Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154766 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chikabel:
BA! BA! BA!
My princess made her lovely entrance yesterday afternoon weighing 3.7kg via Emergency CS.
BS soon... Still nursing pains.
Fellow September teamies, how are we doing?
Cc Mayluv
Congratulations Mommy
It's raining princesses here o. Plenty of bride price grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pls pm me your account details. May God open doors for you and your household. Pls wipe your tears.
Anna20:
Please mothers I'm dearly in need of baby items, EDD is Nov. 3 and I've not gotten a pin...things are a little bit tight ,I go for antenatal once in a while when I can afford antenatal fee . I decide to come out here for help since nothing is forthcoming.
Please I'll appreciate if I can get help with baby items. My location is Sango ota. I'm a ftm.
May God make it easy for all of us.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
katchycouture:

Ehhh see bump oooo, looks like the both of us are the only ones eating too much food. Safe delivery to us all.
grin grin grin grin Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
mayornmn:

This is the queen of bumps oo...More strength mama!
no b small thing...God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tabithaola(f): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=IamGreen1 post=93714846]

Here is her number: +2348024740159[/quot

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
indian03:

Are you staying around ikotun? Pls which hospital are you using?

I was using crest private hospital but the activities there are so boring. I dont know if its because I used igando gen hospital for my first. I have left there So I am registering at the gen hospital by next week, God willing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zino89:
Bumpy Tuesday

We r 24 weeks 5days grin
Team december

Safe delivery to everyone

Babe, the Lord is your power and strength. Everybody, clear road for her abeg. Take care dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
sugah:

Have you done scan recently? Are you sure its not triplets in there? grin grin

Hahhahahahah!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
sugah:

Have you done scan recently? Are you sure its not triplets in there? grin grin
i 've not o grin triplets ke you want to send me to the village ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chikabel:
BA! BA! BA!
My princess made her lovely entrance yesterday afternoon weighing 3.7kg via Emergency CS.
Cc Mayluv

Congratulations, princess you are welcome kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chikabel:
BA! BA! BA!
Cc Mayluv
Yassssss. Congratulations teamie. God bless your princess greatly. Team September God got us big. We are doing well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
MummyD2020:

Babe, the Lord is your power and strength. Everybody, clear road for her abeg. Take care dear
Amen... grin grin grin thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
You’re having twins �
Zino89:
Bumpy Tuesday

We r 24 weeks 5days grin
Team december

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Babygal2020:

Pls pm me your account details. May God open doors for you and your household. Pls wipe your tears.

Amen.Thank you ma
I really appreciate
I don't know how to send Private messages on NL, pls ma kindly drop your email ma .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zino89:
Bumpy Tuesday

We r 24 weeks 5days grin
Team december

Teamie this ur belle carry weight oo. Are u sure it is not double in there? More strength dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
have two double Medela Advanced Pump in style for sale... what'sapp 07032427154
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Anna20:

Amen.Thank you ma
I really appreciate
I don't know how to send Private messages on NL, pls ma kindly drop your email ma .

Pls send your account details to this number: 08039 four eight 55 03

Pls don't quote me so that I can remove my contact

@Anna20 I'm so sorry. There is a mistake in my number. It's 081 not 080 , just saw it now.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Saw this and thought to share

�SIGNS TO KNOW YOU ARE IN TRUE LABOUR AND HOW TO STAY COMFORTABLE IN LABOUR!

These signs will help you to identify the onset of true labour.

✅When your baby drops, you'll experience a heavy feeling in your pelvis with pressure on your bladder, and you may feel the need to urinate more frequently.
✅A blood-tinged mucous discharge called show
✅A sudden spurt of energy.
✅If your waters break.
✅Regular contractions that you cannot talk through it.

�Please, do the following:

�Apply your sanitary pad in case your water breaks or you see show then start heading to the hospital immediately.

�As you head out, don't forget this necessary items to take along in your small bag:

✔Hospital card
✔Nightingale
✔Lady Sept sanitary pad.

