of size 1 and then the medium size of economy pack. We'll buy more as the baby grows.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2020
cheeketo:
And the November team keep growing every day, welcome mama,
Like someone said it might be due to placenta position, and as a first time mum, you might be having movements and not know it.

Thank you Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
bimberry1307:

I bought 1 pack (50pcs) of size 1 and then the medium size of economy pack. We'll buy more as the baby grows.

I kuku bought size 2 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2020
bimberry1307:

Thanks mama for the responds

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
bimberry1307:
Yeah!!! It's the great month of July, my birthday month. I'm super excited cos I can peep at August now.

#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery[/b]
I'm fine cappo, just that the body pain now ehh no be shere nwere cry cry
The way I sit in the toilet � with my legs stretched or team wrapper tying gang, no Pant gang and loose gown. Daily chasing and talking I do in my house cry cry Want to go to iyanaoba market and buy ụda and smoked fish etc but the body is lazy.

Hospital bags and everything packed.
It'll end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SugaryBelle(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2020
iamhistreasure:

Okay ma,thank you.Ill get the Gestid today
I have been suffering terrible heartburns too since I was 13 weeks, the things that help me are coconut water or chewing gum immediately after dinner to promote salivation which helps, avoid chewing gums that contain mint. Also you can reduce the spicey content of your food, like pepper and ginger and eat your dinner early so the food can digest well before you lay down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sabi Mamas, egbami o cheesy grin Did scan today and baby is already weighing 3kg at 36weeks plus sad sad
Should I stop eating ni fa?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olufummy02(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good day sabi mamas.
Team February, STM,hope I get people on ground o.
Safe delivery to us all.
Please, what can I use to reduce nauseating/vomiting o, hardly eat and body is getting weak?
Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) (5730) (5731) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.