Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143355 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Stop the worrying cos it won't help. cinderellashoes may be able to give you tips that worked for her. I cannot overemphasize vegetables in your diet, they help a lot. It will end in praise teamie.
[quote author=Debbs49 post=91933207][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ohemababy:
Hello sexy mamas. grin

How una dey?

How body?

Eku vigil o.

Eheen.....abeg make we sharpaly discuss.

What is the best way to care for your body as a new mom.
Yea I know about all that sitting on warm water and stuff. For my first I did it for only a short period. I wanted to sleep all the time.
But my aunt who has had two kids told me about how she sat on hot water for 3months and how it restored her body back to factory settings.

For the flat tommy I dont have ish I can work out ehn. Hmmm. I cant even wait for 6weeks to come so I can start. (Any doctor here? Do I really need to wait till 6weeks, I Kent wear all ma clothes and I ain't got money for new clothes. I gotta buy my kids clothes first angry)

Sorry for the bother o. But please kindly share mamas, what do you do?
I know about cloves....yes they work wella.

But anything else?
Thaink you

My trousers don't fit at all again.
My hip tore my playsuit when I was trying to wear it. I heard kpaa cry I was 50kg before, now 78 cool
My cheeks nkọ tongue tongue
I'm not bothered, I always wanted to add although I don't trust this baby fat

Concerning my tummy, I'm not bothered one bit, it'll flat no be me. I warned my aunt and hubz not to near my tummy with hot water again. I no massage again na by force. I resemble chicken to them cry They are tired of talking. I take hot water, hot tea or pap or sometimes shot of Elliott, I wear ppt belt when I have strength.
The jajaina, I do kegel and still do sitzbath once in a while.

The way I eat still � shock me. If I don't eat, I start shaking or feeling dizzy or end up crying.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
mayluv:
Lovely Sunday from this side to all our mamas... Congratulations to all who have birthed their LOs. Is it me or this July is moving like slow motion pictures angry. My September mamas how una dey. I am sure we are preparing in earnest to welcome our loved ones in about 8 -9 weeks or even less grin... I finally started my shopping this weekend and it wasn't fun at all. I was tired of walking round and it was a whole days affair... very tiring. Dear husband was with me though so it took a lot of stress off me. The guy just wants me to buy anything he sees first but me I have to see different options and select the one that sweet my belle na cheesy. Enough of my chatter. I trust we are all doing well as regards eating, taking our drugs and routine exercise. Dr google recommends 30 minutes walk daily for exercise so let us indulge ourselves biko. Drink enough water daily and try adding more fruits and veggies to your diet. Keep up the good cheer as we are gradually reaching the finish line. I love to hear from my teamies so please answer roll call and give me better belle gist and tips that are working for you so we can learn.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09.........................................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09..........................................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09.........................................XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09
15. younix ..................................20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09

Thank you Debbs49 and Ziby for responding to my special mentions grin. younix Rosebell and Nemzy it's been a while I heard from you guys. I trust you are all good. mimyselfai I trust your wife is doing well too. Please if I haven't updated your baby gender also give me a shout out.

P.S. I am thinking I already bought too much newborn clothes o and they are so tiny!!! I really can't remember my first baby being as tiny as the clothes suggest.

Lovely week to us all and supernatural delivery to our due mamas kiss

Hi mama, two days ago I thought I was in labor so I was scared, but it turned out to be round ligament pain grin grin grin then the pain in my buttocks increased and I was in pain for two days. But I feel better now and I watched lots of YouTube videos on water breaking, etc. It helped me to feel better and also understand what was going on with my body.

As for the baby clothes, they look so tiny to me too but my mom says they are the perfect size for newborn.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
FloraEC:

My trousers don't fit at all again.
My hip tore my playsuit when I was trying to wear it. I heard kpaa cry I was 50kg before, now 78 cool
My cheeks nkọ tongue tongue
I'm not bothered, I always wanted to add although I don't trust this baby fat

Concerning my tummy, I'm not bothered one bit, it'll flat no be me. I warned my aunt and hubz not to near my tummy with hot water again. I no massage again na by force. I resemble chicken to them cry They are tired of talking. I take hot water, hot tea or pap or sometimes shot of Elliott, I wear ppt belt when I have strength.
The jajaina, I do kegel and still do sitzbath once in a while.

The way I eat still � shock me. If I don't eat, I start shaking or feeling dizzy or end up crying.

Wow!
Thanks for the contribution ma.
Me too I still eat very much. I guess its because of breastfeeding.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
jumiphena:

Your gyne should have suggested a membrane sweep. That would have helped you go into spontaneous labour

What's membrane sweep abeg, is it that act of putting hand abi finger inside Jajaina
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumaraoluwa: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mcsen10:

12weeks
pls go to the hospital for checking if u haven't gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
I've been feeling like this for some weeks now. 29 weeks today.
faithlucky:
Good morning mamas and papa in d huz, please don't waka and pass ooo
I have bn having pains in my anus after i poo and d pains have bn there, i didn't experience diz in my previous pregnancy.
Secondly whenever i get up 4rm d bed my vagina area is somehow heavy and a little bit painful, but after walking around 4 some minutes it will go back 2 normal. Am d only one experiencing diz? Am 23 weeks.
#teamnovember4sharpdelivery
#teamnovember4motherandbabyalive
#teamnovember430secondslabour

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
jumiphena:

Your gyne should have suggested a membrane sweep. That would have helped you go into spontaneous labour
EloWChi:
Yes ooo. The tension is real. Just calm down and follow your Dr. Instruction. Same thing I was told.