♻️As you get to the hospital and you are checked and confirm you to be in labour, you can now send for your luggage to be brought for you.
♻️You are going to be in labour for 16-18 hours as a first time mother(FTM).
♻️You are going to be in labour for 6-8 hours for subsequent pregnancies.
♻️You are going to be examined vaginally every 4 hours(please, take note).
♻️As you are in early phase of labour, please drink liquids to rehydrate you.
♻️Always empty your bladder often so your baby's head can descend more.
♻️Your cervix will dilate from 0-10 cm before your pumpkin is finally born.
♻️It is only two fingers (index and middle fingers) that is used to check for cervical dilation.
♻️Move around in the early phase (2cm-4cm)
♻️From 4cm cervical dilation, you have entered active phase when the process changes rythym.
♻️Don't shout but take a deep breath (inhale and exhale) once the contractions start.
♻️Obey instructions of your midwife or doctor to push or not to push.
♻️If you start pushing early, you could tear your cervix leading to excessive bleeding.
♻️Once you are asked to push, raise your head, bring both your head and your chin to your chest.
♻️Hold your two ankles firmly and *PUSH* as if you want to have the biggest BM (bowel movement) of your life.
♻️If contractions stops, you stop pushing and relax.
♻️Once your baby heads crown and pop out, the intensity of the pain is reduced because your baby is the passenger.
♻️Once your baby is born successfully, within 2-5minutes, your placenta is delivered.
♻️Please, put your baby to breast as soon as your baby is born.
♻️Above all, PRAY, tell God how you want it

#COPIED

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2020
[code][/code]
sunbestie:
Teamie this ur belle carry weight oo. Are u sure it is not double in there? More strength dear.
teamie my first pregnancy was bigger than this cheesy grin i'm going to do scan today .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2020
oke22:
You’re having twins �
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Zino89:
[code][/code] teamie my first pregnancy was bigger than this cheesy grin i'm going to do scan today .
Abeg go and do it oo very important...lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2020
The weather down here is so perfect for kpekus ministry... What do i knw sef. Where is Pearl05, ToyosiR, sugah and all our kpekus teachers... Mamas come and give us tips to be moving d ministry oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2020
sunbestie:
The weather down here is so perfect for kpekus ministry... What do i knw sef. Where is Pearl05, ToyosiR, sugah and all our kpekus teachers... Mamas come and give us tips to be moving d ministry oo.

What is kpekus? Is it a kind of dance, food or movie?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Pearl05:

Inside life oo hahahahahahaha kuku kill me ooo. Our kpekus mistress don't knw her profession again oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning mamas. Please, I need help. I've been having difficulties sleeping on my left side until recently(I'll always wake up on my back). For a few days now, I've been having pains on my left shoulder and the pains increases each day. I woke up this morning and could barely lift my hand because of the pains.
Please how do I manage this? Thank you my sabi mamas. I greet all my Feb teamies.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Pearl05:

It is a kind of dance you engage with Hubby where no one sees you. that dance that makes you go to cloud 9 and come back.

Abeg, I be innocenty oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Me am craving for zobo and kunu. I don't know if I can take it o am still in first trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2020
sunbestie:

That ministry ehn. Body no too dey do me well nowadays jaare.

Sex from Behind

You on Top

Spooning

Reverse Cowgirl e.t.c.

Wetin I know sef. but these are samples wey i person don try oooo

you can read more here

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/pregnant-sex-positions#reverse-cowgirl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2020
ToyosiR:

It is a kind of dance you engage with Hubby where no one sees you. that dance that makes you go to cloud 9 and come back.

Abeg, I be innocenty oooo.
Dnt mind Pearl05.... D day her husband will come back from his trip na neighbors go testify wetin them hear from their bedroom. I dey innocent biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2020
September roll call. Kindly reply teamies.

