Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8230288 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
wooooooow!!! congrats modath, kisses to ur lil bobo king.
@other july mamas,is going to b easier for u all ooo, Amen.
#Augustcountdown#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ modath,congrats....may God bless ur prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Congrats modath on the birth of your bobo king. Quick quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
congrat modath. may God bless your prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
lovinam:
Go and see ur doc ASAP!
Kimoni!!! Show for here, its time for omugwo
Modath! Congratulations. God be praised! Make I go drink one bottle of zobo on ya behaf. Lol

Iffffffy( d only mama I count 123 to write her name) how u de? Keep pushing eh! E go easy for you.

Proudmom38 na 2bottles of zobo I go drink on ur own day. Love ya! E get somebody wey I de forget her name o. I know I read her doc want her to come in to be induced. How u de?

Lolz,no worry I go send as much zobo as u want 2u cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thanks everyone for the love & mentions, i am indeed humbled and honoured to be in company of such graceful & wonderful sis, its been a jolly ride with you all.. We will all enjoy the fruits of our "labour(s)"

@lala4sure, @proudy, @iyaderachuks,

Get twerking ladies, cheesy no August tinz ooo ..

@kimoni,

Dont bother stress yasef, na me & king dey come for reverse omugwo, & to entertain "king", you know how e dey be........

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Marmymy, sorry for your loss. God will give double for your loss.
Congratz to the mums that have delivered. May God be praised. Congratz to tikosdear and modath and others. May God bless your los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
congrats modath, may God keep u and ur LO safe and sound

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2015
modath:

Thanks everyone for the love & mentions, i am indeed humbled and honoured to be in company of such graceful & wonderful sis, its been a jolly ride with you all.. We will all enjoy the fruits of our "labour(s)"

@lala4sure, @proudy, @iyaderachuks,

Get twerking ladies, cheesy no August tinz ooo ..

@kimoni,

Dont bother stress yasef, na me & king dey come for reverse omugwo, & to entertain "king", you know how e dey be........

My dear no carry over 4me o cheesy...

@iyaderachuks n lala4sure,how go dey go?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2015
lovinam:
Go and see ur doc ASAP!
Kimoni!!! Show for here, its time for omugwo
Modath! Congratulations. God be praised! Make I go drink one bottle of zobo on ya behaf. Lol

Iffffffy( d only mama I count 123 to write her name) how u de? Keep pushing eh! E go easy for you.

Proudmom38 na 2bottles of zobo I go drink on ur own day. Love ya! E get somebody wey I de forget her name o. I know I read her doc want her to come in to be induced. How u de?
I'm gentle o dear sis, thanx for asking after me, how is LO doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 12:38am On Jul 26, 2015
At last,
the razor mouthed modath don land, thanks to God, congrats sis and welcome to the lil munchkin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2015
proudmom38:

Lolz,no worry I go send as much zobo as u want 2u cheesy...

My bags are packed oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:59am On Jul 26, 2015
modath:

@kimoni,

which stress?? Abi because you no wan send private jet come pick me undecided undecided

Trust you feeling better wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2015
zaynie:
Teamoctober has started representing o!
Welcome Virtuouswife,mamaboms and kendlez. kiss
Hailings to ozycy, Justcurious, everfaithfulGod, Iffffffy, Stadora, UmmTwins2 Ijeoma2728 and other wonderful Octobermamas. grin
unto Snr Beedam, this form you are sharing now came too late o, when we don almost graduate sef, u better hold those 2016 mommas very well. tongue

Ehn ehn team July aka the twerkers! grin. We are waiting for more sweet BS from you guys o! The Lord is your strength.

August Mamas wey una dey o! Handover don dey near o. wink

#teamoctoberrocks. #teamindependent. #teamsupernaturaldeliveries. #teamoctobertohgbayii.
#teamoctobertohsexyevenduringlabour wink
#teamoctober.............

#Okbye cool
I dey oooo Bin soooo busy.thanks for d mention,can't wait to start d COUNTDOWN. we re almost der.I wish all belleful mommas supernatural childbirth.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2015
She don land o! Had my baby girl 5.08 am today. Mama and daughter r doing well Alhamdulillah. BS later, gotta rest. cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:
She don land o! Had my baby girl 5.08 am today. Mama and daughter r doing well Alhamdulillah. BS later, gotta rest. cheesy

Congratulations, Modath, k4kenny!
HARMMY, It is well. x
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:
congrats madam. God bless ur princess. Rest well and come back with BS.
@modath, prince wife don land o gidigba for airport o. abeg go pick am bfor another person book space.
#teamoctober4independence#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:
Congratulations on the birth of ur princess.
Rest properly, then come & give us the full gist!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:

Congrats mama. God bless our angel.

Pls get enough rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:
congrats, GOD bless you two. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:
Congrats Mama K4kenny.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:

Congrats to you and your princess,God's blessing upon your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:
congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Congrats @ k4kenny, God bless & be with you & the princess.

@kimoni,

Way better, thanks for asking, appreciate it wella.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
@k4kenny, Congratulation on your safe delivery. May God's protection be upon her.

@proudmom38, I'm patiently waiting for your BS. God will surely make it easy for you in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello mamas and (lurking) smiley papas, I'm lil bobo king, I'm lil king cos my big bros is the main king wink

Just strolling byand thought let me make a quick stop, don't tell my mummy. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Modath, he is sooooooooo cute and frosh kiss!
Welldone mama!

Keep him for me till October now..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Zaynie, that was super fast!! Hian. Lol

Modath, he is so cute!!! God bless your lil Bobo. He's got daddy's gene? Heheh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
k4kenny:

Thank God ooooo. Happy for you and baby.

@ modath.. ..na WA oooo. See fine bobo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
JustCurious:
Zaynie, that was super fast!! Hian. Lol

Modath, he is so cute!!! God bless your lil Bobo. He's got daddy's gene? Heheh

Yep, but you guys (including family &friends) are about to make me have some self esteem issues oooo, no be one mama born me too.. cheesy... thank God for blessing me wit an almost arrogance level healthy self esteem... woman pikin for dey cry ni ke.. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Justcurious lolz tongue

lala4sure, proudmom38 and other julymamas, oya do quick now........
It shall be swift and easy by God's grace. Oya start all the things our Snr Mamas have been teaching us to start labour ( longwalks, kpekusing wink , dancing, pineapple etc). It is well with you and your LOs kiss

Augustmamas!!!! Oya start the countdown o! ehn ehn! Abi till August 1st before you do ni? undecided

Septembermamas I hail o.

My eversplunphyk team October, how body?

And my Juniors grin (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb: una don decide who go be President?, March, any Aprilmama in the house?). How are you all?

By the special grace of the Almighty and Everlasting God.
Every pregnant woman around the globe will deliver healthy babies safely.
All the ttc women in this world will conceive the children of their dreams before the end of this year.
All vigilante mamas, infact no mother at all will suffer the loss of a child.
All mothers who have suffered losses will regain their joy in triplefold soonest.
Amin!

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
modath:

Yep, but you guys (including family &friends) are about to make me have some self esteem issues oooo, no be one mama born me too.. cheesy... thank God for blessing me wit an almost arrogance level healthy self esteem... woman pikin for dey cry ni ke.. grin

Hohooho. You know we all cant be wrong. :p Omo daddy to sure ni lil Bobo. He's really so handsome, cutie baby.
grin

Lol @ almost arrogance level healthy self esteem. Kai. You so mouthedly mouthed. May kimoni and other 'mamas' coming for omugwo be blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.