Hey babe, I just saw my mucus plug with blood.

Mummies who have pass due date or close should try nipples stimulation. I was just rubbing my nipples and areola. I started having stronger braxton hicks that just won't quit. I got up to go pee and felt something drop, behold thy treasure.

I did a low squat exercise in the afternoon and the nipple stimulation around 8pm.

Just tot I share.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
B.A.
B.A.
B.A

It's a blessed Sunday blessing, I welcome my second son today @39wks2dy, he weighed 3.2kg without tear. Childbirth is really divine!!!

All team July, August and all preggies at large, u will come out with testimony! All TTC's, God will remember u all.
Cc EloWChi

59 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A

It's a blessed Sunday blessing, I welcome my second son today @39wks2dy, he weighed 3.2kg without tear. Childbirth is really divine!!!

All team July, August and all preggies at large, u will come out with testimony! All TTC's, God will remember u all.
Cc EloWChi
Congratulations mama,God blessings on your son.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A

Cc EloWChi

Congratulations ma'am. He will forever be a source of joy to u, family and the world at large.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A

Cc EloWChi
congratulations dear

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A

Cc EloWChi
Congratulations mama! God bless you and LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaynifer51: 1:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Congratulations mama

Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A

Cc EloWChi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 1:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A

Cc EloWChi

Congratulations dear and welcome little prince, I tap into this!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 4:19am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=ayommyjay post=92124397][/quote] Alright thanks, i will try it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by younix(f): 4:23am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=mayluv post=92132340]Lovely Sunday from this side to all our mamas...

thanks mama for checking up on us. Few more weeks left, im super excited and sometimes I feel so tired.

It will end in praise.

#teamseptember for supernatural delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 4:26am On Jul 27, 2020
suilois:
I've been feeling like this for some weeks now. 29 weeks today.
D pains have been dia and my poo is always hard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 4:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Goldenheart002:
B.A.
B.A.
B.A

Cc EloWChi
Congratulations may ur son b a blessing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2020
It's a new week, we shall continue to celebrate more mother's

Moniker.............Edd...........Sex.............Dob

1 teebee......... 13th July.... XX............ 1st June
BA/BS seen
2 delaveres ..... 3rd July....XX.......30thJune.......BA seen
3 bomgirl ......... 6th July... XX......... 30th June.
BA seen
4. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX.....July 14
5. pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY.......July 12
6. adedoyin ................. July 15 ..... XX.......July 10
7. Kosibaby ............... July 25...........XX......July 10
8. hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX........July 8
9.Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX........July 6
10. Blex444....... July 7... XX........July 6
11. Vinoj0225 ............ July 10.....July 1
12. bomgirl ............... July 6 ........... XX ....June 30
13. delaveres .............. July 3........... XX..June 30
14. FloralEC............Aug 8..........XY......July 15
15. hapheey07 ....... July 11 ...... XY.....July 18
16. Izbanda01......... July 27 ..... XX....July 23
17. ladun27 ..........July 20......... XY......July 19
18. jumiphena ......... July 20 .... XY.......July 24
19. Mzora ...............July 14......XY.......July 24
20. Fruitfulvinee ..July 25.........XX.......July 25
21. goldenheart002 .... July 29 ..... XY..July 26

To we the rest mama put ur mind at rest, our time shall surely come, remember we r sneezing and bringing forth. Safe delivery to us all.

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. iListen ...................July 29
3. Graciamore .......... July 25
4. ijeije123 ............... July 24
5. teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
6. BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
7. ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
8. perfectella .............July 15......... XX
9. toriaking ................July 31.........XY
10. EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
11. nikkyshyne .............July 25 ........ XX
12. slimvee ....................July 13.........XY
13. 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
14. duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX
15. Jaynifer51............July 27....XY

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery[/b]

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA

Congratulations to goldenheart002

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Hi everyone I'm new here, pls can I take bitter kola for cough I'm 12weeks pregnant. I will appreciate every advice I can get here. And also when is d best time to start antenatal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Howyeh:

Waawuuuu!!!
God be Praised!
Congrats mama.
May she forever be the coolness of your eyes.
Zo happy for u sis.
Congratz once again...!!!

