Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8246393 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2015
To the remaining #teamJuly mommas, our prayers are with you! Never ever grow weary... For God makes all things beautiful in His time. Stay strong and Positive in Him. It gotta end in praise. For God's time to favour us all has come... a ma gbe igba ope.

Happy Bumping, All.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
sayoberry:
Where is pelupelu Mama ibeji
senior iya ibeji am here o
Hp our seniors are feeding well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
hi mamas in the house.
went for obstetrics scan today and am really not happy with d result i got. might have to repeat d scan or seek a second opionion .

obstetricd scan result:

* uterus : a bulky,gravid uterus is noted in a retroverted position harbouring a single gestational sac with a non viable fetal pole of CRL-0.90cm corresponding to 6 weeks 6 days G.A, EDD : 17/02/16
-- No fetal heart pulsation noted.

* cervix is closed

* Adnexae: nothing remarkable

* Cul-de-sac: free.

IMPRESSION: missed abortion

my lmp was on 15th of april.
show the result to my doc and he said i shud repeat the scan next week but am really scared
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yemstico: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
For the main time speak the word to your baby. there is power in the tongue. say it with faith please. Tis well wit u

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
simababe:
Julie is here, beevan sef dey here. Uhmmmmm abi una don chop bEllEfUll. Anyow see ya nxt year, by dat time God willing I go don Belleful.

Congrats to d new mamas, op u r enjoying ur vigilantelism, pushing mamas;may God make it easier for U and to all of us, testimony will neva cease from our mouth IJN
Yes o, I don't chop belleful. Not sure about beevan though. Gal meant it when she said 'close shop'. Oh we'll... We await you next year.
Okeoghene4real, put in prayers. God will take absolute control.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
@okeoghene4real..do not despair..I believe your baby is just fine..do a repeat scan and if possible get a second opinion..and besides if ur LMP is 15th April den you can't be 6wks6d based on dat scan..abi is it me dat doesn't know calculation?and den how have you been?any spotting?if No den no worries by Gods grace.. All would be fine..worry not please..I've read a testimony of a lady on TTC thread with same issue and she has a healthy baby of 5yrs or so..not sure where d post is..but I'll try to check it out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
LegitDiva:
Dear fruitful Mama,

what are the problems associated with inverted nipples and how can one treat it?

im a FTM and iv been battling with MS for weeks, hopefully i'll be back fully soon by Gods grace.

signed

#President #TeamFeb grin

surgery can correct inverted nipples, but I wnt advice that, cos when u start breast feeding ur nipples will come out normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hafsat24:
@okeoghene4real..do not despair..I believe your baby is just fine..do a repeat scan and if possible get a second opinion..and besides if ur LMP is 15th April den you can't be 6wks6d based on dat scan..abi is it me dat doesn't know calculation?and den how have you been?any spotting?if No den no worries by Gods grace.. All would be fine..worry not please..I've read a testimony of a lady on TTC thread with same issue and she has a healthy baby of 5yrs or so..not sure where d post is..but I'll try to check it out

My dear sis,
No spotting since my LMp. M/s just on and off since 11 weeks. Breast still tender
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Present ma
mumsgirl27:
Good morning mamas

How is pushing ministry? Congratulations to mamas to has birth their Lo, God bless your LOs

July mamas, how far na, we don't want carry ova to August from you guys o, Oya drop sharp sharp

Proudmum are you sure, u won't give me birthday mate, na just 5day remain (July 27)

modath mama, can't wait to read ur Bs when baby land.

Beryl15: Newest August mama, welcome on board.

August mamas, hope we are already getting prepared? where are all our members @missmalachi, @Bbglory and other mamas, oya come out oo, August is almost here.

Tikodear mama, I no u have port to July, how are u doing.

Supernatural Delivery to us all.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bheambo(f): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
@proudmum & modath: may d good Lord perfect wat he has started in u. Team July has been testimonious, may it continue wit u. Can't wait 2hear u announce d arrival of ur los in grand style. Ehugs for u two.
Wishing August mommas God's help as we move on to our delivery days.
Greetings to d whole house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bheambo(f): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
missmalachi:
Present ma
is
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nimzy13(f): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good evening wonderful mama, am a ghost follower of this trend. Please will want experience mamas to pls come to my aid am 22weeks gone, had cs with my son 2years ago but the problem I have now is that I always feel this peppering pain around d stitches, should I be worried abt this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
@HARMYMY mama prince how u dey?Its been a while u come here. hope you are good? how is our prince? hope okay? Just checking on you. Enjoy your vigilante
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
okeoghene4real:
hi mamas in the house.
went for obstetrics scan today and am really not happy with d result i got. might have to repeat d scan or seek a second opionion .

obstetricd scan result:

* uterus : a bulky,gravid uterus is noted in a retroverted position harbouring a single gestational sac with a non viable fetal pole of CRL-0.90cm corresponding to 6 weeks 6 days G.A, EDD : 17/02/16

* cervix is closed

show the result to my doc and he said i shud repeat the scan next week but am really scared
that is a doctor's report and not God's report. i would advice u seek a second opinion and be positive. God has d final say. since u are not spotting pls dont submit urself for evacuation. I also read d case hasfat24 was talking abt on ttc thread and was amazed. I await your testimony soon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
@okeoghene4real e-hugs, e-prayers. x

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Okheogene4real, why dont you try the scan elsewhere or do a doppler scan, the one Alemo50 talked about. Wishing you all the best. E-hugs to you.