*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

1. MummyHalo. _____ Feb 26
2. xeexee1. _____ Feb 13
3. Rekhi Feb _____14
4. temitope009. _____ Feb 28
5. MeynaTK _____ Feb 08
6. olufummy02 ______ Feb 09
7. asagal. _____ Feb 15
8. Adezeal1. _____ Feb 07
9. Brownishshuga. _____ Feb 08
10. Phunmilola _____ Feb 01
11. Mumjb. _____ Feb 20

It's been long in here. I jumped, sorry if I missed your mentions or anything.

How are we all fairing? I'm sure morning sickness has given most of us space now.
What are we up to? Going to work? Baby shopping? Has anyone started antenatal yet?
What days do you go? Anyone in Abuja here? Let's connect.

I intend using national hospital as it was where I used for my first. I'm yet to register. My friend that registered fee weeks ago suffered because of the present corona, they had limited no of slots weekly, she went for like 4 weeks before she could be registered successfully. I'm still just looking jeje

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2020
sunbestie:
The weather down here is so perfect for kpekus ministry... What do i knw sef. Where is Pear.l05, Toy.osiR, sug.ah and all our kpekus teachers... Mamas come and give us tips to be moving d ministry oo.

So let's make Kpekus our antenatal topic for today grin grin grin

It's perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy unless your doctor or midwife has told you not to.

Having sex will not hurt your baby. Your partner's penis can't penetrate beyond your vagina, and the baby cannot tell what's going on.

However, it's normal for your sex drive to change during pregnancy. This isn't something to worry about, but it's helpful to talk about it with your partner.

Some couples find having sex very enjoyable during pregnancy, while others simply feel they don't want to. You can find other ways of being loving or making love. The most important thing is to talk about your feelings with each other.

If your pregnancy is normal and you have no complications, having sex and orgasms won't increase your risk of going into labour early or cause a miscarriage.

Later in pregnancy, an orgasm or even sex itself can set off mild contractions. If this happens, you'll feel the muscles of your womb go hard. These are known as Braxton Hicks contractions and can be uncomfortable, but they're perfectly normal and there's no need for alarm. You might want to try some relaxation techniques or just lie down until the contractions pass.

When to avoid sex in pregnancy
Your midwife or doctor will probably advise you to avoid sex if you've had any heavy bleeding in this pregnancy. Sex may increase the risk of further bleeding if the placenta is low or there's a collection of blood (haematoma).

You'll also be advised to avoid sex if:

->your waters have broken – it can increase the risk of infection (ask your midwife or doctor if you're not sure whether your waters have broken)
->there are any problems with the entrance to your womb (cervix) – you may be at a higher risk of going into early labour or having a miscarriage
->you're having twins, or have previously had early labours, and are in the later stages of pregnancy

If you or your partner are having sex with other people during your pregnancy, it's important you use a barrier form of contraception, such as a condom, to protect you and your baby from sexually transmitted infections (STIs). ***side eyes***

Good and bad sex positions during pregnancy

While sex is safe for most couples in pregnancy, it may not be all that easy. You will probably need to find different positions. This can be a time to explore and experiment together.

Sex with your partner on top can become uncomfortable quite early in pregnancy, not just because of the bump, but because your breasts might be tender. It can also be uncomfortable if your partner penetrates you too deeply.

It may be better to lie on your sides, either facing each other or with your partner behind.

Spooning is my goto position but my libido has been up and down like a wave....but my DH doesn't bother.

I've read about husbands getting angry that their wife's are scared they'd hurt the baby or aren't in the mood for sex so much so they now resort to getting pleasure outside and putting their wife and unborn baby at risk.

So let's share our thoughts and suggestions...for those with low libido and doctor instructed pelvic rest, how are your DH's handling the situation and what alternative measures are we resorting to?
I'd also want to hear from our Daddy's in the house.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2020
ToyosiR:

That ministry ehn. Body no too dey do me well nowadays jaare.

Sex from Behind

You on Top

Spooning

Reverse Cowgirl e.t.c.

Wetin I know sef. but these are samples wey i person don try oooo

you can read more here

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/pregnant-sex-positions#reverse-cowgirl
mama wey sabi... Tuwale to ur ministry oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.