Thanks Mummy.
I will rejoice with you soon in Jesus Name�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2020
bimberry1307:

Finally! Congratulations mama. Kisses to your princess. Safe delivery to the rest of us. Do and come and give us the full gist

Thanks Mummy.
BS coming soon grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
EloWChi:
It's a new week, we shall continue to celebrate more mother's

Moniker.............Edd...........Sex.............Dob

1 teebee......... 13th July.... XX............ 1st June
BA/BS seen
2 delaveres ..... 3rd July....XX.......30thJune.......BA seen
3 bomgirl ......... 6th July... XX......... 30th June.
BA seen
4. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX.....July 14
5. pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY.......July 12
6. adedoyin ................. July 15 ..... XX.......July 10
7. Kosibaby ............... July 25...........XX......July 10
8. hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX........July 8
9.Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX........July 6
10. Blex444....... July 7... XX........July 6
11. Vinoj0225 ............ July 10.....July 1
12. bomgirl ............... July 6 ........... XX ....June 30
13. delaveres .............. July 3........... XX..June 30
14. FloralEC............Aug 8..........XY......July 15
15. hapheey07 ....... July 11 ...... XY.....July 18
16. Izbanda01......... July 27 ..... XX....July 23
17. ladun27 ..........July 20......... XY......July 19
18. jumiphena ......... July 20 .... XY.......July 24
19. Mzora ...............July 14......XY.......July 24
20. Fruitfulvinee ..July 25.........XX.......July 25
21. goldenheart002 .... July 29 ..... XY..July 26

To we the rest mama put ur mind at rest, our time shall surely come, remember we r sneezing and bringing forth. Safe delivery to us all.

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. iListen ...................July 29
3. Graciamore .......... July 25
4. ijeije123 ............... July 24
5. teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
6. BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
7. ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
8. perfectella .............July 15......... XX
9. toriaking ................July 31.........XY
10. EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
11. nikkyshyne .............July 25 ........ XX
12. slimvee ....................July 13.........XY
13. 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
14. duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX
15. Jaynifer51............July 27....XY

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery[/b]

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA

Congratulations to goldenheart002
thanks mama... For checking on us... Having contractions since yesterday morning...is well with us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Team August Mamas, are we ready? I’m excited it will end in praise. Congratulations to all new moms

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Glowing1:
Hi everyone I'm new here, pls can I take bitter kola for cough I'm 12weeks pregnant. I will appreciate every advice I can get here. And also when is d best time to start antenatal?

Hello, welcome to the club, momma.
To your question, people take bitter cola and it's fine. I was told it contains caffeine. I don't know how true that is cos I used to put it in my mouth to avoid spitting in my first pregnancy, not chew though.
If this is your first pregnancy, I'd advise you register for antenatal already. Then, you can ask about chewing the bitter cola.
Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hello July mums how are we oh hope no be only me remain embarassed

I saw mucus plug last night when I went to pee, have been having pains on and off since then I just hope that's the real deal coming I don't want to rush to the hospital and they return me besides it's not as severe as my first so I'm on bed bearing it, abi na cos that was my first experience? undecided

I just want to born before Friday make I no enter August oh grin

Ijeije123 you don born? Hope no be only me remain oh embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
good day house, pls is there anyone who have an idea about the day of gynea appointment at ayinke house, a sister was referred for urgent consultation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bisade44:
Team August Mamas, are we ready? I’m excited it will end in praise. Congratulations to all new moms

Hallelujah I have strength to type today, it's a beautiful day, been very weak/lazy lately.... I'm good.... How are you too? .... I'm excited too. I started taking a walking today. From next week I will be doing some home remedies to induce labour at 37+ week. I know it might sound early to start inducing but I have to try so I can experience the almighty VDAC grin.

Congratulations to all mamas that have given birth, make una no vex say I don't do personal greeting, na laziness dey worry me.... And to all August mamas that have successfully ported (side eyes to them cheesy) how are your cuties, hope night vigil ain't disturbing you too much. Bamberry, you don born wink lol...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
lol at the labor scare. Maybe you are thinking about it a lot grin it will end in praise
cinderellashoes:

Hi mama, two days ago I thought I was in labor so I was scared, but it turned out to be round ligament pain grin grin grin then the pain in my buttocks increased and I was in pain for two days. But I feel better now and I watched lots of YouTube videos on water breaking, etc. It helped me to feel better and also understand what was going on with my body.

As for the baby clothes, they look so tiny to me too but my mom says they are the perfect size for newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elougo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
BA Alert.

Wifey @EloWchi has delivered a big baby boy through ELCS @ 12:40 pm today 27/7/2020.

4.45kg.

Mother and Baby are in great condition.

Finally it ended in praise.

BS will come later

67 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ayaoye:

Hallelujah I have strength to type today, it's a beautiful day, been very weak/lazy lately.... I'm good.... How are you too? .... I'm excited too. I started taking a walking today. From next week I will be doing some home remedies to induce labour at 37+ week. I know it might sound early to start inducing but I have to try so I can experience the almighty VDAC grin.

Congratulations to all mamas that have given birth, make una no vex say I don't do personal greeting, na laziness dey worry me.... And to all August mamas that have successfully ported (side eyes to them cheesy) how are your cuties, hope night vigil ain't disturbing you too much. Bamberry, you don born wink lol...

No be only bamberry, yeye. How are you? I've started walking too and I'm planning on the jute leaf stuff by next week. I'm so eager to meet this cutie, Walahi.
August mamas, how preparations for the d-day? May God make it easy for all of us. Healthy babies and mums by His grace. BTW, I'm still waddling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.