My teammates how body?
#gettingreadyforthe3rdtrimester.
#proudlyteamoctober
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gudevening mamas,how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
modath:

You see me? No be me, me wey stand raise one leg up with my big belle on top mortar.... grin

People of this world are wicked oo, na 20th/21st we still dey & you are already jumping over we the remaining july mama heads, i sha know diaris gooddduuu ooo..

@proudy,
I know zero to nothing about this but don't stress out over anything Dr tells you, God has perfected all that concerns you, baby will show before that day,.. wink

@kimoni, @lovinam, @senior beedam,

When i deliver my glorious package, we will BOTH come for 2weeks reverse omugwo in all una places. grin

Amen thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
byvan03:

My second baby chilled for 40 weeks,13 days and of course he was my easiest delivery, I never knew I was in labour because his labour pattern was different, before I got to hospital he was almost threatening to burst out. One big non stop push and he is right there in their hands. Just follow the doctor's instructions, my doc never mentioned induction, he was more interested in laughing and telling me to relax that when the baby is ready, he will come.

Thanks 4 ur response mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin
Missmalachi, my hand no dey this thing you wan start o You want these July mamas wey body dey pepper them to tear cloth for you? You want start to dey do August roll call on the 20th??
Modath, Proudy, who remain again for July sef undecided - over to una
No mind dem they re jumping (wonbe)...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
modath:

Do not mind these lovely sisitas wey dey here, na cos of my oversabi ooohh, na senior beedam & her lovely boy be the only legit seniors for here, hopefully e go soon naturally die down. smiley

@onegai,
We are doing great, just a few more days to go, you know how these people are with over due diligence..

@shiller,
Seems you want what happened in 55 BC to repeat itself abi? Iyaderachuks, proudmum38, abeg make una show o,its about to go down! grin

@Apple19,
You killing me cheesy, 4th episode!! grin, no other option, this must surely end in great joy. wink

I don show! Talo ngbe'mu?cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
mytestimony:
I cast and bind any moving from team july to yeam August for proudmum and modath ooooooooooo. May the spirit of kpekus envelope u ppl so dat contraction go start sharperly.

Amen jare,thanks dearie..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
lovinam:
Byvan3! Lovinam na one kind special apple tree. Modath!!!! Proudmom38!! Senior beedam! Kimoni!! Tuale for all of una!

To our wonderful mamas one love! New mamas welcome o! Make una collect form from beedam

Tuale too mama,thanks 4d mention.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
mumsgirl27:
Good morning mamas

How is pushing ministry? Congratulations to mamas to has birth their Lo, God bless your LOs

July mamas, how far na, we don't want carry ova to August from you guys o, Oya drop sharp sharp

Proudmum are you sure, u won't give me birthday mate, na just 5day remain (July 27)

modath mama, can't wait to read ur Bs when baby land.

Beryl15: Newest August mama, welcome on board.

August mamas, hope we are already getting prepared? where are all our members @missmalachi, @Bbglory and other mamas, oya come out oo, August is almost here.

Tikodear mama, I no u have port to July, how are u doing.

Supernatural Delivery to us all.

My dear na God get power ooo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
JustCurious:
To the remaining #teamJuly mommas, our prayers are with you! Never ever grow weary... For God makes all things beautiful in His time. Stay strong and Positive in Him. It gotta end in praise. For God's time to favour us all has come... a ma gbe igba ope.

Happy Bumping, All.

Amen n Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
okeoghene4real:
hi mamas in the house.

obstetricd scan result:

* cervix is closed

Fear not! God is in control.It is well wit u n ur lo...Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
bheambo:
@proudmum & modath: may d good Lord perfect wat he has started in u. Team July has been testimonious, may it continue wit u. Can't wait 2hear u announce d arrival of ur los in grand style. Ehugs for u two.
Wishing August mommas God's help as we move on to our delivery days.
Greetings to d whole house

A BIG AMEN 2d prayers! thanks dear team mate...how is u n lo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
B
modath:

Do not mind these lovely sisitas wey dey here, na cos of my oversabi ooohh, na senior beedam & her lovely boy be the only legit seniors for here, hopefully e go soon naturally die down. smiley

)
grin no wahala, I go dey watch dey go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
@okeoghene4real, God's gift maketh rich & addeth no sorrow. You shall testify!
#teamseptember4grace#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
@okeoghene4real, there's nothing God cannot do. Just put it in prayers pending the 2nd opinion/ultrasound. We all await the good news.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
nimzy13:
Good evening wonderful mama, am a ghost follower of this trend. Please will want experience mamas to pls come to my aid am 22weeks gone, had cs with my son 2years ago but the problem I have now is that I always feel this peppering pain around d stitches, should I be worried abt this.

My sister, my experience was only itching. Not peppering pain. Please just to clear tell your doc. Try and explain to him and see what he says.
God bless.

# team sexy setember#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Thanks to everyone . After all prayer and doctor help to survive my Prince, my Prince said goodbye to the world on Thursday. After CS God said His not my baby. Wish all the pushing mama supernatural delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.